Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » >>> CLOSED <<< >>> CLOSED <<< ☘✳✔ ~ THE EMERALD SHOP ~ 2.0 ☘✳✔ Quick High-Quality Orders Done by Friendly, Reliable, and Expert Staff! ☘✳✔ [RSS Feed]
1HappyFroYo1
Scratcher
100+ posts

>>> CLOSED <<< >>> CLOSED <<< ☘✳✔ ~ THE EMERALD SHOP ~ 2.0 ☘✳✔ Quick High-Quality Orders Done by Friendly, Reliable, and Expert Staff! ☘✳✔

pinkiepie710 wrote:

~meme~
ikr

ay wasup
GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
Witherking171
Scratcher
19 posts

>>> CLOSED <<< >>> CLOSED <<< ☘✳✔ ~ THE EMERALD SHOP ~ 2.0 ☘✳✔ Quick High-Quality Orders Done by Friendly, Reliable, and Expert Staff! ☘✳✔

NilsTheBest wrote:

Witherking171 wrote:

Username: Witherking171
Work you want done: Art
Description of work: A Stormy cloud
Colors if art: Gray or Black
Deadline:ASAP
Are you following this discussion (optional):Yes
Do you want to subscribe (see below): Yes
Any more information: no

Taken and done in 2 minutes and 28 seconds. I think this is a new record XD

How do I copy it to my project
unsightedmetal6
Scratcher
500+ posts

Witherking171 wrote:

NilsTheBest wrote:

Witherking171 wrote:

Username: Witherking171
Work you want done: Art
Description of work: A Stormy cloud
Colors if art: Gray or Black
Deadline:ASAP
Are you following this discussion (optional):Yes
Do you want to subscribe (see below): Yes
Any more information: no

Taken and done in 2 minutes and 28 seconds. I think this is a new record XD

How do I copy it to my project

Right-click->Save image as…
Then upload it to your Scratch project.

I have an Ace Attorney game, although it's just a demo.
Glenn Webb: Ace Attorney DEMO

Here's the collaboration!
Glenn Webb: Ace Attorney Collaboration Topic
1HappyFroYo1
Scratcher
100+ posts

I feel like making an Emerald Shop meme

ay wasup
GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
tarekzaki
Scratcher
100+ posts

Lol it was probably a mistake for me to open the meme department…
crystal_song
Scratcher
100+ posts

crystal_song wrote:

crystal_song wrote:

crystal_song wrote:

Username: @crystal_song
Work you want done: (e.g. logos, scripting, music) Intro
Description of work: I would like my icon (crystal) with my username on the bottom. I would like the crystals parts to shatter and then come back together. And possibly the color of the crystal to change while shattering. I want it to kind of be like @Rosyda's intro where it opens up and then shatters. So maybe the crystal could split into two and then shatter into pieces.
Colors if art: Like my icon
Deadline: I dont really mind. Take as much time as required
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes
Do you want to subscribe (see below): maybe
Any more information:

Just bumping my request.

Bumping it again because no one has taken it.

♫ Its only a matter of time before you get caught. ♫
♫ And daydreaming wont help reach you dreams. ♫

And sometimes friends lie

Scratch Record || The Story Book || Art Contest || Shops|| Fluous & Alacrity Inc || School For Paws||
tarekzaki
Scratcher
100+ posts

crystal_song wrote:

crystal_song wrote:

crystal_song wrote:

crystal_song wrote:

Username: @crystal_song
Work you want done: (e.g. logos, scripting, music) Intro
Description of work: I would like my icon (crystal) with my username on the bottom. I would like the crystals parts to shatter and then come back together. And possibly the color of the crystal to change while shattering. I want it to kind of be like @Rosyda's intro where it opens up and then shatters. So maybe the crystal could split into two and then shatter into pieces.
Colors if art: Like my icon
Deadline: I dont really mind. Take as much time as required
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes
Do you want to subscribe (see below): maybe
Any more information:

Just bumping my request.

Bumping it again because no one has taken it.
Taken!
AndrewCat29
Scratcher
100+ posts

tarekzaki wrote:

Ya…

Come check out my projects! Also, come check out:

I work for the Emerald Shop 3.0 - Check them out! They can do almost anything you want!

(John, my official kumqua- Chomp! Munch!)
John has been defeated by a evil kumquat! R.I.P. John! You were the best (and only) kumquat guard I've ever had!
thediamondlogo
New to Scratch
2 posts

_gobo_

_B)_

Can I have a logo for my account?
PegasusHT
Scratcher
500+ posts

thediamondlogo wrote:

_gobo_

_B)_

Can I have a logo for my account?
Please fill out the order form.

;
klondike-dev
Scratcher
22 posts

klondike-dev wrote:

klondike-dev wrote:

this is a request
Username: klondike-dev
Work you want done: Scripting/Art Combo
Description: I need a tool that I can use to create, customize and export (as in, be able to copy to the game's code itself) distortion effects similar to those found in Earthbound, Mother 3 and Mother 4 or Oddity or whatever. Notably, I've messed around with distortion effects before, but they're extremely basic and don't really look all that great in most cases. I want to be able to make near-official looking stuff. I know Scratch has limitations but it should bee possible to get close. The only thing that I personally can think of besides what I used for my effects test is pen, which I have no idea how to use… Anyways, I would like ONE battle background to be made with the tool when it's finished so I can see it's potential. Doesn't have to be anything revolutionary, just a test run of the tool on what will probably be its most common use.
Colors: Surprise me.
Deadline: January 25th
Are you following this discussion: Yes
Do you want to subscribe: If I can do so without turning on comments on my profile, totally!
Any more information: This may be useful.
BUMPing my request
Bumping again because nobody has taken it afaik (I was pretty thorough in my checking). It's past my deadline now (sigghhhhhhh) so just like, I guess I would like it done before the end of February? Sooner rather than later.

