Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ˜”*°•. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏʀᴘ. ~ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ & Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ | ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀs ˜”*°• [RSS Feed]
Raspberryy
Scratcher
100+ posts

˜”*°•. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏʀᴘ. ~ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ & Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ | ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀs ˜”*°•

--_Nova_-- wrote:

Raspberryy wrote:

Here it is:
Due to its large blocks, Scratch 3.0 caters more towards younger audiences. Although there are some more mature young children, the majority of them are not able to sustain a web community as well as older audiences. Older audiences may feel as if Scratch 3.0 is childish and a few of them are planning on quitting when it arrives. Scratch 3.0 has many pros and cons, and there has been both good and bad feedback. A good solution would be to keep it accessible, but still with potential to make big and sophisticated projects - that way, both younger and older Scratchers could enjoy it.
sorry
?

I've moved back to my old account, @Hahgoot . Read this to see why.
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˜”*°•. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏʀᴘ. ~ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ & Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ | ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀs ˜”*°•

Raspberryy wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

Raspberryy wrote:

Here it is:
Due to its large blocks, Scratch 3.0 caters more towards younger audiences. Although there are some more mature young children, the majority of them are not able to sustain a web community as well as older audiences. Older audiences may feel as if Scratch 3.0 is childish and a few of them are planning on quitting when it arrives. Scratch 3.0 has many pros and cons, and there has been both good and bad feedback. A good solution would be to keep it accessible, but still with potential to make big and sophisticated projects - that way, both younger and older Scratchers could enjoy it.
sorry
?
Did a bit of editing, by the looks of it.

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tarekzaki
Scratcher
100+ posts

Could I be part of the staff in critiquing?
wafflelot-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Staff Application
Username(/s): @waffelot-
Which Section?: Editing and I were hoping you could maybe add a poetry section? >.<
Examples: I have come 3rd in a poetry competition nation0wide in Australia, but I am not allowed to share the poem until the winners are announced officially.
Are you following this topic?: Yes
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tarekzaki wrote:

Could I be part of the staff in critiquing?
Please use the form

wafflelot- wrote:

Staff Application
Which Section?: Editing and I were hoping you could maybe add a poetry section? >.<
Examples: I have come 3rd in a poetry competition nation0wide in Australia, but I am not allowed to share the poem until the winners are announced officially.
We’ll consider poetry. Please edit this for a check: my name is jeff , i*m a pilet in spain; I asked who are you?

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

wafflelot-
Scratcher
500+ posts

what do you mean?
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

wafflelot- wrote:

what do you mean?
We will consider adding a poetry section.

As you said you’d add editing but didn’t leave an example, please edit this:

editing customer wrote:

my name is jeff , i*m a pilet in spain; I askd hoo are you?

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

wafflelot-
Scratcher
500+ posts

oh
Staff Application
Examples: I have come 3rd in a poetry competition nation0wide in Australia, but I am not allowed to share the poem until the winners are announced officially. I edit most of my friends work at school and they seem pretty happy about it
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

wafflelot- wrote:

oh
Staff Application
Examples: I have come 3rd in a poetry competition nation0wide in Australia, but I am not allowed to share the poem until the winners are announced officially. I edit most of my friends work at school and they seem pretty happy about it
Could you possibly edit the section even so…

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Okay, everyone

I've decided to open a Poetry section! It'll be up sometime this week

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

Okay, everyone

Wow! I won an award for poetry this year and got to go to Dublin!

wafflelot-
Scratcher
500+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

XCat wrote:

Okay, everyone

Cool! I won an award in Poetry and got to go to South Africa(I'm in Australia)
blossombreeze
Scratcher
500+ posts

XCat wrote:

Okay, everyone

Will current employees have to reapply for this? Because I would love to work in this sections as well!

“If your work still isn't done, blame the computer”- Fortune cookie “When in doubt blow it up” -Hawkeye
I followed both of these pieces of great advice and blew up my computer
define Goodness
forever

move (In Jesus's) steps

end
blossombreeze
Scratcher
500+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

XCat wrote:

Okay, everyone

That's so cool! I entered a poem in a competition last month and got to go to college! (It was a scholarship competition and I won the highest scholarship) Dublin would be way cooler

“If your work still isn't done, blame the computer”- Fortune cookie “When in doubt blow it up” -Hawkeye
I followed both of these pieces of great advice and blew up my computer
define Goodness
forever

move (In Jesus's) steps

end
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

blossombreeze wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

XCat wrote:

Okay, everyone

That's so cool! I entered a poem in a competition last month and got to go to college! (It was a scholarship competition and I won the highest scholarship) Dublin would be way cooler
Cool! I had to go on two planes in a day after getting up early and walking around ALL day. It was very tiring but great!

BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

I am so sorry, but I will be away for the next two weeks, leaving tomorrow, for a school camp. Please excuse my absence.

13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlackWolfee wrote:

I am so sorry, but I will be away for the next two weeks, leaving tomorrow, for a school camp. Please excuse my absence.
Okay

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

blossombreeze wrote:

XCat wrote:

Okay, everyone

Will current employees have to reapply for this? Because I would love to work in this sections as well!
No, you'll just need to express your interest and put forward any samples or qualifiers if you have them.

kittenslikefood
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can i have a poem?
Other: Poem
Username: kittenslikefood
News Report or Factual Text? Could i have a poem if u guys do that?
Subject: My recently passed cat Buddy Photos of him are in my featured project
Due Date: Before October 1
Other: pls tell me on my profile:
Who is taking it
If you want more details from me
Delays
Or you finished it (with a link pls)
Thanks!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ˜”*°•. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏʀᴘ. ~ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ & Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ | ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀs ˜”*°• [RSS Feed]