Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » >>> CLOSED <<< >>> CLOSED <<< ☘✳✔ ~ THE EMERALD SHOP ~ 2.0 ☘✳✔ Quick High-Quality Orders Done by Friendly, Reliable, and Expert Staff! ☘✳✔ [RSS Feed]
NilsTheBest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>>> CLOSED <<< >>> CLOSED <<< ☘✳✔ ~ THE EMERALD SHOP ~ 2.0 ☘✳✔ Quick High-Quality Orders Done by Friendly, Reliable, and Expert Staff! ☘✳✔

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Username: @Dragonlord767
Work you want done: Intro
Description of work: I want an intro to go at the start of all my projects. I want it to be animated and last three seconds and say “Dragonlord767 Presents”
Colors if art: whatever looks best. Preferably reds and blacks though.
Deadline: I want it by the end of the month (Australian Eastern Time)
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes, I was from an order that Nipsjen took Last YEAR and still hasn't finished
Do you want to subscribe (see below): yes
Any more information: After this is done I may apply for a position and I will fill in the Review form
Bump
This was posted on January the 26
Can anyone take this order please? It's really simple and it shouldn't take a week to make. I'm pretty busy right now so I can't take many orders at the moment, but @Dragonlord767's thing barely takes 15 or 20 minutes.

NilsTheChair | 5 years on Scratch | 4000+ posts | former wiki editor | 332nd FPC | CoR founder
PegasusHT
Scratcher
500+ posts

>>> CLOSED <<< >>> CLOSED <<< ☘✳✔ ~ THE EMERALD SHOP ~ 2.0 ☘✳✔ Quick High-Quality Orders Done by Friendly, Reliable, and Expert Staff! ☘✳✔

Position(s) you are applying for: Intros
How active are you: 10/10
Total time on Scratch: Almost two years
Scratcher status: yes
Welcoming Committee member?: No
Scratch wiki editor?: yes
Any experience in other shops?: kind of
Are you following this thread?: yes
Why should we pick you?: I already work here and would like to take on another position so I can help complete more orders
Username (Shows that you have read and agreed to the Terms) PegasusHT

;
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NilsTheBest wrote:

Okay, here is a preview of what the first posts would look like.

Here's a copy + paste from the old thread (slightly modified):

How we will transfer from the The Emerald Shop 2.0 to The Emerald Shop 3.0

Steps 1 to 3: Making the new thread
lol one to three
Step 1: To remake the first post, you could do for example what I suggested here.
Step 2: Tell everyone to not post on the new thread for ~1 hour, because of how long what I've stated below would take.
Step 3: Make 5 or 6 posts where it just says “reserved”, you'll see why. (I know, that's a lot )

Steps 4 to 6: Re-organizing the new thread

Each step, once you're done making the 5 or 6 “reserved” posts, edit them ^^
Step 4 (first reserved post): Here, we insert the “request form” and the “Introduction of Subscription System” would be there. At the bottom of this first reserved post, we would put the customer survey.
Step 5 (second reserved post): Remove the “Staff” section (removing the key, how often activity checks are called, amount of members, and special member) from the first post, and insert all of that in the second post that says “reserved” instead. Then, insert the board of directors, then the requirements to apply, then the application form. Since this reserved post is more related to the members, it's at the very bottom of this reserved post that we would insert the “Proposing a new rule/suggestion to the shop” part.
Step 6 (third reserved post): pie's unclaimed order list!
Step 7 (fourth reserved post): Add a “history of the shop” title. It's there that we would insert the “about” part, since I doubt it's really necessary for people to read it at the very beginning. Below “about”, since it's still “history of the shop”, here we would insert previous staff members.
The remaining reserved post(s) would remain there just in case.
Step 8: The new shop name could be:
✔ The Emerald Shop 3.0 ✔ Orders done by ~ friendly, reliable, and professional ~ staff! ☘

The last steps: closing the “old” shop

Step 9: Everyone one this the 2.0 thread would tell people to post their orders in the new thread
Step 10: Once everything is ready, we can ask npjensen to close this thread.
What do you think about this?
Well, I already have the front page planned out. It'll take about five posts, I believe. If JJB becomes active again, I'd like to set up a time for me, JJB, and PFTV to create the shop, with JJB and PFTV both making UO centers after the first posts.

NilsTheBest wrote:

As the assistant secretary from the 1.0 thread, I feel like a meme XD
I suppose you are.
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK

Please respond by February 12th on the shop studio!

Respond to this activity check by replying to my comment on the shop studio and telling me what departments you are a member of.

Have responded: @pinkiepie710, @AndrewCat29, @PegasusHT, @FloatingMuffins, @meowmeow824, @FollowCherryBlossom, @NilsTheBest, @WarriorCatLover1212, @PrincessFlowerTV, @1HappyFroYo1, @BlackWolfee, @adsuri

If you have not responded, please do so soon or else you will get a strike!
Bump!
Neggit
Scratcher
100+ posts

No one said taken so I'll try another shop. Thanks!

