Discuss Scratch

braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Hero RP - Millenia - Restart of Original

“Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.”

Introduction
Hello. Welcome to Super Hero RP. This is a revival/revamped edition of the original. Our last post can be found here (and that one links the post before that if you really want to read the archived threads that far back.) and our previous studio can be found here. However, let me stress one thing. This revival is specially designed so you don't need to read the archives. What you will need for reference will be linked or quoted in a separate post. Our current studio is here (and I assume I don't need to link our current thread… that's where you are right now…). This post will be reserved for application forms, messages to current members, recent news, and so on. The aforementioned reference post will contain a summary of what has happened so far, in event you joined after the revival got into full swing.
Forms
Character creation:
Name:
Gender:
Age:
Personality:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Talents and skills:
Super Powers (if any):
Power Limitations: (Limits to a character's power. These are NOT weaknesses, although they can be incorporated into them. For instance, Superman's weakness is Kryptonite, but it's also a power limitation because it shuts down his abilities. Includes durations.)
List of Special Attacks: (things you can do in a single attack action. Anything an average person can do should be excluded.)
Weaknesses:
Equipment (items that come with the character. These items tend to be unbreakable or in large supply, and thus will always be with the character. Please specify if an item is unique (only one exists, unbreakable, stays with your character all of the time) or not (can be used by other characters, is breakable, and may not always be with your character.):
Other info:

Equipment form: (Use for new significant items)
Name: (Name of the equipment if it is unique or not already existing)
Type: (Armor, weapon, tool, misc. item, etc)
Description: (Physical description of the object)
Effects: (Temporary benefits for using the item)
Abilities: (Anything the item would add to the owner's Special Abilities entry, like a hat that allows the user to turn purple as part of a move or something)
Drawbacks: (Negative effects of usage/possession, weaknesses in the item)

Join form:
How active are you? (1 (Once a month) - 10 (I am almost always on)) :
How committed are you? (1 (Not really bothered) - 10 (I will not rest until my task is done)) :
How well do you work in a team? (1-10):
What are your skills? (Art, Animation, Ideas, Coding etc.):
Will you follow the rules?:

Rank system
Our collaboration has three main ranks, with a singular deviation from one (that would be me.). You may only apply for Member - the rest are either voluntary or appointed (my position is voluntary for admins)
These ranks are as follows:
Supervisor/Leader/GuyWithMostPower - Breaks ties in admin votes. Makes sure admins don't get out of hand.
Admin - Assists with running the RP. These people can accept forms, reject forms, dictate changes to forms, negate RP actions, completely alter RP actions or their effects, and even punish members. However, the last is rarely used, only when a member gets out of hand and risks the integrity of the RP in doing so.
Member - Standard run of the mill dude. Can roleplay on the studio, chat on the thread, post apps, edit their own apps (however they must be reapproved if edited after acceptance) and overall participate in the RP in most ways imaginable. Can be promoted to Admin via supervisor appointment or an admin vote.
Infrastructure Manager - A fancy title for an admin who manages the first post and the reserved posts. Has no real additional power aside from the ability to reword certain parts of certain things. (Bios will never be touched, but summaries and rules may) This rank is held by only one person, lays at the same level as an Admin in terms of hierarchy and is typically given to an admin who volunteers. This only changes hands between iterations. (When one thread dies and another is made)
Anyway, lastly, the rules.
Rules
1. Everyone can die. No characters are invincible.
2. Don't act on other people's turns. It's simple. If someone has yet to take a turn, don't do something to affect their character. This means that you cannot dictate the effects of any actions you take (unless of course they're guaranteed success by nature, like certain character abilities and large area effects like poison clouds.)
3. Listen to the admins. What they say goes. You may respectfully disagree with them, but at the end of the day, if they negate something, they negate something. (Unless another admin comes by and negates the negation.) If you see two admins fighting, alert MTBH immediately.
4. Play fair. It's no fun if you play as an unstoppable death machine and never get beaten just because you don't make your weaknesses obvious or because you block every attack. Oppression can be fun, but when it is unconquerable, it becomes boring, sometimes costing someone a character they really liked.
5. Be reasonable. If you are using a loophole in a character's abilities or weaknesses, don't push it too far. Using said loophole is fine, so long as it doesn't break play for everyone else.
6. Have fun. Just try not to do so at the expense of others.
7. Be respectful. This includes of other users and all canon and non-canon works. We reserve the ability to, in an organized project, take liberties with your character concept in favor of making a better project. Not all depictions of your characters will be perfect.
8. Use the forms. Of course, use them within reason, applying for a random NPC that you're using is pointless.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited by braxbroscratcher (Oct. 22, 2018 14:29:51)



