Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » TALLY SHOP | Reliable, Fast, and Trustworthy Services | (WE ARE HIRING!) Please read the front page, look at the forms and no spamming allowed. [RSS Feed]
Belloitsmeagain
Scratcher
72 posts

TALLY SHOP | Reliable, Fast, and Trustworthy Services | (WE ARE HIRING!) Please read the front page, look at the forms and no spamming allowed.

OurPrincess wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Sorry, but I think I should close this shop for good. I may open another one after I close it. Take your time to say your goodbyes…
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
This shop is officialy NOT closing! YAY!!!!! (yes, I know my last post said the opposite, but I just thought so..)
I
OMG YASSS

Hewwo! :3
“Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon”- Paul Brandt
♌ -ℓєo- Plays keyboard- -SemiFamous-
#BlackLivesMatter
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TALLY SHOP | Reliable, Fast, and Trustworthy Services | (WE ARE HIRING!) Please read the front page, look at the forms and no spamming allowed.

Belloitsmeagain wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Sorry, but I think I should close this shop for good. I may open another one after I close it. Take your time to say your goodbyes…
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
This shop is officialy NOT closing! YAY!!!!! (yes, I know my last post said the opposite, but I just thought so..)
I
OMG YASSS
How do we make this shop more popular?

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
jdrosen
Scratcher
69 posts

I am joining
jdrosen
Scratcher
69 posts

I am joining
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Oh geez. Why do I have two strikes? I don't have any orders, and I'm following this post.
And gosh darn it, you removed me from the voice actors. No wonder I'm not getting orders. THERE'S NO ONE LISTED TO TAKE THEM!!
Annnd you do know there is a such thing as activity checks, right? Maybe THAT'S why no one is “active.”

Last edited by Crazibot (Jan. 21, 2020 22:31:26)

Hi! I'm Onyx. You can also call me Crazi if you'd like.
I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Why Klavier Gavin Should Get Some Dang Therapy
Why Phoenix Wright Should Get Some Dang Therapy
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

Belloitsmeagain wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

I
OMG YASSS
One of the most obvious things in the scratch universe.
HAVE THE CHEIF ADVERTIZER ADVERTIZE.

I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Virus000
Scratcher
100+ posts

I think that 4 day rule is a bit harsh. This is a shop; if there’s no orders people won’t talk very much so how do u know if they’re active or not? Maybe make it a week and see how that goes? Btw I’m not applying cause I’m not sure if I can be very active.

Last edited by Virus000 (Jan. 21, 2020 22:52:41)

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Virus000 wrote:

I think that 4 day rule is a bit harsh. This is a shop; if there’s no orders people won’t talk very much so how do u know if they’re active or not? Maybe make it a week and see how that goes? Btw I’m not applying cause I’m not sure if I can be very active.
YES! THANK YOU!

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Belloitsmeagain
Scratcher
72 posts

Virus000 wrote:

Yeah, it kinda is. Maybe it should be expanded more?

“Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon”- Paul Brandt
#BlackLivesMatter
Belloitsmeagain
Scratcher
72 posts

Crazibot wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Belloitsmeagain wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Boomer001 wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

I
OMG YASSS
One of the most obvious things in the scratch universe.
HAVE THE CHEIF ADVERTIZER ADVERTIZE.
OMG someone who COMMON SENSE!!

#BlackLivesMatter
Belloitsmeagain
Scratcher
72 posts

Crazibot wrote:

Oh geez. Why do I have two strikes? I don't have any orders, and I'm following this post.
And gosh darn it, you removed me from the voice actors. No wonder I'm not getting orders. THERE'S NO ONE LISTED TO TAKE THEM!!
Annnd you do know there is a such thing as activity checks, right? Maybe THAT'S why no one is “active.”
Wait, you got removed eveb though you only have 2 strikes? Wasn't it supposed to be 3 strikes? I am confused!

#BlackLivesMatter
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Belloitsmeagain wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

Wait, you got removed eveb though you only have 2 strikes? Wasn't it supposed to be 3 strikes? I am confused!
Seems like it. Or at least it's marked I only have 2 strikes. And yes, it is 3 strikes, then you're fired.

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
glitterspring1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

Belloitsmeagain wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Hello, everyone. I am thinking of a points system…
Can you be more specific?
A rewards system, one reward for each order you complete. If you complete a certain amount of orders, you get specific rewards.
cool!

Glowing Gem Aesthetics | The Cake Shop!
The Cherry Shoppe WIP DONT CLICK HERE

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts
OrangeKitty30
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey princess! I have suggestions for the shop that may make it a bit better, like asking what the employees want! Your four day rule is way too harsh. Activity checks are much better, host an activity check every 1-2 weeks, with the deadline being at least a week after the check is posted. Those who do not respond by the deadline get a strike. It's better then your four day rule since it gives time for employees to respond, and nothing ever happens in the shop. What are they employees supposed to do on a shop with no orders?

Hello! Im Orangekitty. (English)
Hallo! Ich bin Orangekitty. (German/Deutsche)
Nihao! Wo Orangekitty. (Chinese/中文)
Planning to learn more languages!
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

Hey princess! I have suggestions for the shop that may make it a bit better, like asking what the employees want! Your four day rule is way too harsh. Activity checks are much better, host an activity check every 1-2 weeks, with the deadline being at least a week after the check is posted. Those who do not respond by the deadline get a strike. It's better then your four day rule since it gives time for employees to respond, and nothing ever happens in the shop. What are they employees supposed to do on a shop with no orders?
That rule was making me confused as well…. Even I think I should remove it!

Arinapatina
Scratcher
47 posts

Hiring Form:

Username: Arinapatina (You can call me Ari)
Do you have any experience?: Yes I have my own little shop and I work at the emerald shop and have answered orders from there too
Why do you want to be hired?: Because I love helping people!
Talents: Blockshading, Animating, and intros!
Job Position: Artist
DO YOU PROMISE TO BE ACTIVE?: UM YES
Can I rely on you?: Of course! I’m on 24/7
Have you read the terms and conditions?: You know it!
Do you agree to them?: Of course
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Arinapatina wrote:

Hiring Form:

Username: Arinapatina (You can call me Ari)
Do you have any experience?: Yes I have my own little shop and I work at the emerald shop and have answered orders from there too
Why do you want to be hired?: Because I love helping people!
Talents: Blockshading, Animating, and intros!
Job Position: Artist
DO YOU PROMISE TO BE ACTIVE?: UM YES
Can I rely on you?: Of course! I’m on 24/7
Have you read the terms and conditions?: You know it!
Do you agree to them?: Of course
You're hired!

SockedMonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I thought we were doing activity checks lol. Aight imma head out.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠤⠔⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠢⠤⢤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠴⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠲⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⡰⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢧⠀⠀
⠀⡸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢇⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢀⡶⠛⣿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⠛⢿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢸⣷⣶⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⠹⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠏⠀
⠀⠀⠈⠢⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣚⡁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠒⢢⡤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠖⠒⠒⠋⠉⠉⠀⠀⠉⠉⢦
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢱⠀⠀⠀⢸⠘⡆⠀⠀⢸⣀⡰⠋⣆⠀⣠⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠳⠤⠤⠼⠀⠘⠤⠴⠃⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can you put me back for both Male and female voice acting? -_-

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Can you put me back for both Male and female voice acting? -_-
OK, I will do that.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » TALLY SHOP | Reliable, Fast, and Trustworthy Services | (WE ARE HIRING!) Please read the front page, look at the forms and no spamming allowed. [RSS Feed]