Discuss Scratch

terminator68
Scratcher
100+ posts

Poptropica!

I'll admit, I did play it a long, long time ago, before it implemented that subscription-based model. I got a thrill out of it while I could, but after that, I decided I wasn't going to pay huge sums for virtual nonsense. Same with Club Penguin, too .

Last edited by terminator68 (Jan. 22, 2014 06:23:24)

- Dante
CTEvans14
Scratcher
100+ posts

Poptropica!

funnies50 wrote:

happygoat432 wrote:

I have some pretty cool Poptropicans, the first of which has been around since maybe 2008 or 2009.
My absolute favorite is one I never use much (I'm afraid I'll mess up his outfit), but is super cool anyway.
http://www.poptropica.com/avatarstudio/avatar.html?a=ba0V5ZnRhUVZOVVVrODVNREk9
People freak out whenever he goes into a clubhouse. Darn paparazzi!
Isn't that Binary Bard's outfit?
I think so.

Isn't technology the best? Along with video games, of course.
happygoat432
Scratcher
100+ posts

Poptropica!

Yup.A long time ago, I found someone with part of his outfit in a clubhouse. Must have glitched the game in such a way that they got it. (There used to be a similar glitch with Dr. Hare.) I scoured the clubhouses for days and eventually found the rest of it. Then, when Super Villain Island came out, they made it so the outfit could no longer be costumized, so he's one of a kind.

The loveliest lies of all~
trixy099
Scratcher
1 post

Poptropica!

I have beat every island but that pirate one. GAAAAAcool

say [LIFE I BLAME LIFE]
funnies50
Scratcher
73 posts

Poptropica!

happygoat432 wrote:

Yup.A long time ago, I found someone with part of his outfit in a clubhouse. Must have glitched the game in such a way that they got it. (There used to be a similar glitch with Dr. Hare.) I scoured the clubhouses for days and eventually found the rest of it. Then, when Super Villain Island came out, they made it so the outfit could no longer be costumized, so he's one of a kind.

Well, good job! (B/C now you have to play Astro Knights Island to get his outfit, and get really far into the levels to meet him just for a short time.)

╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝
forever
Jesus Loves You
end
funnies50
Scratcher
73 posts

Poptropica!

trixy099 wrote:

I have beat every island but that pirate one. GAAAAAcool
Do you mean Skullduggery Island, with Captain Crawfish? And WOW that's pretty good to beat almost all of the islands. Early Poptropica Island is the only one I can ever complete the other ones are all too hard for me. My brother, luke987, has his friend complete the islands for him on his account because he can't do anything else either. Right now he's struggling with Wild West Island
say [LIFE I BLAME LIFE]

╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝
forever
Jesus Loves You
end
happygoat432
Scratcher
100+ posts

Poptropica!

I just found out that Poptropica works on my laptop, and decided to start Mocktropica. I have to admit, it's pretty awesome! It's a lot harder than earlier islands, though.

funnies50
Scratcher
73 posts

Poptropica!

happygoat432 wrote:

I just found out that Poptropica works on my laptop, and decided to start Mocktropica. I have to admit, it's pretty awesome! It's a lot harder than earlier islands, though.
Really? Oh and by the way. For cheats ( I know) use Poptropica Help Blog, PHB. It has guides for all of the islands, including Mocktropica.

╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝
forever
Jesus Loves You
end
happygoat432
Scratcher
100+ posts

Poptropica!

I actually went on the PHB yesterday for a guide to Mocktropica! My friend told me about that site a long time ago, but it's been a while since I've used an island guide.

funnies50
Scratcher
73 posts

Poptropica!

happygoat432 wrote:

I actually went on the PHB yesterday for a guide to Mocktropica! My friend told me about that site a long time ago, but it's been a while since I've used an island guide.
Did you beat the island?

╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝
forever
Jesus Loves You
end
happygoat432
Scratcher
100+ posts

Poptropica!

Not yet, but soon…

happygoat432
Scratcher
100+ posts

Poptropica!

I can open a Multiverse room if you'd like. The code will come soon if you say OK.

funnies50
Scratcher
73 posts

Poptropica!

happygoat432 wrote:

I can open a Multiverse room if you'd like. The code will come soon if you say OK.
Um.. okay, sure but I can only play on Saturdays

╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝
forever
Jesus Loves You
end
happygoat432
Scratcher
100+ posts

Poptropica!

But you're on now?

happygoat432
Scratcher
100+ posts

Poptropica!

Oh, never mind. I think the computer notified me reeeaaallly late.

pufflebomb2000
Scratcher
1 post

Poptropica!

love that game
mario91100
Scratcher
500+ posts

Poptropica!

Lightningstep36 wrote:

I used to play Poptropica about four or five years ago. I ended up getting bored of it after while. Haven't heard anything about it since then, until I saw this topic.

Agreed.
I used to play it 24/7. I think I gave out sometime around Time Travel Island.
I just checked back after finding this topic, and while they have some pretty creative ideas in there, this is quickly becoming Club Penguin.

However, before then, I got a lot of stuff, including a samurai costume.

Everything cool is now members only.
happygoat432
Scratcher
100+ posts

Poptropica!

It may seem like everything is members only at first, but you'd be surprised at how much non-members get. I have never been a member and probably never will be, and I'm doing just fine. All members get is 5-10 minute bonus quests at the end of each island, early access, and ‘special’ store items. I'm personally not bothered by waiting a couple more days to play an island, as long as they don't start making entire ‘members only’ ones.
And “cool” can be a matter of opinion. If you scout the clubhouses enough with that costumizer button at the ready, you'd be surprised what you can find.

happygoat432
Scratcher
100+ posts

Poptropica!

Who's excited for Monster Carnival?

lille457
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poptropica!

happygoat432 wrote:

Who's excited for Monster Carnival?
Not me. I read some comments about people talking about it and it feels like another Higurashi ;n;