Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $☮$ PeaceBux -- The ☮-ful Replacement For Currencies on Scratch $☮$ Now Hiring! Good Pay! Join your shop today! All people who join get 5PBX! [RSS Feed]
Comp_Programmer
Scratcher
100+ posts

$☮$ PeaceBux -- The ☮-ful Replacement For Currencies on Scratch $☮$ Now Hiring! Good Pay! Join your shop today! All people who join get 5PBX!

ajsya wrote:

Comp_Programmer wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Virus000 wrote:

STAFF SIGN UP
Username: Virus000
Job You Want: Vice Secretary
Why We Should Choose You: I'm very peaceful, i am very active and can help a lot
Other:
Declined, you're an alt account that's already has a position on our staff
Nice Try
wait I thought alts can still join. Where does it say alts can’t?
It wouldn't be fair to one person to have 2 jobs, would it? We want to give other people a chance too
Oh, ok. I won’t do that anymore then.

>>i will follow anyone that lists ALL my alts on my profile, if im already following you from this account i have plenty more accounts ;)
My message high score: 601
Comp_Programmer
Scratcher
100+ posts

$☮$ PeaceBux -- The ☮-ful Replacement For Currencies on Scratch $☮$ Now Hiring! Good Pay! Join your shop today! All people who join get 5PBX!

Page 7!

>>i will follow anyone that lists ALL my alts on my profile, if im already following you from this account i have plenty more accounts ;)
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Comp_Programmer wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Comp_Programmer wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Virus000 wrote:

STAFF SIGN UP
Username: Virus000
Job You Want: Vice Secretary
Why We Should Choose You: I'm very peaceful, i am very active and can help a lot
Other:
Declined, you're an alt account that's already has a position on our staff
Nice Try
wait I thought alts can still join. Where does it say alts can’t?
It wouldn't be fair to one person to have 2 jobs, would it? We want to give other people a chance too
Oh, ok. I won’t do that anymore then.
Thanks

Comp_Programmer wrote:

Page 7!

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump!

glitterspring1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CUSTOMER SIGN UP
Username: glitterspring1
Other: peace
STAFF SIGN UP
Username: glitterspring1
Job You Want: Vice secretary
Why We Should Choose You: I am A peaceful person and I will help make this peaceful.
Other: big peace small peace
EXTRA ACCOUNT FORM
Account:
Name(s) (Optional): candycatsandunicorns & glitterspring1
How Many Accounts:2

Last edited by glitterspring1 (May 18, 2019 13:02:37)

Glowing Gem Aesthetics | The Cake Shop!
The Cherry Shoppe WIP DONT CLICK HERE

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

It's getting a little bit boring here and most of the drama at ShopBux is done with, so I might leave soon.
I have other jobs to do, like run a shop, update my projects and help other currencies.

Last edited by berryjam3506 (May 18, 2019 13:39:43)

CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hiya! Just letting you know about this. I hope that you can join. Please don’t take this as advertising.

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

Also I'm gonna add a banner here but cubeupload is blocked at my school so I'll do it later lol.
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm leaving now. Can you fire me?
I'm also converting my PeaceBux to ShopBux.

Last edited by berryjam3506 (May 18, 2019 17:36:53)

jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

berryjam3506 wrote:

I'm leaving now. Can you fire me?
I'm also converting my PeaceBux to ShopBux.
kk, Bye! As a leaving bonus you get 15 PBX!!
Visit us sometime!

Partial2Partials
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hello! I did a report on various currencies in the Currencies Unite group. Here was the report for this currency.

PeaceBux:
Users: 7
Total wealth (in PeaceBux): 100
Wealth per capita: 14
Added currency/week: 50
Inflation percent/year: 2600%
Summary: Inflation is way too high. I suggest making less money.

Welcome to my signature! This short message shows up after everything I post on the forums here.

I compose music. If you want to see some of what I have made, go here

Have you read Animal Farm before and want to make a Scratch movie adaptation of it? Go here
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Partial2Partials wrote:

Hello! I did a report on various currencies in the Currencies Unite group. Here was the report for this currency.

PeaceBux:
not to be rude about your report, but I just started this currency and was adding the money.

Partial2Partials
Scratcher
500+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

PeaceBux:
not to be rude about your report, but I just started this currency and was adding the money.
I see. Sorry!

Welcome to my signature! This short message shows up after everything I post on the forums here.

I compose music. If you want to see some of what I have made, go here

Have you read Animal Farm before and want to make a Scratch movie adaptation of it? Go here
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Partial2Partials wrote:

jbrow78 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

PeaceBux:
I see. Sorry!
it's fine!

jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Activity Check
Respond by May 24th or lose 5 PBX
Who has:
Jbrow78
FrenchBread49
Comp_Programmer
Ajsya
Who Has not:
everyone else

Last edited by jbrow78 (May 21, 2019 20:37:32)

FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

Activity Check
Respond by May 24th or loose 5 PBX
Who has:
Jbrow78
Who Has not:
everyone else
Oh hi how you. Also, loose is how tight something is, lose is losing something, like a sport or PBX

You wonder who I am? No you don't, but I'll tell you anyway.
FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FrenchBread49 wrote:

jbrow78 wrote:

Activity Check
Respond by May 24th or loose 5 PBX
Who has:
Jbrow78
Who Has not:
everyone else
Oh hi how you. Also, loose is how tight something is, lose is losing something, like a sport or PBX
oops, i need to stop loosening up my grammar and spell lose correctly

Comp_Programmer
Scratcher
100+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

Activity Check
Who has:
Jbrow78
FrenchBread49
Who Has not:
everyone else
Hi

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

Activity Check
Who has:
Jbrow78
FrenchBread49
Comp_Programmer
Who Has not:
everyone else
I'm just a little boy in America don't take my PBX!

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
ProjectAwards
Scratcher
27 posts

ajsya wrote:

jbrow78 wrote:

Activity Check
Who has:
Jbrow78
FrenchBread49
Comp_Programmer
Who Has not:
everyone else
hi
Oh lol.

Last edited by ProjectAwards (May 21, 2019 21:15:27)

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ProjectAwards wrote:

ajsya wrote:

jbrow78 wrote:

Activity Check
Who has:
Jbrow78
FrenchBread49
Comp_Programmer
Who Has not:
everyone else
hi
(spoiler if you want to know about After)AfterNetwork got banned, I'm him(spoiler)
Wait, what? You've been him the whole time in Chair of Republic?

Hi, I'm ajsya!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $☮$ PeaceBux -- The ☮-ful Replacement For Currencies on Scratch $☮$ Now Hiring! Good Pay! Join your shop today! All people who join get 5PBX! [RSS Feed]