Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️ [WONDERFUL SHOPS] {Open to all fast shops} <NEW THREAD> *XCAT IS PRESIDENT* =!!!!!!!!APPLICATIONS OPEN!!!!!!= [RSS Feed]
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️ [WONDERFUL SHOPS] {Open to all fast shops} <NEW THREAD> *XCAT IS PRESIDENT* =!!!!!!!!APPLICATIONS OPEN!!!!!!=

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Do I offer to make a new thread or something? Or do I wait to see if another person nominates themselves? WHAT DO I DO THIS IS CONFUSING
You're already on the list - @LotusLavender's just going to have a think and make a decision.

Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️ [WONDERFUL SHOPS] {Open to all fast shops} <NEW THREAD> *XCAT IS PRESIDENT* =!!!!!!!!APPLICATIONS OPEN!!!!!!=

OK, calmed down.

LotusLavender wrote:

Hi SPA. I feel like I haven’t been putting enough time into SPA and, basically, am failing at leading it. So I’d like to hand it to someone with more time for SPA. You have two weeks to put your name down on this thread if you would like to take over (details will follow after that point). As it is a very big job, I suggest two Scratchers teaming up and taking different aspects each.

Candidates (so far)
- FollowCherryBlossom (currently deputy)
- dragonlord767

Other jobs to volunteer for:
Justice Department Head: sti-Scratch (open)
this was posted on the 23 of January, 2019.
I will update this unless @LotusLavender disagrees.
So
Candidates:
@FollowCerryBlossom (currently deputy),
@Dragonlord767

PurpleRabbit07 wrote:

Hello!
I am @PurpleRabbit07, an ex-shop owner who was in the SPA. I have begun to make a currency system, called Scratch Plus which designed to overcome issues some of the lesser-planned currencies used with logical security systems. All the shops need to be registered through an organisation, so that they can be acknowledged for any behavioural issues which could lead to fraud. Would you be willing to participate in this scheme?

Go to S+ ☺ →

Please let me know asap.

Thanks!
@PurpleRabbit
I do not know if we will use this, however thank you for the offer.

no signature plz
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Do I offer to make a new thread or something? Or do I wait to see if another person nominates themselves? WHAT DO I DO THIS IS CONFUSING
You're already on the list - @LotusLavender's just going to have a think and make a decision.
I know, I am waiting for the deadline to see if anyone wants to do it as well.
I also re-posted the thingo.

no signature plz
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Right, both candidates need to write a speech and answer any questions given. After that, we’ll vote.

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

Right, both candidates need to write a speech and answer any questions given. After that, we’ll vote.
What form should my speech be in?

no signature plz
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dragonlord767 wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

Forum post.

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dragonlord767 wrote:

OK, calmed down.

LotusLavender wrote:

Hi SPA. I feel like I haven’t been putting enough time into SPA and, basically, am failing at leading it. So I’d like to hand it to someone with more time for SPA. You have two weeks to put your name down on this thread if you would like to take over (details will follow after that point). As it is a very big job, I suggest two Scratchers teaming up and taking different aspects each.

Candidates (so far)
- dragonlord767

So
Candidates:
@Dragonlord767

Can I run to be president?

I have been on Scratch for a long time (almost 2 years) I have made friends and had a fun time. But now my time is here, I move my ways to the big social medias and start my future career there. This was like a practice social media but it will always remain in my heart. God bless all!

Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

Forum post.
No probs.

no signature plz
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

OK, calmed down.

LotusLavender wrote:

Candidates (so far)
- dragonlord767

So
Candidates:
@Dragonlord767

It’s owner.

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sti_scratch wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

Candidates (so far)

Meh, Justice Dept isn't a good match for me. Withdrawing.
P.S. I don't think Cherry is up the job; she hasn't really shown an inclination to improve the SPA and hasn't bothered to list what could be improved in the SPA. Without potential for improvement, there can be no improvement.
I'm busy at the moment btw

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Speech: Hi I'm Cherry and I would do my best that everyone in this association has the best experience here and that it is active again. I feel that I would need to change some of the laws and have a few votes. I think I'd do well at the shop because I am on scratch for at least 2 hours a day, if not more and I am really active. I am also organised and arrange everything neatly so everything stands out and is welcoming and people can read what it is and want to apply with their shop. I am also happy and kind and I will do my best to help out all scratcher if they need and answer all their questions. I will remain active and keep this shop active.

