Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

blackwolf7139 wrote:

Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Signature
Banner Maker: @MilkAndCookies-, if possible. I think they made my banner last time! ^D^
Colours: see below
Text: blackwolf7139, Scratcher, Ravenclaw, Digital Art, Krita, Wolves (In no particular order. Please have the placing of the text similar to the image below)
Fonts: see below
Pictures: My pfp
Size: see below
Other Details: Hi, could I get a remake of this banner? Some things have changed since it was made, and I would like to update it. Here's what it currently is: I would like it to have the same forest image, format, fonts, colors, and size. Thanks!

New page! Yay!
Hi! Did you get this banner made by one of our bees? I don't remember it, but it's quite possible.

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb & src
current high school senior in new england
math & politics nerd, photography & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of november 22, 2023.
blackwolf7139
Scratcher
100+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

clove- wrote:

blackwolf7139 wrote:

Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Signature
Banner Maker: @MilkAndCookies-, if possible. I think they made my banner last time! ^D^
Colours: see below
Text: blackwolf7139, Scratcher, Ravenclaw, Digital Art, Krita, Wolves (In no particular order. Please have the placing of the text similar to the image below)
Fonts: see below
Pictures: My pfp
Size: see below
Other Details: Hi, could I get a remake of this banner? Some things have changed since it was made, and I would like to update it. Here's what it currently is: I would like it to have the same forest image, format, fonts, colors, and size. Thanks!

New page! Yay!
Hi! Did you get this banner made by one of our bees? I don't remember it, but it's quite possible.
Yup! I think it was by @MilkAndCookies-!

「⠀⋙ sʜᴀᴅᴇ . sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ . ɪɴᴛᴘ-ᴛ . 100+ ᴘᴏsᴛs
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⋙ ᴀʟᴛ . @blackwolftest
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⋙ ɪᴄᴏɴ . @Dojidar49 」

** ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴜsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs, ᴛʏ **

⋙ ʜᴇʏ, ɪ'ᴍ sʜᴀᴅᴇ; ᴀ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡs ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴛʜʀᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴇʀᴀʟ. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴡ ᴍᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs.
MilkAndCookies-
Scratcher
100+ posts

blackwolf7139 wrote:

~snip~

I didn't make it @moonie- did, but if you'd like I can take your order for you.

Last edited by MilkAndCookies- (Jan. 22, 2021 23:24:56)

blackwolf7139
Scratcher
100+ posts

MilkAndCookies- wrote:

blackwolf7139 wrote:

~snip~

I didn't make it @moonie- did, but if you'd like I can take your order for you.
Ohh ok ^^" That would be great, tysm

⋙ ʜᴇʏ, ɪ'ᴍ sʜᴀᴅᴇ; ᴀ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡs ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴛʜʀᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴇʀᴀʟ. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴡ ᴍᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs.
just-there
Scratcher
500+ posts

Fiiinch wrote:

Thumbnail Type (profile, studio, project, etc.): studio
Thumbnail Maker: anyone, but preferably @.just-there or @.clove-
Colours: blue and white
Text: an underwater kingdom
Fonts: anything, mysterious and fancy please <3
Pictures: the ocean, so just choose something aesthetic with the ocean
Other Details: please complete asap
Taken! Should be done today

Last edited by just-there (Jan. 22, 2021 23:56:23)

just-there
Scratcher
500+ posts

Fiiinch,
Your order is now done, and can be found here: https://u.cubeupload.com/echarms/fcProjectStudioThumbna.png

If it's not what you were hoping for, please let me know, and I'll be happy to make any adjustments wanted. Thank you for placing an order!

totesme
Scratcher
500+ posts

Banner -
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Shop
Banner Maker: I don’t care!
Colours: Yellow, black, and then whatever you think fits!
Text: The Smily Shop 2.0 (Under) We always leave you with a smile!
Fonts: Playlist script, and again, whatever you think fits
Pictures: Some smiling emojis, but not too busy please
Size: Standard banner size!
Other Details: I’m giving you freedom to do basically whatever you want, so have fun with it!

Fiiinch
Scratcher
500+ posts

just-there wrote:

Fiiinch,
Your order is now done, and can be found here: https://u.cubeupload.com/echarms/fcProjectStudioThumbna.png

If it's not what you were hoping for, please let me know, and I'll be happy to make any adjustments wanted. Thank you for placing an order!
thanks! it’s perfect <33

reviews
@clove-
Bee who took your order: @clove-
How long order took: not very long, about ten-twenty minutes?
Good Things: it was just what i wanted!
Things to Improve: nothing particularly, but i have seen a lot of people say that the bees who take their orders need to read it more carefully, so idk xD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rating: five stars
Quote: “Buzzy Bee Banners is the perfect place to go for banners! The quality is amazing and they don’t mind redoing it if the product’s not to your satisfaction.”
@just-there
Bee who took your order: @just-there
How long order took: 5-10 mins?
Good Things: everything!
Things to Improve: nothing! :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rating: five stars !!
Quote: “Buzzy Bee Banners doesn’t just do banners - thumbnails too! the product came out perfectly, just as i imagined it.”

