Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $☮$ PeaceBux -- The ☮-ful Replacement For Currencies on Scratch $☮$ Now Hiring! Good Pay! Join your shop today! All people who join get 5PBX! [RSS Feed]
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$☮$ PeaceBux -- The ☮-ful Replacement For Currencies on Scratch $☮$ Now Hiring! Good Pay! Join your shop today! All people who join get 5PBX!

I can't even count how many times I've said I'm bored on the Scratch forums
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$☮$ PeaceBux -- The ☮-ful Replacement For Currencies on Scratch $☮$ Now Hiring! Good Pay! Join your shop today! All people who join get 5PBX!

FrenchBread49 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

jbrow78 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Username: AFNNetworkK12
Job You Want: Co-Founder (I want it)
Why We Should Choose You: I started the peace in ShopBux and I am the one that caused the fight.
Other: None
…accepted
What? What is wrong with this? He is allowed to work at other currencies!
Enough with this! All the past is behind! Besides, I already hired him as a contributor which is on the level of a president with a pay of 8 PBX/ active week!
Now, we will put our pasts behind and forget about this!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: congyingzhou
Job You Want: vice-chairman
Why We Should Choose You: I own T.I.P.S.
Other: I am a very successful president

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

I like your shop name - but you can't go calling out ShopBux like that - it's going to create more drama. Please remove all references to it - other than any credit you feel they may be due.

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Paddle2See wrote:

I like your shop name - but you can't go calling out ShopBux like that - it's going to create more drama. Please remove all references to it - other than any credit you feel they may be due.
I did. I removed all shopbux references the second day it was posted.
edit: oops, i never posted it that day because i couldn't find the tab.. will do!

Last edited by jbrow78 (May 9, 2019 12:24:52)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

Paddle2See wrote:

edit: oops, i never posted it that day because i couldn't find the tab.. will do!
Maybe he meant this:
Recently, On scratch shopbux, there has been a lot of fighting. People are
not liking this at all and it is causing many problems. So we created PeaceBux!
Peacebux is a currency to replace shopbux for shops who want to have a peaceful
environment.
And maybe saying this was the complete replacement for ShopBux was too offensive since you don’t own ShopBux.

Last edited by congyingzhou (May 9, 2019 12:32:48)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

jbrow78 wrote:

Paddle2See wrote:

Maybe he meant this:
Recently, On scratch shopbux, there has been a lot of fighting. People are
not liking this at all and it is causing many problems. So we created PeaceBux!
Peacebux is a currency to replace shopbux for shops who want to have a peaceful
environment.
And maybe saying this was the complete replacement for ShopBux was too offensive since you don’t own ShopBux.
I know, i changed all “Shopbux” to “Scratch Currencies”

AfterNetwork
Scratcher
93 posts

https://www.strawpoll.me/17962805
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

To: Workers in J Tech
Amount: 35..5 PeaceBux for every worker
Other: PEACE!!!!!

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You haven't put me on the customer list and staff list yet.
I can wait, it's fine.
Comp_Programmer
Scratcher
100+ posts

FrenchBread49 wrote:

Comp_Programmer wrote:

CUSTOMER SIGN UP
Username: Comp_Programmer
Other:

STAFF SIGN UP
Username: Comp_Programmer
Job You Want: Vice Chairman
Why We Should Choose You: I will be active about 4 times a week, unless there is something special going on , so I can help a lot.
Other: hope i get hired! :)
*where do i respond to activity checks?
Accepted. Also, I think you just quote the message saying that you are there.
im not on the account/position list yet

Last edited by Comp_Programmer (May 9, 2019 18:55:24)

>>i will follow anyone that lists ALL my alts on my profile, if im already following you from this account i have plenty more accounts ;)
My message high score: 601
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Comp_Programmer
Scratcher
100+ posts

G’night. I’ll be asleep in 10 hours.

>>i will follow anyone that lists ALL my alts on my profile, if im already following you from this account i have plenty more accounts ;)
My message high score: 601
glitterspring1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

puppyfruitlover wrote:

SHOP SIGN UP
Username: puppyfruitlover
Shop Owner:glitterspring1
Banner: None yet.
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/7247099
Shop Description: We have a range of products. not much I know because I'm NOT the owner.
Services: Debugging
Other: none

P.S please don't decline.@glitterspring1 tried to join shopbux but it was declined.
This is not ShopBux, and could you have glitterspring1 come over here and tell us that she wants her shop in PeaceBux
since I cannot get Our store in ShopBux I allow anybody to arrange an organazation for me.

Last edited by glitterspring1 (May 9, 2019 20:35:49)

Glowing Gem Aesthetics | The Cake Shop!
The Cherry Shoppe WIP DONT CLICK HERE

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

glitterspring1 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

puppyfruitlover wrote:

SHOP SIGN UP
Shop Description: We have a range of products. not much I know because I'm NOT the owner.

P.S please don't decline.@glitterspring1 tried to join shopbux but it was declined.
This is not ShopBux, and could you have glitterspring1 come over here and tell us that she wants her shop in PeaceBux
since I cannot get Our store in ShopBux I allow anybody to arrange an organazation for me.
Do you want it in PeaceBux?

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

glitterspring1 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

puppyfruitlover wrote:

SHOP SIGN UP

accepted!

jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

glitterspring1 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

puppyfruitlover wrote:

SHOP SIGN UP

accepted!
what is the shop name?

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

jbrow78 wrote:

glitterspring1 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

puppyfruitlover wrote:

SHOP SIGN UP

accepted!
what is the shop name?
The Scratch Shop (I'm Affiliated With The Shop)

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
Scratcher
1000+ posts

1132262 wrote:

Username: 1132262
Job: Secretary
Why we should choose you: Because… um… I shall peacefully make the world peaceful! Yah, that's what secrataries do.
Other:
Hello? I posted this a long time ago…

!!
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

1132262 wrote:

1132262 wrote:

Username: 1132262
Job: Secretary
Why we should choose you: Because… um… I shall peacefully make the world peaceful! Yah, that's what secrataries do.
Other:
Hello? I posted this a long time ago…
lol
I don't know if I can accept you or not XD
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $☮$ PeaceBux -- The ☮-ful Replacement For Currencies on Scratch $☮$ Now Hiring! Good Pay! Join your shop today! All people who join get 5PBX! [RSS Feed]