Discuss Scratch

-TheEmptyVoidOfSpace
Scratcher
500+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

(removed)

Last edited by -TheEmptyVoidOfSpace (Oct. 28, 2022 19:54:32)

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:34:12)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

• Saturn, it/its
  • cooler than you
  • eats kumquats for breakfast
  • all your base are belong to us

Paddle2See quoted me lesgoo

my first time quoting TOLORS B)

What are you looking at?
-TheEmptyVoidOfSpace
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

musicROCKS013 wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

It's closing soon, so that doesn't really matter.
Source?
A few pages ago we started saying we close at 300 - check!

Also - nothing to do with the quote, but how will elections work? Do we have judges or something, or just everyone not entering votes? Or maybe everyone that's not entering votes for someone, and then each person entering votes for say two other people entering (so not yourself) so if it comes to a tie between two or three people in the public vote, then the votes from the entering people decide the winner?
I just did a spin wheel, if you've gon any objections, say so please (:

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

• Saturn, it/its
  • cooler than you

What are you looking at?
Barophobia
Scratcher
100+ posts

Where can we find the new topic when it's made?

Barophobia wrote:

“Hate is a strong word but it's the right word.”
“Don’t hate yourself. I’ll do it for you.”
https://barobun.carrd.co/
Adzboy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-TheEmptyVoidOfSpace wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

musicROCKS013 wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

Source?

Also - nothing to do with the quote, but how will elections work? Do we have judges or something, or just everyone not entering votes? Or maybe everyone that's not entering votes for someone, and then each person entering votes for say two other people entering (so not yourself) so if it comes to a tie between two or three people in the public vote, then the votes from the entering people decide the winner?
I don't think randomising is the best option really. Try post count/quality

Aiden7158
Scratcher
6 posts

Page
lm1996
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Chickensquad182 wrote:

I typed I'm sorry, “I'm too young to play that game. Because, when I searched the game on esrb.org It said all versions of the game are rated m because of sus and vore and bad words and too much war.” and it muted me for 5 minutes, there is no f word or s word I am not spamming anything. Please know what is wrong with my comment. I'm just explaining why I cannot play the game
Likely ‘too young’ and ‘rated m’ and its explanations.

Lm / She/her / D&D DM / April 3rd /
Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

lm1996 wrote:

Chickensquad182 wrote:

I typed I'm sorry, “I'm too young to play that game. Because, when I searched the game on esrb.org It said all versions of the game are rated m because of sus and vore and bad words and too much war.” and it muted me for 5 minutes, there is no f word or s word I am not spamming anything. Please know what is wrong with my comment. I'm just explaining why I cannot play the game

Either that or it saw a bad word if you mix two words.

I apologise but my signature (and now yours) has the Social Virus and cannot appear in public. Here, have a cure. You can “cure” one friend. But you cannot cure yourself. You may also give people your cures. Be creative, and remember, you can only take one cure from me.
If you have seen this social experiment and want to join in, simply replace your signature (or a line of your signature) with this.
OC CONTEST, PLEASE ENTER! Puppy Pleasure - please join! (Shift-Down)
humaymammadly1
Scratcher
1 post

Unknown
-TheEmptyVoidOfSpace
Scratcher
500+ posts

Adzboy wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

musicROCKS013 wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

Source?

fair, could you do it then? I don't have time due to loads of schoolwork, so ill drop out.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

• Saturn, it/its
  • cooler than you

What are you looking at?
-TheEmptyVoidOfSpace
Scratcher
500+ posts

humaymammadly1 wrote:

Unknown

Aiden7158 wrote:

Page
Please stay on topic
(edit: queen of the page)

Last edited by -TheEmptyVoidOfSpace (Oct. 28, 2022 19:55:17)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

• Saturn, it/its
  • cooler than you

What are you looking at?
-_-SuperScratcher-_-
Scratcher
88 posts

Adzboy wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

musicROCKS013 wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

Source?

fair, could you do it then? I don't have time due to loads of schoolwork, so ill drop out.
Wait how do we enter—

Last edited by -_-SuperScratcher-_- (Oct. 28, 2022 19:56:37)

This tutorial took a LOT of code. Propose it to be featured, perhaps? Follow this user! She’s underrated!.sdrawkcab si txet sihT Cool moosic… Hmm…the good word detector thinks there is not a problem with your text. Please change it and remember to be disrespectful.
My signature is kumquat proof. UH OH, IT’S NOT STRAWBERRY PROO— mm yummy
I follow too many people *sigh* aroace ^^
_ksllxmfcai_
Oh yeah here are my kumquat cyclops guards! HEY QUIT SLEEPING ON THE JOB!
_(┐「 p( )_
_( )D 」∠)_
Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

-_-SuperScratcher-_- wrote:

Some people wrote:

-snip-
Wait how do we enter—
Gah! Entries close soon - or have they closed already? someone tell me - but skip back a few pages and look for a post by -TheEmptyVoidOfSpace that says “lets hold an election!” and quote it with “I'm entering” on your post to enter, but be quick!

