Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐ [RSS Feed]
MentalCoder123
Scratcher
64 posts

⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐

What programming language is your order?: Roblox version of lua
What do you want to be created?: A script for shop GUI
When is your deadline?: ASAP
Have you been to this shop before?: No, first time
Are you following this discussion?: yes
What is your nickname? (allowed to leave this empty): Mental
Other: What I need is when you touch a shop area, it comes up with a shop GUI that you can buy stuff from
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐

MentalCoder123 wrote:

Other: What I need is when you touch a shop area, it comes up with a shop GUI that you can buy stuff from

I can't make this order, but here's a good tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bn1KfDDQu0&t=2s

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
XxDusk_LlamaxX08
Scratcher
100+ posts

Oakcoder wrote:

It's code_nammy, not code_nanny. Anyways, declined - I don't wanna be partnering with you if you aren't even offering us anything yet.

oops my mistake i meant nammy. and also i understand why you dont want to partner w/ me. maybe i will ask you later on when i have more buissness.
I can partner with you Also, how well can you code?

•   ゚  。   .   .      .     。   。 .  .   。  ඞ 。  .
• •XxDusk_LlamaxX08 was not the imposter. 2 imposters remaining  。 .     。       ゚   .     . ,    .  .   .
Oakcoder
Scratcher
97 posts

XxDusk_LlamaxX08 wrote:

Oakcoder wrote:

It's code_nammy, not code_nanny. Anyways, declined - I don't wanna be partnering with you if you aren't even offering us anything yet.

oops my mistake i meant nammy. and also i understand why you dont want to partner w/ me. maybe i will ask you later on when i have more buissness.
I can partner with you Also, how well can you code?
I'm good at animations, but am HORRIBLE at scrolling platformers. i also made a just dance
also here are some of my animations!

Do or do not do, there is not try
-Yoda

MentalCoder123
Scratcher
64 posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

MentalCoder123 wrote:

I can't make this order, but here's a good tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bn1KfDDQu0&t=2s

K thnx
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MentalCoder123 wrote:

K thnx

I'd assume you don't need the order anymore now

Anyways, I'm going to be learning Lua a lot more from next week along with school. Let's see how that goes!

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DAILY ADVERTISEMENTS

Perfect Pearls - Results as perfect as pearls!

Writer For The World 2.0 - Writing orders for you and all!

[no banner submitted yet]

The Spritesmasher Shop - We smash your orders into perfection!

Picstore - Your ultimate resource shop!

XxDusk_LlamaxX08's Shop - Voice acting, art, collabs, and more!

Lightning Studios - We light up your projects in a flash!

OUR VICE PRESIDENT IS COLLECTING SUGGESTIONS TO IMPROVE THIS SHOP!

ContourLines wrote:

Username:
Request:
How does this contribute to SUCS:
Have you read the T&Cs:
Other:

“Hello everyone and thank you for voting for me to be SUCS new vice president! Our founder, Nambaseking01, gave me a heads up to start so here is my first post as VP… SUCS is a great shop and should continue to be and I want to help elevate it further than before! But you are the ones that will really influence this shop! So, instead of me making any self decisions, I want to ask you. I have left a form for you to fill in and I will try and help your request become part of SUCS! So don't be shy, feel free to ask anything within reason…”

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ANNOUNCEMENT [REPOST]

Over the next few days, our website will be moving to a new repository on Github (this shop will still exist - we're just moving from our old repository to our new one). We will slowly move all of the HTML orders there and change the Completed Orders section. Anyone is free to contribute via pull requests if they wish - I'll invite people to be contributors it's allowed. If people wish to clone git and do the work on repl.it, they may and show the changes to me or other contributors so we can review it.

