Discuss Scratch

Minecraft_Master3964
Scratcher
500+ posts

[SEARCHING THREAD] Is there any piece of media that you’re looking for? + Lost Media Discussion Thread

EDawg2011 wrote:

What's the song used in this project?
It sounds like a meme recreation of the PAC-MAN theme, just from listening to it.
leader of the page

Last edited by Minecraft_Master3964 (March 2, 2024 16:16:15)

This is my signature

Some games I want people to see and support:
Dungeon Creator
Spongebob RPG (Beta) The Ultimate Adventure!

Mister game boi:
(+['-']⋯)

Mister EYES boi:
((\(o)_(o\)))

Some weird blocks:

move (if <> then {} ::control stack) steps

when times green flag clicked > (10) ::hat events

Some Blocks from other programming languages

try {} except ( v) {} ::control

Best quotes ever:

WhoLetHimOut wrote:

Bump the trilogy Bump, Bump: The sequel and Bump (the trash reboot that everyone hated but still watched
Spacey_boy
Scratcher
100+ posts

[SEARCHING THREAD] Is there any piece of media that you’re looking for? + Lost Media Discussion Thread

EDawg2011 wrote:

What's the song used in this project?
Pac-man original version by power pill
dinkydonuts09
Scratcher
100+ posts

i hope treadmill of time (lostwave song) gets found soon, it goes so hard

mods, send him to llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Libbyty2
Scratcher
100+ posts

(i was actually typing this as i found this not-so-lost media {its on netflix and i just remembered the title while typing this})

so it had some interactive thing on netflix and it was about these kids and the world was ending (if i watched it today it would probably give me some zombie/2012 mashup vibes)

when green flag clicked
say [Scratch on!] for (2) secs
Be moist
be awesome
 (@-@) 
Above is Kobolandirosalikoraminamiorigamipaperpaperpizzaguy. He protects my signature from evil kumquats.He's also a friendly demon.
Ever wanted to meet an anti-furry? | here let me take your sad and throw it down the garbage disposal | YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS
dinkydonuts09
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Last Kids on Earth

mods, send him to llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Libbyty2 wrote:

(i was actually typing this as i found this not-so-lost media {its on netflix and i just remembered the title while typing this})

so it had some interactive thing on netflix and it was about these kids and the world was ending (if i watched it today it would probably give me some zombie/2012 mashup vibes)

dinkydonuts09 wrote:

The Last Kids on Earth
Remember to quote the post you are replying to, and remember to close bbcode tags!
I love Netflix's Interactive shows, they're really fun and also really hard to 100% lol

Last edited by co0lcr34t10ns (March 4, 2024 13:23:27)

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dinkydonuts09 wrote:

i hope treadmill of time (lostwave song) gets found soon, it goes so hard
yes

We meet again Sixty Second Satan

Help me look for a cartoon I watched when I was younger!
Help me work on an upcoming iceberg!
She/they, autistic, cis female, I am bi, CD-R and DVD-R enthusiast.
< i have chronic llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlllantysiliogogogoch // Check out my drone project! // I am coleslawphobic.
Threads I created: Experimental Music, Obscure Cartoons, Puns and Jokes, Software Gore/Tech Fails, Unicode, Synthesizers, Obsolete and Peculiar Media Formats
Don't eat glue, kids. <- this part of my sig appeared in a dream so I wanted to put it here

FYI: “alot” and “aswell” aren't real words. Every spellchecker I've used puts a red squiggle under those “words”.
Libbyty2
Scratcher
100+ posts

dinkydonuts09 wrote:

The Last Kids on Earth
yup

when green flag clicked
Be moist
be awesome
 (@-@) 
Above is Kobolandirosalikoraminamiorigamipaperpaperpizzaguy. He protects my signature from evil kumquats.He's also a friendly demon.
Ever wanted to meet an anti-furry? | here let me take your sad and throw it down the garbage disposal | YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS
lachlanatbakewell
Scratcher
500+ posts

