Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐ [RSS Feed]
NLC_BC1_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐

I will be running for second VP. I have run for VP in a different shop and didn't get the position
Last time I ran I lost because I didn't want to win mainly because I knew I was not supposed to be there
But this time is different because I can fell in my gut that I am supposed to be here alongside and with great people
I will be for the people. I will hear you I will serve. I will be your second VP
I promise that the orders will get done fast and efficiently. That is what the shop is about quality
Quality. Interesting word because if everyone was quality than quality would be average. Quality people are hard to come by
but this shop is quality. It's founder is quality. It's people are quality. So don't have an average second VP.
Have NLC_BC1_08 to get a quality second VP
Vote NLC_BC1_08 in the upcoming election because he cares for the people

Last edited by NLC_BC1_08 (June 20, 2020 00:59:29)

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐

NLC_BC1_08 wrote:

-snip-

Wow, what a motivational speech! Added to speech list - you are now officially a candidate of the elections

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
NLC_BC1_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Snip
Thank you so much, really you don't know how much that means to me

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NLC_BC1_08 wrote:

Thank you so much, really you don't know how much that means to me

Ah yes, I know that feeling

I can't promise you will win my elections, my friend, but that doesn't mean you can't be loyal as a normal worker. You know I very rarely promote people to positions because I find them worth enough without starting the elections.

NLC_BC1_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

Any scratch coding jobs?

Last edited by NLC_BC1_08 (June 5, 2020 20:15:57)

NLC_BC1_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Snip
Yeah I plan to be here a LONG time so…

Oakcoder
Scratcher
97 posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

I can't promise you will win my elections, my friend.
well i know who has my vote! (NLC_BC1_08)

Do or do not do, there is not try
-Yoda

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NLC_BC1_08 wrote:

Any scratch coding jobs?

Nope, but you can go through our Partnerships post and look for a shop in which we can take orders, find a a coding order in their UOC, and take them (and PLEASE inform me when you finish it and give me the link).

NLC_BC1_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

Oakcoder wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

I can't promise you will win my elections, my friend.
well i know who has my vote! (NLC_BC1_08)
Thank you!

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NLC_BC1_08 wrote:

Thank you!

Hold on, guys, voting only starts on the 15th. Right now, we're only collecting speeches

Oakcoder
Scratcher
97 posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

NLC_BC1_08 wrote:

Thank you!

Hold on, guys, voting only starts on the 15th. Right now, we're only collecting speeches

-Yoda

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Oakcoder wrote:

Additionally, there will be a big post explaining what the candidates have to do and how/where to vote. You can ask candidates from March's elections to have a sneak peek.

Last edited by Nambaseking01 (June 5, 2020 20:24:59)

NLC_BC1_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

Oakcoder wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

NLC_BC1_08 wrote:

Thank you!

Well can we Pre-Vote?

Oakcoder
Scratcher
97 posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Additionally, there will be a big post explaining what the candidates have to do and how/where to vote. You can ask candidates from March's elections to have a sneak peek.
i wasnt even on scratch in march (besides school which wasnt even going on)

-Yoda

NLC_BC1_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

NLC_BC1_08 wrote:

Any scratch coding jobs?

Nope, but you can go through our Partnerships post and look for a shop in which we can take orders, find a a coding order in their UOC, and take them (and PLEASE inform me when you finish it and give me the link).
Ok

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NLC_BC1_08 wrote:

Well can we Pre-Vote?

Nope, the voting will be on another website that will be announced on the 15th, so yeah…

Oakcoder
Scratcher
97 posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

NLC_BC1_08 wrote:

Well can we Pre-Vote?

Nope, the voting will be on another website that will be announced on the 15th, so yeah…
oh… Another website? if anything can you do it on strawpoll? im not alowed on many websites… (that probably sounds really babyish but my parents are overprotective so…)

-Yoda

NLC_BC1_08
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fun Fact @congyingzhou contacted me on my profile on there own

MapleTails
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Oakcoder wrote:

You meaning the original VP elections? If so its like 79. (Had to scroll back quite a ways XD)

Hey there. I'm an animator and artist
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Oakcoder wrote:

oh… Another website? if anything can you do it on strawpoll? im not alowed on many websites… (that probably sounds really babyish but my parents are overprotective so…)

It is Strawpoll, my friend ^^

NLC_BC1_08 wrote:

Fun Fact @congyingzhou contacted me on my profile on there own

Neat!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐ [RSS Feed]