Discuss Scratch

INSERT-USER_NAME
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

Monsters_IncFan wrote:

I just got muted for commenting ‘#1: a tweet of somebody saying they accidentally airdropped a photo of a buff chipmunk with the word download over it to a random girl in his class. #2: i daft baby pug. #3: a warrior plush so bad it’s good. #4: a screenshot from a PB&J otter game. #5: a mario bouncy castle’. For context, I was describing random images somebody was rating
It was probably tweet that made the filter go off for semi-obvious reasons. I kinda find number one funny though, as I have that exact same picture saved on my computer.

hey guys
Monsters_IncFan
Scratcher
500+ posts

INSERT-USER_NAME wrote:

Monsters_IncFan wrote:

I just got muted for commenting ‘#1: a tweet of somebody saying they accidentally airdropped a photo of a buff chipmunk with the word download over it to a random girl in his class. #2: i daft baby pug. #3: a warrior plush so bad it’s good. #4: a screenshot from a PB&J otter game. #5: a mario bouncy castle’. For context, I was describing random images somebody was rating
It was probably tweet that made the filter go off for semi-obvious reasons. I kinda find number one funny though, as I have that exact same picture saved on my computer.
Your probably right. With both the first image and the filter trigger.

You need a push I'll push you off
Hello call me forums man
I like helping people while discussing interests in my hangout whilst trying to be funny at times
I have other hangouts that have unmoderated chat, you have to discover them yourself, but it’s not worth your effort
For more info about me tap the name
this is alsocalled A signaturE
Doughnut_Menace
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can somebody PLEASE make an election! Maybe on a project, or everyone picks a number between 1 and (however many entrants), then put that into a generator and see what we get! Maybe close it on the 15th…

hi! I’m Harriet, nice to meet u! // i don’t post projects anymore lol. I moved to python but don’t wanna leave y’all! // 0325 // I’m only active on the Report Comment/Description Filter Issues topic really

Doughnut_Menace
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

OK, as no-one remembers who won the original election and also the result was posted before the deadline to enter (it was initially October 25 then got pushed back to November 1) I think we should do it again. I have no objections to the format and I think that should be the format as we’re running out of space. I’ll hold the new election - and enter too. Quote this post to enter! Entries close page 297 and I cannot give proof for the result as I do not have any photo uploader such as CubeUpload. Doubt I’ll win anyway so it shouldn’t matter anyway :P

I SHALL ENTER!

hi! I’m Harriet, nice to meet u! // i don’t post projects anymore lol. I moved to python but don’t wanna leave y’all! // 0325 // I’m only active on the Report Comment/Description Filter Issues topic really

Adzboy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

OK, as no-one remembers who won the original election and also the result was posted before the deadline to enter (it was initially October 25 then got pushed back to November 1) I think we should do it again. I have no objections to the format and I think that should be the format as we’re running out of space. I’ll hold the new election - and enter too. Quote this post to enter! Entries close page 297 and I cannot give proof for the result as I do not have any photo uploader such as CubeUpload. Doubt I’ll win anyway so it shouldn’t matter anyway :P
I don't think it should be randomised, someone should just make it and get it pinned. Everyone can help out the same amount

Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Adzboy wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

I don't think it should be randomised, someone should just make it and get it pinned. Everyone can help out the same amount

Someone just making it would defeat the point of an election, and that could end in five of the same topic. This way is easiest, and argue-free.

I apologise but my signature (and now yours) has the Social Virus and cannot appear in public. Here, have a cure. You can “cure” one friend. But you cannot cure yourself. You may also give people your cures. Be creative, and remember, you can only take one cure from me.
If you have seen this social experiment and want to join in, simply replace your signature (or a line of your signature) with this.
OC CONTEST, PLEASE ENTER! Puppy Pleasure - please join! (Shift-Down)
Glocke0
Scratcher
9 posts

If I say my username, it sometimes blocks me, but I don't know why. It isn't a bad word. Can someone please fix that, because it's annoying
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Glocke0 wrote:

If I say my username, it sometimes blocks me, but I don't know why. It isn't a bad word. Can someone please fix that, because it's annoying
It’s because it has the name of a gun.

