Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $☮$ PeaceBux -- The ☮-ful Replacement For Currencies on Scratch $☮$ Now Hiring! Good Pay! Join your shop today! All people who join get 5PBX! [RSS Feed]
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$☮$ PeaceBux -- The ☮-ful Replacement For Currencies on Scratch $☮$ Now Hiring! Good Pay! Join your shop today! All people who join get 5PBX!

1132262 wrote:

1132262 wrote:

Username: 1132262
Job: Secretary
Why we should choose you: Because… um… I shall peacefully make the world peaceful! Yah, that's what secrataries do.
Other:
Hello? I posted this a long time ago…
I saw this, but you gave no real reason why. You just said you can make the world peaceful.

You wonder who I am? No you don't, but I'll tell you anyway.
FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
glitterspring1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$☮$ PeaceBux -- The ☮-ful Replacement For Currencies on Scratch $☮$ Now Hiring! Good Pay! Join your shop today! All people who join get 5PBX!

puppyfruitlover wrote:

SHOP SIGN UP
Username: puppyfruitlover
Shop Owner:glitterspring1
Banner: None yet.
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/7247099
Shop Description: We have a range of products. not much I know because I'm NOT the owner.
Services: Debugging
Other: none

P.S please don't decline.@glitterspring1 tried to join shopbux but it was declined.
ok.

ajsya wrote:

puppyfruitlover wrote:

SHOP SIGN UP
Username: puppyfruitlover
Shop Owner:glitterspring1
Banner: None yet.
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/7247099
Shop Description: We have a range of products. not much I know because I'm NOT the owner.
Services: Debugging
Other: none

P.S please don't decline.@glitterspring1 tried to join shopbux but it was declined.
This is not ShopBux, and could you have glitterspring1 come over here and tell us that she wants her shop in PeaceBux
I allow all to do this stuff and put it in currencies…

Glowing Gem Aesthetics | The Cake Shop!
The Cherry Shoppe WIP DONT CLICK HERE

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts
glitterspring1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

my store banner… Um… I can't find a way to get it on!

berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

glitterspring1 wrote:

Try this:
[img](image url)[/img]
Use something like tinypic to convert a url like http://www.clker.com/cliparts/0/f/b/e/1368302642688253800letter-f-icon-1-hi.png for example into something like http://i67.tinypic.com/n4t8gj.png

Last edited by berryjam3506 (May 10, 2019 12:37:09)

glitterspring1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

berryjam3506 wrote:

glitterspring1 wrote:

Try this:
[img](image url)[/img][/quote]

tried it. [s]store banner[/s][/quote]

Last edited by glitterspring1 (May 10, 2019 12:19:10)

berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

glitterspring1 wrote:

berryjam3506 wrote:

glitterspring1 wrote:

Try this:
[img](image url)[/img]

tried it. store banner
*sigh* This might take a while.
What's the url for your shop banner?

Last edited by berryjam3506 (May 10, 2019 12:37:44)

jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

berryjam3506 wrote:

1132262 wrote:

1132262 wrote:

Why we should choose you: Because… um… I shall peacefully make the world peaceful! Yah, that's what secrataries do.
Other:
lol
I don't know if I can accept you or not XD
accepted!

berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

berryjam3506 wrote:

1132262 wrote:

1132262 wrote:

Other:
lol
I don't know if I can accept you or not XD
accepted!
Well there we go
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The fighting in scratch currencies has been resolved.

President of Scratch ShopBux
Comp_Programmer
Scratcher
100+ posts

MClovers wrote:

Good.

>>i will follow anyone that lists ALL my alts on my profile, if im already following you from this account i have plenty more accounts ;)
My message high score: 601
glitterspring1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

berryjam3506 wrote:

glitterspring1 wrote:

berryjam3506 wrote:

glitterspring1 wrote:

Try this:
[img](image url)[/img]

tried it. store banner
*sigh* This might take a while.
What's the url for your shop banner?
https://63.tinypic.com/2mo4kk.png/

Last edited by glitterspring1 (May 11, 2019 19:15:24)

glitterspring1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I finished a order, but they have not approved CLAIMED.

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Comp_Programmer wrote:

MClovers wrote:

Good.
The fight is still thriving now.

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
Comp_Programmer
Scratcher
100+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Comp_Programmer wrote:

MClovers wrote:

Good.

>>i will follow anyone that lists ALL my alts on my profile, if im already following you from this account i have plenty more accounts ;)
My message high score: 601
glitterspring1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Comp_Programmer wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Comp_Programmer wrote:

MClovers wrote:

Good.

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Username: congyingzhou
Job You Want: vice-chairman
Why We Should Choose You: I own T.I.P.S.
Other: I am a very successful president
This was almost at the top of the 4th page but was neglected.

I WANT THE SPOT BACK

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
GoldenPC611
Scratcher
100+ posts

Is This Signed Up For Currencies Unite? I Can Sign You Up!

GoldenPC611
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: GoldenPC611
Job You Want: Vice Secretary
Why We Should Choose You: I'm a pretty peaceful person, but does know how to handle a disturbance easily, also I work at ShopBux too, so I have some work experience in this field
Other: I'm also good at drawing cats, I could make a mascot for this Currency if you wanted me to

glitterspring1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

STAFF SIGN UP
Username: Glitterspring1
Job You Want: (It is not listed) Manager
Why We Should Choose You: I am friendly and kind to others and will help this get the three P's.
Other: three p's
Popular
peaceful
patient

Last edited by glitterspring1 (May 11, 2019 20:27:51)

glitterspring1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hello.

Last edited by glitterspring1 (May 11, 2019 20:32:06)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $☮$ PeaceBux -- The ☮-ful Replacement For Currencies on Scratch $☮$ Now Hiring! Good Pay! Join your shop today! All people who join get 5PBX! [RSS Feed]