Link: https://github.com/Nambaseking01/Scratch-Ultimate-Coding-Shop2

Thank you very much!
~Nammy~

Last edited by Nambaseking01 (June 5, 2020 09:46:24)

MossW
Scratcher
100+ posts

Petition for new Coding Department!
Okay, I'm assuming that either Nambase or Geo will be able to accept this, but I think we should have a PHP department! PHP is a programming language used in webpages for data handling, forms, and database storing! If this gets accepted, could I be the manager of the PHP department?
ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

MossW wrote:

Okay, I'm assuming that either Nambase or Geo will be able to accept this, but I think we should have a PHP department! PHP is a programming language used in webpages for data handling, forms, and database storing! If this gets accepted, could I be the manager of the PHP department?
PHP is incredibly outdated and I don't see anyone coming to order it. Like node, it will probably be discarded because no one ordered from it. I guess this is my opinion so I'd wait for nammy's decision…

idk anymore
MossW
Scratcher
100+ posts

ContourLines wrote:

MossW wrote:

PHP is incredibly outdated and I don't see anyone coming to order it. Like node, it will probably be discarded because no one ordered from it. I guess this is my opinion so I'd wait for nammy's decision…
Yeah, but at some point, someones going to want to order PHP but there won't be any shops for it!
ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

MossW wrote:

~snip~
Yeah, but at some point, someones going to want to order PHP but there won't be any shops for it!
You could say the same for node, except like I said, PHP is quite outdated and more people would be looking more on the node side

idk anymore
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MossW wrote:

Do you want me to start a poll on this?

MossW
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

MossW wrote:

Do you want me to start a poll on this?
Okay!
xXRedTheCoderXx
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Okay, this is my idea for the guides. I know you said to start a poll or whatever, but I am confused as to what that would do. XD

So, I will make a hub post that will include links to all of the guides in an organized manner. Nammy's job would be to link the hub in one of his posts at the beginning - probably the “Special Services,” one.

After that, I'll make the guides and link them in the hub, which is linked in “Special Services,” like I said.

Sound good?

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

Okay, this is my idea for the guides. I know you said to start a poll or whatever, but I am confused as to what that would do. XD

So, I will make a hub post that will include links to all of the guides in an organized manner. Nammy's job would be to link the hub in one of his posts at the beginning - probably the “Special Services,” one.

After that, I'll make the guides and link them in the hub, which is linked in “Special Services,” like I said.

Sound good?

Actually, this sounds more efficient. Go ahead and write the guides! I'll advertise the special services to everyone somehow - that's my work

MossW wrote:

Okay!

That's something for tomorrow or the day after then.

xXRedTheCoderXx
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Actually, this sounds more efficient. Go ahead and write the guides! I'll advertise the special services to everyone somehow - that's my work
Great - I'll get to work, then. (P.S. I got into the Forum Helpers! )

xXRedTheCoderXx
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Introducing the SUCS' Hub for all Guides
Here in this Hub contains links to all guides. Try reading some, you can get some useful information! ^^

Beginner Guides:
-All about Motion blocks
-All about Look blocks
-All about Sound blocks
-All about Event blocks
-All about Control blocks (Minus clones)
-All about Sensing blocks
-All about the Video Sensing Extension
-All about the TTS Extension
-All about the Translating Extension

Intermediate Guides:
-All about Clones
-All about Operator blocks
-All about Variables (Including simple cloud variables)
-All about Lists
-All about Custom blocks
-All about the Music Extension
-All about the Pen Extension

Advanced Guides:

-How to create an advanced drawing tool with mouse speed sensitive pen thickness

Other Information:

Guides with no links means the guide is currently being worked on.

If you'd like to suggest a new guide for me to work on, I'm an open book! Just ask in this forum using the format below:
What is the guide about?:
Why would it be useful?:
What details what it explain?:
What level of difficulty would it be?:

That's all for now, Scratch On!

The above guides have been brought to you by SUCS, the Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop.

ATTENTION!

Sorry, but sadly the guides have been discontinued. Don't worry though, if you need help with something, just tell me on my profile and I'll do my best to assist you. ^-^

Last edited by xXRedTheCoderXx (June 24, 2020 19:42:59)

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nice job! I'll add that to Special Services and advertise it on our front page.

xXRedTheCoderXx
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Nice job! I'll add that to Special Services and advertise it on our front page.
Thanks!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐ [RSS Feed]