My signature is kumquat proof.
But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom










Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
“Well, no. 1024 Killerbytes make a Murderbyte.” -MegaByteCorporations
“I hate out of context quotes.” -Me
“I hate it when Cubeupload breaks.” -Also me
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Hero RP - Millenia - Restart of Original

Summary
(Note, this summary occurs around one thousand years after the last thread.)
No plotlines have begun yet. Perfect time to join in!

Glossary
Turn - A move consisting of up to a move action, a combat/ability action, and any number of free actions. Keep it reasonable.
Round - The period between the ends of 2 of any character's turns. Used to define duration.
Action - A duration unit that is smaller than a turn, but bigger than a free action, such as talking.
Free action - An action that can be done in parallel to the combat/ability action on a turn or that is otherwise instantaneous.
Combat action - An attack, counterattack, use of a superpower (unless otherwise stated) or any special attacks. (Typically only a single attack, but for only one-handed actions, such as swinging a one-handed sword or using a one handed touch-range attack on someone, can be up to 2.)
Move action - A non-aggressive reaction or movement. Example: a dodge, walking from A to B, a run, a jump, etc.

Characters/Special Items
Looking for a character or item?
Search one of the following on google. Top one searches oldest thread, bottom searches newest.
Name: <character name> site:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/77294/
Name: <character name> site:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/228898/
Name: <character name> site:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/271365/
Search all threads at once like this:
Name: <target name> site:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/77294/ OR site:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/228898/ OR site:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/271365/

Members List
Supervisor - makethebrainhappy (MTBH)
Infrastructure Manager - braxbroscratcher (Brax)
Admins - Lego_Lovin_Program (LLP), talkingtoilet8 (TT8)
Members -

Last edited by braxbroscratcher (Oct. 22, 2018 14:36:53)



My signature is kumquat proof.
But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom










Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
“Well, no. 1024 Killerbytes make a Murderbyte.” -MegaByteCorporations
“I hate out of context quotes.” -Me
“I hate it when Cubeupload breaks.” -Also me
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Hero RP - Millenia - Restart of Original

Name: Mara Cooper
Gender: Female
Age: 23
Personality: serious, on the point
Appearance: red hair, red boots, black leggings
Backstory: after the Mounex document ratification key players in the OAS like Mara Cooper are to be reserved into a hibernation chamber until a major need of her is required. Her whole body and organs are fitted with chips except her spine and brain to make her more effective. But the chips makes her to be less emotional. The benefit is that she gets major rank.
Talents and skills: fast reaction (can do backflips and land easily after being pushed)
Super Powers (if any): intangiblity and enchanted combat
Weaknesses: aware powers
Other info: major rank

Last edited by the_force (Aug. 3, 2017 18:23:50)



@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
monkeytrooper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Hero RP - Millenia - Restart of Original

Application Form:

How active are you? (1 (Once a month) - 10 (I am always on)) : 9
How committed are you? (1 (Not really bothered) - 10 (I will not rest until my task is done)) : 10
How well do you work in a team? (1-10): 10
What are your skills? (Art, Animation, Ideas, Coding etc.): a little bit of everything a lot of writing and creativity as well as design
Will you follow the rules?yup
Noe: on forums I tend to often use coloured text

