Scratcher
35 posts

The Official List of Rejected Suggestions

Za-Chary wrote:

TABLE OF CONTENTS
2.1 Adding users to work on projects – leads to private messaging
3.1 Chat projects with cloud variables – leads to private messaging
7.1 Private messaging – too dangerous for kids and can be done elsewhere

See actually Private messaging is not that bad . Also they have advantages and disadvantages

Anvantages

We can discuss private stuff with scratchers .
We can collab
We can chat more and more

Disadvantages

We don't have privacy
We cannot collab . ( I know that we can collab but if we chat the story what to do the script and all that it has chances of leak if a scratcher enters sees everything and reports it to everyone no one is interested to look at my project )
We cannot chat more and more plus if a random guy comes in and leaks our chat everything is over
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

medians wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

-snip-
I have an update suggestion, the 1.11 does not count anymore, as it is now an option in (). Please update it to state that!
Do not name browser extensions, and that isn't affiliated with the Scratch Team, so no.
It's still rejected.
oh ok! I thought that it was allowed, since it is censored in normal Scratch chat, but not in here. Thanks for telling me!
That’s because the forum filter has not been updated in years.

Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
hi875230163394: You're similar to valve in that you both hate a certain number…
Scratch 0.x, 1.x, 2.x, 3.x and LogoBlocks Archives
Bamboozlement: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33739789
Years on internet: 15 (soon 16)
medians: Oh god not this utc - 12 thing again..
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
medians: I knew it would happen. I was the one who started it last year.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

Oh wait if you could time travel I think we all know exactly when you would go-
user1: That picture is from 2.0. Now he’s at my house and is my pet.
user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

Detect Scratch version here
My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @straightforwardness
i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
{what method did you use::control hat
answer on profile ::motion
} ::operators
;
KittyCatKayden
Scratcher
1000+ posts

medians wrote:

(#7408)

kinosaurs515 wrote:

medians wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

-snip-
I have an update suggestion, the 1.11 does not count anymore, as it is now an option in (). Please update it to state that!
Do not name browser extensions, and that isn't affiliated with the Scratch Team, so no.
It's still rejected.
oh ok! I thought that it was allowed, since it is censored in normal Scratch chat, but not in here. Thanks for telling me!
Why doesn't the ST update it anymore?

THIS THING NEEDS AN UPDATE-
Be high contrast
I have a little preference: Please don't make comments about my forum posts on my profile, projects or studios. However, it's fine if @Quackidee_, @Gamerules09 or @ImmortalJelly13 does that.
I use the browser Google Chrome, and I use the OS Windows 11.
Note that on my other accounts I (mostly) use Microsoft Edge.
Go to my profile
Go to my ocular profile
Go to my alt's profile
ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ
I LOVE Animal Crossing soooo much! I currently have every Animal Crossing game (including spin-offs) except the ones only in Japan.
I have a bunch of OCs, and most of them are based off my AC characters. However, I also have a (pretend) cat named Toodloo, and he's one of my main OCs(?) as well as Kitty Cat (from New Horizons), KittyCat (from New Leaf) and Meow.
New Leaf and Pocket Camp are my favorite AC games! (although I actually like all of them.) I wish I could have my real self move to the world of Animal Crossing!
when green flag clicked
Go to AC
define Go to AC
Escape the real world and move to AC
How did you find this? Tell me on my profile!
Anyways, here are some random links that used to be in a place where everyone could see them. I buried them here because I don't think everyone needs to see it.
Go to my postpercent profile
Go to my Scratch Forum Leaderboards page
-ElectronicArts-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

viva44 wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

-

See actually Private messaging is not that bad . Also they have advantages and disadvantages

Anvantages

We can collab

Disadvantages

We don't have privacy
We cannot collab . ( I know that we can collab but if we chat the story what to do the script and all that it has chances of leak if a scratcher enters sees everything and reports it to everyone no one is interested to look at my project )
We cannot chat more and more plus if a random guy comes in and leaks our chat everything is over
There are more disadvantages than that, such as bullying, private info and something similar to that.

medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittyCatKayden wrote:

medians wrote:

(#7408)

kinosaurs515 wrote:

medians wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

-snip-
It's still rejected.
It was mainly 1 line of regex, the forums are 2.0 pages, and DjangoBB had this filter or something.

Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @straightforwardness
i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
;
KittyCatKayden
Scratcher
1000+ posts

medians wrote:

(#7411)

KittyCatKayden wrote:

medians wrote:

(#7408)

kinosaurs515 wrote:

medians wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

-snip-
It's still rejected.
It was mainly 1 line of regex, the forums are 2.0 pages, and DjangoBB had this filter or something.
How do they still update the filter on profiles?

THIS THING NEEDS AN UPDATE-
Be high contrast
I have a little preference: Please don't make comments about my forum posts on my profile, projects or studios. However, it's fine if @Quackidee_, @Gamerules09 or @ImmortalJelly13 does that.
I use the browser Google Chrome, and I use the OS Windows 11.
Note that on my other accounts I (mostly) use Microsoft Edge.
Go to my profile
Go to my ocular profile
Go to my alt's profile
ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ
I LOVE Animal Crossing soooo much! I currently have every Animal Crossing game (including spin-offs) except the ones only in Japan.
I have a bunch of OCs, and most of them are based off my AC characters. However, I also have a (pretend) cat named Toodloo, and he's one of my main OCs(?) as well as Kitty Cat (from New Horizons), KittyCat (from New Leaf) and Meow.
New Leaf and Pocket Camp are my favorite AC games! (although I actually like all of them.) I wish I could have my real self move to the world of Animal Crossing!
when green flag clicked
Go to AC
define Go to AC
Escape the real world and move to AC
How did you find this? Tell me on my profile!
Anyways, here are some random links that used to be in a place where everyone could see them. I buried them here because I don't think everyone needs to see it.
Go to my postpercent profile
Go to my Scratch Forum Leaderboards page
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittyCatKayden wrote:

How do they still update the filter on profiles?
Not sure about now.

i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
;
Elijah999999
Scratcher
1000+ posts

viva44 wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

TABLE OF CONTENTS
2.1 Adding users to work on projects – leads to private messaging
3.1 Chat projects with cloud variables – leads to private messaging
7.1 Private messaging – too dangerous for kids and can be done elsewhere
Mm, really?

viva44 wrote:

Anvantages
We can collab
What “private stuff” do you want to discuss? I think that's what concerns the ST.
And you can already collaborate. It's not the end of the world to create a (public) studio. The community might even give you feedback!
And point 3 is just point 1 with different wording. Like I said, the question about “what” you'd talk about is the most concerning for the ST.

viva44 wrote:

Disadvantages
We don't have privacy
You seem to be listing the disadvantages of not implementing this. Maybe list some disadvantages of saying yes to adding this.
You still won't have privacy. Unless of course, you don't want it to be moderated, but that's just bad on top of bad.
Yes, you can collaborate. See what I said before.
You can chat, but you need to learn to keep everyone involved. And why on EARTH would someone “leak” what you're talking about? What affect would that even have?

Pretty much only use the forums for save codes now.

Here is my Mario Maker (fan game) world code:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/743192/?page=57#post-8009005
Unicorn_Player_358_
Scratcher
1 post

Those blocks would be pretty useful tbh,especially the cat blocks uwu
Elijah999999
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unicorn_Player_358_ wrote:

Those blocks would be pretty useful tbh,especially the cat blocks uwu
I think they were rejected not because they don't have plusses, they were rejected because the downsides outweigh the plusses.

Pretty much only use the forums for save codes now.

Here is my Mario Maker (fan game) world code:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/743192/?page=57#post-8009005
horizontal_shading
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I have a question. Are custom block colours rejected? I heard a rumor that it was rejected, but I can't find it on the list…

We have to stop climate change before it's too late. Help us spread the word to big companies. Also, ignore every post of mine posted before the year 2023. Those posts are cringe and outdated. I hate seeing them.

;
PaperMarioFan2022
Scratcher
1000+ posts

horizontal_shading wrote:

I have a question. Are custom block colours rejected? I heard a rumor that it was rejected, but I can't find it on the list…

I don’t think so? Like I said, I never read the full list, so I don’t know.