I should probably make a LMW account to post on the forums aobut that ladder safety PSA I talked about here awhile back

Just a weirdo who chills here from time to time.
kylenh
Scratcher
98 posts

I remember this YouTube channel I used to watch a lot about this girl who ripped apart snakes using a spatula. (idk why I thought that was really cool) Anyways one of the videos was this one where they put a bunch of fish in a bathtub and another one where something went into her sisters mouth and she was crying for some reason. Idk why I even want to find that channel again it was so weird and cringy.

what?
lachlanatbakewell
Scratcher
500+ posts

lachlanatbakewell wrote:

I don't expect people to believe this, especially due to how similar it is to Hitogata
But, as a kid, I saw this… commercial that terrified me more than it should. I think it was a PSA about ladder safety, as dumb as it sounds.
It was purely red and black, and showed a bunch of stick figures going about their day, only to attempt to perform a ladder-related task and fall to their death.
I remember a shot of one falling from a roof, and I remember another one of a bunch of stick figures falling, causing an explosion.
It was definitely early 2010's, but we do have a slight problem.
I'm an Australian, so I most likely saw it on Australian TV. The problem is that my grandparents were Italian, and had a bunch of Italian TV channels they used to make me watch so I could learn more about their culture. So, it could've been on one of those
That's all I really remember, but I did make some mockups of what I remember.

this is what I was talking about

Just a weirdo who chills here from time to time.
Minecraft_Master3964
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft_Master3964 wrote:

I remember a Candy Tycoon Roblox game that I enjoyed… However, I cannot find the URL, because there are so many candy tycoons on Roblox already.
Things that set it apart were:
1. Multiple outfits available (including Gingerbread Man)
2. Donut UFO
3. Squeaky Sword that every player starts with
4. Music playing at random intervals (including Alone by Marshmello)

I am not sure if I should post this here (as it is a Roblox game), but it would be a big help if somebody could find it.
Thank you!
Bump
bump again
bump again.
If nobody has seen this message, please try to find it.
If you have seen this already and are trying to find it, please reply so I know someone is looking.
Thank you!

This is my signature

Some games I want people to see and support:
Dungeon Creator
Spongebob RPG (Beta) The Ultimate Adventure!

Mister game boi:
(+['-']⋯)

Mister EYES boi:
((\(o)_(o\)))

Some weird blocks:

move (if <> then {} ::control stack) steps

when times green flag clicked > (10) ::hat events

Some Blocks from other programming languages

try {} except ( v) {} ::control

Best quotes ever:

WhoLetHimOut wrote:

Bump the trilogy Bump, Bump: The sequel and Bump (the trash reboot that everyone hated but still watched
TheExample_2020
Scratcher
100+ posts

lachlanatbakewell wrote:

I don't expect people to believe this, especially due to how similar it is to Hitogata…

I'm an Australian, so I most likely saw it on Australian TV. The problem is that my grandparents were Italian, and had a bunch of Italian TV channels they used to make me watch so I could learn more about their culture. So, it could've been on one of those. …
looks aussie
(e) oh gosh i misquoted you with my quote

Last edited by TheExample_2020 (March 7, 2024 15:22:07)

TheExample_2020
poster of projects, crawler of forums

highlight text with mouse and use shift + down arrow to scroll.~~~
And now, an excerpt from Matrix Dimensions (2101).