~Cherry

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

OK, calmed down.

LotusLavender wrote:

Candidates (so far)
- dragonlord767

So
Candidates:
@Dragonlord767

Can I?

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

OK, calmed down.

LotusLavender wrote:

Candidates (so far)
- dragonlord767

So
Candidates:
@Dragonlord767

It’s owner.
Ok then owner

I have been on Scratch for a long time (almost 2 years) I have made friends and had a fun time. But now my time is here, I move my ways to the big social medias and start my future career there. This was like a practice social media but it will always remain in my heart. God bless all!

Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi there everyone, this is @Dragonlord767. I am running for owner of the SPA.
Qualifications I own the DSA and the SIF, giving me experience in running shops and organisations.
My Plans For the SPA I aim to help the SPA in the future by ensuring we stay active, tweaking some rules, and generally taking care of the thread.
Why Me When applying for a shop, I always put activity 10, and it is no joke. I can hardly do anything BUT scratch. I really want to help the SPA, and it would be great if I could.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

no signature plz
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Panda_Gamer1212 Is running as well!

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Hi there everyone, this is @Dragonlord767. I am running for owner of the SPA.
Qualifications I own the DSA and the SIF, giving me experience in running shops and organisations.
My Plans For the SPA I aim to help the SPA in the future by ensuring we stay active, tweaking some rules, and generally taking care of the thread.
Why Me When applying for a shop, I always put activity 10, and it is no joke. I can hardly do anything BUT scratch. I really want to help the SPA, and it would be great if I could.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Speech: Hi I'm Cherry and I would do my best that everyone in this association has the best experience here and that it is active again. I feel that I would need to change some of the laws and have a few votes. I think I'd do well at the shop because I am on scratch for at least 2 hours a day, if not more and I am really active. I am also organised and arrange everything neatly so everything stands out and is welcoming and people can read what it is and want to apply with their shop. I am also happy and kind and I will do my best to help out all scratcher if they need and answer all their questions. I will remain active and keep this shop active. I own 2 shops, 1 is bigger than the sun and the other is opal stores.

~Cherry

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

I'm @Panda_Gamer1212 or you can call me Panda. I'm running to be president of SPA!!
Why You Should Chose Me: I'm very active and I have a creative mind. (that's what my teachers say) I want to help every shop that's in need or just to get noticed!
What I'll Keep:
  • NSNP (New Shop Nurturing Program)
  • All the Rules
What I'll Remove:
  • Inactive Shops (I'm going to put an activity check in the new thread and if shops don't respond they will be remove. It's a big activity check)
  • The Banners
Things I'm Going To Add:
  • New Banner
  • Probably More Rules
  • Updated Partner List
Other: I'm the owner of Animal Gaming and ~ Elemental Shop ~!

XCat wrote:

Speech

Hello there! I'm Cat

I'm running to be owner of the SPA and contribute in all ways possible to this organisation that has helped many shops grow in ways that would have seemed impossible to achieve otherwise. The SPA has changed many shops for the better, and I would like to help many more.

I have been on the Requests forums for over two years. I first entered the Requests forum in December 2016 when I joined The Five-Star Scratch Shop as a voice acting working. Despite having very little orders in my department, I decided that I thoroughly enjoyed shops. When the shop closed in 2017, I dabbled in a couple of other shops before taking a massive jump: starting my own shop.

Cat's Fiction Shop was opened in October 2017, much to my delight. However, it wasn't very successful, and after only two orders, closed in April 2018.

In March 2018 I had become President of SPA, and I decided after Cat's Fiction Shop closed that I might spend more time on the SPA and take a break before creating another shop.

However, I only resisted the lure of another shop for a week or two, and The Writers Corp., this time part of the SPA's NSNP (New Shop Nurturing Program), opened later that month. I'm proud to say that it has received more than two orders and is still open today.

I still remember the day that I decided to sign Cat's Fiction Shop up to something called a “Shop Partnership Association”. Putting my original doubts aside, I clicked on the link and discovered the organisation that I'd still be with in a year's time. I remember how amazed I was at discovering this gem of a thread, and I want every person who stumbles across the link to the SPA to feel this way.

My vision for the SPA is a place where shops are supported and empowered, and shop owners can meet future employees. I also want it to be a place that is a blissful constant when Scratchers are going through hard times in life.

