Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » >>> CLOSED <<< >>> CLOSED <<< ☘✳✔ ~ THE EMERALD SHOP ~ 2.0 ☘✳✔ Quick High-Quality Orders Done by Friendly, Reliable, and Expert Staff! ☘✳✔ [RSS Feed]
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>>> CLOSED <<< >>> CLOSED <<< ☘✳✔ ~ THE EMERALD SHOP ~ 2.0 ☘✳✔ Quick High-Quality Orders Done by Friendly, Reliable, and Expert Staff! ☘✳✔

VIMAYE01 wrote:

Also I am making an ad about the art and emoji department merging.

If It Is Approved then I need to borrow some art from someone.

so is it ok that I can make the ad?
Sure? idk what you mean by an ad but okay
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>>> CLOSED <<< >>> CLOSED <<< ☘✳✔ ~ THE EMERALD SHOP ~ 2.0 ☘✳✔ Quick High-Quality Orders Done by Friendly, Reliable, and Expert Staff! ☘✳✔

I have discovered what USS reps do! The USS owner said, and I quote,

sti_scratch wrote:

1HappyFroYo1 wrote:

Yo! I'm from The Emerald Shop, and I was recently nominated for a representative hi pie. I was wondering, “What does a rep do, exactly?”
speak on behalf of a shop
So there you go.

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

Last edited by pinkiepie710 (Feb. 8, 2019 05:22:40)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Hey guys, we need some new reps for the United Shops of Scratch due to some old reps no longer being members of the shop. The only one that will remain is FloatingMuffins (if he chooses to remain as a rep). I'm thinking of choosing some of the following: @meowmeow824, @FollowCherryBlossom, @WarriorCatLover1212, or @1HappyFroYo1. I'm not going to take an official vote but if you'd like to give me input it would be appreciated!
Thanks for nominating me!

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
AndrewCat29
Scratcher
100+ posts

NilsTheBest wrote:

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

NilsTheBest wrote:

AndrewCat29 wrote:

Bump! (Wow, this shop rarely ever meets the criteria for that…)
You didn't need to bump the shop, the last post wasn't over 14 hours ago. (So the shop didn't actually meet the criteria..)
14? But I thought it was 24?
typo
I meant 24
My computer's time must be messed up…

Last edited by AndrewCat29 (Feb. 8, 2019 15:14:20)

Come check out my projects! Also, come check out:

I work for the Emerald Shop 3.0 - Check them out! They can do almost anything you want!

(John, my official kumqua- Chomp! Munch!)
John has been defeated by a evil kumquat! R.I.P. John! You were the best (and only) kumquat guard I've ever had!
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alright y'all, I've decided which people will be our USS reps. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the other people, they'll be filling in positions on the Board of Directors. (:
The USS reps I've decided on are @meowmeow824 and @1HappyFroYo1.
@FollowCherryBlossom and @WarriorCatLover1212 will be given positions on the BoD.
I chose them over the reps because a) they've been in the shop for longer, b) I've seen them handling work responsibly in other shops, and c) I've interacted with them and decided that they would be good for the job. Meow and HFY could very well handle being on the BoD, but they haven't been in the shop as long and/or don't have as much experience.

meowmeow824
Scratcher
100+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Alright y'all, I've decided which people will be our USS reps. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the other people, they'll be filling in positions on the Board of Directors. (:
@FollowCherryBlossom and @WarriorCatLover1212 will be given positions on the BoD.
I chose them over the reps because a) they've been in the shop for longer, b) I've seen them handling work responsibly in other shops, and c) I've interacted with them and decided that they would be good for the job. Meow and HFY could very well handle being on the BoD, but they haven't been in the shop as long and/or don't have as much experience.

I almost fell out of my seat when I saw this

(why was I nominated?)

♤ash♡
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Hey guys, we need some new reps for the United Shops of Scratch due to some old reps no longer being members of the shop. The only one that will remain is FloatingMuffins (if he chooses to remain as a rep). I'm thinking of choosing some of the following: @meowmeow824, @FollowCherryBlossom, @WarriorCatLover1212, or @1HappyFroYo1. I'm not going to take an official vote but if you'd like to give me input it would be appreciated!
Yes, I would like to remain as a rep.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

meowmeow824 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

I almost fell out of my seat when I saw this
(why was I nominated?)
Well, I feel like you'd be a responsible (and active) rep for us, and I trust you.

FloatingMuffins wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Yes, I would like to remain as a rep.
Okay, sounds good!
WarriorCatLover1212
Scratcher
500+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Yay! Thank you!

