Discuss Scratch

micro_bitty
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

IGN: daysant1144
i have a hack client on 1.12.2
I work for nobody (althought want to work)
If anyone needs a good redstone engineer, just tell me. I'll be avaliable 12.00pm GMT - 7.30pm GMT on weekdays and 12.00pm GMT - 9.00pm GMT on weekends.

Carl Sagan wrote:

To create an apple script in Scratch, you must first invent the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Scratcher since 2018 ¦ Professional memer ¦ Check out my projects!
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Today, I teleported to a mansion, filled it up with villagers and pandas, and tried to burn the mansion down.
The sound of pandas being hurt is actually heartbreaking. That's why animal abuse is bad.
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

Today, I teleported to a mansion, filled it up with villagers and pandas, and tried to burn the mansion down.
The sound of pandas being hurt is actually heartbreaking. That's why animal abuse is bad.
I watched a video of someone trying to burn a woodland mansion and it wasn't burning very quickly, so that would give anyone inside quite a bit of time to do whatever before the fire reaches them (assuming the fire decides not to go out). If Minecraft still used the Alpha/Beta fire physics on the other hand…

bottom text
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

I watched a video of someone trying to burn a woodland mansion and it wasn't burning very quickly, so that would give anyone inside quite a bit of time to do whatever before the fire reaches them (assuming the fire decides not to go out). If Minecraft still used the Alpha/Beta fire physics on the other hand…
Doesn't fire spread faster on hard mode? Not as fast as alpha, but better than easy.

no signature plz
micro_bitty
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Classic and Pre-Classic water physics are just lazy.
Notch litteraly

1. tested if blocks beside water are air
2. set those blocks to source blocks
3. repeat

Carl Sagan wrote:

To create an apple script in Scratch, you must first invent the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

micro_bitty wrote:

Notch litteraly

3. repeat
Thanks for reminding me of a super old video of a bunch of people on a classic Minecraft server where they let a lava block that was quite high up spread out across the map.

bottom text
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Anyone else want Herobrine to be in the actual game?

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

No, the Endermen already scare me enough.

Anyway. this book looks like what I would've created as an 8 year old.
maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

NONONONO

sorry for a lot of my old posts i used to be very cringe…
smm2 maker id: NJ2-S1H-NVF | all my memes | all my music | hand it over | forum stats
SuperGames67
Scratcher
44 posts

Minecraft Official Topic

micro_bitty wrote:

Notch litteraly

3. repeat
Pre-Classic never had water, water was added in classic, and it's not lazy, it's just how notch wanted water to act at the time.

I'm actually a long-time Scratcher on a new account. If you use the forums a lot, you probably know who I am.
imfh
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

I just failed to fight the wither and lost a full set of maxed diamond armor. Maybe I shouldn’t have fought it in the nether where the lava is prone to do that… Fortunately my trading setup should mean I can remake it fairly soon.

Scratch to Pygame converter: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/600562/
MontyDoggo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

What seed do you recommend?

just vibin' here
#WakkoApocalypse

Want to see the (good) stuff from me? Check out this studio
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

MontyDoggo wrote:

Are you on Bedrock or Java Edition? I know that ibxtoycat has a seed series featuring Bedrock seeds

bottom text
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

MontyDoggo wrote:

Are you on Bedrock or Java Edition? I know that ibxtoycat has a seed series featuring Bedrock seeds
I know that us PS4 people aren't as numerous as the java/bedrock lot, but we still exist.

For PS4 I recommend this survival island seed that I will edit in soon.

no signature plz
micro_bitty
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

The first few moments of my new survival world.
when green flag clicked
repeat until <game loaded? :: sensing>
think about what the heck the loading screen means :: looks
end
punch tree :: motion
craft planks :: pen
craft crafting table :: pen
look around :: motion
sees shipwreck where the masts are pointing out of the beach and half the shipwreck is submerged in sand :: operators
go to shipwreck :: motion
go in shipwreck :: motion
find chest :: motion
open chest :: motion
sees roughly 16 iron :: operators
drown

Carl Sagan wrote:

-CodePro-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

So it seems like PS4 Bedrock is coming out soon. (At least according to the leaks) I'm hoping I don't need to pay for it but I guess its not too expensive anyway. Although I would probably buy a HD texture pack (if those exist) unless there's a good one for free. (idk)

This is my signature, it appears below my every post. Want to change yours? Use the code below in your browsers console.
this.document.location = "https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/settings/" + Scratch.INIT_DATA.LOGGED_IN_USER.model.username

The more you do now, the less you need to do later. - Me, and a bunch of other people saying it in slightly different ways.
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

MontyDoggo wrote:

I have a tendency to just write random words / sentences and see what happens.

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

MontyDoggo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

MontyDoggo wrote:

Java Edition.

just vibin' here
#WakkoApocalypse

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

One time I made a world and there was a desert temple in the ocean.

I think I deleted it by accident though. Shame, it was awesome.

MontyDoggo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Also, for performance, should I have just OptiFine or 1.14.4, or have it with Forge installed?

just vibin' here
#WakkoApocalypse