Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

funnies50 wrote:

lille457 wrote:

PonyoPenguin wrote:

lille457 wrote:

PonyoPenguin wrote:

I hated this game because it was all we could get on in 4th grade. If the teacher caught anyone on anything else they'd be banned from using the computers.
That's not a very good reason for hating a game, you know.

I hated it because we used to be able to get on whatever we wanted in 3rd grade, then in 4th grade it was just this stupid game.
In 3rd grade all we got on was Club Penguin. ^^ That's because we just simply decided to.
I still play club penguin!
I don't play Club Penguin that much anymore, because I'm not really into virtual worlds anymore. I'm more interested in sites like Scratch or deviantART or YouTube for some reason.

haxcharsol
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

funnies50 wrote:

lille457 wrote:

PonyoPenguin wrote:

lille457 wrote:

PonyoPenguin wrote:

I hated this game because it was all we could get on in 4th grade. If the teacher caught anyone on anything else they'd be banned from using the computers.

I hated it because we used to be able to get on whatever we wanted in 3rd grade, then in 4th grade it was just this stupid game.
In 3rd grade all we got on was Club Penguin. ^^ That's because we just simply decided to.
I loved Club Penguin, but then the membership nation attacked.
I felt like I used that joke before.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to emit a beacon of light from my seeing orbs.
fivehead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

haxcharsol wrote:

funnies50 wrote:

lille457 wrote:

PonyoPenguin wrote:

lille457 wrote:

PonyoPenguin wrote:

I know! You used to actually be able to play games and wear clothes and do stuff. Now, you can't even wear clothes you bought from membership if you're not, can only play like 2 levels of any games, can't get half the badges, can't use Ninjitsu cards or whatever, and a bunchhhhhhhh more.

Last edited by fivehead (Dec. 22, 2013 16:21:02)

lille457
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

fivehead wrote:

haxcharsol wrote:

funnies50 wrote:

lille457 wrote:

PonyoPenguin wrote:

lille457 wrote:

PonyoPenguin wrote:

I know! You used to actually be able to play games and wear clothes and do stuff. Now, you can't even wear clothes you bought from membership if you're not, can only play like 2 levels of any games, can't get half the badges, can't use Ninjitsu cards or whatever, and a bunchhhhhhhh more.
At least they gave the Nonmembers furniture.

funnies50
Scratcher
73 posts

Poptropica!

lille457 wrote:

funnies50 wrote:

lille457 wrote:

PonyoPenguin wrote:

lille457 wrote:

PonyoPenguin wrote:

I don't play Club Penguin that much anymore, because I'm not really into virtual worlds anymore. I'm more interested in sites like Scratch or deviantART or YouTube for some reason.
same here but I don't like youtube

╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝
forever
Jesus Loves You
end
lille457
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

funnies50 wrote:

lille457 wrote:

funnies50 wrote:

lille457 wrote:

PonyoPenguin wrote:

lille457 wrote:

PonyoPenguin wrote:

Why not?

PikachuZap_BETA
New to Scratch
2 posts

Poptropica!

I play it! I'm DittoDelta!

so much doge its unbelievable
haxcharsol
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

lille457 wrote:

fivehead wrote:

haxcharsol wrote:

funnies50 wrote:

lille457 wrote:

PonyoPenguin wrote:

lille457 wrote:

PonyoPenguin wrote:

They do?

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to emit a beacon of light from my seeing orbs.
funnies50
Scratcher
73 posts

Poptropica!

lille457 wrote:

funnies50 wrote:

lille457 wrote:

funnies50 wrote:

lille457 wrote:

PonyoPenguin wrote:

lille457 wrote:

PonyoPenguin wrote:

Why not?
Idk

╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝
forever
Jesus Loves You
end
funnies50
Scratcher
73 posts

Poptropica!

It just seems pointless lol
But I do use it for a few things

╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝
forever
Jesus Loves You
end
lille457
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

haxcharsol wrote:

lille457 wrote:

fivehead wrote:

haxcharsol wrote:

funnies50 wrote:

lille457 wrote:

PonyoPenguin wrote:

lille457 wrote:

PonyoPenguin wrote:

They do?
Yah they do. The non members….Look, we should go to a CP topic for this since this is a POPTROPICA topic.

maxamillion321
Scratcher
100+ posts

Poptropica!

I used to play Poptropica a lot but not anymore.
funnies50
Scratcher
73 posts

Poptropica!

maxamillion321 wrote:

I used to play Poptropica a lot but not anymore.
Same here. But I've got 17 accounts so I can't help it sometimes lol

╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝
forever
Jesus Loves You
end
funnies50
Scratcher
73 posts

Poptropica!

PikachuZap_BETA wrote:

I play it! I'm DittoDelta!
your username is DittoDelta?
I will go on the poptropica avatar studio
and look at your avatar

╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝
forever
Jesus Loves You
end
happygoat432
Scratcher
100+ posts

Poptropica!

I love Poptropica. I got to about Virus Hunter Island before Flash Player did something odd on my computer. Now it's all zoomed in and I can't even log in.

The loveliest lies of all~
funnies50
Scratcher
73 posts

Poptropica!

happygoat432 wrote:

I love Poptropica. I got to about Virus Hunter Island before Flash Player did something odd on my computer. Now it's all zoomed in and I can't even log in.

Did you at least get to finish virus hunter?.

╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝
forever
Jesus Loves You
end
happygoat432
Scratcher
100+ posts

Poptropica!

Nope.

funnies50
Scratcher
73 posts

Poptropica!

happygoat432 wrote:

Nope.

Well…you do get to ride in a machine and shoot viruses at the end. Right now i've got the flu so shooting viruses would be very fun but I'm not allowed to.

╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝
forever
Jesus Loves You
end
happygoat432
Scratcher
100+ posts

Poptropica!

I have some pretty cool Poptropicans, the first of which has been around since maybe 2008 or 2009.
My absolute favorite is one I never use much (I'm afraid I'll mess up his outfit), but is super cool anyway.
http://www.poptropica.com/avatarstudio/avatar.html?a=ba0V5ZnRhUVZOVVVrODVNREk9
People freak out whenever he goes into a clubhouse. Darn paparazzi!

funnies50
Scratcher
73 posts

Poptropica!

happygoat432 wrote:

I have some pretty cool Poptropicans, the first of which has been around since maybe 2008 or 2009.
My absolute favorite is one I never use much (I'm afraid I'll mess up his outfit), but is super cool anyway.
http://www.poptropica.com/avatarstudio/avatar.html?a=ba0V5ZnRhUVZOVVVrODVNREk9
People freak out whenever he goes into a clubhouse. Darn paparazzi!
Isn't that Binary Bard's outfit?

╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝
forever
Jesus Loves You
end