Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » >>> CLOSED <<< >>> CLOSED <<< ☘✳✔ ~ THE EMERALD SHOP ~ 2.0 ☘✳✔ Quick High-Quality Orders Done by Friendly, Reliable, and Expert Staff! ☘✳✔ [RSS Feed]
meowmeow824
Scratcher
100+ posts

>>> CLOSED <<< >>> CLOSED <<< ☘✳✔ ~ THE EMERALD SHOP ~ 2.0 ☘✳✔ Quick High-Quality Orders Done by Friendly, Reliable, and Expert Staff! ☘✳✔

pinkiepie710 wrote:

meowmeow824 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Alright y'all, I've decided which people will be our USS reps. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the other people, they'll be filling in positions on the Board of Directors. (:
The USS reps I've decided on are @meowmeow824 and @1HappyFroYo1.
@FollowCherryBlossom and @WarriorCatLover1212 will be given positions on the BoD.
I chose them over the reps because a) they've been in the shop for longer, b) I've seen them handling work responsibly in other shops, and c) I've interacted with them and decided that they would be good for the job. Meow and HFY could very well handle being on the BoD, but they haven't been in the shop as long and/or don't have as much experience.
I almost fell out of my seat when I saw this
(why was I nominated?)
Well, I feel like you'd be a responsible (and active) rep for us, and I trust you.
but I don't even know what to do as a rep

♤ash♡
NilsTheBest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>>> CLOSED <<< >>> CLOSED <<< ☘✳✔ ~ THE EMERALD SHOP ~ 2.0 ☘✳✔ Quick High-Quality Orders Done by Friendly, Reliable, and Expert Staff! ☘✳✔

congyingzhou wrote:

NilsTheBest wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

I am aiming for a promote

MY ULTIMATE GOAL IS PRESIDENT

Mwa-hahahahaha

THEN I WOULD BE PRESIDENT OF TWO MAJOR SHOPS

even louder MWA-HAHAHAHAHA
But before you do this you must take @Dragonlord767's order
where's dat

NilsTheBest wrote:

NilsTheBest wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Username: @Dragonlord767
Work you want done: Intro
Description of work: I want an intro to go at the start of all my projects. I want it to be animated and last three seconds and say “Dragonlord767 Presents”
Colors if art: whatever looks best. Preferably reds and blacks though.
Deadline: I want it by the end of the month (Australian Eastern Time)
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes, I was from an order that Nipsjen took Last YEAR and still hasn't finished
Do you want to subscribe (see below): yes
Any more information: After this is done I may apply for a position and I will fill in the Review form
Bump
This was posted on January the 26
Can anyone take this order please? It's really simple and it shouldn't take a week to make. I'm pretty busy right now so I can't take many orders at the moment, but @Dragonlord767's thing barely takes 15 or 20 minutes.

NilsTheChair | 5 years on Scratch | 4000+ posts | former wiki editor | 332nd FPC | CoR founder
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NinjaCraft16 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK

Please respond by February 12th on the shop studio!

Respond to this activity check by replying to my comment on the shop studio and telling me what departments you are a member of.

Have responded: @pinkiepie710, @AndrewCat29, @PegasusHT, @FloatingMuffins, @meowmeow824, @FollowCherryBlossom, @NilsTheBest, @WarriorCatLover1212, @PrincessFlowerTV, @1HappyFroYo1, @BlackWolfee, @adsuri, @unsightedmetal6

If you have not responded, please do so soon or else you will get a strike!
Responding to the activity check.
Your response has not been counted because you didn't reply to my comment on the studio, which was helpfully bolded and hyperlinked.

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Alright y'all, I've decided which people will be our USS reps. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the other people, they'll be filling in positions on the Board of Directors. (:
@FollowCherryBlossom and @WarriorCatLover1212 will be given positions on the BoD.
I chose them over the reps because a) they've been in the shop for longer, b) I've seen them handling work responsibly in other shops, and c) I've interacted with them and decided that they would be good for the job. Meow and HFY could very well handle being on the BoD, but they haven't been in the shop as long and/or don't have as much experience.

