Discuss Scratch

scrooge200
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

My username is Hungry Berry. Not the best, but at least I'm not Sweaty Icicle.

Last edited by scrooge200 (Nov. 25, 2015 03:26:23)

BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

scrooge200 wrote:

I'd go 100% with Sweaty Icicle.
I had to settle for the mundane but passable “Golden Bird” because whenever I got a really cool name I'm sometimes like “Oh, maybe I can get an even better name!” and end up getting something really lame. Then I have to continuously click through boring names until I reach something that's even mildly interesting.

scratchykeon
Scratcher
3 posts

Poptropica!

lolololololololololol hahahahahahahahah no poptropica lolz lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lololololllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll hehehehehehehehehehehahahahahahalolololfhhahahelololohahahahehehekolololo
scratchykeon
Scratcher
3 posts

Poptropica!

scratch llllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
tifany10
Scratcher
18 posts

Poptropica!

OMG I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW ISLAND HOPPER THINGY!!!! I WANT FREE MEMBERSHIP!!!!
Scratcher
98 posts

Poptropica!

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

scrooge200 wrote:

I had to settle for the mundane but passable “Golden Bird” because whenever I got a really cool name I'm sometimes like “Oh, maybe I can get an even better name!” and end up getting something really lame. Then I have to continuously click through boring names until I reach something that's even mildly interesting.
Yeah, randomized names are annoying that way. I wouldn't mind Golden Bird, though–after all, what's wrong with Snidgets?

Last edited by 1415917 (Nov. 27, 2015 05:06:26)

According to J. K. Rowling, Muggles can do magic. Chain of logic:

1. J. K. Rowling wrote The Philosopher's Stone.
2. In The Philosopher's Stone, the students at Hogwarts sing the school song to the tune of their choice, after which Albus Dumbledore says, “Ah, music. A magic beyond all we do here.”
3. Therefore, music is magic.
4. Muggles can make music.
5. Therefore, Muggles can perform magic.

Snowberry127
Scratcher
19 posts

Poptropica!

tifany10 wrote:

OMG I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW ISLAND HOPPER THINGY!!!! I WANT FREE MEMBERSHIP!!!!
I want the grand prize because I have an island idea that I want to explain to the creator.
Snowberry127
Scratcher
19 posts

Poptropica!

I've already gone to all of the islands and I got all of the tickets ASAP.
when I receive [ grand prize]

wait until <my island appears>

Last edited by Snowberry127 (Nov. 27, 2015 15:48:01)

BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

1415917 wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

scrooge200 wrote:

Yeah, randomized names are annoying that way. I wouldn't mind Golden Bird, though–after all, what's wrong with Snidgets?
I think it reminded me of Birdie from Super Punch-Out!!

“Right on!”

flutehamster
Scratcher
500+ posts

Poptropica!

I stopped playing like 4 years ago. >.> Well, maybe I'll login.

JOIN SPAM!
This is how many messages Comp09 has:
Clicky.
Denciethepenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

I might be a little too good at Soupwords.

Don't you hate that moment when you have no ideas for a signature?
Scratcher
98 posts

Poptropica!

Denciethepenguin wrote:

I might be a little too good at Soupwords.
LOL I've never been particularly great at it…although I haven't played it in a loooooooooooooooooong time…

2. In The Philosopher's Stone, the students at Hogwarts sing the school song to the tune of their choice, after which Albus Dumbledore says, “Ah, music. A magic beyond all we do here.”

Scratcher
98 posts

Poptropica!

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for Escape from Pelican Rock to be available for non-members. It looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scratcher
98 posts

Poptropica!

funnies50 wrote:

maxamillion321 wrote:

I used to play Poptropica a lot but not anymore.
Same here. But I've got 17 accounts so I can't help it sometimes lol
How on earth did you end up with seventeen accounts? I can hardly keep up with two! I'm currently trying to come up with a costume that looks at least slightly like Loki, but I'm not having much luck. He currently has too-short hair and a pink scarf. I'm working on PoptropiCon right now, even though I've already done it like three times, because all the other times were before I became obsessed with everything Marvel and I want to find all the references to the Marvel Universe.

tifany10
Scratcher
18 posts

Poptropica!

1415917 wrote:

funnies50 wrote:

maxamillion321 wrote:

I used to play Poptropica a lot but not anymore.
Same here. But I've got 17 accounts so I can't help it sometimes lol
How on earth did you end up with seventeen accounts? I can hardly keep up with two! I'm currently trying to come up with a costume that looks at least slightly like Loki, but I'm not having much luck. He currently has too-short hair and a pink scarf. I'm working on PoptropiCon right now, even though I've already done it like three times, because all the other times were before I became obsessed with everything Marvel and I want to find all the references to the Marvel Universe.

I already got past poptropicon. It's pretty easy. Right now I'm on escape from pelican rock island. ツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツ
Denciethepenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

I completed Escape From Pelican Rock a few days ago. It was a pretty good island.
Also, am I the only person who sometimes likes to speedrun islands?

Scratcher
98 posts

Poptropica!

Denciethepenguin wrote:

I completed Escape From Pelican Rock a few days ago. It was a pretty good island.
What do you mean?

Denciethepenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

1415917 wrote:

Denciethepenguin wrote:

What do you mean?
Basically completing an island as fast as possible.
(I've completed Early Poptropica in 4 minutes and 6 seconds. :3)

Scratcher
98 posts

Poptropica!

Denciethepenguin wrote:

1415917 wrote:

Denciethepenguin wrote:

What do you mean?
Basically completing an island as fast as possible.
(I've completed Early Poptropica in 4 minutes and 6 seconds. :3)
Hmmm. Never tried it, but sounds like a fun challenge. I've never actually timed myself but I can do it pretty fast, too. I think it's longer than four minutes, though. Have you finished every island?

CTEvans14
Scratcher
100+ posts

Poptropica!

I finished Escape From Pelican Rock in under a day. It's my new favorite Island.

Isn't technology the best? Along with video games, of course.