Agirkala
Scratcher
100+ posts

Super Hero RP - Millenia - Restart of Original

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/228898/?page=89#post-2507405 Cataclyst
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/228898/?page=6#post-2370603 Ryo
Tracked down my links

Agirkala wrote:

Name: John Doe “Project FIRE & ICE” real name is, Brian Markson
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Personality: Quiet, Shy, Anger Management issues
Appearance: Tall, Brown hair, Blue eyes, EXTREMELY Pale-skin, Plain red t-shirt, Jeans, Nike shoes
Backstory: Grew up in Illinois, until he enlisted in the OAS, after several months of training, he graduated. A month later, his powers activated. The OAS saw this, and he was heavily expiremented on, the expiremented completed destroyed his memory, and his mental-state. During C3's assault on the OAS HQ, he managed to escape. This leads to now.
Talents and skills: Nothing really
Superpowers: Can increase and decrease his body temperature to either 5000 degrees, -5000 degrees, or somewhere in-between. Also not affected by extreme heat or cold. Can generate blood 15X faster then a human. (Blood cells last around 6 months, or 180ish days, before dying. Because of his 15X blood regeneration, his blood cells essentially die 15X quicker, including the process of meiosis (cell division) so, his blood cells would die and be replaced in 12 days instead of the usual 180ish (not including a blood transfusion). Which means he could technically, still bleed out.) Boom. Knowledge Bomb
Weaknesses: If the sun shines on him too much, it can be fatal

Oh yeah, bump
I had a lot of interesting character ideas back in the day
Not a lot of admins were active though
RIP


DC143C
joinmeblackbutler
Scratcher
500+ posts

Super Hero RP - Millenia - Restart of Original

Agirkala wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/228898/?page=89#post-2507405 Cataclyst
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/228898/?page=6#post-2370603 Ryo
Tracked down my links

Agirkala wrote:

Name: John Doe “Project FIRE & ICE” real name is, Brian Markson
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Personality: Quiet, Shy, Anger Management issues
Appearance: Tall, Brown hair, Blue eyes, EXTREMELY Pale-skin, Plain red t-shirt, Jeans, Nike shoes
Backstory: Grew up in Illinois, until he enlisted in the OAS, after several months of training, he graduated. A month later, his powers activated. The OAS saw this, and he was heavily expiremented on, the expiremented completed destroyed his memory, and his mental-state. During C3's assault on the OAS HQ, he managed to escape. This leads to now.
Talents and skills: Nothing really
Superpowers: Can increase and decrease his body temperature to either 5000 degrees, -5000 degrees, or somewhere in-between. Also not affected by extreme heat or cold. Can generate blood 15X faster then a human. (Blood cells last around 6 months, or 180ish days, before dying. Because of his 15X blood regeneration, his blood cells essentially die 15X quicker, including the process of meiosis (cell division) so, his blood cells would die and be replaced in 12 days instead of the usual 180ish (not including a blood transfusion). Which means he could technically, still bleed out.) Boom. Knowledge Bomb
Weaknesses: If the sun shines on him too much, it can be fatal

Oh yeah, bump
I had a lot of interesting character ideas back in the day
Not a lot of admins were active though
RIP
I can't find mine..so I might just remake them.
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Hero RP - Millenia - Restart of Original

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

Agirkala wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/228898/?page=89#post-2507405 Cataclyst
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/228898/?page=6#post-2370603 Ryo
Tracked down my links

Agirkala wrote:

