Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️ [WONDERFUL SHOPS] {Open to all fast shops} <NEW THREAD> *XCAT IS PRESIDENT* =!!!!!!!!APPLICATIONS OPEN!!!!!!= [RSS Feed]
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️ [WONDERFUL SHOPS] {Open to all fast shops} <NEW THREAD> *XCAT IS PRESIDENT* =!!!!!!!!APPLICATIONS OPEN!!!!!!=

sti_scratch wrote:

Proposition 3
Revision of shop-related rules

As the Head of Shops, I am proposing the removal of Section 1, 2, 3, 4, and 8 of the Laws and the addition of the Laws stated below. These laws are created to promote fairness among SPA member shops and individuals, and will improve the system of courts. LotusLavender will organize the voting process soon.

Universal Definitions
“SPA” refers to the Shop Partnership Association.
“Representative” refers to a person that represents an SPA member shop.
“Jury panel” refers to a panel of three unbiased juries tasked in resolving a certain lawsuit.
“Plaintiff” refers to the person who creates the lawsuit.
“Defendant” refers to the person who the lawsuit is created against.

Section 1: Shops and Representatives
1.1: Representatives and shops are given the right to leave at any time regardless of the situation.
1.2: Shops may appoint one representative.
1.3: a. Representatives may vote in all elections and votes.
b. Representatives of multiple shops may vote multiple times in behalf of different shops.
1.4: Shops may join other shop unions and alliances without requiring permission.
1.5: a. Your shop must comply with all directives issued by authorities.
b. Failure to comply will result in punishments as stated in such directive.
c. Punishments are decided in court if not detailed in such directive.

Section 2: Courts and Petitions
2.1: a. Every court must have a jury panel.
b. Juries will decide the punishments as a result of the lawsuit.
2.2: a. The plaintiff and/or defendant may hire a private attorney if they choose.
b. Attorneys work to defend the person they work for and attempt to bring down the other person.
2.3: a. Court decisions may be appealed at any time by the plaintiff or defendant.
b. When a court decision is appealed, it will be put through a court for another time.
c. Appealed court decisions will be resolved by a completely different jury panel.
d. Court decisions may be re-appealed a maximum of three times.
2.4: You may not have any involvement in the court unless you are a plaintiff, defendant, attorney, or jury.
2.5: Juries must not be affiliated with any shop or shop organization.
2.6: a. Petitions will also be put through a court.
b. For petitions, the plaintiff would be everyone that signs the petition and the defendant is everyone that disagrees with the petition.
c. Petitions are propositions for a change in the SPA that are made by an SPA member that does not have any responsibility over the part of the SPA where the petition is trying to change.
2.7: Everyone involved in court must be a member of the SPA.

sti_scratch
Head of Shops
Nice! We will have 3 days to cover different options for this then a vote. The vote will be 3 days long. Also, could you change all of the a, b, cs to .1,.2,.3 please?

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️ [WONDERFUL SHOPS] {Open to all fast shops} <NEW THREAD> *XCAT IS PRESIDENT* =!!!!!!!!APPLICATIONS OPEN!!!!!!=

LotusLavender wrote:

Party Graham
• For large shop rights
• Owner: GrahamSH
• Secretary: 0/1
• Vice-President: 0/1
• Judges: 0/3
• Studio: not yet
• Banner: not yet
Sorry I haven't been active, I've been really busy with school.

BUT I would like to start to develop my party.
The new information is
Equal Rights Group
• For equal rights between all shops
• Studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5778277/

Also, one question. Would a forum topic for this go in Requests or Collaboration?

Last edited by GrahamSH (Dec. 18, 2018 12:10:38)

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
vulcan_spectre
Scratcher
89 posts

vulcan_spectre
Scratcher
89 posts

LotusLavender wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

-snip-
Nice! We will have 3 days to cover different options for this then a vote. The vote will be 3 days long. Also, could you change all of the a, b, cs to .1,.2,.3 please?

in the US civil cases requires all of the jury to have the same desicion on guilty (just to let you know)
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

Party Graham
• For large shop rights
• Studio: not yet
Sorry I haven't been active, I've been really busy with school.

