Discuss Scratch

medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

M1mikyu wrote:

For some reason the word “nuts” when written in brackets triggers the filter. Not sure why, it seems awfully specific, but I wanted to mention it
(Writing text in brackets makes it disappear in the forums, so I’m not writing it in brackets here or else it’d disappear)
Wait wait wai don’t
And don’t look it up

Last edited by medians (Nov. 18, 2022 01:10:52)

NEW: Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
hi875230163394: You're similar to valve in that you both hate a certain number…
Scratch 0.x, 1.x, 2.x, 3.x and LogoBlocks Archives
Bamboozlement: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33739789
Fun_Cupcake_i81: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/850535211/
Years on internet: 15 (soon 16)
medians: Oh god not this utc - 12 thing again..
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
medians: I knew it would happen. I was the one who started it last year.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

Oh wait if you could time travel I think we all know exactly when you would go-
user1: That picture is from 2.0. Now he’s at my house and is my pet.
user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

Detect Scratch version here
My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @ straightforwardness
i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
{what method did you use::control hat
answer on profile ::motion
} ::operators
;
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

M1mikyu wrote:

48kxzh0tzz_____ wrote:

Knightbot63_test wrote:

(#5921)
“Break my mail record (615)” sets off the filter

king (14 times)
it's (615)

tried it on my alt and old account and got muted on both!
It *might* be because the number looks *kind of* like the female dog word. Kind of.
Not sure but that’s my guess.
I think it’s because 615 is an area code.

NEW: Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @ straightforwardness
i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
;
moss-shadow
Scratcher
500+ posts

I just got muted AGAIN but for 20 minutes this time. I just posted about being muted for saying “I had a story with antro characters, but it's a PG13 so Scratch wouldn't allow it” a few days ago, and even before that, saying my OC's name “Aggie” (Agatha) a few days before even then. I feel like I get muted once a day for the most random reasons.

This time, I told someone to please not steal art, then I posted the link to the original art piece they didn't credit and claimed was theirs. Instead of saying “you were muted for sharing personal information” like the other ones did, the mute message just says “for breaking Scratch Community Guidelines”.

Moss | 21 | He/They | Non-Binary | Abroromantic Ace | West Woods Founder | Over Borders in Development

ー ♠ • ♥ ー ー You ー ー Are ー ー Valid ー ー ♣ • ♦ ー

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

medians wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

For some reason the word “nuts” when written in brackets triggers the filter. Not sure why, it seems awfully specific, but I wanted to mention it
(Writing text in brackets makes it disappear in the forums, so I’m not writing it in brackets here or else it’d disappear)
Wait wait wai don’t
And don’t look it up
All that shows up is stuff about nuts and the website nuts.com, which is a site that sells (really good) nuts and dried fruits.

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

IRON201
Scratcher
27 posts

M1mikyu wrote:

medians wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Wait wait wai don’t
And don’t look it up
All that shows up is stuff about nuts and the website nuts.com, which is a site that sells (really good) nuts and dried fruits.

I think it’s either 1. The moderation sees that it is actually bad in one way, or 2. They took it out of context, scratch moderation from my experience takes things WAY out of context, so it’s a possibility they thought he meant it in a bad and inappropriate way.

Last edited by IRON201 (Nov. 18, 2022 04:35:50)

Inactive on forums now, sorry.
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

IRON201 wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

medians wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Wait wait wai don’t
And don’t look it up

I think it’s either 1. The moderation sees that it is actually bad in one way, or 2. They took it out of context, scratch moderation from my experience takes things WAY out of context, so it’s a possibility they thought he meant it in a bad and inappropriate way.
It also has inappr-… nevermind I’m not gonna say anything.

i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
;
Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WindowsMeRules2000 wrote:

I got muted for saying “@aa @ab @ac @ad @ae @af @ag @ah @ai @aj @ak @al @am @an @ao @ap @aq @ar @as @at @au @av @aw @ax @ay @az @a0 @a1 @a2 @a3 @a4 @a5 @a6 @a7 @a8 @a9 @a- @a_”. Apparently it contains a bad word, but i don’t see anything
It is the @as part I believe.

Highlight +shift+ down to see full signature
Generation 20: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Touch of adventure White Tiger Federation

signature in progress
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Purvitekriwal wrote:

WindowsMeRules2000 wrote:

I got muted for saying “@aa @ab @ac @ad @ae @af @ag @ah @ai @aj @ak @al @am @an @ao @ap @aq @ar @as @at @au @av @aw @ax @ay @az @a0 @a1 @a2 @a3 @a4 @a5 @a6 @a7 @a8 @a9 @a- @a_”. Apparently it contains a bad word, but i don’t see anything
It is the @as part I believe.
No, because as is not blocked. It’s ones right after ae.

Last edited by medians (Nov. 18, 2022 12:05:46)

i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
;
Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

SMaster162 wrote:

forever
forever
forever
forever
forever
forever
forever
forever
forever
forever
forever
UNSTOPPABLE FOREVER

end
end
end
end
end
end
end
end
end
end
end
end
if <>

SMaster162 wrote:

go to [ video]

SMaster162 wrote:

[ v] 

Just. A. Section. I'm whispering and saying something out loud at the same time

Please. Don't waste the pages. Saty on-topic.

I apologise but my signature (and now yours) has the Social Virus and cannot appear in public. Here, have a cure. You can “cure” one friend. But you cannot cure yourself. You may also give people your cures. Be creative, and remember, you can only take one cure from me.
If you have seen this social experiment and want to join in, simply replace your signature (or a line of your signature) with this.
OC CONTEST, PLEASE ENTER! Puppy Pleasure - please join! (Shift-Down)
_Icicle-Cube_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

SMaster162 wrote:

forever
forever
forever
forever
forever
forever
forever
forever
forever
forever
forever
UNSTOPPABLE FOREVER

end
end
end
end
end
end
end
end
end
end
end
end
if <>

SMaster162 wrote:

go to [ video]

SMaster162 wrote:

[ v] 

Just. A. Section. I'm whispering and saying something out loud at the same time

Please. Don't waste the pages. Saty on-topic.
also don't blockspam!

Moved to MultigenderMess-_ and MulitigenderMess-, I sometimes use this account though

_Icicle-Cube_

Alt: @_lcicle-Cube_ (_Lcicle-Cube_)
+ + more
I have other alts, but if you see someone pretending to be me or my main, let me know on my profile :)

control sift down to funny
shey/they/it/ice/fae or anything that isn't he/him or related to he/him (h*/h*m is my only exception to this rule.)
she/her are my auxiliary pronouns
If I don't understand you are joking/being sarcastic. Do not act like I should always understand that. Not everyone can detect tone in text like you can
I also have a collection of pride flags on my pc
_Icicle-Cube_
Scratcher
500+ posts

SMaster162 wrote:

-snip-
hey dude, I sa you blockspammed here, please refrain from doing that!

Moved to MultigenderMess-_ and MulitigenderMess-, I sometimes use this account though

_Icicle-Cube_

+ + more
I have other alts, but if you see someone pretending to be me or my main, let me know on my profile :)

shey/they/it/ice/fae or anything that isn't he/him or related to he/him (h*/h*m is my only exception to this rule.)
If I don't understand you are joking/being sarcastic. Do not act like I should always understand that. Not everyone can detect tone in text like you can
Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Right, the election results!

ROUND ONE:
@Scratch—TheCat was eliminated. Sorry I have no proof as I do not have CubeUpload or anything else.

ROUND TWO:
@Mozboz (me) was eliminated. Sorry, me.

ROUND THREE:
This round decides the winner. @-TheEmptyVoidOfSpace was eliminated, which means..

@Doughnut_Menace will host the next topic - Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here 2! Congrats! (And as with the invalidated election, tell me if you feel @Doughnut_Menace is unfit to host the next topic or you object to the election itself!)

I apologise but my signature (and now yours) has the Social Virus and cannot appear in public. Here, have a cure. You can “cure” one friend. But you cannot cure yourself. You may also give people your cures. Be creative, and remember, you can only take one cure from me.
If you have seen this social experiment and want to join in, simply replace your signature (or a line of your signature) with this.
OC CONTEST, PLEASE ENTER! Puppy Pleasure - please join! (Shift-Down)
Scratch--TheCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

ROUND ONE:
@Scratch—TheCat was eliminated. Sorry I have no proof as I do not have CubeUpload or anything else.

ROUND TWO:

ROUND THREE:
This round decides the winner. @-TheEmptyVoidOfSpace was eliminated, which means..

@Doughnut_Menace will host the next topic - Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here 2! Congrats! (And as with the invalidated election, tell me if you feel @Doughnut_Menace is unfit to host the next topic or you object to the election itself!)
Thanks for the results!
And congrats to the new host of the next forum! I think that the new host would be fit for the next topic.

Welcome to my signature! This is not part of any of my posts, meaning that my signature can be as off topic as I want!

Datsu | They/any/none pronouns | Aroace | Filipino
Scratcher | Forumer | Griffpatcher
cool thing you should see
PFP: Tsukasa Tenma [image from Dappou Rock 2dmv; art by Kurumitsu; character from Project Sekai: Colorful Stage! Feat. Hatsune Miku by Sega/Colorful Palette]
Certified japanese music listener :3

totally not an advertisment to give me internets

random emoticons i made up and put here because why not :
c ^^ c '^w^ `>n<`
_Icicle-Cube_
Scratcher
500+ posts

welp guys, we're nearing the end of this topic, see ya'lls in the next one.
- Ash (@_Icicle-Cube_, formerly @DashaTheAroace)

_Icicle-Cube_

+ + more

-TheEmptyVoidOfSpace
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

ROUND ONE:

ROUND TWO:

ROUND THREE:

I have no objections. This is @-TheEmptyVoidOfSpace , signing off. See you on the next topic.

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:34:12)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

• Saturn, it/its
  • cooler than you
  • eats kumquats for breakfast
  • all your base are belong to us

Paddle2See quoted me lesgoo

my first time quoting TOLORS B)

What are you looking at?
zomboss1_1
Scratcher
500+ posts

Guys, it was nice serving with you in this topic, and I'll see y'all in the next one!

I like planes. And boats. And the military. Specifically, 1939-1945, when world war two was happening. Mostly the Pacific theater, though I'm trying to learn a lot about the others!
Scratch--TheCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

See you on the next topic! (I will try to help people )

Welcome to my signature! This is not part of any of my posts, meaning that my signature can be as off topic as I want!

Datsu | They/any/none pronouns | Aroace | Filipino
Scratcher | Forumer | Griffpatcher
cool thing you should see
PFP: Tsukasa Tenma [image from Dappou Rock 2dmv; art by Kurumitsu; character from Project Sekai: Colorful Stage! Feat. Hatsune Miku by Sega/Colorful Palette]
Certified japanese music listener :3

totally not an advertisment to give me internets

random emoticons i made up and put here because why not :
c ^^ c '^w^ `>n<`
Chickensquad182
Scratcher
100+ posts

bunnyCoder16 wrote:

Where is the bad word?
probably spam

highlight + shift + down
Hello this is my siggy
when green flag clicked
forever
play sound [ bawk]
end
important news
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/786229628/
Doughnut_Menace
Scratcher
100+ posts

See y’all on the other side! As a tribute, please type a plain F in your next post.

Here is the new link. https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/643346/

Last edited by Doughnut_Menace (Nov. 18, 2022 20:23:44)

hi! I’m Harriet, nice to meet u! // i don’t post projects anymore lol. I moved to python but don’t wanna leave y’all! // 0325 // I’m only active on the Report Comment/Description Filter Issues topic really

Doughnut_Menace
Scratcher
100+ posts

F in the chat

hi! I’m Harriet, nice to meet u! // i don’t post projects anymore lol. I moved to python but don’t wanna leave y’all! // 0325 // I’m only active on the Report Comment/Description Filter Issues topic really