Last edited by klondike-dev (Jan. 28, 2019 22:29:12)

1HappyFroYo1
Scratcher
100+ posts

tarekzaki wrote:

XD at least we don't do offensive memes

wait

no one get ideas okay

ay wasup
Yelmut
Scratcher
52 posts

unsightedmetal6 wrote:

Yelmut wrote:

Username: Yelmut
Work you want done: Music
Description of work: I want some sheet music for https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1isQVgBHDQ that i can use in MSM Composer Island
Colors if art: N/A
Deadline: Jan. 31st
Are you following this discussion: yes
Do you want to subscribe: yes
Any more information: I want it to be done with only Mamotts

I'm considering taking this, but I have some questions.

-What instrument(s) do you want it for?
-How much of the video do you want in sheet music?
-Where would I upload the sheet music?

Let me answer your questions in order:

1. *facepalm* I said Mamotts in MSM Composer Island (download My Singing Monsters on your phone if you have one)
2. All of it (srry if this is too much for you)
3. Musescore or Noteflight or somewhere similar (plz add a link to there)

thx! ^w^

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain… To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.

~ Kevyn Aucoin

unsightedmetal6
Scratcher
500+ posts

Yelmut wrote:

Description of work: I want some sheet music for https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1isQVgBHDQ that i can use in MSM Composer Island

I've done some of it and uploaded it to MuseScore. Hopefully this is what you want.
Keep in mind I am not done, and I will try to finish it.
By the way, I am not a Pro user on Musescore, so I can only have like 5 scores uploaded. So, you might want to download the score when I finish it, just in case I remove it to make room for another score.
The score.

I have an Ace Attorney game, although it's just a demo.
Glenn Webb: Ace Attorney DEMO

Here's the collaboration!
Glenn Webb: Ace Attorney Collaboration Topic
lightspeedmind134
Scratcher
100+ posts

unsightedmetal6 wrote:

Yelmut wrote:

I've done some of it and uploaded it to MuseScore. Hopefully this is what you want.
Keep in mind I am not done, and I will try to finish it.
By the way, I am not a Pro user on Musescore, so I can only have like 5 scores uploaded. So, you might want to download the score when I finish it, just in case I remove it to make room for another score.
The score.
hallo, metal! This is gonna sound very lazy and bossy of me but I have a few tips. It's very well so far but:
-In the game Yelmut is using, notes are constricted to a very short range, going from just a few notes below to a few notes above the treble clef. It makes transposing really annoying
-each “monster,” or singer/instrument in the game can only play one note at once, and cannot “sing” chords, so the piece will have to be written with one part with the melody and another part playing the harmony, etc. such that no “monster” sings 2 notes or more at once
that's pretty much it :>

-edited to fix a quoting error

Last edited by lightspeedmind134 (Jan. 29, 2019 01:28:31)

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tarekzaki wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

http://u.cubeupload.com/kinkajou/OrdersNahMemesYeah.jpg
Sorry D:
That applies to me as well, so it's all good

Yelmut wrote:

unsightedmetal6 wrote:

Yelmut wrote:

~order!
I'm considering taking this, but I have some questions.
-What instrument(s) do you want it for?
-How much of the video do you want in sheet music?
-Where would I upload the sheet music?
Let me answer your questions in order:
1. *facepalm* I said Mamotts in MSM Composer Island (download My Singing Monsters on your phone if you have one)
2. All of it (srry if this is too much for you)
3. Musescore or Noteflight or somewhere similar (plz add a link to there)
thx! ^w^
OH MY GAHHH
I HAVEN'T BEEN ON MSM IN MONTHS! I DELETED THE APP
I WONDER IF MY PROGRESS IS SAVED? wait yes it would be because i linked it to my gamecenter account
GONNA GO PLAY SOME MSM BYEEEEE
FarmhouseHen
Scratcher
31 posts

Username: @FarmhouseHen
Work you want done: I would like a banner.
Description of work: I would like it to be for the forums, so I can use it as my art shop's banner. What I would like written on it: Henny's Coop Art Shop (in big font that is rustic) and below something like: It'll be cracking! (In slightly smaller font.) I would like a silhouette of a chicken on each side, mirrored to the opposite side. The background: The tartan that I have as my branding behind my logo and my projects of possible, or something similar. I would also like it to be rectangular (sort of similar to the size of this shop's) I think that's all. If you need any extra info, let me know. :)
Colors if art: -
Deadline: Any time within the week please!
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes.
Do you want to subscribe (see below): No thank you.
Any more information: -

Last edited by FarmhouseHen (Jan. 30, 2019 15:31:09)

Henny - Artist - Scratcher - Chicken-lover - Home-ed - Christian
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FarmhouseHen wrote:

Description of work: I would like it to be for the forums, so I can use it as my art shop's banner. What I would like written on it: Henny's Coop Art Shop (in big font that is rustic) and below something like: It'll be cracking! (In slightly smaller font.) I would like a silhouette of a chicken on each side, mirrored to the opposite side. The background: The tartan that I have as my branding behind my logo and my projects of possible, or something similar. I would also like it to be rectangular (sort of similar to the size of this shop's) I think that's all. If you need any extra info, let me know. :)
I'm scared by all that big text

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Monsterjamfanoffrogs
Scratcher
33 posts

GUYS I GOTTA SPAM DOSE MEMES
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FarmhouseHen wrote:

Taken

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » >>> CLOSED <<< >>> CLOSED <<< ☘✳✔ ~ THE EMERALD SHOP ~ 2.0 ☘✳✔ Quick High-Quality Orders Done by Friendly, Reliable, and Expert Staff! ☘✳✔ [RSS Feed]