BUT I would like to start to develop my party.
The new information is
Equal Rights Group
• For equal rights between all shops
• Studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5778277/

Also, one question. Would a forum topic for this go in Requests or Collaboration?
Okay. Collab I’d say

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Shop Owner Check-in
A reminder to shop owners to follow this thread

Shop owners, please follow this thread as it contains elections, propositions, petitions, and a lot of SPA-related things that might affect you. If you are following this thread, please reply with the eight-character code mentioned in the check-in reminder posted in your shop thread/studio (I would also like to make sure you often check your shop thread/studio).

sti_scratch
Head of Shops

sti_scratch wrote:

Shop Activity Survey Results
We encourage shops to be more active

The shop activity survey is a periodical evaluation of a shop's activity, based on:
- the activity of owner for the last three days,
- the number of orders not yet taken for the last three days,
- the completed hiring forms not responded to for the last three days, and
- whether the owner says that the shop is inactive.

The shop activity survey acknowledges the shops below to be active (not listed in any particular order) and other SPA member shops to be inactive.
- Digital Art Shop,
- Ultimate Logo Shop, and
- Buzzy Bee Banners.

The inactive shops are therefore removed from the SPA. We encourage shops to be more active.

sti_scratch
Head of Shops
They need to be given a second chance but please note that down. I don’t think that method is very effective so may you just do activity checks next time.
I agree. That method is not very effective.
sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

vulcan_spectre wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

-snip-

in the US civil cases requires all of the jury to have the same desicion on guilty (just to let you know)
My proposed system would be a discussion between the jury panel until they agree on a conclusion.
sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Proposition 3
Revision of shop-related rules

As the Head of Shops, I am proposing the removal of Section 1, 2, 3, 4, and 8 of the Laws and the addition of the Laws stated below. These laws are created to promote fairness among SPA member shops and individuals, and will improve the system of courts. LotusLavender will organize the voting process soon.

Universal Definitions
“SPA” refers to the Shop Partnership Association.
“Representative” refers to a person that represents an SPA member shop.
“Jury panel” refers to a panel of three unbiased juries tasked in resolving a certain lawsuit.
“Plaintiff” refers to the person who creates the lawsuit.
“Defendant” refers to the person who the lawsuit is created against.

Section 1: Shops and Representatives
1.1: Representatives and shops are given the right to leave at any time regardless of the situation.
1.2: Shops may appoint one representative.
1.3: a. Representatives may vote in all elections and votes.
b. Representatives of multiple shops may vote multiple times in behalf of different shops.
1.4: Shops may join other shop unions and alliances without requiring permission.
1.5: a. Your shop must comply with all directives issued by authorities.
b. Failure to comply will result in punishments as stated in such directive.
c. Punishments are decided in court if not detailed in such directive.

Section 2: Courts and Petitions
2.1: a. Every court must have a jury panel.
b. Juries will decide the punishments as a result of the lawsuit.
2.2: a. The plaintiff and/or defendant may hire a private attorney if they choose.
b. Attorneys work to defend the person they work for and attempt to bring down the other person.
2.3: a. Court decisions may be appealed at any time by the plaintiff or defendant.
b. When a court decision is appealed, it will be put through a court for another time.
c. Appealed court decisions will be resolved by a completely different jury panel.
d. Court decisions may be re-appealed a maximum of three times.
2.4: You may not have any involvement in the court unless you are a plaintiff, defendant, attorney, or jury.
2.5: Juries must not be affiliated with any shop or shop organization.
2.6: a. Petitions will also be put through a court.
b. For petitions, the plaintiff would be everyone that signs the petition and the defendant is everyone that disagrees with the petition.
c. Petitions are propositions for a change in the SPA that are made by an SPA member that does not have any responsibility over the part of the SPA where the petition is trying to change.
2.7: Everyone involved in court must be a member of the SPA.

sti_scratch
Head of Shops
You may change that for the vote, though I prefer it this way to keep it organized and neat.

P.S. The proposed law would support the addition of petitions and directives.

Last edited by sti_scratch (Dec. 18, 2018 20:43:42)

OTSFan203
Scratcher
500+ posts

sti_scratch wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Shop Owner Check-in

Shop owners, please follow this thread as it contains elections, propositions, petitions, and a lot of SPA-related things that might affect you. If you are following this thread, please reply with the eight-character code mentioned in the check-in reminder posted in your shop thread/studio (I would also like to make sure you often check your shop thread/studio).

sti_scratch
Head of Shops

sti_scratch wrote:

The shop activity survey is a periodical evaluation of a shop's activity, based on:

The shop activity survey acknowledges the shops below to be active (not listed in any particular order) and other SPA member shops to be inactive.
- Digital Art Shop,
- Buzzy Bee Banners.