Hello! Welcome to my signature!

I am a real Mario enthusiast and a fan of the franchise and also getting into the field of IT. I also play Luigi's Mansion and other games too!

Profile | Ocular | ScratchStats | PostPercent | GitHub Main | Snap!

Professional Mario Enthusiast / (NEW!) 3DS FC: 2252-0951-8546 / (NEW!) Switch FC: SW-2091-2478-9614 / (removed - due to concerns in moderation) ARarePaper

I forgor my account password to give an internet ☠

I’ve been a Scratcher since 2021!

My glorious meme section (scroll down to see more)

ScratchCosmicat
Scratcher
15 posts

NO, THEYRE NOT, U CAN DISCUS IT HER.
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

No, there was a topic about it from 2.0 that someone said was a duplicate of bringing back Edit Block Colors I believe, but I don't know where it is, and I've tried finding it.
Edit: Wait, do you mean for custom blocks or for allowing you to change the colors for the categories?
Anyway, try these:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/25923/?page=1#post-230734
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/319573
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/339578/

Last edited by medians (June 12, 2023 16:03:07)

i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
;
glitcX
Scratcher
1000+ posts

There is no purpose of an official list of accepted suggestions because non have been accepted

Last edited by Kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

PS4 User/FALL GUYS/YouTuber/Pokémon TCG/♬ Clarinet ♬/Terraria
To order dial the number on your screen. Each sold separately.
Terms apply.

BUY KUMQUAT GUARD NOW!

:)
creeperyeettt
Scratcher
500+ posts

glitcX wrote:

There is no purpose of an official list of accepted suggestions because non have been accepted
false, many have been accepted

change [ IQ] by (-2)

potassium car: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/842403167/ (deltarune reference???)
<– click

RobotChickens
Scratcher
500+ posts

creeperyeettt wrote:

(#7422)

glitcX wrote:

90% Of the features on scratch are previous suggestions. A list of accepted suggestions would be a list of all the scratch features.

Replying to SPAM is only adding more off-topic SPAM. Just report it.

Support the suggestion HERE by adding this button to your signature
Get cool forum emojis HERE

Google Noto Emoji is superior as you can see

;
wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RobotChickens wrote:

creeperyeettt wrote:

(#7422)

glitcX wrote:

90% Of the features on scratch are previous suggestions. A list of accepted suggestions would be a list of all the scratch features.
you sure? I only remember:
clones…
oh yeah custom blocks…
april fools forums…
nothing…
nothing…
nothing…

l
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

wikibro300000 wrote:

RobotChickens wrote:

creeperyeettt wrote:

(#7422)

glitcX wrote:

clones…
oh yeah custom blocks…
april fools forums…
nothing…
nothing…
nothing…
The 2.0 beta/alpha did not have bitmap until later.
There were no show and hide list blocks until 2.0.
People suggested for the contains, key any pressed, drag mode, and item # of blocks/drop downs to be added.
People suggested for re-adding clicking reporters and booleans to see their values.
(This is an incomplete list though).

Last edited by medians (June 12, 2023 20:17:11)

i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
;
RobotChickens
Scratcher
500+ posts

medians wrote:

(#7425)

wikibro300000 wrote:

RobotChickens wrote:

creeperyeettt wrote:

(#7422)

glitcX wrote:

clones…
oh yeah custom blocks…
april fools forums…
nothing…
nothing…
nothing…
The 2.0 beta/alpha did not have bitmap until later.
There were no show and hide list blocks until 2.0.
People suggested for the contains, key any pressed, drag mode, and item # of blocks/drop downs to be added.
People suggested for re-adding clicking reporters and booleans to see their values.
(This is an incomplete list though).
Having the forums on the same website was once rejected along with having profile pics in forum posts.

Za-Chary wrote:

(#2321)
Every feature currently in Scratch was suggested by somebody, so such a list would just be a list of all features of Scratch.
It's also in 9.4

Last edited by RobotChickens (June 12, 2023 20:24:12)

Replying to SPAM is only adding more off-topic SPAM. Just report it.

Support the suggestion HERE by adding this button to your signature
Get cool forum emojis HERE

Google Noto Emoji is superior as you can see

;