Discuss Scratch

hjeflalas
Scratcher
11 posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

I have an problem with getting muted all the time like i know the word passward with o instead of A is like sharing personal info but u can just say passw0rd or someting that easy so theres no point and those banning robots are bad and they ban my projects for having countryballs
hjeflalas
Scratcher
11 posts

Doughnut_Menace wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Chickensquad182 wrote:

I typed I'm sorry, “I'm too young to play that game. Because, when I searched the game on esrb.org It said all versions of the game are rated m because of sus and vore and bad words and too much war.” and it muted me for 5 minutes, there is no f word or s word I am not spamming anything. Please know what is wrong with my comment. I'm just explaining why I cannot play the game
its maybe inapropriate

Last edited by hjeflalas (Oct. 30, 2022 09:37:34)

wildwis
Scratcher
100+ posts

any game rated M or teen is going to inapropriate “<duh” so only play games that are rated “all” “everyone 10 plus” not “teen or m or A”

wildwis “life is fun in many ways”
mcsquaggle
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

DashaTheAroace wrote:

Adzboy wrote:

Doughnut_Menace wrote:

Me again! We should make a “meet the staff” style thing where we make a project saying how long we’ve been here and stuff. With names, pronouns, activity level, stuff like that. Quote +1 if you agree.

Also who’s gonna test the languages (i guess say on the project description?)

It's literally a forum topic, seems a bit pointless to me
yeah, plus this whole thing is taking up space for people who want to know why they were muted.

It's closing soon, so that doesn't really matter.
also should go in suggestions

highlight and down arrow to see all of it
this is joe: joe is protecc and this is frank (A-156 or RD-156): frank likes signatures for breakfast, HE EATS oh noes! your signature was eaten by frank! img]https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/881644940_100x80.png[/img copy this (add back the ['s) to have frank eat your signature!

(:>::#bb88f6) //jerry says hi

set [ v] to (:>::#bb88f6)//jerry block

:>::#bb88f6 hat
:>::#bb88f6
:>(:>::#bb88f6)::#bb88f6
:> [#aa77e5]::#bb88f6
:> (:>::#bb88f6 boolean){
:> ( :> v) (:>::#bb88a1 stack) @addInput ::#bb88f6
:> ::#bb88f6 cap
} :> (:>::#bb88f6) ::#bb88f6
:> [:> v] ::#bb88f6 cap
::#bb88f6 boolean

B̴̴̸͕͖͖͕̪͔̻͑͒̓͑͑̔̐̕͝E̵̵̴̠̺͔͎̫͖͖̝͑̽̓̀̓̚͘̚A̴̴̸͔̠̟͉͎̼͚̝̿͊̀̐͑͌̓͛͜͠N̵̸̵̦̻̺͇͉͍͓͚͕͊̐̒̒̾̀̐̿
Adzboy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mcsquaggle wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

DashaTheAroace wrote:

Adzboy wrote:

Doughnut_Menace wrote:

Me again! We should make a “meet the staff” style thing where we make a project saying how long we’ve been here and stuff. With names, pronouns, activity level, stuff like that. Quote +1 if you agree.

Also who’s gonna test the languages (i guess say on the project description?)

It's literally a forum topic, seems a bit pointless to me
yeah, plus this whole thing is taking up space for people who want to know why they were muted.

It's closing soon, so that doesn't really matter.
also should go in suggestions
I don't think so

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hjeflalas wrote:

I have an problem with getting muted all the time like i know the word passward with o instead of A is like sharing personal info but u can just say passw0rd or someting that easy so theres no point and those banning robots are bad and they ban my projects for having countryballs
Are you saying the word “password” is blocked?

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

M1mikyu wrote:

hjeflalas wrote:

Surely not! Unless… no, people have said “the OS password is” so many times!

