Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
kevery1
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

congyingzhou wrote:

Need orders done quickly or need more orders? Try joining The Shop Web! It has at least 3 shops, all 3 active and 1 is very large!

another accidental new page?!
this is advertizing and spam

)
-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

People are saying we have an empty UOC, and the post IS empty, but wasn't someone complaining about the order @OurPrincess took? Isn't that still unfinished? I might be wrong, though…

Get all your Scratch needs here! Almost always hiring, and can make almost anything!

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

kevery1 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Need orders done quickly or need more orders? Try joining The Shop Web! It has at least 3 shops, all 3 active and 1 is very large!

It is not advertising, as it doesn't benefit the “advertiser”. It is “advertising” when they saysomething about a PROJECT to get more likes/favourites/follows. This is fine, and I also think it could be beneficial to join, even. (Since, as far as I know, none of us are really good at art(So we get other people to do our art)). Pie, can you take a look at this and see what you think?

Get all your Scratch needs here! Almost always hiring, and can make almost anything!

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

kevery1 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

It is not advertising, as it doesn't benefit the “advertiser”. It is “advertising” when they saysomething about a PROJECT to get more likes/favourites/follows. This is fine, and I also think it could be beneficial to join, even. (Since, as far as I know, none of us are really good at art(So we get other people to do our art)). Pie, can you take a look at this and see what you think?
I'd say it benefits both of us.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

kevery1 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

I'd say it benefits both of us.
It’s not spam because this has not been repeatedly posted either

Im 13 and /8. Thats all you need to know.
. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

icArslanKa wrote:

just testing quote button
green checkmark is the ‘preview’ button

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
icArslanKa
Scratcher
100+ posts

icArslanKa wrote:

hm

henlo! am cookie guy! i like cookie!
awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa. awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa! awawawawa! awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa!!!!
try to decode that!
wait i think i made that too complicated-
join the emerald shop today!
I've resigned from it but I suggest you join it

icArslanKa
Scratcher
100+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

icArslanKa wrote:

green checkmark is the ‘preview’ button

i dont understand what you just said but okay

awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa. awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa! awawawawa! awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa!!!!
try to decode that!

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

People are saying we have an empty UOC, and the post IS empty, but wasn't someone complaining about the order @OurPrincess took? Isn't that still unfinished? I might be wrong, though…
Now you're talking about me behind my back…

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
OrangeKitty30
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi im quitting, yall dont do anything about spam.

Hello! Im Orangekitty. (English)
Hallo! Ich bin Orangekitty. (German/Deutsche)
Nihao! Wo Orangekitty. (Chinese/中文)
Planning to learn more languages!
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

Oh I report it

It never works though

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello, I am giving a strike to icarslanka because of spam. I may get rid of the strike, if the spam stops.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Hello, I am giving a strike to icarslanka because of spam. I may get rid of the strike, if the spam stops.
Oh yay
People actually have a reason to not spam (besides the million other reasons, that is)
Unless you want this to happen to you, DONT SPAM!!!

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Would you like to partner with my shop, Perfect Pearls?
[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/3810755/][img]https://imageshack.com/i/pm1ZwTj1j[/img][/url]

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
icArslanKa
Scratcher
100+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

you couldve said please stop filling the whole comments section in the shop and i wouldve stopped
also im very curious about stuff im new to forums

try to decode that!

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

Guys, we did it, we have an empty UOC and it's not even the end of February yet! Thanks guys, you all did great!
we should like celebrate

CELEBRATE

seriously this shop has had a long UOC for so long
We really have! I remember back when I was the spokesperson (an old role which was deleted during TES 1.0) and I was running the UOC because both Secretaries were inactive… The UOC was 30 orders long. Yeah, those were the good ol' days. I remember celebrating when we got down to 20 orders!

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

Well, the UOC is empty, but there are still some that are unfinished. We should definitely try to finish those! Just taking orders isn't enough, we have to complete them too!

OurPrincess wrote:

~snipped, see -ShadowsHiding-'s post above~
I don't think this counts as “talking behind your back” since we're just talking about the order. (Speaking of which, are you gonna do that? I probably can if you don't think you'll be done in time.)

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

Sorry, I know it's gotten out of hand. I really will start giving out strikes to spammers, or at least redirecting them to places where they can make these posts. Do you want to reconsider quitting, or no?

icArslanKa wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

you couldve said please stop filling the whole comments section in the shop and i wouldve stopped
also im very curious about stuff im new to forums
Why don't you check out a forum specifically for testing out the forums? Check out this forum, it's a pretty good one to check out if you're new to the forums.
JTTHAGREAT
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Please stop spammming and advertising…. We don't like that

Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

JTTHAGREAT wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Please stop spammming and advertising…. We don't like that
This isn’t spamming

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Activity Check

So anyway, since it's the first of the month, it's activity check time! All you need to do it post on the shop studio saying that you're active. If you don't respond in time, you'll get a strike. Trainees need to respond to three checks before they can be promoted to being full members. If members get three strikes, they get fired, and trainees only need two. The last day to respond will be Saturday, February 8th.

~snip~
Bump! The check ends tomorrow, don't forget to respond! Here's the full post if you want to make sure that you've responded.
-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

lol no I don't mean to be mean I'm just asking if you finished the order

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]