Discuss Scratch

MCJB05
Scratcher
30 posts

Paradoxes

PecanPi314 wrote:

-ShadowOfTheFuture- wrote:

So I had this imaginary friend named Bob who is really smart and has an IQ of 200. One day, I gave him the idea of creating a time machine, an idea that surprisingly enough he would never have thought of. He created the machine and time traveled back to before we met each other. Then, he accidentally killed me. So then, I died before I gave him the idea for creating a time machine. But then he never got the idea for creating the machine, never created it, and never killed me. So then since I survived up to giving him the idea, he created the machine and traveled back in time and killed me. But then he never got the idea and…

This story is 100% fiction.
My question is, if he's your imaginary friend, how the heck did he build a time machine.
Simple: It's 100% Fiction.
(Edit: Off topic, but yay, I'm first on page 24!)

Last edited by MCJB05 (Nov. 23, 2017 03:59:32)

There's Great News, and then there's BAD News.
The great news is that the evil kumquats have given up on eating signatures!
The BAD news is (removed by guavas - bow down to your guava overlords).

Last edited by The Empire of Guavas (May 18 2020 23:16:42)
-ShadowOfTheFuture-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Paradoxes

MCJB05 wrote:

PecanPi314 wrote:

So I had this imaginary friend named Bob who is really smart and has an IQ of 200. One day, I gave him the idea of creating a time machine, an idea that surprisingly enough he would never have thought of. He created the machine and time traveled back to before we met each other. Then, he accidentally killed me. So then, I died before I gave him the idea for creating a time machine. But then he never got the idea for creating the machine, never created it, and never killed me. So then since I survived up to giving him the idea, he created the machine and traveled back in time and killed me. But then he never got the idea and…

My question is, if he's your imaginary friend, how the heck did he build a time machine.

*angry sighing* Everyone's missing the point!

<Insert uncreative signature here>

██       ██  ██            ██  ██       ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
███ ███ ██ ████ ██ ███ ███
█████████ █████ █████ █████████

“Though the seasons come and go, and sunshine turns to snow, we will always have tomorrow up ahead.”
scarletpizza21
Scratcher
29 posts

Paradoxes

Here's one: Pinocchio says, “My nose will grow right after I say this!” Will his nose grow or not? COMPLETELY PARADOXICAL! There is another paradox in my signature.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–

5 Things I hate the most: lists, irony, lists, repitition, typos, and the Oxford comma

scarletpizza21
Scratcher
29 posts

Paradoxes

Sorry. Meant to post that one in a different forum.

5 Things I hate the most: lists, irony, lists, repitition, typos, and the Oxford comma

MCJB05
Scratcher
30 posts

Paradoxes

MCJB05 wrote:

PecanPi314 wrote:

*angry sighing* Everyone's missing the point!

I'm not missing the point. In fact, I was originally going to post a reply pointing out every single incidence in this forum that that paradox, or something like it, is mentioned. Note: It's a lot of occurrences.

scarletpizza21 wrote:

Sorry. Meant to post that one in a different forum.

But this is the paradox forum…
…wait, is there another paradox forum?

Also, both paradoxes are mentioned in a different form (not forum, form) in this forum (not form, forum).

There's Great News, and then there's BAD News.
The great news is that the evil kumquats have given up on eating signatures!
The BAD news is (removed by guavas - bow down to your guava overlords).

Last edited by The Empire of Guavas (May 18 2020 23:16:42)
IgDegOo
Scratcher
1000+ posts
girlsruless
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Paradoxes

Forum_Helper1 wrote:

PARADOXES!

Let's say you have a time machine.
1) You decide to go back to the time your parents met for the first time.
You accidentally prevented them from meeting.
If they don't meet, then you would not be born.
If you were not born, you couldn't go back in time to prevent your parents from meeting.
Your parents would meet, and you would be born.
You would go back and prevent your parents from meeting
Etc.
What would actually happen?

Why time travel does not exist.

ROBLOX, Minecraft, Pokémon, AJ, Miraculous, Warrior cats, HTTYD, and CW fan(and obviosly a girl), girlsruless.

-ShadowOfTheFuture-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Paradoxes

girlsruless wrote:

Forum_Helper1 wrote:

PARADOXES!

Let's say you have a time machine.
1) You decide to go back to the time your parents met for the first time.
You accidentally prevented them from meeting.
If they don't meet, then you would not be born.
If you were not born, you couldn't go back in time to prevent your parents from meeting.
Your parents would meet, and you would be born.
You would go back and prevent your parents from meeting
Etc.
What would actually happen?

Why time travel does not exist.

The alternate universe theory.

When you go back and separate your parents, you're creating an alternate universe. In the original universe, your parents till meet each other.

██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██

“Though the seasons come and go, and sunshine turns to snow, we will always have tomorrow up ahead.”
scarletpizza21
Scratcher
29 posts

Paradoxes

Here's one: There is a cube. the bottom half is orange, the quarter above that is green, the eighth above that is orange, the 16th above that is green (going by 1/2 every time to infinity etc.) will the top of the cube be orange or green?

scarletpizza21
Scratcher
29 posts

Paradoxes

Here is a test. The goal is to answer each question incorrectly. Question 1 of 1: Will you pass the test?

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Paradoxes

scarletpizza21 wrote:

Here is a test. The goal is to answer each question incorrectly. Question 1 of 1: Will you pass the test?
don't know

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
-ShadowOfTheFuture-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Paradoxes

scarletpizza21 wrote:

Original answer 1 of 1: No. You never said that the goal was to also pass the test.

Revised answer 1 of 1: Maybe

Last edited by -ShadowOfTheFuture- (Dec. 1, 2017 00:49:18)

██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██

jokeaccount
Scratcher
99 posts

Paradoxes

scarletpizza21 wrote:

finland
JonathanSchaffer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Paradoxes

scarletpizza21 wrote:

Here's one: There is a cube. the bottom half is orange, the quarter above that is green, the eighth above that is orange, the 16th above that is green (going by 1/2 every time to infinity etc.) will the top of the cube be orange or green?

club penguin is kil
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Paradoxes

scarletpizza21 wrote:

GIRAFFE!

There I answered it incorrectly

inactive

yay october
awsome_guy_360
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Paradoxes

Dabzers wrote:

scarletpizza21 wrote:

GIRAFFE!

*Applause*

I'm running a small experiment, mind taking this?
(╭☞¬ω¬)╭☞ Hello, I'm mostly dead
Oop, and apparently so is that link-
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Paradoxes

awsome_guy_360 wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

scarletpizza21 wrote:

GIRAFFE!

*Applause*
YOU STOLE MY CATCHPHRASE!

No it says answer incorrectly which can be interpreted as answering in the wrong way like answering a whole different question.

inactive

yay october
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Paradoxes

JonathanSchaffer wrote:

scarletpizza21 wrote:

Neither - the top two green and orange layers will be so thin that you see an ugly brownish-yellow color

My signature is kumquat proof.
But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
“Well, no. 1024 Killerbytes make a Murderbyte.” -MegaByteCorporations
“I hate out of context quotes.” -Me
“I hate it when Cubeupload breaks.” -Also me
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Paradoxes

scarletpizza21 wrote:

(waits until exam time is up)
Whoooooooooooooooops!

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
girlsruless
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Paradoxes

braxbroscratcher wrote:

JonathanSchaffer wrote:

scarletpizza21 wrote:

Neither - the top two green and orange layers will be so thin that you see an ugly brownish-yellow color
True XD

ROBLOX, Minecraft, Pokémon, AJ, Miraculous, Warrior cats, HTTYD, and CW fan(and obviosly a girl), girlsruless.