Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]
reveriie
Scratcher
13 posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

@–Chocokitty, your banner is now completed!


https://u.cubeupload.com/Arsxi_/d1321.png


If you need anything changed, please don't hesitate to ask! Thanks so much for ordering at Buzzy Bee Banners. If you have time, please leave a review, and have a bee-utiful day/night!

reveriie ˊˎ-
— — — — — —
they/them | experienced forumer | artist | pianist
crossme72
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

crossme72 wrote:

PoIygon wrote:

Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Signature. I don’t want to make a shop.
Banner Maker: Can you explain this option when you quote this message?
Colours: #8800ff is the theme
Text: PoIygon. (Second line (centure the text)) Your posting in the wrong forum! (Transparent text)
Fonts: https://www.fontspace.com/good-unicorn-font-f30445 t
Pictures: https://www.planetware.com/photos-large/AUS/australia-queensland-great-barrier-reef-3.jpg but blurry
Size: 2000x440
Other Details: there should be a white box that is 80% transparant that is the same size of the picture but smaller so you can see the background. Then you can put the transparent text on the box so it would erase the box.

Here’s my demo

I can try this

Also, that option is if you want a specific bee to make your banner
And done It took a long time to try and do exactly what you wanted but I hope this is ok! Please ask for any changes or additions and have a buzzing day!


https://u.cubeupload.com/Crossme72/Polygon.png
--ChocoKitty
Scratcher
8 posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

thumbnail Type (profile, studio, project, etc.): project
Thumbnail Maker: anyone
Colours: white, aqua, light pink, black
Text: Aesthetic room decor!
Fonts: Brusher
Pictures: A clean room with fairy lights
Other Details: I need this done ASAP! Also, the brusher needs to be in the black. Tysm!
Writer_H
Scratcher
28 posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Banner
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Signature plz
Banner Maker: i don't really know
Colours: #96f0fa and #00cbff and #769eff and #ff0078 please
Text: Writer_H (centre) potato lover, fish owner, published author, artist, squirrel feeder (underneath the Writer_H)
Fonts: Fredericka the great (for the Writer_H) and Architects Daughter (bold) for the under text
Pictures: fat squirrel in left hand corner, purple pen in right hand corner, and the main picture is https://pxhere.com/en/photo/1169520
Size: 2000x440
Other Details: No rush but plz do it by March 1st 2021 thanky!

Hi, I'm Hannah! Potato, Published Author, writer, reader, lover of crows and ravens! Always open for writing critique - both ways! I don't bite, come talk to me!

『 Check Out My Stories! 』
Birds Of Grief - A Short-ish Story

ƒσяєνєяєѕт ◦ ¢нαρтєя σηє ◦ тнє вєgιηηιηg
ƒσяєνєяєѕт ◦ ¢нαρтєя тωσ ◦ ρнαηтσм αℓℓιєѕ
ƒσяєνєяєѕт ◦ ¢нαρтєя тняєє ◦ яιѕιηg ѕтσям
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

--ChocoKitty wrote:

thumbnail Type (profile, studio, project, etc.): project
Thumbnail Maker: anyone
Colours: white, aqua, light pink, black
Text: Aesthetic room decor!
Fonts: Brusher
Pictures: A clean room with fairy lights
Other Details: I need this done ASAP! Also, the brusher needs to be in the black. Tysm!
taken!

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

–ChocoKitty, your order is ready!


https://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/Aestheticroomdecor.png


If you need anything changed, please don't hesitate to ask! If you have time, please leave a review. Have a bee-utiful day!

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Untaken Orders - Please Take ASAP!

Writer_H wrote:

Banner
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Signature plz
Banner Maker: i don't really know
Colours: #96f0fa and #00cbff and #769eff and #ff0078 please
Text: Writer_H (centre) potato lover, fish owner, published author, artist, squirrel feeder (underneath the Writer_H)
Fonts: Fredericka the great (for the Writer_H) and Architects Daughter (bold) for the under text
Pictures: fat squirrel in left hand corner, purple pen in right hand corner, and the main picture is https://pxhere.com/en/photo/1169520
Size: 2000x440
Other Details: No rush but plz do it by March 1st 2021 thanky!

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
--ChocoKitty
Scratcher
8 posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

clove- wrote:

–ChocoKitty, your order is ready!


https://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/Aestheticroomdecor.png


If you need anything changed, please don't hesitate to ask! If you have time, please leave a review. Have a bee-utiful day!

This is absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much!
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Welcome to our newest bee, just-there! Jee went through our hiring process this summer and was an amazing candidate, but we had not quite enough spots. They're here to join us now, though! <33

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
just-there
Scratcher
500+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

clove- wrote:

Welcome to our newest bee, just-there! Jee went through our hiring process this summer and was an amazing candidate, but we had not quite enough spots. They're here to join us now, though! <33
Thank you so much! <33

just-there
Scratcher
500+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Writer_H wrote:

Banner
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Signature plz
Banner Maker: i don't really know
Colours: #96f0fa and #00cbff and #769eff and #ff0078 please
Text: Writer_H (centre) potato lover, fish owner, published author, artist, squirrel feeder (underneath the Writer_H)
Fonts: Fredericka the great (for the Writer_H) and Architects Daughter (bold) for the under text
Pictures: fat squirrel in left hand corner, purple pen in right hand corner, and the main picture is https://pxhere.com/en/photo/1169520
Size: 2000x440
Other Details: No rush but plz do it by March 1st 2021 thanky!
Taken! Should be done today!

