Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » TALLY SHOP | Reliable, Fast, and Trustworthy Services | (WE ARE HIRING!) Please read the front page, look at the forms and no spamming allowed. [RSS Feed]
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TALLY SHOP | Reliable, Fast, and Trustworthy Services | (WE ARE HIRING!) Please read the front page, look at the forms and no spamming allowed.

If you suggest a place where you can navigate the pages, I don't have the time for that, sorry.

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
Belloitsmeagain
Scratcher
72 posts

TALLY SHOP | Reliable, Fast, and Trustworthy Services | (WE ARE HIRING!) Please read the front page, look at the forms and no spamming allowed.

oceana_mermaid wrote:

Artist Form:
Username: @Oceana_mermaid
What kind of art do you want?: Profile Picture
How can we remember you: You can choose!
Thanks for your order! But before I make it, can you please tell me how it's going to look like?

Hewwo! :3
“Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon”- Paul Brandt
♌ -ℓєo- Plays keyboard- -SemiFamous-
#BlackLivesMatter
oceana_mermaid
Scratcher
3 posts

Belloitsmeagain wrote:

oceana_mermaid wrote:

Artist Form:
Thanks for your order! But before I make it, can you please tell me how it's going to look like?
Just something ocean or animal related.
Belloitsmeagain
Scratcher
72 posts

oceana_mermaid wrote:

Belloitsmeagain wrote:

oceana_mermaid wrote:

Artist Form:
Just something ocean or animal related.
Sure! I'll get on it.

“Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon”- Paul Brandt
#BlackLivesMatter
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

Belloitsmeagain
Scratcher
72 posts

Finally finished!

#BlackLivesMatter
oceana_mermaid
Scratcher
3 posts

Review Form:
Username: Oceana_mermaid
Which employee did your work?: @Belloitsmeagain
Review:
Very fast. The art was very nice too! Would like to order again someday.

How many stars out of 10?: 9.9/10
Belloitsmeagain
Scratcher
72 posts

oceana_mermaid wrote:

Review Form:
Username: Oceana_mermaid
Which employee did your work?: @Belloitsmeagain
Review:
Very fast. The art was very nice too! Would like to order again someday.

How many stars out of 10?: 9.9/10
Thank you! Glad you like it!

#BlackLivesMatter
Belloitsmeagain
Scratcher
72 posts

Bumpsss

#BlackLivesMatter
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

what if somebody has 2000 followers and join

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

what if somebody has 2000 followers and join
Someone having 2000 followers will probably clog the system.

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ACTIVITY CHECK

Reply before 1st of January or you get a strike.

Responded:
@OurPrincess
@Belloitsmeagain
@AFNetworkK12
@glitterspring1

Not Responded:
NONE

Congratulations, no one gets a strike!

Last edited by OurPrincess (Dec. 21, 2019 00:30:00)

Belloitsmeagain
Scratcher
72 posts

OurPrincess wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK

Responded:
@OurPrincess

Not Responded:
@glitterspring1
@AFNetworkK12
@Belloitsmeagain
I'm here!

#BlackLivesMatter
Belloitsmeagain
Scratcher
72 posts

Bump

#BlackLivesMatter
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

glitterspring1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK

Responded:
@OurPrincess
@Belloitsmeagain
@AFNetworkK12

Not Responded:
@glitterspring1

If you haven't responded, I will comment on your profile.
Got it.

Glowing Gem Aesthetics | The Cake Shop!
The Cherry Shoppe WIP DONT CLICK HERE

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts
glitterspring1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

just so you know, I can be on until january 2nd. also, my parents don't let me play on weekdays unless there is break.

Glowing Gem Aesthetics | The Cake Shop!
The Cherry Shoppe WIP DONT CLICK HERE

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

glitterspring1 wrote:

just so you know, I can be on until january 2nd. also, my parents don't let me play on weekdays unless there is break.
There is break!

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMP

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » TALLY SHOP | Reliable, Fast, and Trustworthy Services | (WE ARE HIRING!) Please read the front page, look at the forms and no spamming allowed. [RSS Feed]