Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » §~тнε σғғιcιαℓ тιgεя sнσρρε - {ησω нιяιηg} - σρεη тσ σя∂εяs - вяιηgιηg ση тнε sтяιρεs~§ [RSS Feed]
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

§~тнε σғғιcιαℓ тιgεя sнσρρε - {ησω нιяιηg} - σρεη тσ σя∂εяs - вяιηgιηg ση тнε sтяιρεs~§

FirecubeT
The only thing you absolutely need to know is the location of the library -Albert Einstein

define Scratch
forever
Imagine :: sensing
Program :: variables
Share :: operators
end
Oscile
Scratcher
500+ posts

§~тнε σғғιcιαℓ тιgεя sнσρρε - {ησω нιяιηg} - σρεη тσ σя∂εяs - вяιηgιηg ση тнε sтяιρεs~§

I got someone else do it

FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

Oscile wrote:

I got someone else do it
Ok

FirecubeT
The only thing you absolutely need to know is the location of the library -Albert Einstein

define Scratch
forever
end
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Application

Username: -LostJourney-
Nickname (optional): CJ
How active are you 1-10 : 9 / 10
Do you work at any other shops? If so, what are they: The Willow Tree Shop, The Emerald Shop, The Craft Shop, The Oreo Shop, The Solar Shop….Sorry, can't remember the rest….(┬┬﹏┬┬)
Are you following this topic: Yes
What services can you offer? (new services e.g. banners and art welcome): Banners are fine !
Have you read the rules: Yes ! オレンジタイガーは最高です!( OrenjiToga is the best ! )
Preferred pronouns: He / him
Time zone: UTC + 9 ( South Korea )
Time on scratch: On this account ( -LostJourney- ) : 1 Month 3 weeks.
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

-LostJourney- wrote:

Application

Username: -LostJourney-
Nickname (optional): CJ
How active are you 1-10 : 9 / 10
Do you work at any other shops? If so, what are they: The Willow Tree Shop, The Emerald Shop, The Craft Shop, The Oreo Shop, The Solar Shop….Sorry, can't remember the rest….(┬┬﹏┬┬)
Are you following this topic: Yes
What services can you offer? (new services e.g. banners and art welcome): Banners are fine !
Have you read the rules: Yes ! オレンジタイガーは最高です!( OrenjiToga is the best ! )
Preferred pronouns: He / him
Time zone: UTC + 9 ( South Korea )
Time on scratch: On this account ( -LostJourney- ) : 1 Month 3 weeks.
Accepted!

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

I have made a mistake. Tiger is tora in Japanese. Toga is hindi. I am so stupid.

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

FirecubeT wrote:

I have made a mistake. Tiger is tora in Japanese. Toga is hindi. I am so stupid.

Same , I thought it was Taiku or something…
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

-LostJourney- wrote:

FirecubeT wrote:

Same , I thought it was Taiku or something…
Yeah. I haven’t studied Japanese in a long time, so I am still a little messy

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

Last edited by FirecubeT (June 5, 2020 13:20:28)

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
PrincessPuppy321
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: PrincessPuppy321
Nickname (optional): Puppy
How active are you 1-10 9
Do you work at any other shops? If so, what are they: Solar Shop, Border Collie Banners and Sapphire Shop. View the Solar Shop official studio to see the orders I have done here.
Are you following this topic: yes
What services can you offer? (new services e.g. banners and art welcome): code, sprites, reviews, simple BBCode
Have you read the rules: yes, OrenjiTora
Preferred pronouns: she/her
Time zone: british
Time on scratch: 1 year, 2 months

Please ignore my username, I chose it ages ago lol.
My main account is @faeriie–, so you may know me from other shops.
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

PrincessPuppy321 wrote:

Do you work at any other shops? If so, what are they: Solar Shop, Border Collie Banners and Sapphire Shop. View the Solar Shop official studio to see the orders I have done here.
What services can you offer? (new services e.g. banners and art welcome): code, sprites, reviews, simple BBCode
Accepted

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
PrincessPuppy321
Scratcher
100+ posts

FirecubeT wrote:

PrincessPuppy321 wrote:

Accepted
thank you!

FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

PrincessPuppy321 wrote:

FirecubeT wrote:

PrincessPuppy321 wrote:

Accepted
thank you!
You’re welcome welcome to the team!

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
PrincessPuppy321
Scratcher
100+ posts

FirecubeT wrote:

PrincessPuppy321 wrote:

FirecubeT wrote:

PrincessPuppy321 wrote:

Accepted
thank you!
You’re welcome welcome to the team!

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: lightningspark6545
Nickname (optional): lightning
Do you work at any other shops? If so, what are they: Check my signature
What services can you offer? (new services e.g. banners and art welcome): code, reviews, BBCode
Have you read the rules: OrenjiTora
Preferred pronouns: he/him
Time zone: MYT
Time on scratch: check profile

im a regular guy

ive never been on the forums before. totally.
never owned or joined any shops or anything. yep.

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » §~тнε σғғιcιαℓ тιgεя sнσρρε - {ησω нιяιηg} - σρεη тσ σя∂εяs - вяιηgιηg ση тнε sтяιρεs~§ [RSS Feed]