I apologise but my signature (and now yours) has the Social Virus and cannot appear in public. Here, have a cure. You can “cure” one friend. But you cannot cure yourself. You may also give people your cures. Be creative, and remember, you can only take one cure from me.
If you have seen this social experiment and want to join in, simply replace your signature (or a line of your signature) with this.
OC CONTEST, PLEASE ENTER! Puppy Pleasure - please join! (Shift-Down)
blackpantherofdoom
Scratcher
5 posts

“I'm drawing a timeslime, he is the color blurple” got me muted for 5 minutes
it is an inside joke from my friendgroup, because “timeline” was misspelled by my friend
amira0910
Scratcher
45 posts

(I’m posting again because I received no answers.)
I got muted for “private information” because of this:
Team Umizoomi _<333_ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Why did that happen? There’s no private information.

Helloy! My names and pronouns are all of these! Do you know of the Gaehive? Well if you don’t, it’s at https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5842709/comments/! Want some positivity? Go to https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/32580433/! Want a thumbnail (or banner)? Go to https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/32581226/! Goodpie for now!

;
TheOne-6
Scratcher
500+ posts

It's that time of the week again!
This topic is closing in 15, 14, 13, 12, 11 pages.

amira0910 wrote:

Oh, how did that ban you? Like you said, there is no private information.

M1mikyu wrote:

hjeflalas wrote:

Maybe it's because of private information.

Mozboz wrote:

Chickensquad182 wrote:

6network wrote:

Quote trains? We can help!
Either that or it saw a bad word if you mix two words.
how can “too young” and “rated m” trigger the filter?

Yeah, how do they?
And that's the end of Sunday Superposts, see you next time on-
EDIT 1: King of the page!

Last edited by TheOne-6 (Oct. 30, 2022 23:32:39)

-83 PROJECTS REMAIN- (read this for info)
Your local 11 year old (since the 6th of October 2023)
go azure because that's my favourite colour
go here if you want to make an digital TV switchover
v 50 SPEED LIMIT 50LPS(lines per second) v

can i has chezburger?

hammed burger

you're over the speed limit wee-oo wee-oo

v SPEED LIMIT 60LPS v

burger..?

wait, what's scratch?

forum?! what?

uh i need sleep

(1 hour of sleep later) tiem 2 coed on scrach programer

change da world, my final message. goodbye

i didn't even need a raise

(ヾ•ω•`o :: list) // meow!
(‾人‾ :: list) // zzz
(:O :: list) // i've just woke up... hi!
^these kill evil kumquats in my signature! STOP SLEEPING ON THE JOB SWEEPY! oh, and :O wakes up at 9.
(^0^ :: other) // AAH HELP, an evil kumquat!
(D: :: other)(#ヾ•ω•`o :: list) // how long have i been doign this for??? oh wait, it's 7PM! my shift ends once i [b]get him.[/b]

Total evil kumquats caught: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (overflow)
Adzboy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

amira0910 wrote:

Seems like a genuine mistake by the filter

CST1229
Scratcher
1000+ posts

blackpantherofdoom wrote:

(#5759)
it is an inside joke from my friendgroup, because “timeline” was misspelled by my friend
I think the word that triggered the filter is “blurple”, because it's also the brand color of a chat service that is not allowed on Scratch.

This is a signature. It's a piece of text that appears below every post I write. Click here to learn more, including how to make your own.
RIP assets image hosting. 2013?-2023

Doughnut_Menace
Scratcher
100+ posts

CST1229 wrote:

(#5759)
I think the word that triggered the filter is “blurple”, because it's also the brand color of a chat service that is not allowed on Scratch.
It’s a Color. This is insane. What’s next we can’t say “Green” because of WhatsApp?

Edit: this may have come across wrong, not at you, but at this filter.

Last edited by Doughnut_Menace (Oct. 31, 2022 07:59:26)

hi! I’m Harriet, nice to meet u! // i don’t post projects anymore lol. I moved to python but don’t wanna leave y’all! // 0325 // I’m only active on the Report Comment/Description Filter Issues topic really

____TheAroace
Scratcher
500+ posts

Doughnut_Menace wrote:

CST1229 wrote:

(#5759)
It’s a Color. This is insane. What’s next we can’t say “Green” because of WhatsApp?

Oddly enough, hex codes also mute you
I tried to say “In that case, guess I'm #fa9273” or something along those lines and got muted.
What is #fa9273 you might ask? well it's this color

highlight my sig and scroll down!