Neggit
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Neggit wrote:

No one said taken so I'll try another shop. Thanks!
I'm sorry that no one has taken your order! Hopefully, we'll be more organized if you come back again, we're still working out some stuff and the shop is a bit of a mess.
VIMAYE01
Scratcher
100+ posts

Position(s) you are applying for: Emoji Department
How active are you: Pretty Active
Total time on Scratch: 30 min- 2 hours
Scratcher status: Scratcher
Welcoming Committee member?: no
Scratch wiki editor?: no
Any experience in other shops?: yes
Are you following this thread?:yes
Why should we pick you?: I Have Good Experiences with emojis.
Username (Shows that you have read and agreed to the Terms): Vimaye01

Some Of My Work

hi..

AndrewCat29
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump! (Wow, this shop rarely ever meets the criteria for that…)

Come check out my projects! Also, come check out:

I work for the Emerald Shop 3.0 - Check them out! They can do almost anything you want!

(John, my official kumqua- Chomp! Munch!)
John has been defeated by a evil kumquat! R.I.P. John! You were the best (and only) kumquat guard I've ever had!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

npjensen wrote:

Guys, I will be demoting myself, and I will give pinkiepie position of president.
Wow, you guys change topics QUICK

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
PrincessFlowerTV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Link to the Unclaimed Orders Center! Come and get um'! They 're free!

Got to be good looking cause he's so hard to see -The Beatles

(Thank you @just-there from The Profile Picture Shop for the banner ^^)

Nothing's down here, sorry to disappoint you.

JK. there may be something down there…

Maybe not, tho.

You're determined, aren't you?

Talar du Svenska? Om inte, det ar fin.

Just stop it, will ya?

Fine, you win.

Take a rice cake. *yeets you a rice cake*
Say “Thanks for that rice cake, Kewpie!” if you made it this far.
NilsTheBest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AndrewCat29 wrote:

You didn't need to bump the shop, the last post wasn't over 24 hours ago. (So the shop didn't actually meet the criteria..)

Last edited by NilsTheBest (Feb. 7, 2019 17:24:59)

NilsTheChair | 5 years on Scratch | 4000+ posts | former wiki editor | 332nd FPC | CoR founder
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NilsTheBest wrote:

AndrewCat29 wrote:

You didn't need to bump the shop, the last post wasn't over 14 hours ago. (So the shop didn't actually meet the criteria..)
14? But I thought it was 24?

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

VIMAYE01 wrote:

Some Of My Work

Accepted, but I'll put you in the art department because I'm merging emojis with art and a few others when we move forums.
Nice emojis btw

congyingzhou wrote:

npjensen wrote:

Guys, I will be demoting myself, and I will give pinkiepie position of president.
Wow, you guys change topics QUICK
Well, it's only this one time. I plan of staying for a while, although I will be inactive sometimes due to life. Summer will be hard…
NilsTheBest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

NilsTheBest wrote:

AndrewCat29 wrote:

You didn't need to bump the shop, the last post wasn't over 14 hours ago. (So the shop didn't actually meet the criteria..)
14? But I thought it was 24?
typo
I meant 24

VIMAYE01
Scratcher
100+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

VIMAYE01 wrote:

Some Of My Work

Accepted, but I'll put you in the art department because I'm merging emojis with art and a few others when we move forums.
Nice emojis btw

Thanks

hi..

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey guys, we need some new reps for the United Shops of Scratch due to some old reps no longer being members of the shop. The only one that will remain is FloatingMuffins (if he chooses to remain as a rep). I'm thinking of choosing some of the following: @meowmeow824, @FollowCherryBlossom, @WarriorCatLover1212, or @1HappyFroYo1. I'm not going to take an official vote but if you'd like to give me input it would be appreciated!
1HappyFroYo1
Scratcher
100+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Hey guys, we need some new reps for the United Shops of Scratch due to some old reps no longer being members of the shop. The only one that will remain is FloatingMuffins (if he chooses to remain as a rep). I'm thinking of choosing some of the following: @meowmeow824, @FollowCherryBlossom, @WarriorCatLover1212, or @1HappyFroYo1. I'm not going to take an official vote but if you'd like to give me input it would be appreciated!
Wait
WHAT
omg thanks for nomination
wait what do reps do again

ay wasup
GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK

Respond to this activity check by replying to my comment on the shop studio and telling me what departments you are a member of.

Have responded: @pinkiepie710, @AndrewCat29, @PegasusHT, @FloatingMuffins, @meowmeow824, @FollowCherryBlossom, @NilsTheBest, @WarriorCatLover1212, @PrincessFlowerTV, @1HappyFroYo1, @BlackWolfee, @adsuri

Bump! Please remember to respond so that I can get departments sorted out!
WarriorCatLover1212
Scratcher
500+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Yes I would like to join.

@WarriorCatLover1212
| Gamer | Coder | Female | Loving, Caring, Nice | Creative, Artistic, Smart | Warrior Series | DOGS |
PANDAS |
VIMAYE01
Scratcher
100+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK

Bump! Please remember to respond so that I can get departments sorted out!
Responded.

Also I am making an ad about the art and emoji department merging.

If It Is Approved then I need to borrow some art from someone.

so is it ok that I kan make the ad?

hi..

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » >>> CLOSED <<< >>> CLOSED <<< ☘✳✔ ~ THE EMERALD SHOP ~ 2.0 ☘✳✔ Quick High-Quality Orders Done by Friendly, Reliable, and Expert Staff! ☘✳✔ [RSS Feed]