Name: John Doe “Project FIRE & ICE” real name is, Brian Markson
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Personality: Quiet, Shy, Anger Management issues
Appearance: Tall, Brown hair, Blue eyes, EXTREMELY Pale-skin, Plain red t-shirt, Jeans, Nike shoes
Backstory: Grew up in Illinois, until he enlisted in the OAS, after several months of training, he graduated. A month later, his powers activated. The OAS saw this, and he was heavily expiremented on, the expiremented completed destroyed his memory, and his mental-state. During C3's assault on the OAS HQ, he managed to escape. This leads to now.
Talents and skills: Nothing really
Superpowers: Can increase and decrease his body temperature to either 5000 degrees, -5000 degrees, or somewhere in-between. Also not affected by extreme heat or cold. Can generate blood 15X faster then a human. (Blood cells last around 6 months, or 180ish days, before dying. Because of his 15X blood regeneration, his blood cells essentially die 15X quicker, including the process of meiosis (cell division) so, his blood cells would die and be replaced in 12 days instead of the usual 180ish (not including a blood transfusion). Which means he could technically, still bleed out.) Boom. Knowledge Bomb
Weaknesses: If the sun shines on him too much, it can be fatal

Oh yeah, bump
I had a lot of interesting character ideas back in the day
Not a lot of admins were active though
RIP
I can't find mine..so I might just remake them.
That's the idea. If you can't find characters you want to bring over, (3 used ones ONLY, infinite unused) you can still make new.


My signature is kumquat proof.
But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom










Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
“Well, no. 1024 Killerbytes make a Murderbyte.” -MegaByteCorporations
“I hate out of context quotes.” -Me
“I hate it when Cubeupload breaks.” -Also me
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Hero RP - Millenia - Restart of Original

pretty sure u dont need to await for characters still xD


@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
joinmeblackbutler
Scratcher
500+ posts

Super Hero RP - Millenia - Restart of Original

the_force wrote:

pretty sure u dont need to await for characters still xD
?
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Hero RP - Millenia - Restart of Original

the_force wrote:

pretty sure u dont need to await for characters still xD
ok, but I'm still kinda busy sorting out my hectic fall scheduling. Tons of work. igh.


My signature is kumquat proof.
But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom










Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
“Well, no. 1024 Killerbytes make a Murderbyte.” -MegaByteCorporations
“I hate out of context quotes.” -Me
“I hate it when Cubeupload breaks.” -Also me
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Hero RP - Millenia - Restart of Original

braxbroscratcher wrote:

the_force wrote:

pretty sure u dont need to await for characters still xD
ok, but I'm still kinda busy sorting out my hectic fall scheduling. Tons of work. igh.
ok lol


@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
elementalninjaday
Scratcher
45 posts

Super Hero RP - Millenia - Restart of Original

Name: Job Sanders
Gender: Male
Age: 16
Personality: He's shy and doesn't like to share his superpower. Still, he's very loyal and brave and will risk his life to save a friend.
Appearance: He's average height, with brown hair and blue eyes. He's skinnier than average, but not scrawny. He usually wears a denim jacket and jeans, and carries work gloves to he can stifle the heat flow to and from his hands, but doesn't wear them often because they would make him look conspicuous, and he doesn't want to stand out.
Backstory: (I'm just going to keep it simple here) Job has always been self-conscious of his power. He knew there were others out there like him, but he never wanted to be a hero. Little did he know, soon circumstance would make him one.
Talents and skills: In addition to his super power, he's also relatively smart. Although he may at first come off cowardly, when necessary, he would die to save another.
Super Powers (if any): With his right hand, he can heat things up, and with his left, he cools things down. He can heat or cool something seemingly infinitely without running out of energy.
Weaknesses: He can't deactivate his heat powers, which can damage things he touches. And, like I said, he's shy and doesn't have many friends or allies.
Equipment: He has his work gloves. While these aren't invincible, and he doesn't have a surplus of them, they are easily replaceable. There's nothing special about these. Other than that, he doesn't have anything unusual on his person. He doesn't even have a cell phone (his powers would break it.)

I'm assuming I filled this out right. Please tell me if I did something wrong.

