Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » §~тнε σғғιcιαℓ тιgεя sнσρρε - {ησω нιяιηg} - σρεη тσ σя∂εяs - вяιηgιηg ση тнε sтяιρεs~§ [RSS Feed]
Monkeylover200
Scratcher
500+ posts

§~тнε σғғιcιαℓ тιgεя sнσρρε - {ησω нιяιηg} - σρεη тσ σя∂εяs - вяιηgιηg ση тнε sтяιρεs~§

Username: Monkeylover200
Nickname (Optional): Lulu
What do you want done: a blue modern style bump banner
Who do you want to do it (optional): I don't mind
Time frame (day/month/year) (optional): ASAP
Are you following this topic: yes
Time zone: BST (GMT+1)
Preferred pronouns: she/her

FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

§~тнε σғғιcιαℓ тιgεя sнσρρε - {ησω нιяιηg} - σρεη тσ σя∂εяs - вяιηgιηg ση тнε sтяιρεs~§

Monkeylover200 wrote:

CJ, would you please take this?

Last edited by FirecubeT (June 25, 2020 12:14:33)

FirecubeT
The only thing you absolutely need to know is the location of the library -Albert Einstein

define Scratch
forever
Imagine :: sensing
Program :: variables
Share :: operators
end
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump (I’m too lazy to use the banner)

FirecubeT
The only thing you absolutely need to know is the location of the library -Albert Einstein

define Scratch
forever
end
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ok. I am going to put both of you into the positions you voted for, and thank you to all of you who voted. I was not very good about the vote, so there will be an activity check on Wednesday. Anyone who doesn’t answer that will be fired and may reapply in two weeks.

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
shellyandbear
Scratcher
71 posts

Username: shellyandbear
Nickname (optional): shells
How active are you 1-10 probs 10
Do you work at any other shops? If so, what are they: I have applied at other shops, they all went silent
What services can you offer? (new services e.g. banners and art welcome): intros is a new one I could add! I can do art, small animations, gifs, debugging
Have you read the rules: OrenjiTora (is that spelt right???)
Preferred pronouns: they, them
Time zone: GMT
Time on scratch: 4-5 hours I would guess, including time doing stuff for scratch on other apps/websites

* insert impressive graphic signature banner here *
▼・ᴥ・▼ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

FirecubeT wrote:

Monkeylover200 wrote:

CJ, would you please take this?

Sure ! And Very Sorry for the late reply , I missed that…
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

shellyandbear wrote:

Do you work at any other shops? If so, what are they: I have applied at other shops, they all went silent
What services can you offer? (new services e.g. banners and art welcome): intros is a new one I could add! I can do art, small animations, gifs, debugging
Time on scratch: 4-5 hours I would guess, including time doing stuff for scratch on other apps/websites
Yes it is! Welcome to the team!

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Monkeylover200 wrote:

Finished ! :

I will inform the customer on her profile if she doesn't see this.

Last edited by -LostJourney- (June 28, 2020 13:03:57)

shellyandbear
Scratcher
71 posts

FirecubeT wrote:

shellyandbear wrote:

Yay! tysm!

▼・ᴥ・▼ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

shellyandbear wrote:

FirecubeT wrote:

shellyandbear wrote:

Yay! tysm!
Yw

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
shellyandbear
Scratcher
71 posts

WARNING!!!!! I AM THE NOOBEST NEWBIE IN THE WORLD!!!
Why do people use banners that say “bump” ???
Told ya I’m new XD

▼・ᴥ・▼ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Oscile
Scratcher
500+ posts

shellyandbear wrote:

Told ya I’m new XD
It means bring up my post. It just keeps the shop in the message box when you have a lot of there things there. It can also let staff members know that something is important need needs finishes

shellyandbear
Scratcher
71 posts

Oscile wrote:

shellyandbear wrote:

Told ya I’m new XD
It means bring up my post. It just keeps the shop in the message box when you have a lot of there things there. It can also let staff members know that something is important need needs finishes
K thanks!

▼・ᴥ・▼ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: hp_mega_fan
Nickname: just call me Rose or hp fan as my fave flower is a Rose and i like harry potter
What do you want done: an animated Bump! banner, can the background be a pile of blue sapphires (the gems) and could the Bump! text be in a bright colour so you can see it
Time frame: a day since it is very simple
Timezone: London time
Prefered pronouns: she/her

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Nickname: just call me Rose or hp fan as my fave flower is a Rose and i like harry potter
What do you want done: an animated Bump! banner, can the background be a pile of blue sapphires (the gems) and could the Bump! text be in a bright colour so you can see it

Taken !
hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

-LostJourney- wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Taken !
Thanks!

FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Finished ! :

Animated : https://www.canva.com/design/DAEAjNPpHzI/vTZ6HlWKAKptvE6pJUju-w/view?utm_content=DAEAjNPpHzI&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink

Still :

You can always ask for a change if you want !

Last edited by -LostJourney- (June 29, 2020 12:33:45)

FirecubeT
Scratcher
100+ posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

-LostJourney- wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Taken !
Thanks!
Are you making a ravenclaw shop? If so, we would love to partner with you. The reason I’m asking this is because the house gem is a sapphire and you like Harry Potter. Not the best reasoning but it would be cool.

FirecubeT

define Scratch
forever
end
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » §~тнε σғғιcιαℓ тιgεя sнσρρε - {ησω нιяιηg} - σρεη тσ σя∂εяs - вяιηgιηg ση тнε sтяιρεs~§ [RSS Feed]