I plan to expand and publicise the NSNP. The NSNP is a great way for Scratchers to kick-start their shop-owning career with a lot of assistance. I also want to create comprehensive strategies to revitalise dying shops, something I badly needed if I was to keep Cat's Fiction Shop running. And I also want employees and shop owners to be able to meet at the SPA, forming long-running partnerships that will be beneficial to either party.

I also plan to hold monthly representative meetings with the the rep(s) from each SPA shop, plus Scratchers in positions at the SPA. These will allow the SPA to learn about what shops need and want, so we are able to assist them better.

Now, lots of these things sound like something far from achievable with the SPA as diminished as it is. To keep the SPA going through these tough times, I plan to create a “lightweight” leadership team and create a new advertising campaign to get the SPA on the books again.

Finally, I would like to say how grateful I am to be able to help the SPA in the role of President. It has been a truly amazing and empowering experience that has matured me and helped me to grow as a person. Thankyou to every person in the SPA - from each and every worker to @hellounicorns2 and @LotusLavender for giving me this opportunity. Scratch on!

~ Cat

Last edited by LotusLavender (March 15, 2019 16:03:27)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

wait can I add this onto my speech: I own 2 shops, 1 is bigger than the sun and the other is opal stores

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lola, I know I'm a little late but could I please run for SPA owner? Thanks

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hi - resigning - I feel like I'm not doing anything…

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb & src
current high school senior in new england
math & politics nerd, photography & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of november 22, 2023.
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

clove- wrote:

hi - resigning - I feel like I'm not doing anything…
Okay

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Speech

Hello there! I'm Cat

I'm running to be owner of the SPA and contribute in all ways possible to this organisation that has helped many shops grow in ways that would have seemed impossible to achieve otherwise. The SPA has changed many shops for the better, and I would like to help many more.

I have been on the Requests forums for over two years. I first entered the Requests forum in December 2016 when I joined The Five-Star Scratch Shop as a voice acting working. Despite having very little orders in my department, I decided that I thoroughly enjoyed shops. When the shop closed in 2017, I dabbled in a couple of other shops before taking a massive jump: starting my own shop.

Cat's Fiction Shop was opened in October 2017, much to my delight. However, it wasn't very successful, and after only two orders, closed in April 2018.

In March 2018 I had become President of SPA, and I decided after Cat's Fiction Shop closed that I might spend more time on the SPA and take a break before creating another shop.

However, I only resisted the lure of another shop for a week or two, and The Writers Corp., this time part of the SPA's NSNP (New Shop Nurturing Program), opened later that month. I'm proud to say that it has received more than two orders and is still open today.

I still remember the day that I decided to sign Cat's Fiction Shop up to something called a “Shop Partnership Association”. Putting my original doubts aside, I clicked on the link and discovered the organisation that I'd still be with in a year's time. I remember how amazed I was at discovering this gem of a thread, and I want every person who stumbles across the link to the SPA to feel this way.

My vision for the SPA is a place where shops are supported and empowered, and shop owners can meet future employees. I also want it to be a place that is a blissful constant when Scratchers are going through hard times in life.

I plan to expand and publicise the NSNP. The NSNP is a great way for Scratchers to kick-start their shop-owning career with a lot of assistance. I also want to create comprehensive strategies to revitalise dying shops, something I badly needed if I was to keep Cat's Fiction Shop running. And I also want employees and shop owners to be able to meet at the SPA, forming long-running partnerships that will be beneficial to either party.

I also plan to hold monthly representative meetings with the the rep(s) from each SPA shop, plus Scratchers in positions at the SPA. These will allow the SPA to learn about what shops need and want, so we are able to assist them better.

Now, lots of these things sound like something far from achievable with the SPA as diminished as it is. To keep the SPA going through these tough times, I plan to create a “lightweight” leadership team and create a new advertising campaign to get the SPA on the books again.

Finally, I would like to say how grateful I am to be able to help the SPA in the role of President. It has been a truly amazing and empowering experience that has matured me and helped me to grow as a person. Thankyou to every person in the SPA - from each and every worker to @hellounicorns2 and @LotusLavender for giving me this opportunity. Scratch on!

~ Cat

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️ [WONDERFUL SHOPS] {Open to all fast shops} <NEW THREAD> *XCAT IS PRESIDENT* =!!!!!!!!APPLICATIONS OPEN!!!!!!= [RSS Feed]