:D: 2.0 is 11 years old!!!! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1018259409/
Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
hi875230163394: You're similar to valve in that you both hate a certain number…
Scratch 0.x, 1.x, 2.x, 3.x and LogoBlocks Archives
Bamboozlement: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33739789
Years on internet: 15 (soon 16)
medians: Oh god not this utc - 12 thing again..
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
medians: I knew it would happen. I was the one who started it last year.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

Oh wait if you could time travel I think we all know exactly when you would go-
user1: That picture is from 2.0. Now he’s at my house and is my pet.
user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

Detect Scratch version here
My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @ straightforwardness
i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
{what method did you use::control hat
answer on profile ::motion
} ::operators
;
zomboss1_1
Scratcher
500+ posts

Glocke0 wrote:

It's cause it includes the word Glock, which is the name of a gun manufacturer.

I like planes. And boats. And the military. Specifically, 1939-1945, when world war two was happening. Mostly the Pacific theater, though I'm trying to learn a lot about the others!
AHypnoman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You seem to be able to totally bypass the filter with backspace characters (They're zero-width so you can't tell when they're there)

For reference: “”

~ AHypnoman (Use Shift+Down Arrow to see the rest of my signature)

I am an evil kumquat, and your siggy looks tasty…
Hello there, I'm AHypnoman, If you write my name remember to capitalize the “H”. “When you don't create things, you become defined by your tastes rather than ability. your tastes only narrow & exclude people. so create.” I write though as tho.
According to the Chrome Console, my viewbox attribute is “Garbage”. Very nice, Chrome.
#TrendyHashtag
Gib internneeet

Play Retorquebit!

TheOne-6
Scratcher
500+ posts

SUNDAY SUPERPOSTS TIME!

-TheEmptyVoidOfSpace wrote:

INSERT-USER_NAME wrote:

Scratch--TheCat wrote:

The_Scratch_Cat37383 wrote:

babynato wrote:

kidsrule454 wrote:

goodbye everybody! i'll see you in the next bugs and glitches topic :>
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 107.0.0.0, No Flash version detected
My browser / operating system: Android Linux 9, Chrome 104.0.5112.126, No Flash version detected
My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 14816.131.0, Chrome 103.0.0.0, No Flash version detected
My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 15054.114.0, Chrome 106.0.0.0, No Flash version detected
this is my chromebook, i will edit my post with my computer information sometime in the future.
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Edge 107.0.1418.35, No Flash version detected
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 107.0.0.0, No Flash version detected

Doughnut_Menace wrote:

JACOB3RP wrote:

yeh sunday superposts
8 pages left or we might have to start another idk conserve please
it's 2 in the morning and i can't sleep woo

(i just want some juice /ij)
javadoodles

zomboss1_1 wrote:

Just got muted for saying “Down here? Shoot, that's bad…” In a roleplay. I'm really, really confused. Tried it in a project description, and it didn't say it was bad.
well, it's in the 2nd sentence, first word, you see

Scratch--TheCat wrote:

Monsters_IncFan wrote:

Maybe “tweet” triggered the filter because it refers to the “blue bird” app
oh no no no we don't talk about that here

AHypnoman wrote:

You seem to be able to totally bypass the filter with backspace characters (They're zero-width so you can't tell when they're there)

For reference: “”
hmm, i wonder why
right bye also prince of the page

'They got swipped aroun- wait, (laughs for 5 minutes)' - Me from… me, 2023
Your local 11 year old (since the 6th of October 2023)
XXVIII6c is now OUT! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/804787824/
v 50 SPEED LIMIT 50LPS(lines per second) v

can i has chezburger?

hammed burger

you're over the speed limit wee-oo wee-oo

v SPEED LIMIT 60LPS v

burger..?

wait, what's scratch?

forum?! what?

uh i need sleep

gets 1 hour of sleep because that's stonks for me

go azure because that's my favourite colour

i didn't get my raise

(ヾ•ω•`o :: list) // meow!
(‾人‾ :: list) // zzz
(:O :: list) // i've just woke up... hi!
^these kill evil kumquats in my signature! STOP SLEEPING ON THE JOB SWEEPY! oh, and :O wakes up at 9.
(^0^ :: other) // AAH HELP, an evil kumquat!
(D: :: other)(#ヾ•ω•`o :: list) // how long have i been doign this for

