Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » §~тнε σғғιcιαℓ тιgεя sнσρρε - {ησω нιяιηg} - σρεη тσ σя∂εяs - вяιηgιηg ση тнε sтяιρεs~§ [RSS Feed]
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

§~тнε σғғιcιαℓ тιgεя sнσρρε - {ησω нιяιηg} - σρεη тσ σя∂εяs - вяιηgιηg ση тнε sтяιρεs~§

FirecubeT
The only thing you absolutely need to know is the location of the library -Albert Einstein

define Scratch
forever
Imagine :: sensing
Program :: variables
Share :: operators
end
hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

§~тнε σғғιcιαℓ тιgεя sнσρρε - {ησω нιяιηg} - σρεη тσ σя∂εяs - вяιηgιηg ση тнε sтяιρεs~§

Just wondering how my order is going?

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

FirecubeT
The only thing you absolutely need to know is the location of the library -Albert Einstein

define Scratch
forever
end
shellyandbear
Scratcher
71 posts

Username: shellyandbear
Shop name: The Jungle Hut Shoppe
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/421358/
Shop banner (if you have one):
Why do you want to partner with us: We are all in the jungle together! I love tigers, and am already a member of the staff here, it is a great shop and I would love to partner with it!

* insert impressive graphic signature banner here *
▼・ᴥ・▼ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

shellyandbear wrote:

Why do you want to partner with us: We are all in the jungle together! I love tigers, and am already a member of the staff here, it is a great shop and I would love to partner with it!
Accepted!

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
shellyandbear
Scratcher
71 posts

FirecubeT wrote:

shellyandbear wrote:

Accepted!
Yay! Can I put your banner on The Jungle Hut Shoppe?

* insert impressive graphic signature banner here *
▼・ᴥ・▼ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

shellyandbear wrote:

FirecubeT wrote:

shellyandbear wrote:

-snip
Accepted!
Yay! Can I put your banner on The Jungle Hut Shoppe?
Yep
sorry for not being active here

im a regular guy

ive never been on the forums before. totally.
never owned or joined any shops or anything. yep.

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

Too lazy to use the banner (bump)

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
Lightning_Candy
Scratcher
11 posts

Username: Lightning_Candy
Nickname (optional): Candy
How active are you 1-10: 10
Do you work at any other shops? If so, what are they: the block shop, waiting for reply from willow tree shop (OrenjiTora)
Are you following this topic: yes
What services can you offer? (new services e.g. banners and art welcome): art, specialize in cat art ex. Cat art
Have you read the rules: yes
Preferred pronouns: *shrug*
Time zone: Central Daylight Time
Time on scratch: 4 months
NightFox12295
Scratcher
25 posts

Lightning_Candy wrote:

Do you work at any other shops? If so, what are they: the block shop, waiting for reply from willow tree shop (OrenjiTora)
What services can you offer? (new services e.g. banners and art welcome): art, specialize in cat art ex. Cat art
I'll just have to ask @shellyandbear but I think she'd like that a lot!
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

Lightning_Candy wrote:

Accepted

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

NightFox12295 wrote:

Lightning_Candy wrote:

I'll just have to ask @shellyandbear but I think she'd like that a lot!
Also this is my shop, though we are partnered with @Shellyandbear’s

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bring
Up
My
FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello! This is @Catie623, president of Willow Tree Shop. Since we are partners, I would like to make sure this shop is still active. If it is, please have a member of the BoD respond to this post. Thank you!

hey! there's more to my siggy, ctrl + shift + down arrow to see it!

Thanks to @ChocolateRain101 from the Rain or Shine Art Shop for uploading this! :)

helo if u are here that was like 2020 me and this is 2023 me which is cool im almost out of 8th grade so im almost in high school which is interesting and i feel like ive come so far and grown so much i identify now as aroace and possibly genderfluid and u should support the lgbtq community bc homophobia is not slay so like yeah that's me, keep being who you are–which is awesome. bye yall
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

Catie623 wrote:

Hello! This is @Catie623, president of Willow Tree Shop. Since we are partners, I would like to make sure this shop is still active. If it is, please have a member of the BoD respond to this post. Thank you!
This shop is active (Sorry for the late reply, I had a really long power outage), though we don't get very many customers.

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FirecubeT wrote:

Catie623 wrote:

This shop is active (Sorry for the late reply, I had a really long power outage), though we don't get very many customers.
Oh, that's fine.

hey! there's more to my siggy, ctrl + shift + down arrow to see it!

Thanks to @ChocolateRain101 from the Rain or Shine Art Shop for uploading this! :)

helo if u are here that was like 2020 me and this is 2023 me which is cool im almost out of 8th grade so im almost in high school which is interesting and i feel like ive come so far and grown so much i identify now as aroace and possibly genderfluid and u should support the lgbtq community bc homophobia is not slay so like yeah that's me, keep being who you are–which is awesome. bye yall
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'll have to resign, I'm really sorry. I can't keep up with too much shops. I'm pretty sure -LostJourney-/-KaijuAspect resigned too. They told me they were resigning from all shops so -

im a regular guy

ive never been on the forums before. totally.
never owned or joined any shops or anything. yep.

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

lightningspark6545 wrote:

I'll have to resign, I'm really sorry. I can't keep up with too much shops. I'm pretty sure -LostJourney-/-KaijuAspect resigned too. They told me they were resigning from all shops so -
Ok.

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
sealifefriend
Scratcher
500+ posts

Application-
Username: sealifefriend
Nickname (optional): Pebblestream
How active are you 1-10: 9
Do you work at any other shops? If so, what are they: no, not yet
What services can you offer? (new services e.g. banners and art welcome): art and pfp (and probably others)
Have you read the rules: yep! (OrenjiTora)
Preferred pronouns: she/her (if that's what u mean)
Time zone: um… idk, I think central daylight zone
Time on scratch: a month and two weeks (but has been SUPER active)

Last edited by sealifefriend (Sept. 15, 2020 20:19:47)

idk what to say here
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » §~тнε σғғιcιαℓ тιgεя sнσρρε - {ησω нιяιηg} - σρεη тσ σя∂εяs - вяιηgιηg ση тнε sтяιρεs~§ [RSS Feed]