Last edited by Fiiinch (Jan. 23, 2021 20:56:32)

Fiiinch
Scratcher
500+ posts

Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): profile
Banner Maker: anyone, but preferably @clove-, @just-there or @MilkAndCookies-
Colours: pale navy blue, white
Text: evie - making your eyes hurt since 2018
Fonts: Amalia for the title (evie) and alphabetized cassette tapes for the subtitle
Pictures: #4 from https://weheartit.com/latinxbaby/collections/133700889-dark-sky?usr=44711970
Size: the best size for a project :3
Other Details: please complete asap!

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fiiinch wrote:

Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): profile
Banner Maker: anyone, but preferably @clove-, @just-there or @MilkAndCookies-
Colours: pale navy blue, white
Text: evie - making your eyes hurt since 2018
Fonts: Amalia for the title (evie) and alphabetized cassette tapes for the subtitle
Pictures: #4 from https://weheartit.com/latinxbaby/collections/133700889-dark-sky?usr=44711970
Size: the best size for a project :3
Other Details: please complete asap!
taken!

(she/they)

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fiiinch, your order is ready!
I wasn't able to get the exact fonts, so I tried to find something similar. As always, let me know if you'd like anything changed!

https://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/evieprofile.png

Please leave a review, and have a bee-utiful day!

(she/they)

hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Banner -
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): signature
Banner Maker: DOn't mind but preferably -Clove
Colours: any coloures, preferably pastel or bright
Text: (At the top big bold) hp_mega_fan (Underneath, smaller text) Gryffinclaw-Writer-Artist-Warrior cats-Harry Potter-Piano
Fonts: for the hp_mega_fan title I would like pacifico, for the smaller text, just a readable text please
Pictures: (ON the side) My current PFP pls
Size: perfect for fitting into a siggy
Other Details: Nothing!

MilkAndCookies-
Scratcher
100+ posts

@blackwolf7139, your banner is now completed!

https://u.cubeupload.com/Arsxi_/Blackwolf71391.png

I couldn't find the same forest image that was used in your previous banner, but I tried to find a similar one. If you need anything changed, please don't hesitate to ask! Thanks so much for ordering at Buzzy Bee Banners. If you have time, please leave a review, and have a bee-utiful day/night!
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Banner -
Text: (At the top big bold) hp_mega_fan (Underneath, smaller text) Gryffinclaw-Writer-Artist-Warrior cats-Harry Potter-Piano
Fonts: for the hp_mega_fan title I would like pacifico, for the smaller text, just a readable text please
taken!

(she/they)

hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

clove- wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Banner -
taken!
Ty!

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hp_mega_fan, your order is ready!

https://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/hpmegafanupdated.png

Let me know if you'd like anything changed, and please leave a review. Have a bee-utiful day!

Last edited by clove- (Jan. 23, 2021 22:54:06)

(she/they)

hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

clove- wrote:

hp_mega_fan, your order is ready!

https://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/hpmegafanupdated.png

Let me know if you'd like anything changed, and please leave a review. Have a bee-utiful day!
Ty! soz I forgot to add what background I wanted but this background is lovely! My fave colour! I'll leave a review in a sec

blackwolf7139
Scratcher
100+ posts

MilkAndCookies- wrote:

@blackwolf7139, your banner is now completed!

https://u.cubeupload.com/Arsxi_/Blackwolf71391.png

I couldn't find the same forest image that was used in your previous banner, but I tried to find a similar one. If you need anything changed, please don't hesitate to ask! Thanks so much for ordering at Buzzy Bee Banners. If you have time, please leave a review, and have a bee-utiful day/night!
It's amazing! Tysm!

Bee who took your order: @MilkAndCookies-
How long order took: About a day
Good Things: It was exactly like I imagined!
Things to Improve: N/A, keep up the great work!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rating: 10/10
Quote: The fastest order I've ever had! I highly recommend this shop!

hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bee who took your order: -Clove
How long order took: Idk about 10-15 minutes
Good Things: Everything!
Things to Improve: Nothing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rating: 10/10
Quote: “I love this shop, I get all my banners from here, fastest stuff ever, love it”

just-there
Scratcher
500+ posts

totesme wrote:

Banner -
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Shop
Banner Maker: I don’t care!
Colours: Yellow, black, and then whatever you think fits!
Text: The Smily Shop 2.0 (Under) We always leave you with a smile!
Fonts: Playlist script, and again, whatever you think fits
Pictures: Some smiling emojis, but not too busy please
Size: Standard banner size!
Other Details: I’m giving you freedom to do basically whatever you want, so have fun with it!
Taken! Should be done today

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]