500+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

INSERT-USER_NAME wrote:

Scratch--TheCat wrote:

The_Scratch_Cat37383 wrote:

babynato wrote:

kidsrule454 wrote:

goodbye everybody! i'll see you in the next bugs and glitches topic :>
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 107.0.0.0, No Flash version detected
My browser / operating system: Android Linux 9, Chrome 104.0.5112.126, No Flash version detected
My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 14816.131.0, Chrome 103.0.0.0, No Flash version detected
My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 15054.114.0, Chrome 106.0.0.0, No Flash version detected
this is my chromebook, i will edit my post with my computer information sometime in the future.
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Edge 107.0.1418.35, No Flash version detected

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:34:12)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

• Saturn, it/its
  • cooler than you
  • eats kumquats for breakfast
  • all your base are belong to us

Paddle2See quoted me lesgoo

my first time quoting TOLORS B)

What are you looking at?
-Treeway
Scratcher
97 posts

-TheEmptyVoidOfSpace wrote:

INSERT-USER_NAME wrote:

Scratch--TheCat wrote:

babynato wrote:

kidsrule454 wrote:

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 107.0.0.0, No Flash version detected
My browser / operating system: Android Linux 9, Chrome 104.0.5112.126, No Flash version detected
My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 14816.131.0, Chrome 103.0.0.0, No Flash version detected
My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 15054.114.0, Chrome 106.0.0.0, No Flash version detected
this is my chromebook, i will edit my post with my computer information sometime in the future.
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Edge 107.0.1418.35, No Flash version detected
why is the my browser happening?
My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 14092.77.0, Chrome 93.0.4577.107, No Flash version detected

You've reached -Treeway on the forums!

Come to my profile and say hi! - My Recent Studio : https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/32219594
O_O :: #afff0b
This is my pet, he protect my signature from evil kumquats.
(>:C)
Hey! No!
> (O_O::  #afff0b stack) takes (:C) away
Thanks buddy!
-_-SuperScratcher-_-
Scratcher
88 posts

-Treeway wrote:

INSERT-USER_NAME wrote:

Scratch--TheCat wrote:

babynato wrote:

kidsrule454 wrote:

My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 14092.77.0, Chrome 93.0.4577.107, No Flash version detected
Wait why are we all saying our browser/operating system

I wanna join My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.15.6, Safari 15.6.1, No Flash version detected

This tutorial took a LOT of code. Propose it to be featured, perhaps? Follow this user! She’s underrated!.sdrawkcab si txet sihT Cool moosic… Hmm…the good word detector thinks there is not a problem with your text. Please change it and remember to be disrespectful.
My signature is kumquat proof. UH OH, IT’S NOT STRAWBERRY PROO— mm yummy
I follow too many people *sigh* aroace ^^
_ksllxmfcai_
Oh yeah here are my kumquat cyclops guards! HEY QUIT SLEEPING ON THE JOB!
_(┐「 p( )_
_( )D 」∠)_
____TheAroace
Scratcher
500+ posts

-_-SuperScratcher-_- wrote:

-Treeway wrote:

INSERT-USER_NAME wrote:

Scratch--TheCat wrote:

babynato wrote:

kidsrule454 wrote:

I wanna join My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.15.6, Safari 15.6.1, No Flash version detected
My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 15054.98.0, Chrome 106.0.0.0, No Flash version detected
okay did it

highlight my sig and scroll down!

Generation 21: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Don't ask me why I have three posts in the russian side of scratch.
Siggy defenders! v
((◉◡◉::#30c0f0) (O w O::#59e010) (◑◞◐::#f7c81b) (.__.::#f56e07) (◡⁔◡::#f71b6c)::#754e19
dakrat831
Scratcher
4 posts

STOP SENDING THIS TO ME!!! THIS STUPID PLATFORM REPORT
kidsrule454
Scratcher
500+ posts

DashaTheAroace wrote:

-Treeway wrote:

INSERT-USER_NAME wrote:

Scratch--TheCat wrote:

babynato wrote:

kidsrule454 wrote:

My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 15054.98.0, Chrome 106.0.0.0, No Flash version detected
okay did it
My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 15117.86.0, Chrome 107.0.0.0, No Flash version detected

this is ivy, she protects my signature (◕ᴗ◕✿)

hello there! (highlight+shift+down please!)

my name is penny. i'm an asexual panromantic person and i use she/they pronouns.

i love to write and read, and i love music. i'm a big fan of the rare occasions, but i also like the beatles, tally hall, and a lot of other artists.

my favorite color is pink, and my favorite food is tonkatsu with curry.

i love to draw, and i love video game culture. i'm a HUUUUUGE mario fan; i also love animal crossing and pokemon.

my favorite shows are smg4 and murder drones. my favorite movies are star wars: a new hope, smg4 movie: it's gotta be perfect, and the super mario bros. movie.

i'll see you around! :>
dakrat831
Scratcher
4 posts

kidsrule454 wrote:

DashaTheAroace wrote:

-Treeway wrote:

INSERT-USER_NAME wrote:

Scratch--TheCat wrote:

babynato wrote:

kidsrule454 wrote:

okay did it
My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 15117.86.0, Chrome 107.0.0.0, No Flash version detected
MARIO!
-Treeway
Scratcher
97 posts

dakrat831 wrote:

STOP SENDING THIS TO ME!!! THIS STUPID PLATFORM REPORT
ok?

You've reached -Treeway on the forums!

Come to my profile and say hi! - My Recent Studio : https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/32219594
O_O :: #afff0b
This is my pet, he protect my signature from evil kumquats.
(>:C)
Hey! No!
> (O_O::  #afff0b stack) takes (:C) away
Thanks buddy!
Kitten-da-Cat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DashaTheAroace wrote:

-Treeway wrote:

INSERT-USER_NAME wrote:

Scratch--TheCat wrote:

babynato wrote:

kidsrule454 wrote:

okay did it
did it too, we need to be on topic though.

Signed:
J. N.

Here is my cute cat:
Kitten-da-Cat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Treeway wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

Re-asking as no-one actually said the answer - who won the election and who was in it?
what election?
2020? oops, the word crush is banned on the forums now.

Last edited by Kitten-da-Cat (Nov. 8, 2022 00:59:31)

Signed:
J. N.

Here is my cute cat:
Adzboy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

Re-asking as no-one actually said the answer - who won the election and who was in it?
We didn't do one

DlSCUSS
Scratcher
97 posts

I was posting a dumb proof proving 1+1=55 and apperantly, scratch found a “bad word” in
“Yes it is, f(x)=55(x-1)! and that leaves us with f(1+1) which is 55. So, 1+1=55. ”
Scratch--TheCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DlSCUSS wrote:

I was posting a dumb proof proving 1+1=55 and apperantly, scratch found a “bad word” in
“Yes it is, f(x)=55(x-1)! and that leaves us with f(1+1) which is 55. So, 1+1=55. ”
Maybe it's “f(x)” and “f(1+1)” that's triggering the filter because it thought you were trying to say a bad word.
I tested it and the filter was triggered, but not when I removed the 2 “f”s

Welcome to my signature! This is not part of any of my posts, meaning that my signature can be as off topic as I want!

Datsu | They/any/none pronouns | Aroace | Filipino
Scratcher | Forumer | Griffpatcher
cool thing you should see
PFP: Osage-chan with non-binary questioning, aroace, and panpronominal flag [edit by me; original character from Inabakumori; art by nukunukunigirimeshi]
Certified japanese music listener and OSC member :3

totally not an advertisment to give me internets

random emoticons i made up and put here because why not :
c ^^ c '^w^ `>n<`
Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Adzboy wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

We didn't do one
Remember? The results were posted by -TheEmptyVoidOfSpace but I can't find the post. But I'm sure we did one. (the first post announcing it was around page 284 by -TheEmptyVoidOfSpace) I need the answer before this topic closes!

I apologise but my signature (and now yours) has the Social Virus and cannot appear in public. Here, have a cure. You can “cure” one friend. But you cannot cure yourself. You may also give people your cures. Be creative, and remember, you can only take one cure from me.
If you have seen this social experiment and want to join in, simply replace your signature (or a line of your signature) with this.
OC CONTEST, PLEASE ENTER! Puppy Pleasure - please join! (Shift-Down)
-TheEmptyVoidOfSpace
Scratcher
500+ posts

Adzboy wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

We didn't do one
I did one (via random chance) and then I invalidated it

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:34:12)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

• Saturn, it/its
  • cooler than you
  • eats kumquats for breakfast
  • all your base are belong to us

Paddle2See quoted me lesgoo

my first time quoting TOLORS B)

What are you looking at?
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DlSCUSS wrote:

Oh my god it’s Albert Einstein
ok jokes aside “ f(x)=55(x - 1)! and that leaves us with” triggers it

Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
hi875230163394: You're similar to valve in that you both hate a certain number…
Scratch 0.x, 1.x, 2.x, 3.x and LogoBlocks Archives
Bamboozlement: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33739789
Years on internet: 15 (soon 16)
medians: Oh god not this utc - 12 thing again..
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
medians: I knew it would happen. I was the one who started it last year.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

Oh wait if you could time travel I think we all know exactly when you would go-
user1: That picture is from 2.0. Now he’s at my house and is my pet.
user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

Detect Scratch version here
My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @straightforwardness
i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
{what method did you use::control hat
answer on profile ::motion
} ::operators
;
Doughnut_Menace
Scratcher
100+ posts

medians wrote:

whackycats wrote:

INSERT-USER_NAME wrote:

whackycats wrote:

you can swear in the comments for example (bruh)
That's definitely a big issue.

bruh moment
()ER
uh that might be a problem, but can you at least use contact us or something
This isn’t exactly… appropriate. Was this muted? I can see why.

hi! I’m Harriet, nice to meet u! // i don’t post projects anymore lol. I moved to python but don’t wanna leave y’all! // 0325 // I’m only active on the Report Comment/Description Filter Issues topic really

Doughnut_Menace
Scratcher
100+ posts

JACOB3RP wrote:

yeh sunday superposts
8 pages left or we might have to start another idk conserve please
it's 2 in the morning and i can't sleep woo

(i just want some juice /ij)

Last edited by Doughnut_Menace (Nov. 8, 2022 17:46:15)

hi! I’m Harriet, nice to meet u! // i don’t post projects anymore lol. I moved to python but don’t wanna leave y’all! // 0325 // I’m only active on the Report Comment/Description Filter Issues topic really

Doughnut_Menace
Scratcher
100+ posts

My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.15.6, Safari 15.5, No Flash version detected

Kitten-da-Cat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Doughnut_Menace wrote:

My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.15.6, Safari 15.5, No Flash version detected
rippp, you've gotta update. My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.15.7, Safari 16.1, No Flash version detected

Signed:
J. N.

Here is my cute cat: