Discuss Scratch

sirfused
Scratcher
100+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

I was writing today's date for a changelog (18/04/2017-) and it says that 04/2017- is a bad word and fair enough I can edit it to 18/04/17- but I still thought I shall put it here to get fixed
sirfused
Scratcher
100+ posts

Theking6464 wrote:

Can you ban the d word on scratch.
when green flag clicked
if <word is banned> then
change [cleaness] by (9000)

end
It is banned
Ember_MAPS
Scratcher
1 post

Hey Scratch Team/Scratchers who can help,

I'm a scratcher on this account and every time I log on I have 1 messages, and it's the message that I can become a scratcher. The problem is, I'm already a scratcher, so I always have this notification in my mail. Sometimes it goes away, but after a while this glitch is usually back. Any advice/help?
Thanks
sprands
Scratcher
100+ posts

HurculesAnimator wrote:

It somehow thinks there's something wrong here: http://https/imageshack.com./18077583_60x60.png
Use Cubeupload, Imageshack is banned because it contains inappropriate content in its galleries, so I guess ST wanted to keep users away from the site.

Last edited by sprands (July 5, 2017 04:31:26)

i don't use this website
CR4Y0N
Scratcher
97 posts

It thinks the words
oh
some
are bad words. Help please!
Also, on a project I'm working on, every word I type is a bad word. Once in a while(on anything else), it says a random word in the text box is a bad word.
Why is this?
when this post read :: events hat
if < someone can [help v] me :: sensing > then
say [Thanks v] for (2) days :: looks
end

Hi! I take requests! I'm not very active on this account, so here's a link to my PW! paigeeworld.com/u/rosey80
Forum_Helper1
New to Scratch
500+ posts

CR4Y0N wrote:

It thinks the words
oh
some
are bad words. Help please!
Also, on a project I'm working on, every word I type is a bad word. Once in a while(on anything else), it says a random word in the text box is a bad word.
Why is this?
when this post read :: events hat
if < someone can [help v] me :: sensing > then
say [Thanks v] for (2) days :: looks
end
Please copy and paste the text here. It might allow you to post it here.

Warning: Complicated, and mind blowing.
Zeno's Paradox: I can prove you can't get anywhere. Before you get from where you are to where you wish to go, you first have to go halfway to the endpoint. From there, you go half of the remaining way. And halfway, on and on, but you can never reach your goal, because there will always be the smallest fraction of space you haven't gone through.
I can also prove you can't move. Similar to the above, I will use the same principals to prove you can't move. We already know that to get to your destination, you must first go halfway. In addition, before you get to the halfway point, you must first go halfway to the halfway point. And then before you get there, you must first go halfway. And on and on, you get smaller and smaller fractions of space you must first travel to. You can never move away from where you are.
Go here for more paradoxes!! Wow, this is a long sig. Bring the semicolon back to life! I'm a New Scratcher with 500+ posts!
CR4Y0N
Scratcher
97 posts

YOU HEARD ME. CLEAN UP YOUR MESS BEFORE 2033.
lol don't take this seriously!! it's a joke because today's earth day
UPDATES:
The term of crayon. What is this? By following me you are agreeing to:
Feel free to ask for an AT, AR, or DT.
NOT inviting me to a studio unless I asked.
When I share a project, you will look at it.
NOW I WON'T GET ANY FOLLOWERS :'DDDDDD because nobody views my projects that I <USUALLY> put effort into….
CREDITS:
www.bensound.com
www.soundbible.com
@qwertyo90

is the notes and creds and it says everything i type is a bad word.

Hi! I take requests! I'm not very active on this account, so here's a link to my PW! paigeeworld.com/u/rosey80
miniepicness
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AT wrote:

Ah, here's the sticky I need.

In forum posts, it censors my name. A few people, an I, believe it's because of a certain 4 letters in the middle of my username. Since it's run-together and not two seperate words, it makes it look like something it's not…
They should fix that.
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

CR4Y0N wrote:

UPDATES:
NOW I WON'T GET ANY FOLLOWERS :'DDDDDD because nobody views my projects that I <USUALLY> put effort into….
CREDITS:
www.bensound.com
www.soundbible.com
@qwertyo90

I'm not seeing anything in that block of text that is triggering the filter. It might be something in the rest of the Notes and Credits. Can you give me a link to the project - or, include the rest of the Notes and Credits text here so I can check it out?

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;
CR4Y0N
Scratcher
97 posts

Paddle2See wrote:

CR4Y0N wrote:

UPDATES:
CREDITS:
www.bensound.com
www.soundbible.com
@qwertyo90

I'm not seeing anything in that block of text that is triggering the filter. It might be something in the rest of the Notes and Credits. Can you give me a link to the project - or, include the rest of the Notes and Credits text here so I can check it out?
Nevermind….It's working since I shared the project. Thanks anyway..
And do you know why it thinks the words “oh” and “some” are bad words?

WolfCat67
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ember_MAPS wrote:

I'm a scratcher on this account and every time I log on I have 1 messages, and it's the message that I can become a scratcher. The problem is, I'm already a scratcher, so I always have this notification in my mail. Sometimes it goes away, but after a while this glitch is usually back. Any advice/help?
Thanks
Please post this as its own topic. I'll request for a moderator to separate it for you.
However, to answer it, you can just click the “X” in the top-right of the message, and it should go away.

Harakou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WolfCat67 wrote:

Ember_MAPS wrote:

Thanks
Please post this as its own topic. I'll request for a moderator to separate it for you.
However, to answer it, you can just click the “X” in the top-right of the message, and it should go away.
I thought for sure I've seen a bunch of threads about this before, but I can't seem to find one now.
AudioSource
Scratcher
3 posts

Hello,

When I insert a goo.gl short link it recognizes it as a bad word,
could somebody patch this and tell me why this is happening.

Thanks,

AudioSource

move (big) steps
turn ccw (to the positive stuff) degrees
say [live great]
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

AudioSource wrote:

Hello,

When I insert a goo.gl short link it recognizes it as a bad word,
could somebody patch this and tell me why this is happening.

Thanks,

AudioSource
Please don't use link shorteners. We prefer that Scratchers can see where the links are trying to take them before they click on them.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;
mengtieh1
Scratcher
39 posts

i haven't curated or followed a strange studio- but they just post me an message about activities.
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

mengtieh1 wrote:

i haven't curated or followed a strange studio- but they just post me an message about activities.
The one about the elbow? Is says that you are following it in your activity feed. Maybe check and see if the follow button is pressed.

(credit to Za-Chary)

;
AudioSource
Scratcher
3 posts

Hi,

On my projects in the notes I have a goo.gl short link redirecting you to my previous project, however the scratch cuss filter thinks the link is a bad word and I looked at it even the goo.gl/ part and there was nothing offensive in there.

Could somebody please patch this because it is really bugging me.

Thanks,

AudioSource

move (big) steps
turn ccw (to the positive stuff) degrees
say [live great]
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

AudioSource wrote:

Hi,

On my projects in the notes I have a goo.gl short link redirecting you to my previous project, however the scratch cuss filter thinks the link is a bad word and I looked at it even the goo.gl/ part and there was nothing offensive in there.

Could somebody please patch this because it is really bugging me.

Thanks,

AudioSource
Please see my response a few posts up.

(credit to Za-Chary)

;
raymie
Scratcher
100+ posts

It won't let me type the scientific name of the American Goldfinch.

#idontlikehashtags
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

raymie wrote:

It won't let me type the scientific name of the American Goldfinch.
Thanks for pointing that out. It should be fixed now.

(credit to Za-Chary)

;