Generation 21: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Don't ask me why I have three posts in the russian side of scratch.
Siggy defenders! v
((◉◡◉::#30c0f0) (O w O::#59e010) (◑◞◐::#f7c81b) (.__.::#f56e07) (◡⁔◡::#f71b6c)::#754e19
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CST1229 wrote:

(#5759)
That’d be like banning “orange” because it’s the color for Scratch (if Scratch was banned on one site)

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

scratchykit5743
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DashaTheAroace wrote:

Doughnut_Menace wrote:

CST1229 wrote:

(#5759)

I tried to say “In that case, guess I'm #fa9273” or something along those lines and got muted.
That was probably banned because the 1st 3 characters look like you're trying to get around the filter to say a homophobic slur

psst! Hit ctrl + shift + down to see the rest!

For whatever reason mister Jon Arbuckle got removed ;-; I'll find a replacement GIF later

Anyways hi, I'm SK

I've been on this site since I was 10 years old. I am currently 15

I have a major addiction to sweet tea and draw a crap ton of stuff in my free time (not all of which is scratch appropriate). I post whatever I want to on the main site and mostly manage the collaborations directory and answer questions in QaS on the forums

I have over 2000 posts lol, a huge chunk of them being from when I was 11-12 during the height of COVID

If by any chance the post you''re reading is from early 2021 or before, please forget that post exists since it is cringey

This is Kimikat.
     (OwO)
She protecc my siggy, and has been since 2020
Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

JACOB3RP wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

hjeflalas wrote:

But I see people say “password” when they talk about their virtual OS! It would make sense to block it but I am certain it isn't. Shame…

I apologise but my signature (and now yours) has the Social Virus and cannot appear in public. Here, have a cure. You can “cure” one friend. But you cannot cure yourself. You may also give people your cures. Be creative, and remember, you can only take one cure from me.
If you have seen this social experiment and want to join in, simply replace your signature (or a line of your signature) with this.
OC CONTEST, PLEASE ENTER! Puppy Pleasure - please join! (Shift-Down)
____TheAroace
Scratcher
500+ posts

scratchykit5743 wrote:

DashaTheAroace wrote:

Doughnut_Menace wrote:

CST1229 wrote:

(#5759)

That was probably banned because the 1st 3 characters look like you're trying to get around the filter to say a homophobic slur
now that I realize it yeah that might be it.

highlight my sig and scroll down!

Generation 21: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Don't ask me why I have three posts in the russian side of scratch.
Siggy defenders! v
((◉◡◉::#30c0f0) (O w O::#59e010) (◑◞◐::#f7c81b) (.__.::#f56e07) (◡⁔◡::#f71b6c)::#754e19
TheOne-6
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

JACOB3RP wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

hjeflalas wrote:

But I see people say “password” when they talk about their virtual OS! It would make sense to block it but I am certain it isn't. Shame…
why is it in my quote
see you broke it

Last edited by TheOne-6 (Oct. 31, 2022 14:09:21)

-83 PROJECTS REMAIN- (read this for info)
Your local 11 year old (since the 6th of October 2023)
go azure because that's my favourite colour
go here if you want to make an digital TV switchover
v 50 SPEED LIMIT 50LPS(lines per second) v

can i has chezburger?

hammed burger

you're over the speed limit wee-oo wee-oo

v SPEED LIMIT 60LPS v

burger..?

wait, what's scratch?

forum?! what?

uh i need sleep

(1 hour of sleep later) tiem 2 coed on scrach programer

change da world, my final message. goodbye

i didn't even need a raise

(ヾ•ω•`o :: list) // meow!
(‾人‾ :: list) // zzz
(:O :: list) // i've just woke up... hi!
^these kill evil kumquats in my signature! STOP SLEEPING ON THE JOB SWEEPY! oh, and :O wakes up at 9.
(^0^ :: other) // AAH HELP, an evil kumquat!
(D: :: other)(#ヾ•ω•`o :: list) // how long have i been doign this for??? oh wait, it's 7PM! my shift ends once i [b]get him.[/b]

Total evil kumquats caught: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (overflow)
koniu35443
Scratcher
100+ posts

español:he escrito codigo morse y me lo censuran
english: i wrrite morse code and scratch censore it