Edit: It's post #5657 on page 383 (or 384)

Last edited by Mozboz (Oct. 28, 2022 20:22:45)

I apologise but my signature (and now yours) has the Social Virus and cannot appear in public. Here, have a cure. You can “cure” one friend. But you cannot cure yourself. You may also give people your cures. Be creative, and remember, you can only take one cure from me.
If you have seen this social experiment and want to join in, simply replace your signature (or a line of your signature) with this.
Chickensquad182
Scratcher
100+ posts

humaymammadly1 wrote:

Unknown
Please stay on topic

highlight + shift + down
Hello this is my siggy
when green flag clicked
forever
play sound [ bawk]
end
important news
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/786229628/
Chickensquad182
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

lm1996 wrote:

Chickensquad182 wrote:

how can “too young” and “rated m” trigger the filter?

Last edited by Chickensquad182 (Oct. 28, 2022 20:23:05)

highlight + shift + down
Hello this is my siggy
when green flag clicked
forever
play sound [ bawk]
end
important news
Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Chickensquad182 wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

lm1996 wrote:

Chickensquad182 wrote:

True

Chickensquad182
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

Chickensquad182 wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

lm1996 wrote:

Chickensquad182 wrote:

True
Wait, did you test the two sentences above
(and p.s. the game I'm talking about is metal gear rising.)

Last edited by Chickensquad182 (Oct. 28, 2022 20:28:20)

highlight + shift + down
Hello this is my siggy
when green flag clicked
forever
play sound [ bawk]
end
important news
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Chickensquad182 wrote:

it might be vore… vore is something. inappropriate
edit: yep, it's vore. maybe say the full phrase “eating bodies whole”? maybe that'd be okay?
also, cannibal/cannibalism isn't blocked by the filter so if that's the context you could say cannibal/ism.

Last edited by M1mikyu (Oct. 28, 2022 21:44:55)

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

WindowsMeRules2000
Scratcher
500+ posts

So apparently i got a message from the scratch team for saying these two things:
“ hello namesnipe ”
“ Ok *enters @smeZian2011’s mouth* ”

Having trouble with My Stuff, or profile comments? Discuss the issues here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/727967/
Hello, I’m WindowsMeRules2000. I am mainly active on Questions about Scratch, Help with Scripts, Suggestions, and Bugs and Glitches, and I often reply to posts with zero responses. I like Love Live! and Doki Doki Literature Club. Follow me so I can get to 2K!

I apologise but my signature (and now yours) has the Social Virus and cannot appear in public. If you have seen this social experiment and want to join in, simply replace your signature (or a line of your signature) with this.

(๑\>◡\<๑ :: sensing) // This is Sayori, she spreads positive vibes
(¬_¬ :: #ffc2fd) // This is Natsuki, she prevents dupe suggestions and identifies rejected suggestions
(ーー; :: looks) // This is Yuri, she answers questions in the QaS forum
(:\) :: pen) // This is Monika, she helps people in the Help with Scripts forum

Chickensquad182
Scratcher
100+ posts

M1mikyu wrote:

Chickensquad182 wrote:

edit: yep, it's vore. maybe say the full phrase “eating bodies whole”? maybe that'd be okay?
also, cannibal/cannibalism isn't blocked by the filter so if that's the context you could say cannibal/ism.
tsym

highlight + shift + down
Hello this is my siggy
when green flag clicked
forever
play sound [ bawk]
end
important news
Doughnut_Menace
Scratcher
100+ posts

M1mikyu wrote:

Chickensquad182 wrote:

Vore? Do you mean the one with the G?

hi! I’m Harriet, nice to meet u! // i don’t post projects anymore lol. I moved to python but don’t wanna leave y’all! // 0325 // I’m only active on the Report Comment/Description Filter Issues topic really