the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Hero RP - Millenia - Restart of Original

-Anvard- wrote:

Lego-Lovin-Program wrote:

the_force wrote:

Pssst LLP who would lead OAS now
IDK if I'm gonna bring over Heraldson yet, it doesn't make much sense story-wise, like why would they freeze their leader in the HOPE that he would be more useful later, but then again I dont want to give up my control of the OAS xD
Oooh, maybe the OAS was in a state of crisis as Aware were becoming more and more common and public interest began to be in favor of the Aware rather than against them so the OAS put all its important officials into cryonic sleep in hope that the OAS may be needed again. Then, in light of recent events, the OAS was restarted and a set of harsh ‘Jim Crow’ laws against Aware were established. The, Heraldsom was awoken along with the other officials.

This'll probably sound stupid when I'm more awake.
nah heraldson would be old if he would be to put into hypersleep

@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
-Anvard-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the_force wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

the_force wrote:

IDK if I'm gonna bring over Heraldson yet, it doesn't make much sense story-wise, like why would they freeze their leader in the HOPE that he would be more useful later, but then again I dont want to give up my control of the OAS xD
Oooh, maybe the OAS was in a state of crisis as Aware were becoming more and more common and public interest began to be in favor of the Aware rather than against them so the OAS put all its important officials into cryonic sleep in hope that the OAS may be needed again. Then, in light of recent events, the OAS was restarted and a set of harsh ‘Jim Crow’ laws against Aware were established. The, Heraldsom was awoken along with the other officials.

Not hypersleep, cryonic sleep, which is different. Cryonic sleep is basically freezing the person.

Those who strive above all else to be rich in worldly goods are often trying to hide their spiritual poverty.
-Anonymous
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither.
-Benjamin Franklin
There is no greater love than that, that a man should lay down his life for his friend. Think, Daniel, can you repay such love with hate?
-The Bronze Bow, by Elizabeth George Speare
All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time.
-March Albom
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mtbh here you go

C3's stuff
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/2493310/
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/2493344/

I'll also remind you that he's only banned because my abuse of its versatility.

My signature is kumquat proof.
But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
“Well, no. 1024 Killerbytes make a Murderbyte.” -MegaByteCorporations
“I hate out of context quotes.” -Me
“I hate it when Cubeupload breaks.” -Also me
Agirkala
Scratcher
100+ posts

Agirkala wrote:

Agirkala wrote:

Agirkala wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/228898/?page=89#post-2507405 Cataclyst
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/228898/?page=6#post-2370603 Ryo
Tracked down my links

Agirkala wrote:

Name: John Doe “Project FIRE & ICE” real name is, Brian Markson
Personality: Quiet, Shy, Anger Management issues
Appearance: Tall, Brown hair, Blue eyes, EXTREMELY Pale-skin, Plain red t-shirt, Jeans, Nike shoes
Backstory: Grew up in Illinois, until he enlisted in the OAS, after several months of training, he graduated. A month later, his powers activated. The OAS saw this, and he was heavily expiremented on, the expiremented completed destroyed his memory, and his mental-state. During C3's assault on the OAS HQ, he managed to escape. This leads to now.
Talents and skills: Nothing really
Superpowers: Can increase and decrease his body temperature to either 5000 degrees, -5000 degrees, or somewhere in-between. Also not affected by extreme heat or cold. Can generate blood 15X faster then a human. (Blood cells last around 6 months, or 180ish days, before dying. Because of his 15X blood regeneration, his blood cells essentially die 15X quicker, including the process of meiosis (cell division) so, his blood cells would die and be replaced in 12 days instead of the usual 180ish (not including a blood transfusion). Which means he could technically, still bleed out.) Boom. Knowledge Bomb
Weaknesses: If the sun shines on him too much, it can be fatal

Oh yeah, bump
I had a lot of interesting character ideas back in the day
Not a lot of admins were active though
RIP

Bump
Bump
Bump

DC143C
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Anvard- wrote:

the_force wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

the_force wrote:

Not hypersleep, cryonic sleep, which is different. Cryonic sleep is basically freezing the person.
edits to chronic sleep

Last edited by the_force (Aug. 8, 2017 19:35:09)

-Anvard-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the_force wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

the_force wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

the_force wrote:

edits to chronic sleep
cry·on·ics
krīˈäniks

noun
the practice or technique of deep-freezing the bodies of people who have just died, in the hope that scientific advances may allow them to be revived in the future.

Those who strive above all else to be rich in worldly goods are often trying to hide their spiritual poverty.
-Anonymous
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither.
-Benjamin Franklin
There is no greater love than that, that a man should lay down his life for his friend. Think, Daniel, can you repay such love with hate?
-March Albom
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cryonic

-Anvard- wrote:

the_force wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

the_force wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

the_force wrote:

edits to chronic sleep
cry·on·ics
krīˈäniks

noun
the practice or technique of deep-freezing the bodies of people who have just died, in the hope that scientific advances may allow them to be revived in the future.
Word prediction/auto correct fail xD

Last edited by the_force (Aug. 8, 2017 21:48:15)

-Anvard-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

If anyone wants to rp without a flying white (blind?) sheep I started a thread in the studio.

-Anonymous
-Benjamin Franklin
-March Albom
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Anvard-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TardisKitty191 wrote:

Character creation:
Name: Ceris Myla Prince
Personality:She is very mistrusting- it takes a lot of work for her to be able to trust someone. She tends to make self-deprecating jokes, and often comes off as cold and sarcastic. If she gets along with someone very well, it’ll still take her around 2-3 weeks for her to consider them friends. She honestly cares about people, but she’s also afraid of getting close to someone and losing them so she tries to make people hate her so they don’t get too close to her. She is almost always tired, thanks to her power. She’ll use her power in class to be able to pay attention; if she doesn’t use her power, she’ll usually drift off to sleep in class. At school in her free periods, she’ll always be found taking a nap. Whenever she is close to someone, she tends to open up about her insecurities and fears. She has a hard time socializing, thanks to her power. She feels extremely lethargic most of the time, and on days where she hasn’t gotten enough sleep, she’ll have a slurred voice. Whenever she is in her hero form, she’ll sacrifice herself for others without second doubt. She’s fearless and brave, and oddly compassionate. She is depressed. Whenever someone tries to get her to confess to being “not okay,” she usually changes the subject. She has a “hard shell”- meaning it takes a while to seep through her cold, sarcastic remarks to see the loving, caring, and hurt person underneath.

Appearance: https://www.pinterest.com/googsterbear/ceris-prince/ She has long, pale blonde hair, pale skin, and pale blue eyes. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/715227984543465921/
Backstory: Ceris Myla Prince was born to Jack and Carrie Prince. She was born in Kingston, Rhode Island. Her family lived happily- she had no siblings. She had a grandmother (only living grandparent) that would often tell stories about how she was attacked by a villain with superpowers. Her grandmother had nearly half of her face ripped off, and still has to wear bandages from it. As a child, Ceris was always warned to stay away from people with special powers. She was warned that they would kill her, and that she should run if she saw one. She was taught that those people were disgusting and ungraceful. Her grandmother told her that people with powers should die. Ceris didn’t have many friends growing up; at school, she was always the odd tomboy that hung out with the guys rather than the girls. When she was 14, she had a major argument with her parents. She argued that not all people with powers were bad, and her parents nearly disowned her on the spot. She left the house immediately, and ran by an alleyway. A strange woman with a knife threatened to kill Ceris if she didn’t let her kidnap Ceris and use her as a hostage. Suddenly, everything went slow for Ceris, and she felt extremely strong. She defeated the woman and ran home. Being 14, she didn’t want to lie to her parents, so she told them the truth about what happened. She had killed a woman with her power. Her parents’ eyes filled with hate, and they grabbed a knife and was about to kill her… When Ceris got her powers again. She killed both of her parents with the knife, and ran out of the house before she could do anything else.
Talents and skills: She's a very skilled fighter, and she can draw quite well.
Theme songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVeMiVU77wo Breezeblocks by Alt-J and Start Over by Imagine Dragons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRiJ1j-QFRA
Super Powers (if any): When she uses her power, she has an extreme “adrenaline boost.” Basically, everything for her looks like it’s going in slow motion, and her muscles become harder and her body becomes more agile. But because of her power, she has to get at least 13 hours of sleep, otherwise she’ll barely be able to function in her awake form. She is extremely lethargic whenever she’s not using her power, and caffeine doesn’t help her. Whenever she is using her power, though, she becomes very powerful.
Weaknesses:Whenever she doesn't get enough sleep, she is extremely tired. She also tends to get anxiety attacks in large crowds.
Equipment (items that come with the character. These items tend to be unbreakable or in large supply, and thus will always be with the character. Please specify if an item is unique (only one exists, unbreakable, stays with your character all of the time) or not (can be used by other characters, is breakable, and may not always be with your character.): https://www.pinterest.com/googsterbear/ceris-prince-2/ This is a pinterest board of all of her superhero items- she wears these when she's in her super hero “form.” Her two weapons, https://www.pinterest.com/pin/715227984543502019/ and https://www.pinterest.com/pin/715227984543502018/ , were specially made for her and there isn't a replica.
Other info: She has a tattoo and some piercings. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/715227984543472197/ , https://www.pinterest.com/pin/715227984543466191/ , https://www.pinterest.com/pin/715227984543466196/ , and https://www.pinterest.com/pin/715227984543466048/
Just wondering, if she was using her long enough would she die? You described it as sort of an “adrenaline boost,” and, in real life, having too much adrenaline in your system can prove fatal.

-Anonymous
-Benjamin Franklin
-March Albom
-Anvard-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

makethebrainhappy wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

If anyone wants to rp without a flying white (blind?) sheep I started a thread in the studio.

Hey!
Aeneas just needed some character development.

-Anonymous
-Benjamin Franklin
-March Albom
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Anvard- wrote:

makethebrainhappy wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Hey!
Aeneas just needed some character development.

makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Agirkala wrote:

Agirkala wrote:

Agirkala wrote:

Agirkala wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/228898/?page=89#post-2507405 Cataclyst
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/228898/?page=6#post-2370603 Ryo
Tracked down my links

Agirkala wrote:

Name: John Doe “Project FIRE & ICE” real name is, Brian Markson
Personality: Quiet, Shy, Anger Management issues
Appearance: Tall, Brown hair, Blue eyes, EXTREMELY Pale-skin, Plain red t-shirt, Jeans, Nike shoes
Backstory: Grew up in Illinois, until he enlisted in the OAS, after several months of training, he graduated. A month later, his powers activated. The OAS saw this, and he was heavily expiremented on, the expiremented completed destroyed his memory, and his mental-state. During C3's assault on the OAS HQ, he managed to escape. This leads to now.
Talents and skills: Nothing really
Superpowers: Can increase and decrease his body temperature to either 5000 degrees, -5000 degrees, or somewhere in-between. Also not affected by extreme heat or cold. Can generate blood 15X faster then a human. (Blood cells last around 6 months, or 180ish days, before dying. Because of his 15X blood regeneration, his blood cells essentially die 15X quicker, including the process of meiosis (cell division) so, his blood cells would die and be replaced in 12 days instead of the usual 180ish (not including a blood transfusion). Which means he could technically, still bleed out.) Boom. Knowledge Bomb
Weaknesses: If the sun shines on him too much, it can be fatal

Oh yeah, bump
I had a lot of interesting character ideas back in the day
Not a lot of admins were active though
RIP

Bump
Bump
Bump

Did I not accept him?
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

Luna( Mysa but she changed her name)
Age 25
Gender F
Personality smart and sly. She a trickster and cunning,but cares about friends.
Looks long black hair,blue eyes,has armor on. She always updating her armor.
Backstory she was known as Mysa and helped against OAS. She gave her armor out to people. Then left for years but came back without her sister. But instead came with Elune who she adopted into her family. Now she plans of being neutral.
Talents she can make armor and weapons and repair most stuff. She can use first aid and very smart cunning. She loves puzzles.
Power make anything indestructible. But does not use that power much.
Weaknesses curtain medical stuff affects her badly. Having a friend captured having things she cared about destroyed.

I would like that changed to common elemental occurrences (such as water, heat, fire, rock, etc.)
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Name: Creation Three
Personality: Confused, hyper-aggressive, outspoken
Appearance: A light steel humanoid framework with a computational core in the chest and a angular head.
Backstory: When the accident that was Prototype One was destroyed, saving Zak in the process, Zak took his core and kept it. In his idle time in the hospital (Basically when the nurses let him) he would toy with the Core, discovering the properties of the crystals and machinery within. When he was released from the hospital, he managed to collect some salvageable material from the leftovers of the battlefield. He then retreated to a abandoned garage, bought a welder, a soldering iron, and some cables, and began to tinker with forming a new body. He realized that by reverse-engineering the machinery that allowed it to move metal telekinetically and absorb it to heal, he could create a set of sensors that detected the movement of metal objects of all shapes and sizes, and he could create a series of modular appendages that could restructure, but not reassemble themselves. When presented with the issue of damage, he solved it by forming an organic alloy from Collian remains and several other basic metals, which he then imprinted with the image of the new body. After the body was formed, he implanted a series of basic sensors into the head section and inserted databanks and the dormant Core into the chest. Inside the databanks was a full catalog of most things that happened while P1 was dead, as well as the things that eventually were Prototype's undoing. After his work was done, he added light armor over the vital parts and then carefully chose his words to reboot the Core, careful to make sure that the core would avoid doing what led to Prototype's destruction. However, an unforseen consequence of these changes was that C3 could now relay the abilities of all heroes or villains whenever there was a metallic object that could be targeted by them. (E.G. Bob can light anything on fire within 5 feet. A box of metal is within 5 feet of Bob. Bob can now relay using C3, being able to burn things within 5 ft of himself or 5 ft of C3.)
Talents and skills: Repair of most mechanical devices, use of most mechanisms
Super Powers (if any): Relay of target-based powers, restructuring of limbs, ability to locate all metal, even through walls, provided the walls are made of an inorganic material
Weaknesses: C3 has no ability to control a relay action; these relay actions do not count as an action by C3, but by the character that initiates the relay. C3 can be targeted by an action he relays. It can restructure limbs twice a comment, or once if it does not forgo a combat action.
Other info: C3 will not upgrade itself; it has a mortal fear of it. Successor to Prototype One.

Creation Three Rules & Weaknesses
- Unable to use non-integrated weapons. (This includes artillery and other non-hand equipment. So you don't find C3 in a tank.) (see above for lore)
- Creation Three will not improve itself, nor willingly let itself be improved. Any attempt to improve it by altering it (Giving it armor or a vehicle is different) will immediately trigger its Preservation Mode, where it will immediately reform into the most lethal thing possible and try to annihilate the subject. Irreversible, only deactivates if subject escapes or dies. (Coded in as a safeguard against it dying as Prototype One did, among a few other minor things.)
- Can only reform attached limbs (Duh.)
- Can heal only outside of an RP thread, but it can regrow limbs in said time. (Balance reasons, and because said healing ability is to mimic organic characters)
- Only dies if critically damaged (Intelligence Core destruction, or destruction of torso region, intelligence core in head, torso contains backup parts and guidelines for behavior) (Comes with cybernetic existence, can't destroy a computer by smashing a mouse.)
- Paradoxes are the bane of its existence, stopping it from acting AT ALL on one turn, but granting it immunity for 3 turns. (See above, rolled in with the damage (depth is too much and it lacks a advanced peripheral for detecting and ignoring it.))
- Can see metal through non-organic, non-metal objects (Metal objects glow for it, organic objects black out this glow, so it can't tell between overlapping metal objects and a single object.
- Immune to hacking, as C3 is an isolated system with no data ports accessible during action. (Wasn't listed as a weakness, and because Prototype One did not have said weakness, partially because of the Intelligence Core's form.)
- Must start with claws for its hands and talon-like feet for its feet. (It'd get rekt by any jumpy person if it had weapons out while it was randomly walking around. Seriously.)
- Creation Three is slowed in water, and gets half the actions in it. (This does not stack with AAG's, however exhibits same behavior as above proposed change) (electronics don't play well with water.)

If it said anything else about immunity and things pertaining to things which I crossed out, consider it crossed out. How do you like the changes?
-Anvard-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Appearance: A light steel humanoid framework with a computational core in the chest and a angular head.
Backstory: When the accident that was Prototype One was destroyed, saving Zak in the process, Zak took his core and kept it. In his idle time in the hospital (Basically when the nurses let him) he would toy with the Core, discovering the properties of the crystals and machinery within. When he was released from the hospital, he managed to collect some salvageable material from the leftovers of the battlefield. He then retreated to a abandoned garage, bought a welder, a soldering iron, and some cables, and began to tinker with forming a new body. He realized that by reverse-engineering the machinery that allowed it to move metal telekinetically and absorb it to heal, he could create a set of sensors that detected the movement of metal objects of all shapes and sizes, and he could create a series of modular appendages that could restructure, but not reassemble themselves. When presented with the issue of damage, he solved it by forming an organic alloy from Collian remains and several other basic metals, which he then imprinted with the image of the new body. After the body was formed, he implanted a series of basic sensors into the head section and inserted databanks and the dormant Core into the chest. Inside the databanks was a full catalog of most things that happened while P1 was dead, as well as the things that eventually were Prototype's undoing. After his work was done, he added light armor over the vital parts and then carefully chose his words to reboot the Core, careful to make sure that the core would avoid doing what led to Prototype's destruction. However, an unforseen consequence of these changes was that C3 could now relay the abilities of all heroes or villains whenever there was a metallic object that could be targeted by them. (E.G. Bob can light anything on fire within 5 feet. A box of metal is within 5 feet of Bob. Bob can now relay using C3, being able to burn things within 5 ft of himself or 5 ft of C3.)
Super Powers (if any): Relay of target-based powers, restructuring of limbs, ability to locate all metal, even through walls, provided the walls are made of an inorganic material
Weaknesses: C3 has no ability to control a relay action; these relay actions do not count as an action by C3, but by the character that initiates the relay. C3 can be targeted by an action he relays. It can restructure limbs twice a comment, or once if it does not forgo a combat action.
Other info: C3 will not upgrade itself; it has a mortal fear of it. Successor to Prototype One.

- Unable to use non-integrated weapons. (This includes artillery and other non-hand equipment. So you don't find C3 in a tank.) (see above for lore)
- Creation Three will not improve itself, nor willingly let itself be improved. Any attempt to improve it by altering it (Giving it armor or a vehicle is different) will immediately trigger its Preservation Mode, where it will immediately reform into the most lethal thing possible and try to annihilate the subject. Irreversible, only deactivates if subject escapes or dies. (Coded in as a safeguard against it dying as Prototype One did, among a few other minor things.)
- Can heal only outside of an RP thread, but it can regrow limbs in said time. (Balance reasons, and because said healing ability is to mimic organic characters)
- Only dies if critically damaged (Intelligence Core destruction, or destruction of torso region, intelligence core in head, torso contains backup parts and guidelines for behavior) (Comes with cybernetic existence, can't destroy a computer by smashing a mouse.)
- Paradoxes are the bane of its existence, stopping it from acting AT ALL on one turn, but granting it immunity for 3 turns. (See above, rolled in with the damage (depth is too much and it lacks a advanced peripheral for detecting and ignoring it.))
- Can see metal through non-organic, non-metal objects (Metal objects glow for it, organic objects black out this glow, so it can't tell between overlapping metal objects and a single object.
- Immune to hacking, as C3 is an isolated system with no data ports accessible during action. (Wasn't listed as a weakness, and because Prototype One did not have said weakness, partially because of the Intelligence Core's form.)
- Must start with claws for its hands and talon-like feet for its feet. (It'd get rekt by any jumpy person if it had weapons out while it was randomly walking around. Seriously.)
- Creation Three is slowed in water, and gets half the actions in it. (This does not stack with AAG's, however exhibits same behavior as above proposed change) (electronics don't play well with water.)

If it said anything else about immunity and things pertaining to things which I crossed out, consider it crossed out. How do you like the changes?
Shouldn't the age be changed to 1002 or something like that?

-Anonymous
-Benjamin Franklin
-March Albom
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Anvard- wrote:

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Shouldn't the age be changed to 1002 or something like that?

Maybe
joinmeblackbutler
Scratcher
500+ posts

makethebrainhappy wrote:

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

Age 25
Gender F
Backstory she was known as Mysa and helped against OAS. She gave her armor out to people. Then left for years but came back without her sister. But instead came with Elune who she adopted into her family. Now she plans of being neutral.
Talents she can make armor and weapons and repair most stuff. She can use first aid and very smart cunning. She loves puzzles.
Weaknesses curtain medical stuff affects her badly. Having a friend captured having things she cared about destroyed.

I would like that changed to common elemental occurrences (such as water, heat, fire, rock, etc.)
What do you mean?
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

makethebrainhappy wrote:

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

Age 25
Gender F

What do you mean?

What if she made C3 indestructible? xD
joinmeblackbutler
Scratcher
500+ posts

makethebrainhappy wrote:

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

makethebrainhappy wrote:

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

Age 25
Gender F

What do you mean?

What if she made C3 indestructible? xD
That would never happen