Elementalninjaday: A Maker of Stuff.
Check my stuff out!
Escalator Mayhem: New Heights
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Hero RP - Millenia - Restart of Original

elementalninjaday wrote:

Name: Job Sanders
Gender: Male
Age: 16
Personality: He's shy and doesn't like to share his superpower. Still, he's very loyal and brave and will risk his life to save a friend.
Appearance: He's average height, with brown hair and blue eyes. He's skinnier than average, but not scrawny. He usually wears a denim jacket and jeans, and carries work gloves to he can stifle the heat flow to and from his hands, but doesn't wear them often because they would make him look conspicuous, and he doesn't want to stand out.
Backstory: (I'm just going to keep it simple here) Job has always been self-conscious of his power. He knew there were others out there like him, but he never wanted to be a hero. Little did he know, soon circumstance would make him one.
Talents and skills: In addition to his super power, he's also relatively smart. Although he may at first come off cowardly, when necessary, he would die to save another.
Super Powers (if any): With his right hand, he can heat things up, and with his left, he cools things down. He can heat or cool something seemingly infinitely without running out of energy.
Weaknesses: He can't deactivate his heat powers, which can damage things he touches. And, like I said, he's shy and doesn't have many friends or allies.
Equipment: He has his work gloves. While these aren't invincible, and he doesn't have a surplus of them, they are easily replaceable. There's nothing special about these. Other than that, he doesn't have anything unusual on his person. He doesn't even have a cell phone (his powers would break it.)

I'm assuming I filled this out right. Please tell me if I did something wrong.
I'm sorry, but there's a similar character already pending, and until it is rejected, you can't reuse powers.


My signature is kumquat proof.
But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom










Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
“Well, no. 1024 Killerbytes make a Murderbyte.” -MegaByteCorporations
“I hate out of context quotes.” -Me
“I hate it when Cubeupload breaks.” -Also me
joinmeblackbutler
Scratcher
500+ posts

Super Hero RP - Millenia - Restart of Original

Luna( Mysa but she changed her name)
Age 25
Gender F
Personality smart and sly. She a trickster and cunning,but cares about friends.
Looks long black hair,blue eyes,has armor on. She always updating her armor.
Backstory she was known as Mysa and helped against OAS. She gave her armor out to people. Then left for years but came back without her sister. But instead came with Elune who she adopted into her family. Now she plans of being neutral.
Talents she can make armor and weapons and repair most stuff. She can use first aid and very smart cunning. She loves puzzles.
Power make anything indestructible. But does not use that power much.
Weaknesses curtain medical stuff affects her badly. Having a friend captured having things she cared about destroyed.
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Hero RP - Millenia - Restart of Original

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

Luna( Mysa but she changed her name)
Age 25
Gender F
Personality smart and sly. She a trickster and cunning,but cares about friends.
Looks long black hair,blue eyes,has armor on. She always updating her armor.
Backstory she was known as Mysa and helped against OAS. She gave her armor out to people. Then left for years but came back without her sister. But instead came with Elune who she adopted into her family. Now she plans of being neutral.
Talents she can make armor and weapons and repair most stuff. She can use first aid and very smart cunning. She loves puzzles.
Power make anything indestructible. But does not use that power much.
Weaknesses curtain medical stuff affects her badly. Having a friend captured having things she cared about destroyed.
I would let u control that power but when there's an op aware there must be a counter


@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Hero RP - Millenia - Restart of Original

Forms
Character creation:
Name: Helios
Gender: male
Age: 29
Personality: defensive, brave and bold
Appearance: a red robe with hood tunic
Backstory: as many awares have offensive powers there has to be a counter. He barely talks so no one knows his past.
Talents and skills: firearms
Super Powers (if any): power neglation and duplication
Weaknesses: non superpower weapons
Equipment (items that come with the character. These items tend to be unbreakable or in large supply, and thus will always be with the character. Please specify if an item is unique (only one exists, unbreakable, stays with your character all of the time) or not (can be used by other characters, is breakable, and may not always be with your character.):


@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
joinmeblackbutler
Scratcher
500+ posts

Super Hero RP - Millenia - Restart of Original

the_force wrote:

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

Luna( Mysa but she changed her name)
Age 25
Gender F
Personality smart and sly. She a trickster and cunning,but cares about friends.
Looks long black hair,blue eyes,has armor on. She always updating her armor.
Backstory she was known as Mysa and helped against OAS. She gave her armor out to people. Then left for years but came back without her sister. But instead came with Elune who she adopted into her family. Now she plans of being neutral.
Talents she can make armor and weapons and repair most stuff. She can use first aid and very smart cunning. She loves puzzles.
Power make anything indestructible. But does not use that power much.
Weaknesses curtain medical stuff affects her badly. Having a friend captured having things she cared about destroyed.
I would let u control that power but when there's an op aware there must be a counter
This was approved on the last one as far as the power goes.
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Hero RP - Millenia - Restart of Original

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

the_force wrote:

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

Luna( Mysa but she changed her name)
Age 25
Gender F
Personality smart and sly. She a trickster and cunning,but cares about friends.
Looks long black hair,blue eyes,has armor on. She always updating her armor.
Backstory she was known as Mysa and helped against OAS. She gave her armor out to people. Then left for years but came back without her sister. But instead came with Elune who she adopted into her family. Now she plans of being neutral.
Talents she can make armor and weapons and repair most stuff. She can use first aid and very smart cunning. She loves puzzles.
Power make anything indestructible. But does not use that power much.
Weaknesses curtain medical stuff affects her badly. Having a friend captured having things she cared about destroyed.
I would let u control that power but when there's an op aware there must be a counter
This was approved on the last one as far as the power goes.
Oh


@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Hero RP - Millenia - Restart of Original

the_force wrote:

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

the_force wrote:

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

Luna( Mysa but she changed her name)
Age 25
Gender F
Personality smart and sly. She a trickster and cunning,but cares about friends.
Looks long black hair,blue eyes,has armor on. She always updating her armor.
Backstory she was known as Mysa and helped against OAS. She gave her armor out to people. Then left for years but came back without her sister. But instead came with Elune who she adopted into her family. Now she plans of being neutral.
Talents she can make armor and weapons and repair most stuff. She can use first aid and very smart cunning. She loves puzzles.
Power make anything indestructible. But does not use that power much.
Weaknesses curtain medical stuff affects her badly. Having a friend captured having things she cared about destroyed.
I would let u control that power but when there's an op aware there must be a counter
This was approved on the last one as far as the power goes.
Oh
Her counter is simple, you eliminate her and all objects lose invincibility.


My signature is kumquat proof.
But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom










Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
“Well, no. 1024 Killerbytes make a Murderbyte.” -MegaByteCorporations
“I hate out of context quotes.” -Me
“I hate it when Cubeupload breaks.” -Also me
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Hero RP - Millenia - Restart of Original

braxbroscratcher wrote:

the_force wrote:

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

the_force wrote:

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

Luna( Mysa but she changed her name)
Age 25
Gender F
Personality smart and sly. She a trickster and cunning,but cares about friends.
Looks long black hair,blue eyes,has armor on. She always updating her armor.
Backstory she was known as Mysa and helped against OAS. She gave her armor out to people. Then left for years but came back without her sister. But instead came with Elune who she adopted into her family. Now she plans of being neutral.
Talents she can make armor and weapons and repair most stuff. She can use first aid and very smart cunning. She loves puzzles.
Power make anything indestructible. But does not use that power much.
Weaknesses curtain medical stuff affects her badly. Having a friend captured having things she cared about destroyed.
I would let u control that power but when there's an op aware there must be a counter
This was approved on the last one as far as the power goes.
Oh
Her counter is simple, you eliminate her and all objects lose invincibility.
but has to be before she makes herself indestructible xD


@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile