Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » §~тнε σғғιcιαℓ тιgεя sнσρρε - {ησω нιяιηg} - σρεη тσ σя∂εяs - вяιηgιηg ση тнε sтяιρεs~§ [RSS Feed]
hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

§~тнε σғғιcιαℓ тιgεя sнσρρε - {ησω нιяιηg} - σρεη тσ σя∂εяs - вяιηgιηg ση тнε sтяιρεs~§

FirecubeT wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

-LostJourney- wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Username: hp_mega_fan
Nickname: just call me Rose or hp fan as my fave flower is a Rose and i like harry potter
What do you want done: an animated Bump! banner, can the background be a pile of blue sapphires (the gems) and could the Bump! text be in a bright colour so you can see it
Time frame: a day since it is very simple
Are you following this topic: yes
Timezone: London time
Prefered pronouns: she/her

Taken !
Thanks!
Are you making a ravenclaw shop? If so, we would love to partner with you. The reason I’m asking this is because the house gem is a sapphire and you like Harry Potter. Not the best reasoning but it would be cool.
I will be making one yes. i will tell you when we are open

FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

§~тнε σғғιcιαℓ тιgεя sнσρρε - {ησω нιяιηg} - σρεη тσ σя∂εяs - вяιηgιηg ση тнε sтяιρεs~§

hp_mega_fan wrote:

FirecubeT wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

-LostJourney- wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Nickname: just call me Rose or hp fan as my fave flower is a Rose and i like harry potter
What do you want done: an animated Bump! banner, can the background be a pile of blue sapphires (the gems) and could the Bump! text be in a bright colour so you can see it

Taken !
Thanks!
Are you making a ravenclaw shop? If so, we would love to partner with you. The reason I’m asking this is because the house gem is a sapphire and you like Harry Potter. Not the best reasoning but it would be cool.
Ok p.s. can I be your first employee? (I have gotten ravenclaw on every house test I’ve ever taken)

FirecubeT
The only thing you absolutely need to know is the location of the library -Albert Einstein

define Scratch
forever
Imagine :: sensing
Program :: variables
Share :: operators
end
hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

FirecubeT wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

FirecubeT wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

-LostJourney- wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Taken !
Thanks!
Ok p.s. can I be your first employee? (I have gotten ravenclaw on every house test I’ve ever taken)
Ok, i will just be sorting out the banner (only just made it this morning) I am a gryffinclaw! (half Ravenclaw, half Gryffindor)

hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nickname: rose or hp_fan
What do you want done: an animated banner that says “The Ravenclaw shop!” (then underneath) the shop to fill all your Ravenclaw and harry potter needs! (and in the background) a picture of an eagle and the Ravenclaw sign and Luna Lovegood, please!
Time frame: one day
Are you following this topic: yep
Time zone: London time
Preferred pronouns: she/her

Last edited by hp_mega_fan (June 29, 2020 14:44:59)

hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

What do you want done: an animated banner that says “The Ravenclaw shop!” (then underneath) the shop to fill all your Ravenclaw and harry potter needs! (and in the background) a picture of an eagle and the Ravenclaw sign and Luna Lovegood, please!
Hi, will anyone be able to do my order today? or should i extend the date or something?

hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Hi, will anyone be able to do my order today? or should i extend the date or something?
Hi? is anyone able to do my order?

Monkeylover200
Scratcher
500+ posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

it's only been 3 hours, you need to be patient

shellyandbear
Scratcher
71 posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

I'm sorry, I cant do banners but I will contact the rest of the staff on their profiles. Bear in mind some might be at school, so they will only be able to see your request when they arrive home. Thank you for cooperating

* insert impressive graphic signature banner here *
▼・ᴥ・▼ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Monkeylover200 wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

it's only been 3 hours, you need to be patient
Ok, i will change the date to 3 days from now

shellyandbear
Scratcher
71 posts

sorry everyone but as I am a new scratcher I cannot post images. Therefore, I will be passing on new jobs unless I have to take them, in which case i will add them to a scratch project and share like that. Apologies

▼・ᴥ・▼ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
shellyandbear
Scratcher
71 posts

shellyandbear wrote:

sorry everyone but as I am a new scratcher I cannot post images. Therefore, I will be passing on new jobs unless I have to take them, in which case i will add them to a scratch project and share like that. Apologies
I am only one or two days away from scratcher status though so I can start then

Last edited by shellyandbear (June 29, 2020 16:24:11)

▼・ᴥ・▼ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

FirecubeT wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

FirecubeT wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

-LostJourney- wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Taken !
Thanks!
Ok, i will just be sorting out the banner (only just made it this morning) I am a gryffinclaw! (half Ravenclaw, half Gryffindor)
Cool!

FirecubeT
The only thing you absolutely need to know is the location of the library -Albert Einstein

define Scratch
forever
end
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hi, just wondering if anyone is able to do my order as it has been about three or so days

FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Hi, just wondering if anyone is able to do my order as it has been about three or so days
I think -LostJourney- took it. I will ask them.

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

FirecubeT wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Ah , I can take it and also I didn't take the recent one.
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

-LostJourney- wrote:

FirecubeT wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Ok.

Yay! The scratch team took down those spamming posts!

Last edited by FirecubeT (July 2, 2020 15:08:41)

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

-LostJourney- wrote:

FirecubeT wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Ok, Thanks!

FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

FirecubeT wrote:

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
shellyandbear
Scratcher
71 posts

FirecubeT wrote:

-LostJourney- wrote:

FirecubeT wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Ok.

Yay! The scratch team took down those spamming posts!
Yay! Goodbye spam!

▼・ᴥ・▼ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » §~тнε σғғιcιαℓ тιgεя sнσρρε - {ησω нιяιηg} - σρεη тσ σя∂εяs - вяιηgιηg ση тнε sтяιρεs~§ [RSS Feed]