Discuss Scratch

boo-happyh
Scratcher
18 posts

Poptropica!

I play islands in poptropica I win them by using cheats. Most of my friends are members. My favorite islands are: Spy island,Wimpy kid boardwalk, wimpy kid wonderland. The creator of poptropica is Jeff Kinney the author of DIARY of a wimpy kid. If you want to play it go on poptropica.com or poptropicahelp.net

HI, im boo-happyh and im president Obama's son. just kidding im not his son but i am a good polite kid.
GAGeorgia
Scratcher
10 posts

Poptropica!

I use cheats to win most of the islands….. Thats not bad though. I have finished 9 islands. ( I think )
I have a poptropica project if anyone wants to check it out. I am not a member. I want to be one. but I am not.

scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

GAGeorgia wrote:

I use cheats to win most of the islands….. Thats not bad though. I have finished 9 islands. ( I think )
I have a poptropica project if anyone wants to check it out. I am not a member. I want to be one. but I am not.

boo-happyh wrote:

I play islands in poptropica I win them by using cheats. Most of my friends are members. My favorite islands are: Spy island,Wimpy kid boardwalk, wimpy kid wonderland. The creator of poptropica is Jeff Kinney the author of DIARY of a wimpy kid. If you want to play it go on poptropica.com or poptropicahelp.net
LOL I think everyone uses cheats for Poptropica at some point, though. I don't play anymore because it takes up so dang much time… it's still so fun though ;___;

“If you get it, then let's go, crown citizen.”
clonecody
Scratcher
8 posts

Poptropica!

how do u cheat
IgDegOo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

what is poptropica
boo-happyh
Scratcher
18 posts

Poptropica!

I play poptropica I forgot my password so I made a new player. so I made a friend of my old player my old player's username is dojo673 my new player is lodeddiper891.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[
when green flag clicked
say [what's my old poptropica username!] for (2) secs

HI, im boo-happyh and im president Obama's son. just kidding im not his son but i am a good polite kid.
boo-happyh
Scratcher
18 posts

Poptropica!

someone said how to cheat. Just go on www.poptropicahelp.net then press island help then it will have all kinds of island guides and videos to play it go on www.poptropica.com

Denciethepenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

boo-happyh wrote:

someone said how to cheat. Just go on www.poptropicahelp.net then press island help then it will have all kinds of island guides and videos to play it go on www.poptropica.com
does that mean i've cheated on over half the islands ;~;

Don't you hate that moment when you have no ideas for a signature?
scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

clonecody wrote:

how do u cheat
hskdfbgljsdgj

Denciethepenguin wrote:

boo-happyh wrote:

does that mean i've cheated on over half the islands ;~;
does that mean i've cheated on all the islands \ಠ^ಠ/

“If you get it, then let's go, crown citizen.”
boo-happyh
Scratcher
18 posts

Poptropica!

There a free play in poptropica but it's the same way you play in poptropica. You could get membership too. The username is freeplay890 and the password is poptropica.
when this sprite clicked
say [FREE PLAY ON POPTROPICA!]

liam48D
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

I've got quite the party going on!

202e-202e-202e-202e-202e UNI-CODE~~~~~
liam48D
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

Huh, apparently this isn't just on Scratch..

EDIT: lol, Poptropica crashed when I entered.

Last edited by liam48D (July 25, 2016 13:41:49)

starrydash
Scratcher
2 posts

Poptropica!

forever
set [Person Talking v] to [Mom]
say [Stop Playing Poptropica!]
set [Person Talking v] to [Me]
say [Nope!!
end

repeat until <Die>
add [Program] to [To Do List v]
add [Sleep] to [To Do List v]
add [Eat] to [To Do List v]
add [Think of a project] to [To Do List v]

end
Creeperslayer2
Scratcher
3 posts

Poptropica!

Hi, I'm Creeperslayer2. My username is LastDragonGamer, and my Poptropica name is Grumpy Dragon. I got 29 medallions. Pls reply.
liam48D
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

Creeperslayer2 wrote:

Hi, I'm Creeperslayer2. My username is LastDragonGamer, and my Poptropica name is Grumpy Dragon. I got 29 medallions. Pls reply.
Nice avatar!

Creeperslayer2
Scratcher
3 posts

Poptropica!

Comment if you read the Poptropica book or know how to make DanTDM hair in Poptropica(I know )
boo-happyh
Scratcher
18 posts

Poptropica!

how?

boo-happyh
Scratcher
18 posts

Poptropica!

GAGeorgia wrote:

i finised all the islands before my membership ran out

liam48D
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

boo-happyh wrote:

i finised all the islands before my membership ran out
Every island? Without any walkthroughs?

EDIT: bbcode typo

Last edited by liam48D (Oct. 14, 2016 21:50:44)

lille457
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

Enough said.