Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » TALLY SHOP | Reliable, Fast, and Trustworthy Services | (WE ARE HIRING!) Please read the front page, look at the forms and no spamming allowed. [RSS Feed]
Belloitsmeagain
Scratcher
72 posts

TALLY SHOP | Reliable, Fast, and Trustworthy Services | (WE ARE HIRING!) Please read the front page, look at the forms and no spamming allowed.

Username: @Belloitsmeagain
Do you have any experience?: Yep! ^ ^
Why do you want to be hired?: Because I wanted to have a second job, and help more!
Talents: Music, art and many more.
Job Position: Manager

Hewwo! :3
“Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon”- Paul Brandt
♌ -ℓєo- Plays keyboard- -SemiFamous-
#BlackLivesMatter
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TALLY SHOP | Reliable, Fast, and Trustworthy Services | (WE ARE HIRING!) Please read the front page, look at the forms and no spamming allowed.

SockedMonster wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

Username: SockedMonster
Do you have any experience?: Have written multiple stand-up routines and I’m currently writing a movie.
Why do you want to be hired?: I love writing, and I think I could add a lot more depth to a script than just “characters go from A to B”
Talents: Writing, Creativity and being a decently funny person.
Job Position: Chief Scripter
Scripter is coding, not writing. I explained it clearly. (Always read the description! FACT!)
I’m sorry for the confusion. I guess I’ll go for Head Writer.
OK, accepted.

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Belloitsmeagain wrote:

Why do you want to be hired?: Because I wanted to have a second job, and help more!
Accepted!

Belloitsmeagain
Scratcher
72 posts

OurPrincess wrote:

Belloitsmeagain wrote:

Accepted!
Thanks!

“Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon”- Paul Brandt
#BlackLivesMatter
glitterspring1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Belloitsmeagain wrote:

glitterspring1 wrote:

link to studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25592267/curators/

P.S I found the banner on google and made it a thumbnail
Nice!
Thanks!

Glowing Gem Aesthetics | The Cake Shop!
The Cherry Shoppe WIP DONT CLICK HERE

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

StrangerThingsFan365
Scratcher
500+ posts

I AM OPEN 4 BUISNESS

Death Grips Is Online.
Now so am i.
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

StrangerThingsFan365 wrote:

I AM OPEN 4 BUISNESS
What do you mean?

Belloitsmeagain
Scratcher
72 posts

Did someone get fired or something?

#BlackLivesMatter
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Belloitsmeagain wrote:

Yes, AFNNetworkK12 for not showing activity except ONE DAY when I told him on his profile.

Belloitsmeagain
Scratcher
72 posts

OurPrincess wrote:

Belloitsmeagain wrote:

Yes, AFNNetworkK12 for not showing activity except ONE DAY when I told him on his profile.
Oof.

#BlackLivesMatter
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hello!
Username: Crazibot
Do you have any experience?: All of this
Why do you want to be hired?: I mean, I want to help this shop. It seems small at the moment.
Talents: Voice Acting, all genders.
Job Position: Male and Female Voice Actors.

Hi! I'm Onyx. You can also call me Crazi if you'd like.
I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Why Klavier Gavin Should Get Some Dang Therapy
Why Phoenix Wright Should Get Some Dang Therapy
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Hello!
Why do you want to be hired?: I mean, I want to help this shop. It seems small at the moment.
Hired!

Belloitsmeagain
Scratcher
72 posts

Crazibot wrote:

Hello!
Welcome!

#BlackLivesMatter
TsumTsumBean
Scratcher
59 posts

Hey there! I'm sorry to inturupt, but what does the Tally Shop do?

May: Hey, Brock, what is Extreme Speed?
…………………………………… Brock: When a Pokemon goes to the Extreme.
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

TsumTsumBean wrote:

I suggest read the first few posts

I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
TsumTsumBean
Scratcher
59 posts

Crazibot wrote:

TsumTsumBean wrote:

I suggest read the first few posts

Oh, There it is! I think I can sign up!

TsumTsumBean
Scratcher
59 posts

Hiring Form:
———————————-

Username: @TsumTsumBean
—————————————————————
Do you have any experience?: I've done a few auditions, and I think I've done well. My voice will be in a series in January. I'm also good at writing because I've done quite a lot of detailed rps.
——————————————————————
Why do you want to be hired?: I love to help other Scratchers!
——————————————————————–
Talents: Writing, Voice Acting.
——————————————-
Job Position: Writing and/or Voice Acting.
—————————————————–

Last edited by TsumTsumBean (Dec. 27, 2019 18:32:56)

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TsumTsumBean wrote:

Hiring Form:
———————————-

Username: @TsumTsumBean
—————————————————————
Do you have any experience?: I've done a few auditions, and I think I've done well. My voice will be in a series in January. I'm also good at writing because I've done quite a lot of detailed rps.
——————————————————————
Why do you want to be hired?: I love to help other Scratchers!
——————————————————————–
Talents: Writing, Voice Acting.
——————————————-
Job Position: Writing and/or Voice Acting.
—————————————————–
HIRED! Wow, we're having loads of employees already! BTW, are you a male or female voice actor?

Last edited by OurPrincess (Dec. 27, 2019 20:09:05)

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Voice Acting Form:
Username:
Description of Character(s):
How can we remember you:
Add a thing for what we say, our lines.

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » TALLY SHOP | Reliable, Fast, and Trustworthy Services | (WE ARE HIRING!) Please read the front page, look at the forms and no spamming allowed. [RSS Feed]