Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

~Deleted~

Last edited by Big_Brick_Studios (Feb. 5, 2020 11:41:48)

Im 13 and /8. Thats all you need to know.
. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Page 212 no edit

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

KittenDude172 wrote:

Hi I quit too much spam bye
please no…

Don't worry! Someone else will take his place!
Application form:
Username: RedGuy7/raisinr
Preferred pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) he
How active are you: (1-10) 8
Total time on Scratch: 3yrs
Any experience in other shops?: pp, tips, ssb
Are you following this thread?: yes
Why should we pick you?: because i want to rid this shop of spam and i feel like i can help a lot (also i can help speed things up i ordered something a month ago)
Did you read the terms?: (found in extra info) XD of course

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guys, please stop spamming. You can get strikes for spamming. Thanks!

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

KittenDude172 wrote:

please no…

Don't worry! Someone else will take his place!
Application form:
How active are you: (1-10) 8
Total time on Scratch: 3yrs
Any experience in other shops?: pp, tips, ssb
Why should we pick you?: because i want to rid this shop of spam and i feel like i can help a lot (also i can help speed things up i ordered something a month ago)
Did you read the terms?: (found in extra info) XD of course
Please read the terms again. It seems you missed something.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

stop doing this
Okay
Sorry I was just seeing if it worked

Last edited by Big_Brick_Studios (Feb. 5, 2020 13:35:46)

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
TomNola
Scratcher
28 posts

*facepalm*
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittenDude172 wrote:

oof
sorry to see you go…
maybe we'll see you on another account. :p

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

Pie really needs to dress the spam, and that unnecessary comments will get you banned form the shop.
Yeah, I should do that… Alrighty, anti-spam post coming up.

icArslanKa wrote:

how do i make a thread like this?
Go to the discussion home page, click on one of the forums (show and tell, requests, suggestions, etc.), and click the blue “New Topic” button at the top.
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Stop Spamming, People
And other news

Hey guys, this is just a not friendly reminder to keep all non-shop-related content to the shop studio! Chatting and goofing off with other members is fine, but we don't want that to be cluttering the forum. We want our forum to look nice and professional so that we don't confuse or put off anyone new!

I'm going to start giving people strikes for spamming too often. You can check the terms if you want, this is actually in there. It says that spamming isn't allowed, and you can get strikes for not obeying the terms.

Also, the activity check ends in a few days, so make sure you've responded in the shop studio! It's also the last day for Chairman applications. You can find more info about these things in the News section of the front page.

Last edited by pinkiepie710 (Feb. 5, 2020 21:07:02)

kevery1
Scratcher
100+ posts

ive taken icArslanKa's order

Username: icArslanKa
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him.
Work you want done: Music.
Description of work: Just some relaxing jazz.
Colors (if art): Not art.
Deadline: As soon as its finished.
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes.
Any more information: Im very patient, take your time.

)
-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just a quick question, how does TES define spam? I've seen multiple definitions before, just want a clarification

Get all your Scratch needs here! Almost always hiring, and can make almost anything!

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
OrangeKitty30
Scratcher
100+ posts

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

Just a quick question, how does TES define spam? I've seen multiple definitions before, just want a clarification
I think its sort of just unnecessary comments

Hello! Im Orangekitty. (English)
Hallo! Ich bin Orangekitty. (German/Deutsche)
Nihao! Wo Orangekitty. (Chinese/中文)
Planning to learn more languages!
-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

Ok, thanks for the clarification!

Get all your Scratch needs here! Almost always hiring, and can make almost anything!

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
happycat3333333
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: happycat3333333
Preferred pronouns: he/him
How active are you: (1-10) 3-9
Total time on Scratch: over 1 year, (i think)
Any experience in other shops?: yes
Why should we pick you?: I HAVE WORKED IN THIS SHOP, I Have Expirence.
Did you read the terms?: (secret word
when I receive [enter code v]
say [XD]

Hi there! I'm a member of enhanced games unlimited, wiki editor, owner of the cat shop, warriors fan, and wof fan. (Shift+down arrow to see more!)

~About me~
Introverted//She/her//Friendly//Someone you can vent to//Cat :3//Doesn't like being lonely :0//
KittenDude172
Scratcher
100+ posts

Uh… I take back quitting…
Can I be excused until 9999 April 30th?

Status of KittenDude: Online/Offline
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Page 212 no edit
woah woah the ST deleted so much that now it is page 211?

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

Yeah, that's about right. One or two non-shop-related posts here and there isn't bad, but we don't need whole threads that aren't related. Keep those to the studio.

happycat3333333 wrote:

Username: happycat3333333
Preferred pronouns: he/him
~snip~
when I receive [enter code v]
say [XD]
Forgot I changed the codeword for a second there and I was really confused about the scratchblocks… Anyways, accepted!

KittenDude172 wrote:

Uh… I take back quitting…
Can I be excused until 9999 April 30th?
… No, no you can not. Even if it were April of 2020, that's over the one-month limit.

RedGuy7 wrote:

Application form:
~snippy~
Actually, Muffins was wrong, you didn't miss anything. Accepted! Which username should I put in the staff list?
(I changed the codeword but I don't think anyone noticed, sorry.)
kevery1
Scratcher
100+ posts

i realized i may not be here on wednesday from the begining of the day to 8
cause of a christian small group im in called awana
keep that in mind

)
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Page 212 no edit
woah woah the ST deleted so much that now it is page 211?

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: kandy13
Preferred Pronouns: he/him
Work you want done: Advertising
Description of work: I am trying to get a bit more hype behind a game I am currently making and want so tips/trick/help. Here is an add I made. https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/384607/ The game is set to launch very soon (The exact date is classified) and it has been in the works for about 2 months.
Colors (if art): The games colors are shades of blue and grey. (I did not know what to put here TBH)
Deadline: Any time you are available
Are you following this discussion (optional):
Any more information: To who ever helps me, thank you!!!
Taken!

wait 0 orders?!

and an accidental new page?!

Last edited by congyingzhou (Feb. 6, 2020 13:26:17)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]