Total evil kumquats caught: 21958 (i have >=280 followers so it makes sense)
radians
Scratcher
54 posts

JACOB3RP wrote:

zomboss1_1 wrote:

Just got muted for saying “Down here? Shoot, that's bad…” In a roleplay. I'm really, really confused. Tried it in a project description, and it didn't say it was bad.
well, it's in the 2nd sentence, first word, you see
It’s the last 2 words actually.

Main: @medians
moss-shadow
Scratcher
500+ posts

Someone recommended I repost my topic here: I said something completely innocent and I got muted again but for even longer even though I got muted for saying my OC's name Aggie 2 days ago and was muted for 5 minutes instead of 10.

What I said was:
“I had a story with antro characters, but it's a PG13 so Scratch wouldn't allow it”

I'm clueless of what triggered the mute. I've said antro before (short for anthropomorphic), I've said PG13 before, I've said a combination of all of these words and never got muted until today. Is this a bug? I just wanted to let someone know that I won't be posting one of my stories because it's not Scratch-friendly.

Moss | 21 | He/They | Non-Binary | Abroromantic Ace | West Woods Founder | Over Borders in Development

ー ♠ • ♥ ー ー You ー ー Are ー ー Valid ー ー ♣ • ♦ ー

medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

moss-shadow wrote:

Someone recommended I repost my topic here: I said something completely innocent and I got muted again but for even longer even though I got muted for saying my OC's name Aggie 2 days ago and was muted for 5 minutes instead of 10.

What I said was:
“I had a story with antro characters, but it's a PG13 so Scratch wouldn't allow it”

I'm clueless of what triggered the mute. I've said antro before (short for anthropomorphic), I've said PG13 before, I've said a combination of all of these words and never got muted until today. Is this a bug? I just wanted to let someone know that I won't be posting one of my stories because it's not Scratch-friendly.
“ a PG13” triggers it, but not “PG13” so remove the a.

Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @ straightforwardness
i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
;
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

moss-shadow wrote:

What I said was:

For some reason PG-13/PG13 has triggered the filter a lot lately, which is really weird. What if someone asks what a movie is rated and you need to say it’s PG13?
Also, Aggie is blocked because of the site Aggie.io, which is a shame since Aggie is also a name. Because of Aggie being blocked for a while you couldn’t say Veggie, which was really annoying.
Maybe when talking about that character say Aggy instead? I don’t think Aggy is blocked, just say that the way the character’s name is spelled triggers the filter so you have to say Aggy instead to prevent the filter form blocking it.

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

M1mikyu wrote:

moss-shadow wrote:

What I said was:

For some reason PG-13/PG13 has triggered the filter a lot lately, which is really weird. What if someone asks what a movie is rated and you need to say it’s PG13?
PG13 doesn't trigger it, but “a PG13” does.

i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
;
48kxzh0tzz_____
Scratcher
100+ posts

medians wrote:

(#5856)

Oh my god I know what both mean I think, it’s not good. Don’t look it up

thank you. i will now look it up ^^

I'm Zynny, and this is my siggy. Feel free to use any pronouns for me, but I prefer he/they. I'm a proud aroace Christian. I also really like Ninjago and the Black Panthers movie series!

radians
Scratcher
54 posts

48kxzh0tzz_____ wrote:

medians wrote:

(#5856)

Oh my god I know what both mean I think, it’s not good. Don’t look it up

thank you. i will now look it up ^^
UHHHH
Also can confirm, it’s not blocked which is.. uhm..

Doughnut_Menace
Scratcher
100+ posts

For some dumb reason, “im an absolute stay frrrr” was blocked.

It’s the name of a fandom I swear-

radians
Scratcher
54 posts

Doughnut_Menace wrote:

For some dumb reason, “im an absolute stay frrrr” was blocked.
I copy and pasted it into an unshared project and it wasn’t, so I don’t know.