Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Show and Tell
  • » THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured! [RSS Feed]
Xzillox
Scratcher
1000+ posts

THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured!

For the 100th wiki wednesday you should do the article for wiki wednesday

I think it should be featured because the 100th day of wiki wednesdays is important, so we should celebrate it by featuring the wiki wednesday article.

Last edited by Xzillox (March 8, 2024 00:59:56)

Disclaimer: I can be extremely stupid at times
14 | Professionally soading since 1998™ | Can't view/post images | Useful forum posts | internetometer | weird notebok | 100th post | tax evasion clicker | RIP | 500th post | forum post hall of fame (#2) | 1000TH POST!! | Evolution of the Electric Guitar (essay)

get games off the trending music category!

a cool thing I found: if you type “(c​)” it will show up as ©

I decided to stop using the support convention

give me song suggestions on my profile (I mostly listen to rock and metal)

when tuned to [drop c v] :: hat events
repeat until <drenched in sweat? :: sensing>
blast some epic [system of a down v] riffs :: motion
end

iiii];​)
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured!

Xzillox wrote:

I think it should be featured because the 100th day of wiki wednesdays is important, so we should celebrate it by featuring the wiki wednesday article.
We don't feature Scratch Wiki meta-articles, but thanks for the suggestion.

Professional web developer and lead engineer on the Scratch Wiki
Maybe the Scratch Team isn't so badWhy the April Fools' Day forum didn't work last year
MSSCRWG
Scratcher
65 posts

Hello Users! I am a editorist Scratcher on Hungarian Scratch Wiki! Who created FIRST the original Scratch Wiki? How we can do the better templates?

I can’t wait for answerssssssss!
BrilliantGamer6
Scratcher
26 posts

I think this article about commonly suggested ideas should be featured.

It contains images, it contains helpful information, and unlike the rejected suggestions one, it also provides information on what the ST likes. It's like a mix of an official list of accepted suggestions and an official list of rejected suggestions.

I don't really use the forums, so I don't really need to make a signature, but uhh…

Here's a link to one of my best projects!

And you can find some of my other good projects here!

Don't click this link though.

stop [hammer time v]
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BrilliantGamer6 wrote:

I think this article about commonly suggested ideas should be featured.

It contains images, it contains helpful information, and unlike the rejected suggestions one, it also provides information on what the ST likes. It's like a mix of an official list of accepted suggestions and an official list of rejected suggestions.
Thank you for the suggestion, we have noted it.

Maybe the Scratch Team isn't so badWhy the April Fools' Day forum didn't work last year
mumumo3
Scratcher
9 posts

Xzillox wrote:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Good Idea! I miss Wiki Wednesday
JimmyToo
Scratcher
8 posts

How about adding block that stops ONLY that sprite sound. The stop all sound is a real struggle when you don't want that sprite to stop playing music or sound. It will be very useful.
JimmyToo
Scratcher
8 posts

JimmyToo wrote:

How about adding block that stops ONLY that sprite sound. The stop all sound is a real struggle when you don't want that sprite to stop playing music or sound. It will be very useful.
I just read the title wrong thing. Whoops
v_speed
Scratcher
47 posts

I think Statistics should be featured because some scratchers might include it in projects such as maybe make a project about how many scratchers are in the world!

Everything is possible when you take time -@v_speed
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

v_speed wrote:

I think Statistics should be featured because some scratchers might include it in projects such as maybe make a project about how many scratchers are in the world!
That's not a Wiki article. If you're suggesting we feature the wiki article about that page, it has already been featured.

limagirare
Scratcher
500+ posts

French (français): Forum Scratch

Last edited by limagirare (March 16, 2024 20:12:39)

darbyallenAEW
Scratcher
9 posts

napoleon7997 wrote:

I think the scratch team needs to investigate more abt the SBT so that they can make it into a Wiki page

Maybe the Scratch Team isn't so bad — Your rights on Scratch
Yes, I agree
amongussimpson
Scratcher
40 posts

Wiki Wense day should have a future where the code blocks actually work like in a project please
RepLy this reply yes I agree if you agree.

Last edited by amongussimpson (April 7, 2024 12:36:55)

BikerAlt
Scratcher
42 posts

On the next Wiki Wednesday, the “Loading Project” screen should be purple.

play sound [Delightful D v] until done

Have a nice day!
amongussimpson
Scratcher
40 posts

BikerAlt wrote:

agreed
thenukaBH
Scratcher
35 posts

i agreed too
Toons3pic
Scratcher
9 posts

BikerAlt wrote:

Agree!
TabletGenesis
Scratcher
14 posts

I suggest Pen or Pen Blocks. Penning is pretty difficult, you know.
if <[purple rebellion] = [true]> then
go to front
end
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TabletGenesis wrote:

I suggest Pen or Pen Blocks. Penning is pretty difficult, you know.
if <[purple rebellion] = [true]> then
go to front
end
Pen has already been featured, but Pen Extension (the redirect from Pen Blocks) has not, so I have noted your suggestion.

Dnstarr
Scratcher
21 posts

Hi what are wiki articles?

@STAR
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Show and Tell
  • » THIS IS NOT FOR FEATURING PROJECTS, IT IS FOR WIKI ARTICLES - Wiki Wednesday Suggestions - Propose Articles to be Featured! [RSS Feed]