Discuss Scratch

sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

Minecraft Raids are pretty intense in Hardcore Mode, at least that was until one of my friends figured out how the pillagers spawn in relation to a village and then they decided to build a giant hole in the ground that they would spawn in. Nice for them to do that.
Pillager: This is a ro- AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

Minecraft Raids are pretty intense in Hardcore Mode, at least that was until one of my friends figured out how the pillagers spawn in relation to a village and then they decided to build a giant hole in the ground that they would spawn in. Nice for them to do that.

DanTDM told his fans that Minecraft Raids were only possible to win on if you didn't die even once, but DenisDaily did die and managed to continue the raid in hardcore mode. I don't know what's been going on with that, but Dan and Denis could be using different versions of Minecraft.

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Nambaseking01 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

DanTDM told his fans that Minecraft Raids were only possible to win on if you didn't die even once, but DenisDaily did die and managed to continue the raid in hardcore mode. I don't know what's been going on with that, but Dan and Denis could be using different versions of Minecraft.
the entire point of hardcore is that the ENTIRE WORLD gets deleted when you die. Also, not to point fingers, but I would not put it past Denis to just make a new world or something after he dies

sorry for a lot of my old posts i used to be very cringe…
smm2 maker id: NJ2-S1H-NVF | all my memes | all my music | hand it over | forum stats
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Nambaseking01 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

I only know Denis as that guy that literally everyone on Roblox talks about when I mention the word Youtuber

bottom text
maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

I only know Denis as that guy that literally everyone on Roblox talks about when I mention the word Youtuber
tbh denis sucks

smm2 maker id: NJ2-S1H-NVF | all my memes | all my music | hand it over | forum stats
TheDiamonGamer
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

maverick78921 wrote:

tbh denis sucks
going a tiny offtopic here but denis is literally the game killer, you get a bunch of little kids coming in and boom. dead game.

looking at you roblox

what's happening forum
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

TheDiamonGamer wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

tbh denis sucks
going a tiny offtopic here but denis is literally the game killer, you get a bunch of little kids coming in and boom. dead game.

looking at you roblox
accurate

I might post some images of my Minecraft base on this topic in a couple weeks time - I've been working on some things

bottom text
Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Yall can friend me on Hypixel the mc server, my user is MrFluffyBullets

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

I prefer more vanila-y features, so I don't play with any mods other than optifine (should be considered unmodded IMO), I use datapacks instead.

EDIT: Have any of y'all heard of Vanilla Tweaks?

Last edited by jromagnoli (Nov. 6, 2019 02:29:37)

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

jromagnoli wrote:

I prefer more vanila-y features, so I don't play with any mods other than optifine (should be considered unmodded IMO), I use datapacks instead.
Optifine should just be a built in component of Minecraft Java at this point

bottom text
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

maverick78921 wrote:

tbh denis sucks

the classic denis vip server meme for u:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Nambaseking01 wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

tbh denis sucks
the classic denis vip server meme for u:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
That meme from his server is not even original lol.

Last edited by CatsUnited (Nov. 6, 2019 10:58:08)

bottom text
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

-snip-
That meme from his server is not even original lol.

I know, but REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MontyDoggo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

when the cold brew hits so hard you go back to beta (resource pack: classic alternative)

just vibin' here
#WakkoApocalypse

Want to see the (good) stuff from me? Check out this studio
Wiltz111
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

MontyDoggo wrote:

when the cold brew hits so hard you go back to beta (resource pack: classic alternative)
darn
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

MontyDoggo wrote:

-image-
Imagine if Minecraft today still had non-stackable food.

bottom text
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

i played minecraft for first time in 2015, i was playing minecraft pe and it was alpha
after 3 or 4 years, finally i start to play minecraft (1.14.3) again and what
everything is like a mod

i literally have nothing to write here. huh.
maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Morimop wrote:

i played minecraft for first time in 2015, i was playing minecraft pe and it was alpha
everything is like a mod
hey it would be cool if like we got more ores or caves were updated or like the neth-
mojang: SNOW IS SNOWIER

Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

maverick78921 wrote:

Morimop wrote:

everything is like a mod
hey it would be cool if like we got more ores or caves were updated or like the neth-
bees are beeeer

i literally have nothing to write here. huh.
-gge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Official Topic

Morimop wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

Morimop wrote:

everything is like a mod
bees are beeeer
pigs are piggyer

《 ? | aug 9 | ravenclaw | a | shift+down for more signature》
V CLICK THAT TO MAKE GRIFFPATCH FOLLOW YOU V

(+-(▪_▪ :: looks)-+ :: sound)// this is kumquat eater. she eats kumquats.
[/scratchblocks]