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.
Yay Thanks!
You're welcome!

congyingzhou wrote:

I am aiming for a promote
MY ULTIMATE GOAL IS PRESIDENT
Mwa-hahahahaha
THEN I WOULD BE PRESIDENT OF TWO MAJOR SHOPS
even louder MWA-HAHAHAHAHA
Hmmm I mayhaps give you a promotion. But also you're the prez of TIPS and on the BoD here so you don't really need it XD.

meowmeow824 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

meowmeow824 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

(why was I nominated?)
Well, I feel like you'd be a responsible (and active) rep for us, and I trust you.
You speak on behalf of the shop in the USS, basically.
owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

owlannaelsa wrote:

Username: @owlannaelsa
Work you want done: A Sean Paul-themed banner for my signature
Description of work: A banner with Sean Paul's logo on it beside a picture of him
Colors if art: Wood backdrop
Deadline: Friday 15th February 2019
Any more information: I would like the image hosted on a white-listed host, and small enough that there is enough space for the Dancebunny image in my signature

Thanks!
bump

IMPORTANT: do not stalk me. just because im active somewhere doesnt mean that you should stalk me to that place. please, its VERY annoying.
meowmeow824
Scratcher
100+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

meowmeow824 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

meowmeow824 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

(why was I nominated?)
You speak on behalf of the shop in the USS, basically.
oh okie

♤ash♡
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

owlannaelsa wrote:

Username: @owlannaelsa
Work you want done: A Sean Paul-themed banner for my signature
Description of work: A banner with Sean Paul's logo on it beside a picture of him
Colors if art: Wood backdrop
Deadline: Friday 15th February 2019
Any more information: I would like the image hosted on a white-listed host, and small enough that there is enough space for the Dancebunny image in my signature

Thanks!
Taken! Here, I can change it if you want.
http://u.cubeupload.com/kinkajou/seanpaul.png
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK

Respond to this activity check by replying to my comment on the shop studio and telling me what departments you are a member of.

Have responded: @pinkiepie710, @AndrewCat29, @PegasusHT, @FloatingMuffins, @meowmeow824, @FollowCherryBlossom, @NilsTheBest, @WarriorCatLover1212, @PrincessFlowerTV, @1HappyFroYo1, @BlackWolfee, @adsuri, @unsightedmetal6

Bump! Please respond in two days, as I'll be moving to the new forum right after the activity check.
1HappyFroYo1
Scratcher
100+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK

Bump! Please respond in two days, as I'll be moving to the new forum right after the activity check.
Woah that's fast

ay wasup
GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

1HappyFroYo1 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK

Woah that's fast
Well, I already have the front page planned out so I'm ready to go whenever.
lightspeedmind134
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'm going to be relatively inactive from now on, in fact I have been for a while now but haven't said anything about that until now. I'll still go on every now and then, but ultimately few and far between, maybe only once a week.
Because of this, I ask to be demoted from the status of Music Department Manager. I don't really know why i'm there in the first place anyway :-p
PrincessFlowerTV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Come and take some unclaimed orders! I know you want to! They're free!

Got to be good looking cause he's so hard to see -The Beatles

(Thank you @just-there from The Profile Picture Shop for the banner ^^)

Nothing's down here, sorry to disappoint you.

JK. there may be something down there…

Maybe not, tho.

You're determined, aren't you?

Talar du Svenska? Om inte, det ar fin.

Just stop it, will ya?

Fine, you win.

Take a rice cake. *yeets you a rice cake*
Say “Thanks for that rice cake, Kewpie!” if you made it this far.
meowmeow824
Scratcher
100+ posts

remember the old days when the Emerald Shop 1.0 only had a few pages? this shop grew quickly

♤ash♡
GGYT3
Scratcher
18 posts

Username: GGYT3
Work you want done: Signature
Description of work: GuitarGamerYT3 from green to navy blue.
Colors if art:
Deadline: 18/02/19
Are you following this discussion (optional): No
Do you want to subscribe (see below): Yes
Any more information: Please can it have a link to my profile (just like @PrincessFlowerTV) and a link to my studio (Base of the platformer) and can it have an information box sayiong this: Hello! This is my signature!You will see this under everything I post.I'm a teenage boy who is a: Christian; Forum Helper; Writer; Artist (Kinda); Boy; Robloxian (Plays Roblox); Gamer

| GGYT3 | Featured Project, Air Dodgers! | My second project, Zombie Trials | Teen; Christian; Writer; Artist (Kinda); Boy; Robloxian (Plays Roblox); Gamer |
figure2206
Scratcher
34 posts

Username: figure2206
Work you want done: outro
Description of work: i want a simple outro with my name in the middle and the like fave and follow icons down at the bottom and bottom from the logos a text that says like favorite and follow and the song being happier by marshmallow
Colors if art: black fading to white
Deadline: Monday, Febuary 25th, 2019
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes
Do you want to subscribe: yes
Any more information: no

PrincessFlowerTV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GGYT3 wrote:

Colors if art:
Any more information: Please can it have a link to my profile (just like @PrincessFlowerTV) and a link to my studio (Base of the platformer) and can it have an information box sayiong this: Hello! This is my signature!You will see this under everything I post.I'm a teenage boy who is a: Christian; Forum Helper; Writer; Artist (Kinda); Boy; Robloxian (Plays Roblox); Gamer
Taken! You want a signature like mine, Huh? XD
Will finish soon.

Maybe not, tho.

Just stop it, will ya?

Fine, you win.

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lightspeedmind134 wrote:

I'm going to be relatively inactive from now on, in fact I have been for a while now but haven't said anything about that until now. I'll still go on every now and then, but ultimately few and far between, maybe only once a week.
Because of this, I ask to be demoted from the status of Music Department Manager. I don't really know why i'm there in the first place anyway :-p
That's fine, I understand. Just try to be active enough to take orders and/or respond to activity checks (which you just did, thanks).

meowmeow824 wrote:

remember the old days when the Emerald Shop 1.0 only had a few pages? this shop grew quickly
It sure did! I joined on page 36… This is the exact post, actually. Wow.

PrincessFlowerTV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

GGYT3 wrote:

Colors if art:
Taken! You want a signature like mine, Huh? XD
Will finish soon.
Done!

GGYT3
Hello! This is my signature!You will see this under everything I post.I'm a teenage boy who is a: Christian; Forum Helper; Writer; Artist (Kinda); Boy; Robloxian (Plays Roblox); Gamer[/code]
Here's the code you can paste in your signature:
[center][color=#29a329]G[/color][color=#00cc7a]G[/color][color=#00b386]Y[/color][color=#004080]T[/color][color=#000066]3[/color]
[code]Hello! This is my signature!You will see this under everything I post.I'm a teenage boy who is a: Christian; Forum Helper; Writer; Artist (Kinda); Boy; Robloxian (Plays Roblox); Gamer[/code][/center]

Maybe not, tho.

Just stop it, will ya?

Fine, you win.

NilsTheBest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Wow… you went from trainee to president in 6 months :OO what a carrier..

I think I joined somewhere around page 52

NilsTheChair | 5 years on Scratch | 4000+ posts | former wiki editor | 332nd FPC | CoR founder
meowmeow824
Scratcher
100+ posts

NilsTheBest wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Wow… you went from trainee to president in 6 months :OO what a carrier..

I think I joined somewhere around page 52
I joined on page 57

edit: yee first post of page 40

Last edited by meowmeow824 (Feb. 11, 2019 20:46:29)

♤ash♡
NilsTheBest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

meowmeow824 wrote:

edit: yee first post of page 40
page 180, technically

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » >>> CLOSED <<< >>> CLOSED <<< ☘✳✔ ~ THE EMERALD SHOP ~ 2.0 ☘✳✔ Quick High-Quality Orders Done by Friendly, Reliable, and Expert Staff! ☘✳✔ [RSS Feed]