Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » >>> CLOSED <<< >>> CLOSED <<< ☘✳✔ ~ THE EMERALD SHOP ~ 2.0 ☘✳✔ Quick High-Quality Orders Done by Friendly, Reliable, and Expert Staff! ☘✳✔ [RSS Feed]
Monsterjamfanoffrogs
Scratcher
33 posts

>>> CLOSED <<< >>> CLOSED <<< ☘✳✔ ~ THE EMERALD SHOP ~ 2.0 ☘✳✔ Quick High-Quality Orders Done by Friendly, Reliable, and Expert Staff! ☘✳✔

Monsterjamfanoffrogs wrote:

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

because of me
???

kk i don't even know what we do here I just look at the meme updates so i guess if you want you could fire me but I'm the only one with a girlfriend here and brains so lol
Um, okay then… Few things.
-You are on the staff of a forum shop. you're supposed to complete orders that people send in. That's it.
-If you want to post memes and spam random stuff, create a studio where you can chat and post memes. Not here, though.
-Are you saying that you're the only one here that's smart? Not being rude, but that's not true at all. We are a team of intelligent scratchers
omg I'm so sorry a kid i hate took my computer when I wasn't looking and said that I am so sorry he does it a lot
I know what we do, we take orders for people who need work done ex. codes, art, etc, and Ik i am not the smartest here, in fact, probably the dumbest.
Monsterjamfanoffrogs
Scratcher
33 posts

>>> CLOSED <<< >>> CLOSED <<< ☘✳✔ ~ THE EMERALD SHOP ~ 2.0 ☘✳✔ Quick High-Quality Orders Done by Friendly, Reliable, and Expert Staff! ☘✳✔

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

because of me
???

kk i don't even know what we do here I just look at the meme updates so i guess if you want you could fire me but I'm the only one with a girlfriend here and brains so lol
-You are on the staff of a forum shop. you're supposed to complete orders that people send in. That's it.
-If you want to post memes and spam random stuff, create a studio where you can chat and post memes. Not here, though.
-Are you saying that you're the only one here that's smart? Not being rude, but that's not true at all. We are a team of intelligent scratchers
hey im christian too and a drawer!
Yelmut
Scratcher
52 posts

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

because of me
???

hey im christian too and a drawer!
NO SWEARING ON MY CHRISTIAN MINECRAFT SERVER (not at all sorry for this joke )

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain… To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.

~ Kevyn Aucoin

1HappyFroYo1
Scratcher
100+ posts

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

because of me
???

omg I'm so sorry a kid i hate took my computer when I wasn't looking and said that I am so sorry he does it a lot
r/oopsdidntmeantto

ay wasup
GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
1HappyFroYo1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Woooaah so the meme thing was closed

Y'all think the same thing that happened to TIPS's memes happened to us?

ay wasup
GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
FarmhouseHen
Scratcher
31 posts

Hi, when do I know if my request has been done?

Henny - Artist - Scratcher - Chicken-lover - Home-ed - Christian
CHARLINE59
Scratcher
20 posts

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FarmhouseHen wrote:

On it

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
FarmhouseHen
Scratcher
31 posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

FarmhouseHen wrote:

On it
Cool, thank you. ^u^ I was just worried I might miss it. xD

PrincessFlowerTV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Complementary link to the Unclaimed Orders Center.

Got to be good looking cause he's so hard to see -The Beatles

(Thank you @just-there from The Profile Picture Shop for the banner ^^)

Nothing's down here, sorry to disappoint you.

JK. there may be something down there…

Maybe not, tho.

You're determined, aren't you?

Talar du Svenska? Om inte, det ar fin.

Just stop it, will ya?

Fine, you win.

Take a rice cake. *yeets you a rice cake*
Say “Thanks for that rice cake, Kewpie!” if you made it this far.
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FarmhouseHen wrote:

FarmhouseHen wrote:

On it
Here it is

[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/FollowCherryBlossom/HenrysCoopArtShop.png[/img]

Tell me if you want anything changed?

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

FarmhouseHen
Scratcher
31 posts

FarmhouseHen wrote:

FarmhouseHen wrote:

On it
Here it is

Oh dear, it might have been my fault, but could you please change the ‘Henry’ to ‘Henny’? xD Sorry. Also, would it be possible to have the words all dark-brown and in more of a font like on my logo? Thank you, and sorry to be annoying! Other than that, I <3 it!

Last edited by FarmhouseHen (Feb. 2, 2019 13:01:07)

AndrewCat29
Scratcher
100+ posts

AndrewCat29 wrote:

Username: AndrewCat29

Work you want done: Debugging

Description of work: So, in my game “Survive the gobopocaplipse”, there are three glitchs that should be fixed but… So the first glitch is that the bullets don’t spawn at gobo like I programmed them to do, and the second glitch, is that SOMETIMES, but not always, the game over screen sometimes pops up when you’re already dead, even though that should be fixed. Also, the bullets don’t even always point at the scratch cat.

Deadline: ASAP

Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes, I work here, but please tell me on my profile when you’re done.

Do you want to subscribe: Please. If I’m not already subscribed because I work here.

Any more information: Please do it quick!
Bump

Come check out my projects! Also, come check out:

I work for the Emerald Shop 3.0 - Check them out! They can do almost anything you want!

(John, my official kumqua- Chomp! Munch!)
John has been defeated by a evil kumquat! R.I.P. John! You were the best (and only) kumquat guard I've ever had!
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FarmhouseHen wrote:

FarmhouseHen wrote:

FarmhouseHen wrote:

On it
Here it is

Oh dear, it might have been my fault, but could you please change the ‘Henry’ to ‘Henny’? xD Sorry. Also, would it be possible to have the words all dark-brown and in more of a font like on my logo? Thank you, and sorry to be annoying! Other than that, I <3 it!
yes sure that's fine

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FarmhouseHen wrote:

FarmhouseHen wrote:

FarmhouseHen wrote:

On it
Here it is

yes sure that's fine
here
[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/FollowCherryBlossom/HenrysCoopArtShop1.png[/img]

tarekzaki
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can we cancel the meme department idea? I want this shop to stay organized, so it's probably better.
tarekzaki
Scratcher
100+ posts

owlannaelsa wrote:

Username: @owlannaelsa
Work you want done: A Sean Paul-themed banner for my signature
Description of work: A banner with Sean Paul's logo on it beside a picture of him
Colors if art: Wood backdrop
Deadline: Sunday 3rd February 2019
Any more information: I would like the image hosted on a white-listed host, and small enough that there is enough space for the Dancebunny image in my signature

Thanks!
Taken!
1HappyFroYo1
Scratcher
100+ posts

tarekzaki wrote:

Can we cancel the meme department idea? I want this shop to stay organized, so it's probably better.
There wasn't much demand for it except for us so…

Sure why not?

ay wasup
NinjaCraft16
Scratcher
100+ posts

1HappyFroYo1 wrote:

tarekzaki wrote:

There wasn't much demand for it except for us so…

Sure why not?
…If that's really what has to happen. lel

--Fyre--
Scratcher
100+ posts

I've seen a lot of quality coming from this shop, would you mind joining the Shop Consortium? It's a union of shops on scratch that have quality order completion.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » >>> CLOSED <<< >>> CLOSED <<< ☘✳✔ ~ THE EMERALD SHOP ~ 2.0 ☘✳✔ Quick High-Quality Orders Done by Friendly, Reliable, and Expert Staff! ☘✳✔ [RSS Feed]