@WarriorCatLover1212
| Gamer | Coder | Female | Loving, Caring, Nice | Creative, Artistic, Smart | Warrior Series | DOGS |
PANDAS |
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK

Please respond by February 12th on the shop studio!

Respond to this activity check by replying to my comment on the shop studio and telling me what departments you are a member of.

Have responded: @pinkiepie710, @AndrewCat29, @PegasusHT, @FloatingMuffins, @meowmeow824, @FollowCherryBlossom, @NilsTheBest, @WarriorCatLover1212, @PrincessFlowerTV, @1HappyFroYo1, @BlackWolfee, @adsuri, @unsightedmetal6

If you have not responded, please do so soon or else you will get a strike!
Bump!
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WarriorCatLover1212 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Yay! Thank you!
You're welcome! I figured you'd be responsible since you're active and own a shop, so I know you can handle it. (:
WarriorCatLover1212
Scratcher
500+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

WarriorCatLover1212 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Yay! Thank you!
You're welcome! I figured you'd be responsible since you're active and own a shop, so I know you can handle it. (:
Thank You!

@WarriorCatLover1212
| Gamer | Coder | Female | Loving, Caring, Nice | Creative, Artistic, Smart | Warrior Series | DOGS |
PANDAS |
1HappyFroYo1
Scratcher
100+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

I have discovered what USS reps do! The USS owner said, and I quote,

sti_scratch wrote:

1HappyFroYo1 wrote:

Yo! I'm from The Emerald Shop, and I was recently nominated for a representative hi pie. I was wondering, “What does a rep do, exactly?”
speak on behalf of a shop
So there you go.

oh sweet

Sure I'll be rep

ay wasup
GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
VIMAYE01
Scratcher
100+ posts

Guess what. Here is the ad. Tell me how it is.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/285335149/

hi..

NilsTheBest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NilsTheBest wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Username: @Dragonlord767
Work you want done: Intro
Description of work: I want an intro to go at the start of all my projects. I want it to be animated and last three seconds and say “Dragonlord767 Presents”
Colors if art: whatever looks best. Preferably reds and blacks though.
Deadline: I want it by the end of the month (Australian Eastern Time)
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes, I was from an order that Nipsjen took Last YEAR and still hasn't finished
Do you want to subscribe (see below): yes
Any more information: After this is done I may apply for a position and I will fill in the Review form
Bump
This was posted on January the 26
Can anyone take this order please? It's really simple and it shouldn't take a week to make. I'm pretty busy right now so I can't take many orders at the moment, but @Dragonlord767's thing barely takes 15 or 20 minutes.

NilsTheChair | 5 years on Scratch | 4000+ posts | former wiki editor | 332nd FPC | CoR founder
NinjaCraft16
Scratcher
100+ posts

meowmeow824 wrote:

NilsTheBest wrote:

~snippity snip snip brought to you by Leo Valdez~
this is a great idea!
Thank you for the Percy Jackson reference.

pinkiepie710 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK

Please respond by February 12th on the shop studio!

Respond to this activity check by replying to my comment on the shop studio and telling me what departments you are a member of.

Have responded: @pinkiepie710, @AndrewCat29, @PegasusHT, @FloatingMuffins, @meowmeow824, @FollowCherryBlossom, @NilsTheBest, @WarriorCatLover1212, @PrincessFlowerTV, @1HappyFroYo1, @BlackWolfee, @adsuri, @unsightedmetal6

If you have not responded, please do so soon or else you will get a strike!
Bump!
Responding to the activity check.

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Yay Thanks!

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I am aiming for a promote

MY ULTIMATE GOAL IS PRESIDENT

Mwa-hahahahaha

THEN I WOULD BE PRESIDENT OF TWO MAJOR SHOPS

even louder MWA-HAHAHAHAHA

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
NilsTheBest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Mwa-hahahahaha

But before you do this you must take @Dragonlord767's order

Last edited by NilsTheBest (Feb. 9, 2019 11:56:12)

NilsTheChair | 5 years on Scratch | 4000+ posts | former wiki editor | 332nd FPC | CoR founder
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NilsTheBest wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Mwa-hahahahaha

But before you do this you must take @Dragonlord767's order
where's dat

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » >>> CLOSED <<< >>> CLOSED <<< ☘✳✔ ~ THE EMERALD SHOP ~ 2.0 ☘✳✔ Quick High-Quality Orders Done by Friendly, Reliable, and Expert Staff! ☘✳✔ [RSS Feed]