The inactive shops are therefore removed from the SPA. We encourage shops to be more active.

sti_scratch
Head of Shops
They need to be given a second chance but please note that down. I don’t think that method is very effective so may you just do activity checks next time.
Vectoria is active, we're simply not large yet so we rarely have anything to do for it.

WHATS UR RESUME

MINE IS THE GRINCH
sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OTSFan203 wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Shop Owner Check-in

sti_scratch
Head of Shops

sti_scratch wrote:

- Digital Art Shop,
- Buzzy Bee Banners.

sti_scratch
Head of Shops
Vectoria is active, we're simply not large yet so we rarely have anything to do for it.
It has not been added to the SPA shop list anyway.
OTSFan203
Scratcher
500+ posts

sti_scratch wrote:

OTSFan203 wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Shop Owner Check-in

sti_scratch
Head of Shops

sti_scratch wrote:

- Digital Art Shop,
- Buzzy Bee Banners.

sti_scratch
Head of Shops
It has not been added to the SPA shop list anyway.
Yeah, I asked LotusLavendar to about it.

WHATS UR RESUME

MINE IS THE GRINCH
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

As I said, I’ll do it soon. I have a lot to do and admin for SPA is pretty hard. If you really want to speed it up, would you be interested in making your shop’s list addition with the code.

honeybreeze
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Shop Owner Check-in

sti_scratch
Head of Shops

sti_scratch wrote:

- Digital Art Shop,
- Buzzy Bee Banners.

sti_scratch
Head of Shops

So shops not listed there don't need to reapply?

they/them
sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

honeybreeze wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Shop Owner Check-in

sti_scratch
Head of Shops

sti_scratch wrote:

- Digital Art Shop,
- Buzzy Bee Banners.

sti_scratch
Head of Shops

So shops not listed there don't need to reapply?
Ignore that horrible method. Nobody needs to reapply. It's just a method I messed up catastrophically.
sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Announcement

I joined the SPA team as the Head of Shops in the hopes of helping shops grow. After deeper analysis and thought, however, does it really help much to improve a shop federation that only has eight active shops, not to mention that a lot of them don't even pay attention to the main SPA topic? No. Therefore, I am resigning as the Head of Shops. For the same reason, I will hand over my Alphaunion party to a trusted member.

sti_scratch

Last edited by sti_scratch (Dec. 20, 2018 04:39:44)

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sti_scratch wrote:

Announcement

I joined the SPA team as the Head of Shops in the hopes of helping shops grow. After deeper analysis and thought, however, does it really help much to improve a shop federation that only has eight active shops, not to mention that a lot of them don't even pay attention to the main SPA topic? No. Therefore, I am resigning as the Head of Shops. For the same reason, I will hand over my Alphaunion party to a trusted member.

sti_scratch
So, are you quitting SPA completely?

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sti_scratch wrote:

Announcement

sti_scratch
Good luck wherever you go next. That was the reason you left the USS as well, I think. Maybe you should make your own shop federation?

sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Announcement

sti_scratch
Good luck wherever you go next. That was the reason you left the USS as well, I think. Maybe you should make your own shop federation?
Yes, the same reason. That is an idea I have been thinking about for a long time, though I prefer to make it more of an “alliance” (the name suggests more of a mutual bond between shops) rather than a “federation” (the name suggests a centralized government).
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sti_scratch wrote:

XCat wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Announcement

sti_scratch
Yes, the same reason. That is an idea I have been thinking about for a long time, though I prefer to make it more of an “alliance” (the name suggests more of a mutual bond between shops) rather than a “federation” (the name suggests a centralized government).
Makes sense. Good luck where ever you choose to take yourself.

sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Announcement

sti_scratch
So, are you quitting SPA completely?
I will still be a non-shop member, though I will not be actively participating.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️ [WONDERFUL SHOPS] {Open to all fast shops} <NEW THREAD> *XCAT IS PRESIDENT* =!!!!!!!!APPLICATIONS OPEN!!!!!!= [RSS Feed]