Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️ [WONDERFUL SHOPS] {Open to all fast shops} <NEW THREAD> *XCAT IS PRESIDENT* =!!!!!!!!APPLICATIONS OPEN!!!!!!= [RSS Feed]
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️ [WONDERFUL SHOPS] {Open to all fast shops} <NEW THREAD> *XCAT IS PRESIDENT* =!!!!!!!!APPLICATIONS OPEN!!!!!!=

Riddle_Man wrote:

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

There is now an SPA wide vote going on https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/337116/?page=1#post-3409370
IMPORTANT! Please vote everyone!
But I'm not on the voting list.
Uh LotusLavendar, there is a lot of people in this association that own shops or have major positions and aren't on the voting list
So I should vote?
I’m a little behind on that - apologies. You are fine to vote and Cherry knows who isn’t a member.

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️ [WONDERFUL SHOPS] {Open to all fast shops} <NEW THREAD> *XCAT IS PRESIDENT* =!!!!!!!!APPLICATIONS OPEN!!!!!!=

Guess who's back and ghosting everyone 10 times more than before!

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!
If you don't, your projects and signatures will be eaten by a evil kumquat!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
Check out the cool games I've made, click here!
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ncro2005 wrote:

Oooh, I know, I know!

Is it ME?

No, lol. Is it,

LotusLavender?

Really? NO?

Well then, could it possible be

XCAT?

Are you seriously saying these are all WRONG?

Well could it POSSIBLY be YOU??

by @athenenocturna
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Voting ends in 36 hours as of now!

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ncro2005 wrote:

ooops. I reported your shop to be closed and Paddle closed it

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
adsuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Activity Check (Note: LotusLavendar tell me if you want to change the wording below slightly)

Please Respond in a week

Respondees:

FollowCherryBlossom
GrahamSH
Clove-
LotusLavendar
Riddle_Man
BlackWolfee
XCat
OTSFan203
Here

H                                                                                    He
Li Be B C N O F Ne
Na Mg Al Si P S Cl Ar
K Ca Sc Ti V Cr Mn Fe Co Ni Cu Zn Ga Ge As Se Br Kr
Rb Sr Y Zr Nb Mo Tc Ru Rh Pd Ag Cd In Sn Sb Te I Xe
Cs Ba Hf Ta W Re Os Ir Pt Au Hg Tl Pb Bi Po At Rn
Fr Ra Rf Db Sg Bh Hs Mt Ds Rg Cn Nh Fl Mc Lv Ts Og

La Ce Pr Nd Pm Sm Eu Gd Tb Dy Ho Er Tm Yb Lu
Ac Th Pa U Np Pu Am Cm Bk Cf Es Fm Md No Lr

vulcan_spectre
Scratcher
89 posts

i need to resign.
reasons, over the summer i wont be active at all and after that i wont be active very much either (due to school)
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

vulcan_spectre wrote:

i need to resign.
reasons, over the summer i wont be active at all and after that i wont be active very much either (due to school)
Okay. Thanks for letting us know.

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

adsuri wrote:

Activity Check (Note: LotusLavendar tell me if you want to change the wording below slightly)

Please Respond in a week

Respondees:

FollowCherryBlossom
GrahamSH
Clove-
LotusLavendar
Riddle_Man
BlackWolfee
XCat
OTSFan203
Here
Here as well
INV-Studios
Scratcher
2 posts

The INV Store has closed. I would not have been able to respond anyway, as I was on a residential school trip to Wales
BTW I am @PurpleRabbit07, but this is my alt As this does not change wether or not the shop exists (check the thread, it's closed) I trust that you do not fret too much about my identity

Last edited by INV-Studios (Feb. 1, 2019 17:33:18)

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

INV-Studios wrote:

The INV Store has closed. I would not have been able to respond anyway, as I was on a residential school trip to Wales
BTW I am @PurpleRabbit07, but this is my alt As this does not change wether or not the shop exists (check the thread, it's closed) I trust that you do not fret too much about my identity
Okay

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

INV-Studios wrote:

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Proposal vote results?
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sti_scratch wrote:

Proposal vote results?
Accepted - will add soon.

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Proposal vote results?
Great

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Big
Unique
Muddy
Pigs

Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Link to shop: in my signature
Shop name: DSA
Shop banner : In My Signature
Shop owner: Dragonlord767
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop):Hello! Welcome to the Draconic Shop for Art. Here we make art at request! We do: logos, banners, backdrops, thumbnails, sprites, and all other sorts of art!
Preferred shop name colour: dark red
Preferred shop description colour: blue (preferably the one in the shop.)
Where to link to the shop - image or title: banner
Hiring?: yes -active members please
Current order count: 1
Do you agree to our laws? Yes
Have you read ALL of our laws? Unless you have changed them in the 5 minutes before I signed us up.
Are you following this topic? yes

no signature plz
sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Proposal vote results?
Great
By that I take it you mean those laws are passed?
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sti_scratch wrote:

XCat wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Proposal vote results?
Great
By that I take it you mean those laws are passed?
Yep, they just need to be added

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Link to shop: in my signature
Shop name: DSA
Shop banner : In My Signature
Shop owner: Dragonlord767
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop):Hello! Welcome to the Draconic Shop for Art. Here we make art at request! We do: logos, banners, backdrops, thumbnails, sprites, and all other sorts of art!
Preferred shop name colour: dark red
Preferred shop description colour: blue (preferably the one in the shop.)
Where to link to the shop - image or title: banner
Hiring?: yes -active members please
Current order count: 1
Do you agree to our laws? Yes
Have you read ALL of our laws? Unless you have changed them in the 5 minutes before I signed us up.
Are you following this topic? yes
Accepted but I need the url of your banner.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️ [WONDERFUL SHOPS] {Open to all fast shops} <NEW THREAD> *XCAT IS PRESIDENT* =!!!!!!!!APPLICATIONS OPEN!!!!!!= [RSS Feed]