Morpheus (holding out left hand):
You take the blue pill, the story ends; you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
(Holding out right hand):
You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
(Holding out middle hand?):
You take the purple pill…
Neo (confused as heck):
Wha…?
Morpheus (continued):
…I choose for you; be warned: it's probably not going to be the blue pill.
(Neo takes the blue pill and the purple pill.)
Morpheus (visibly annoyed):

The blue pill was a placebo…
(The blue pill was not a placebo.)
…and you chose the purple pill, meaning I choose for you. Come with me.
(Morpheus throws Neo out of an opened window, Neo breaking an arm and a leg in the process.)
Morpheus:

No one abuses the pills…
(continued, holding out hand below middle hand??)
…especially when you don't take the mandatory green pill.
Neo (telepathically to Morpheus):
Jinx! One… two…
(Morpheus doesn't want to be jinxed, so he jumps out of the window, breaking one of his arms and one of his legs in the process.)
Neo (weakly):

Ha! Now do you feel my pain?
Morpheus (weakly):
No, not really. Didn't feel a thing.
(Morpheus and Neo go back inside the building, while limping.)
ErrorTahr
Scratcher
100+ posts

This one is a rather obscure piece from 2022 I cannot find, nor can I find the channel that created it. It was a reanimation of II2 14, with semi-realistic animal-like versions of the objects. I don't remember which scene specifically, but it was one of the earlier scenes in the episode that was reanimated in the video. Another thing I remember is that the outro was “In The End” by Linkin Park. I think the channel name ended with “alpha”, and it was decently clear they were into the OSC Werewolf scene.

I have no clue if they deleted their channel or what, but I haven't been able to find the video since early 2023.

Hi I'm Risk I'm not the most active but I try to get on here weekly for now

XCartooonX
Scratcher
500+ posts

I've been thinking about a game recently and I'd like some people to help.

It's a game where you open doors. There are 50 levels, or doors, in total. No, this is not one of those modern games. This one I remember playing as a kid.

The artstyle was lineless and maybe monochromatic, I can't remember. Each level required you to solve a different type of puzzle to unlock the door (by clicking on the door after you solve the puzzle, I think.) Some examples of puzzles I could think of are spelling certain words and whatnot.

The most important detail, though, was that a chick/bird (or some other animal) was always on every level, even the title screen for the game. It was a fun detail I really respected back then.

The reason why I'm looking for this game is that I really want to replay it again at some point. Help a poor man out please

Last edited by XCartooonX (March 8, 2024 16:16:48)

Want to view the rest of my signature? Highlight this text and press Shift+Down!

Support the suggestion HERE by adding this button to your signature

Name: Meep
Adopt one yourself! @ Pokémon Orphanage
“Angel Gabby? Angel Gabby!” ~ Francis, the best boye

Hello! My name is XCartooonX, but please call me Low-Key. I'm super into Pokemon, My Singing Monsters, and more. Feel free to follow me!

TheExample_2020
Scratcher
100+ posts

hey i've been crawling through this thread for a while now and scratch is media, so here we go; anyone know what happened to this project i discovered in ‘19 or ’20?

Too Long; Didn't Read wrote:

too long? synopsis: a word guessing game i can't seem to find anywhere. very simple objective (find the word), very difficult to do (coded under maximum encoding). found the word in a comment (not telling, you have to read for that). had a dead-ended scavenger hunt. has chipm0nk-level fame. where is it?

it was an insanely difficult word searching project. the notes and credits (or maybe instructions) said you can ravage the project all you want, if it helps to find the correct word.
what constituted as a “word” was:
  • it must have been in english
    it needed to have anywhere from three to 25 letters total
    i don't think special characters counted
if the word didn't meet the criteria, or it was the wrong word, it would say (on i think a small banner at the top) “incorrect…” or something to tell you that you are wrong.
i remember it blowing up on scratch, everyone trying everything to find the word.
if you somehow guessed correctly, it would take you on a scavenger hunt through projects made by the guy, with a prize or something at the end. also, i remember not being able to progress after finding the word in the comments (getting into that later) because one of the projects disabled the progression.
now, in terms of what was onscreen, i remember that it had a big list in the middle to the top (maybe making room for that “incorrect…” banner), the rules in the bottom-right corner, and a dialogue box, the same one used in –
 ask [what is this project?] and wait 
– that block. the dialogue box was used to input your incorrect answer, because it took FOREVER for someone to find the word.
INSIDE the project, there were several things scattered around, a checker with like 20 lists for complexity, and a thumbnail with binary in the back that coded for something like: “SORRY, THERE ARE NO HINTS FOR YOU HERE. GOOD GUESS THO ”. that's all i can remember.

what was the word???
it was verbophobia, defined as the fear of words. not hippopotamonstrosesquippedaliophobia, the fear of long words; this is the fear of words.

the comment that i found it on???
something like this.

anonymous+scratcher wrote:

i'm gonna make a {…forgot} and fill it up with so many words that i'm gonna get verbophobia.
it was the type of project that would get featured in an instant, like chipm0nk- or Will_Wam-level fame.
also sounds like it was made in Scratch 2.0, discovered by a year-old scratcher, and skyrocketed it to stardom.

so, with the clues from my investment memory,
where is this thing???

TheExample_2020

You take the blue pill, the story ends; you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Neo (confused as heck):
Wha…?
Morpheus (continued):

(Morpheus throws Neo out of an opened window, Neo breaking an arm and a leg in the process.)
Morpheus:

No one abuses the pills…
Jinx! One… two…
(Morpheus doesn't want to be jinxed, so he jumps out of the window, breaking one of his arms and one of his legs in the process.)
Neo (weakly):

Morpheus (weakly):
Libbyty2
Scratcher
100+ posts

XCartooonX wrote:

It's a game where you open doors. There are 50 levels, or doors, in total. No, this is not one of those modern games. This one I remember playing as a kid.

The artstyle was lineless and maybe monochromatic, I can't remember. Each level required you to solve a different type of puzzle to unlock the door (by clicking on the door after you solve the puzzle, I think.) Some examples of puzzles I could think of are spelling certain words and whatnot.

The most important detail, though, was that a chick/bird (or some other animal) was always on every level, even the title screen for the game. It was a fun detail I really respected back then.

The reason why I'm looking for this game is that I really want to replay it again at some point. Help a poor man out please
to me this sounds like some backrooms/flappy bird combo.

when green flag clicked
Be moist
be awesome
 (@-@) 
Fun_Cupcake_i81
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCartooonX wrote:

OH MY GOSH FINALLY ONE I RECOGNIZE!!!

Assuming you got the detail of there being 50 levels wrong (the one I'm thinking of has 40), then I'm pretty sure this is 40x Escape by Bart Bonte (one of my all time favorite puzzle game creators! He also made Factory Balls.)
Downside is, it's in Flash, so (unless he ported it to HTML5?) you won't be able to play it too easily but there's this program you can get called Flashpoint with a LOT of Flash games archived, including this one.

Last edited by Fun_Cupcake_i81 (March 8, 2024 21:06:43)

NullPointerException: myLife does not exist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! I'm Fun Cupcake and I pop onto the forums every now and then to ask questions or try and help out.
My goal is to help people out and brighten their days!
Also, I do in fact have a voice-acted series. It's a fantasy story and I'd love it if you'd check it out!
You could also check out Sprinkle Town, a town game I created inspired by Stardew Valley! (It's still in very early development stages.)
LTV2008
Scratcher
57 posts

Hello,
I am wondering about a old iOS game called Cordy. It featured a little robot character.
Please help me find more info!
TheExample_2020
Scratcher
100+ posts

LTV2008 wrote:

Hello,
I am wondering about a old iOS game called Cordy. It featured a little robot character.
Please help me find more info!
some more information is available here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cordy_(video_game)
(e) also, check out fandom's cordy wiki at cordy.fandom.com

Last edited by TheExample_2020 (March 8, 2024 22:31:31)

TheExample_2020

Neo (confused as heck):
Wha…?
Morpheus (continued):

Morpheus:

No one abuses the pills…
Jinx! One… two…
Neo (weakly):

Morpheus (weakly):