Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $☮$ PeaceBux -- The ☮-ful Replacement For Currencies on Scratch $☮$ Now Hiring! Good Pay! Join your shop today! All people who join get 5PBX! [RSS Feed]
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$☮$ PeaceBux -- The ☮-ful Replacement For Currencies on Scratch $☮$ Now Hiring! Good Pay! Join your shop today! All people who join get 5PBX!

glitterspring1 wrote:

STAFF SIGN UP
Username: Glitterspring1
Job You Want: (It is not listed) Manager
Why We Should Choose You: I am friendly and kind to others and will help this get the three P's.
Other: three p's
Popular
peaceful
patient
declined, There is no such job

jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$☮$ PeaceBux -- The ☮-ful Replacement For Currencies on Scratch $☮$ Now Hiring! Good Pay! Join your shop today! All people who join get 5PBX!

congyingzhou wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Username: congyingzhou
Job You Want: vice-chairman
Why We Should Choose You: I own T.I.P.S.
Other: I am a very successful president
This was almost at the top of the 4th page but was neglected.

I WANT THE SPOT BACK
this is sadly declined, do to the fact that somebody already took this job.

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Would you like to join Currencies Unite?

President of Scratch ShopBux
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Are we joining Currency's Unite?

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Comp_Programmer
Scratcher
100+ posts

I think we should. After all, we're PeaceBux.

>>i will follow anyone that lists ALL my alts on my profile, if im already following you from this account i have plenty more accounts ;)
My message high score: 601
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

yes

jbrow78 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

yes
Fill out the form.

FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What happened to the posts earlier? Did someone report them to get them deleted?

You wonder who I am? No you don't, but I'll tell you anyway.
FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FrenchBread49 wrote:

What happened to the posts earlier? Did someone report them to get them deleted?
What posts?

FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

FrenchBread49 wrote:

What posts?
Wrong thread, it's on ShopBux.

You wonder who I am? No you don't, but I'll tell you anyway.
FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
GoldenPC611
Scratcher
100+ posts

I Understand when I applied for Vice President I was aiming FAR Too high, will this job do?

Username: GoldenPC611
Job You Want: Vice Secretary
Why We Should Choose You: I'm very good at maintaining peace, but can be tougher if needed, I also have experience in ShopBux
Other: I'm also good in OC creation, I can design a mascot for PeaceBux if you wanted one

jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GoldenPC611 wrote:

I Understand when I applied for Vice President I was aiming FAR Too high, will this job do?

Why We Should Choose You: I'm very good at maintaining peace, but can be tougher if needed, I also have experience in ShopBux
Other: I'm also good in OC creation, I can design a mascot for PeaceBux if you wanted one
you may be accepted if there are no applications for this job. Respond to this by May 13 if you applied to this job before this user!

berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

GoldenPC611 wrote:

you may be accepted if there are no applications for this job. Respond to this by May 13 if you applied to this job before this user!
I just realized I took normal secretary

Last edited by berryjam3506 (May 12, 2019 19:05:42)

jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

berryjam3506 wrote:

jbrow78 wrote:

GoldenPC611 wrote:

lol

berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

berryjam3506 wrote:

jbrow78 wrote:

GoldenPC611 wrote:

lol
I was about to say ‘Welp, I’m sorry to say this' because I thought I was vice secretary. Oh well

Last edited by berryjam3506 (May 12, 2019 19:08:47)

Virus000
Scratcher
100+ posts

STAFF SIGN UP
Username: Virus000
Why We Should Choose You: I'm very peaceful, i am very active and can help a lot
Other:

Virus000
Scratcher
100+ posts

Virus000 wrote:

STAFF SIGN UP
Why We Should Choose You: I'm very peaceful, i am very active and can help a lot
Other:
u will probably pick GoldenPC611 since im ‘new to scratch’

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Virus000 wrote:

STAFF SIGN UP
Other:
Declined, you're an alt account that's already has a position on our staff
Nice Try

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
Comp_Programmer
Scratcher
100+ posts

ajsya wrote:

Virus000 wrote:

STAFF SIGN UP
Other:
Nice Try
wait I thought alts can still join. Where does it say alts can’t?
Also, bad grammar…

Last edited by Comp_Programmer (May 14, 2019 19:56:33)

>>i will follow anyone that lists ALL my alts on my profile, if im already following you from this account i have plenty more accounts ;)
My message high score: 601
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Comp_Programmer wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Virus000 wrote:

STAFF SIGN UP
Other:
Nice Try
wait I thought alts can still join. Where does it say alts can’t?
It wouldn't be fair to one person to have 2 jobs, would it? We want to give other people a chance too

Hi, I'm ajsya!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $☮$ PeaceBux -- The ☮-ful Replacement For Currencies on Scratch $☮$ Now Hiring! Good Pay! Join your shop today! All people who join get 5PBX! [RSS Feed]