Fiiinch
Scratcher
500+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Thumbnail Type (profile, studio, project, etc.): studio
Thumbnail Maker: anyone, but preferably @.just-there or @.clove-
Colours: blue and white
Text: an underwater kingdom
Fonts: anything, mysterious and fancy please <3
Pictures: the ocean, so just choose something aesthetic with the ocean
Other Details: please complete asap

Fiiinch
Scratcher
500+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): signature <3
Banner Maker: anyone, but preferably @.just-there or @.clove-
Colours: pale blue, lavender, cream and navy blue
Text: evie
she/her . artist . pisces
Fonts: something cute and artist like
Pictures: ice bear!!
Size: any
Other Details: please complete asap!!

just-there
Scratcher
500+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Writer_H,

Your order is now done, and can be found here: https://u.cubeupload.com/echarms/custombannersize.png

If it's not what you were hoping for, please let me know, and I'll be happy to make any adjustments wanted. Thank you for placing an order!
Also, sorry about how crowded it is, I can remove the bars if you would like, they were just there to include all of the colors you wanted :)

crossme72
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Fiiinch wrote:

Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): signature <3
Banner Maker: anyone, but preferably @.just-there or @.clove-
Colours: pale blue, lavender, cream and navy blue
Text: evie
she/her . artist . pisces
Fonts: something cute and artist like
Pictures: ice bear!!
Size: any
Other Details: please complete asap!!
Taken! (Hope that’s ok)

Edit: And finished! I hope you like it and you can ask for any changes or additions


https://u.cubeupload.com/Crossme72/evie.png

Last edited by crossme72 (Jan. 22, 2021 14:08:07)

--ChocoKitty
Scratcher
8 posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Thumbnail Type (profile, studio, project, etc.): Studio
Thumbnail Maker: anyone
Colours: Brown, muave, brick red
Text: Cocoa Palace
Fonts: Brusher
Pictures: Paintbrushes, Notebooks, Flowers.
Other Details: The text should be easy to read. Also, I need this done asap

Thumbnail Type (profile, studio, project, etc.): Studio
Thumbnail Maker: same as the one above
Colours: Brown, muave, brick red
Text: Cocoa Corner
Fonts: Brusher
Pictures: Paintbrushes, Notebooks, Flowers.
Other Details: The text should be easy to read. Also, I need this done asap
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

--ChocoKitty wrote:

Thumbnail Type (profile, studio, project, etc.): Studio
Thumbnail Maker: anyone
Colours: Brown, muave, brick red
Text: Cocoa Palace
Fonts: Brusher
Pictures: Paintbrushes, Notebooks, Flowers.
Other Details: The text should be easy to read. Also, I need this done asap

Thumbnail Type (profile, studio, project, etc.): Studio
Thumbnail Maker: same as the one above
Colours: Brown, muave, brick red
Text: Cocoa Corner
Fonts: Brusher
Pictures: Paintbrushes, Notebooks, Flowers.
Other Details: The text should be easy to read. Also, I need this done asap
taken!

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

- -ChocoKitty, your order is ready!


https://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/CocoaCorner.png

https://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/CocoaPalace.png

Let me know if you'd like any changes, and please leave a review. Have a bee-utiful day!

Last edited by clove- (Jan. 22, 2021 20:38:28)


former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb and src
rising high school junior in new england
math & politics nerd, graphic design & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of june 28, '22
--ChocoKitty
Scratcher
8 posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Splendid! Thank you!
blackwolf7139
Scratcher
100+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Signature
Banner Maker: @MilkAndCookies-, if possible. I think they made my banner last time! ^D^
Colours: see below
Text: blackwolf7139, She/Her, Scratcher, Ravenclaw, Digital Art, Krita, Wolves (In no particular order. Please have the placing of the text similar to the image below. Also, could I have the she/her text below blackwolf7139? Tysm!)
Fonts: see below
Pictures: My pfp
Size: see below
Other Details: Hi, could I get a remake of this banner? Some things have changed since it was made, and I would like to update it. Here's what it currently is: I would like it to have the same forest image, format, fonts, colors, and size. Thanks!



New page! Yay!

Last edited by blackwolf7139 (Jan. 22, 2021 22:43:29)


「⠀⋙ sʜᴀᴅᴇ . sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ . ɪɴᴛᴘ-ᴛ . 100+ ᴘᴏsᴛs
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⋙ ᴀʟᴛ . @blackwolftest
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⋙ ɪᴄᴏɴ . @Dojidar49 」

** ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴜsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs, ᴛʏ **

⋙ ʜᴇʏ, ɪ'ᴍ sʜᴀᴅᴇ; ᴀ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡs ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴛʜʀᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴇʀᴀʟ. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴡ ᴍᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile