Discuss Scratch

PiinkInkling
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

superspongebobbros wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

I CAN FINALLY SLEEP WITH BRAIXEN!
Pokemon Sleep: It makes the weird fantasies of furries get closer to happening.
what

(please read this!)
i gave up on my sig
pink
they/them
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Pokemon GO
Pokemon HOME
and
Pokemon SLEEP

Last edited by berryjam3506 (May 29, 2019 07:19:56)

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Use [spoiler] tag when talking about the new Pokemon stuff lol

bottom text
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

no
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

Why? These were announcements for completely new things

​I am Wahsp

Formerly pretty active on the forums, probably mostly retired now…
If you see one of my posts send me a hello!

The Pokémon Topic

YES POKÉMON HOME SOUNDS SO AWESOME I WAS MENTALLY SCREAMING WHEN THEY ANNOUNCED IT.

Also I wonder how Pokémon sleep works… does it actually check that you’re sleeping? Or does it just assume that your sleeping? If it assumes you’re sleeping it can easily be manipulated.

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

SWORD AND SHIELD THEORIES TIME!!!

-What If…. the villainous team is Team Flare, or at least is one of the villains .there may be two teams like in the Hoenn games) And their goal is to try to revive Lysandre… since I’m pretty sure he died since he basically had GOTTEN BURIED ALIVE!!!!! And… maybe they’re going to try using the ultimate weapon to revive him, similarly to AZ trying to revive Floette… and maybe AZ will appear again, and we will FINALLY get the Eternal Flower Floette.

-I mentioned this before, but maybe Melmetal helped create the Ultimate Weapon. It says it was around 3,000 years ago and can “create metal from nothing”. It seems pretty plausible.

-Trains. Kalos had a train station, but we couldn’t go on it. But what if one of those trains leads to Kalos….. and we can go to that Kalos train station? Kalos confi-

-Cynthia might possibly be in the games. Since most likely we are getting Sinnoh remakes, and Cynthia claims to be from a faraway region. So what if she’s from Galar? She seems like somebody who’d like it.

Any opinions on this?

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

YES POKÉMON HOME SOUNDS SO AWESOME I WAS MENTALLY SCREAMING WHEN THEY ANNOUNCED IT.

Also I wonder how Pokémon sleep works… does it actually check that you’re sleeping? Or does it just assume that your sleeping? If it assumes you’re sleeping it can easily be manipulated.
Heart rate, when you get to a certain stage of rest I’m pretty sure your heart rate drops
Also yeah I whispering stuff when they announced it, very very exited for Go and Let’s Go support

​I am Wahsp

The Pokémon Topic

No Sword and Shield news? Guess I'll stick around a little longer.
I'm kind of out of the loop with the conference. So I think we have a spiritual successor to Pokemon Bank/Pokemon Transporter/Poke Transfer/Pal Park/the Time Capsule (I need to renew my Bank subscription soon), a Detective Pikachu Switch port, a sleep-tracking app with a Pokemon theme, and an F2P game with Pokemon characters. Did I miss anything?

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
PiinkInkling
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

SWORD AND SHIELD THEORIES TIME!!!

-What If…. the villainous team is Team Flare, or at least is one of the villains .there may be two teams like in the Hoenn games) And their goal is to try to revive Lysandre… since I’m pretty sure he died since he basically had GOTTEN BURIED ALIVE!!!!! And… maybe they’re going to try using the ultimate weapon to revive him, similarly to AZ trying to revive Floette… and maybe AZ will appear again, and we will FINALLY get the Eternal Flower Floette.

-I mentioned this before, but maybe Melmetal helped create the Ultimate Weapon. It says it was around 3,000 years ago and can “create metal from nothing”. It seems pretty plausible.

-Trains. Kalos had a train station, but we couldn’t go on it. But what if one of those trains leads to Kalos….. and we can go to that Kalos train station? Kalos confi-

-Cynthia might possibly be in the games. Since most likely we are getting Sinnoh remakes, and Cynthia claims to be from a faraway region. So what if she’s from Galar? She seems like somebody who’d like it.

Any opinions on this?
new fave theory: british cynthia

(please read this!)
i gave up on my sig
pink
they/them
modedii
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

What was talked about at the conference? Is there anywhere to watch it?

All I know is no PMD because the subreddit made an entire megathread they wouldn't get flooded with posts about that–

I'm Modedii
———————————–
“Analyse what feelings are made of, hey!
Try to see through everything, hey, give it a try…”

———————————–
modedii
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

what the hecc scratch, y'd ya post this 2 times–

Last edited by modedii (May 29, 2019 17:19:26)

I'm Modedii
———————————–
“Analyse what feelings are made of, hey!
Try to see through everything, hey, give it a try…”

———————————–
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

modedii wrote:

What was talked about at the conference? Is there anywhere to watch it?

All I know is no PMD because the subreddit made an entire megathread they wouldn't get flooded with posts about that–
Detective Pikachu is coming to Switch.
Pokemon GO Plus Plus, Pokemon Home and Pokemon Sleep.
New Pokemon Centers in Shibuya and Singapore.
There was a reminder about next week's Pokemon Direct.
Pokemon Masters.
Something about Pokemon Quest coming to China.
Pokemon Shirts.
That's all I can remember.

Last edited by berryjam3506 (May 29, 2019 18:35:31)

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

i love the idea of british cynthia and i'm never going away from it, not even if she makes 0 appearance in sw/sh

Pokémon Company on Twitter wrote:

Fun fact: #PokemonMasters began with a suggestion from Ken Sugimori of @GAMEFREAK_info, who wanted to create a game featuring all past and present Pokémon Trainers from the video games.
n a n i
my galvantula bois

Ok but the other programs they announced seem pretty cool. I feel like Sleep is gonna turn into one of those “ooh they're stalking us” conspiracies though

On an unrelated note, today was my last school jazz band rehearsal. I'll never play on that precious keyboard ever again, so I played a jazzy N's Farewell on it to say goodbye… : (
dual_creator43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Seriously, why is this a video on TikTok? (And YouTube, which is where the video leads.)

I'm dual_creator43, and I hope I've done well with anything. (Projects, forum replies, etc.) My Scratch habits include:
  • checking my inbox
  • being active in the forums
  • working on my projects (sometimes)
Check out more about me by clicking here or here. Happy Scratching!

My most famous quote: “Nothing good ever comes from posting near the end of a page.”
This is probably the best post anyone has ever made for me.
Don't you hate it when your signature isn't big enough to show everything you put in it?

But I guess it doesn't matter since you're (probably) using Shift+↓.
MaximunPokeMaster
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

dual_creator43 wrote:

Seriously, why is this a video on TikTok? (And YouTube, which is where the video leads.)
I have no idea

H
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

cheese-duck wrote:

Ok but the other programs they announced seem pretty cool. I feel like Sleep is gonna turn into one of those “ooh they're stalking us” conspiracies though
Eh but what are they gonna do with sleeping data

​I am Wahsp

The Pokémon Topic

PiinkInkling wrote:

new fave theory: british cynthia
YES

☆ jay + he/him + oops all rhythm games!!! + jirai + aggressively loves diluc ☆
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

nickeljorn wrote:

I'm kind of out of the loop with the conference. So I think we have a spiritual successor to Pokemon Bank/Pokemon Transporter/Poke Transfer/Pal Park/the Time Capsule (I need to renew my Bank subscription soon), a Detective Pikachu Switch port, a sleep-tracking app with a Pokemon theme, and an F2P game with Pokemon characters. Did I miss anything?
As in they're porting the movie Detective Pikachu to the Switch?

bottom text
SockedMonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

As in they're porting the movie Detective Pikachu to the Switch?
AW YEAHHHHH
NOW I CAN WATCH DETECTIVE PIKACHU AND SLEEP WITH BRAIXEN!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠤⠔⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠢⠤⢤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠴⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠲⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⡰⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢧⠀⠀
⠀⡸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢇⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢀⡶⠛⣿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⠛⢿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢸⣷⣶⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⠹⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠏⠀
⠀⠀⠈⠢⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣚⡁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠒⢢⡤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠖⠒⠒⠋⠉⠉⠀⠀⠉⠉⢦
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⢸