Denciethepenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

1415917 wrote:

Denciethepenguin wrote:

1415917 wrote:

Denciethepenguin wrote:

I completed Escape From Pelican Rock a few days ago. It was a pretty good island.
Also, am I the only person who sometimes likes to speedrun islands?
What do you mean?
Basically completing an island as fast as possible.
(I've completed Early Poptropica in 4 minutes and 6 seconds. :3)
Hmmm. Never tried it, but sounds like a fun challenge. I've never actually timed myself but I can do it pretty fast, too. I think it's longer than four minutes, though. Have you finished every island?
Yup. xD
(My username is 13Denc37 if you want proof :P)

Don't you hate that moment when you have no ideas for a signature?
CTEvans14
Scratcher
100+ posts

Poptropica!

I finished nearly every island. I still have to do that Timmy Failure one.

Last edited by CTEvans14 (Jan. 8, 2016 19:06:06)

Isn't technology the best? Along with video games, of course.
Denciethepenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

After 2 months, my request has been fulfilled by the PHB. I have now harnessed the power of derp.

:3

Don't you hate that moment when you have no ideas for a signature?
jasperjay
Scratcher
100+ posts

Poptropica!

I'm a non-member who did escape from pelican rock early. I did it on mobile.

I'm derpy.

I also have 3 accounts.

Scratcher
98 posts

Poptropica!

CTEvans14 wrote:

I was…unimpressed by Timmy Failure Island. Rather boring, as far as islands go. I wish they would come up with more or their own ideas instead of using ideas from other franchises. (at least, I think that's what they're called…)

According to J. K. Rowling, Muggles can do magic. Chain of logic:

1. J. K. Rowling wrote The Philosopher's Stone.
2. In The Philosopher's Stone, the students at Hogwarts sing the school song to the tune of their choice, after which Albus Dumbledore says, “Ah, music. A magic beyond all we do here.”
3. Therefore, music is magic.
4. Muggles can make music.
5. Therefore, Muggles can perform magic.

Snowberry127
Scratcher
19 posts

Poptropica!

1415917 wrote:

CTEvans14 wrote:

I was…unimpressed by Timmy Failure Island. Rather boring, as far as islands go. I wish they would come up with more or their own ideas instead of using ideas from other franchises. (at least, I think that's what they're called…)
I totally agree. I was impressed by Escape from Pelican Rock, though.
Scratcher
98 posts

Poptropica!

Snowberry127 wrote:

1415917 wrote:

CTEvans14 wrote:

I haven't done it yet, but it looks awesome. Now I usually watch the walkthrough when it comes out for members and then do it based on what I remember when it actually comes out for non-members.

2. In The Philosopher's Stone, the students at Hogwarts sing the school song to the tune of their choice, after which Albus Dumbledore says, “Ah, music. A magic beyond all we do here.”

dogsandscratchmatch
Scratcher
11 posts

Poptropica!

Denciethepenguin wrote:

After 2 months, my request has been fulfilled by the PHB. I have now harnessed the power of derp.

:3

omg! thats awesome!!

Last edited by dogsandscratchmatch (Feb. 3, 2016 23:50:00)

dogsandscratchmatch
Scratcher
11 posts

Poptropica!

Denciethepenguin wrote:

1415917 wrote:

Denciethepenguin wrote:

1415917 wrote:

Denciethepenguin wrote:

I completed Escape From Pelican Rock a few days ago. It was a pretty good island.
What do you mean?
Hmmm. Never tried it, but sounds like a fun challenge. I've never actually timed myself but I can do it pretty fast, too. I think it's longer than four minutes, though. Have you finished every island?
Yup. xD

i friend you 13Denc37! sorry cant tell you my username because of private info. but i'm the one with headphones and pink lips, a dimple, a yellow ponytail, and a hipster jacket. your the one with the moving lips am i correct?
dogsandscratchmatch
Scratcher
11 posts

Poptropica!

funnies50 wrote:

Animeboy975 wrote:

I remember 24 Carrot gave me nightmares when I was younger It was something about Costco… okay I was weird
The ones that gave me nightmares were Ghost Story and Zomberry
i was 5 and i got scared from zomberry and gost island
Snowberry127
Scratcher
19 posts

Poptropica!

1415917 wrote:

Snowberry127 wrote:

1415917 wrote:

CTEvans14 wrote:

I haven't done it yet, but it looks awesome. Now I usually watch the walkthrough when it comes out for members and then do it based on what I remember when it actually comes out for non-members.
EFPR is really fun. I use the PHB for my walkthroughs. But Cryptids Island will always be my favorite, even though I have an island idea that I'd love to see done. Then that would be my favorite island. But Pelican Rock is a close second.

Last edited by Snowberry127 (Feb. 14, 2016 21:51:52)

Scratcher
98 posts

Poptropica!

dogsandscratchmatch wrote:

Denciethepenguin wrote:

1415917 wrote:

Denciethepenguin wrote:

1415917 wrote:

Denciethepenguin wrote:

What do you mean?
Yup. xD

i friend you 13Denc37! sorry cant tell you my username because of private info. but i'm the one with headphones and pink lips, a dimple, a yellow ponytail, and a hipster jacket. your the one with the moving lips am i correct?
There's probably a lot of characters that look like that and you can't just look up a character without having their username. Sounds cool, though!

scrooge200
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

I've done every island except Galactic Hot Dogs (I did it on iOS, I still need to do it on PC), Mission Atlantis 1-3 and SOS (I'm afraid of jellyfish).

I'm replaying Counterfeit island right now. It's probably one of my favorites. Right up there with Steamworks, Wimpy Boardwalk, Shark Tooth, Super Power, 24 Carrot, Spy, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Nabooti… you know, all islands are pretty good. Except Ghost Story, Vampires Curse, and the Scaredy Pants segment of Game Show.
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

scrooge200 wrote:

I'm replaying Counterfeit island right now. It's probably one of my favorites. Right up there with Steamworks, Wimpy Boardwalk, Shark Tooth, Super Power, 24 Carrot, Spy, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Nabooti… you know, all islands are pretty good. Except Ghost Story, Vampires Curse, and the Scaredy Pants segment of Game Show.
I've noticed a pattern here. Care to explain?

scrooge200
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

scrooge200 wrote:

Ghost Story was boring, Vampires Curse I don't really like, and Scaredy Pants annoys me. I'm bad at every minigame.

Last edited by scrooge200 (Feb. 9, 2016 17:40:11)

BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

scrooge200 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

scrooge200 wrote:

Ghost Story was boring, Vampires Curse I don't really like, and Scaredy Pants annoys me. I'm bad at every minigame.
Huh! What an odd coincidence those islands would have similar themes then.

sam2b10
Scratcher
8 posts

Poptropica!

poptropica was my thing some time's I go on it but I miss it

can we talk about poptropica because it's my best one
Barbara_Gordon
Scratcher
1 post

Poptropica!

Probably the first game I ever played. I started playing when it only had a few islands.
Jeffj2006
Scratcher
5 posts

Poptropica!

they need to add more islands like pelican rock
and i finished like in November
scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

Oh yeah, I love to ‘speedrun’ islands. I never timed myself, but I can get Early Poptropica done in less than 5 minutes. I have about 17 accounts, about 15 of which I lost the passwords to because I had too many. xD

“If you get it, then let's go, crown citizen.”