Discuss Scratch

AiyanMind
Scratcher
100+ posts

Skycoon Collaborative Project - Multiplayer Tycoon Game - Now Hiring Advertisers!

Thanks guys!

hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Skycoon Collaborative Project - Multiplayer Tycoon Game - Now Hiring Advertisers!

We're hiring artists? I should work faster to keep up my part… I don't want to get replaced.

I'm working on art for the gameplay right now :)

AiyanMind
Scratcher
100+ posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

We're hiring artists? I should work faster to keep up my part… I don't want to get replaced.

I'm working on art for the gameplay right now :)
I'm sure you should be fine

TheSuperiorNootNoot
Scratcher
31 posts

+1 vote AiyanMind

Last edited by TheSuperiorNootNoot (Feb. 17, 2017 13:41:19)

La meilleure vengeance est le succès maître
Translated to
The best revenge is master success
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The colorful post!

Today's the day everybody gets fired if they haven't replied, right?
Well, not many people replied… we might lose a lot of people :(

Well anyways… I've been designing the gameplay by drawing a way the interface could work for a “community shop,” and how it could connect with lists, even though I'm not sure if I'm supposed to :/

At the same time, the art for the gameplay is going good, but I don't have any pictures to put on here. I'm thinking of waiting until people start making the main game with substitute art and then I'll add my art in. That's also when I'll put in the menu art, I guess, which I'm thinking of changing a little bit to match more with the style of AiyanMind's menu project.

I sort of want to know who is starting to work on the gameplay so we can collaborate more, and be able to put our ideas together and get a base of how the game will work so we can, …, collaborate with the same idea.

I'll keep working on my other projects as well as this, and I hope not too many people will be fired :)

Color haters… you've lived through the hardest post of your lives. Sorry if the color is overwhelming.

Dvd00
Scratcher
13 posts

+1 vote AiyanMind
TheSuperiorNootNoot
Scratcher
31 posts

I am still here, but I think my interest and contributions to the project have been waning. I will try to speed up the development.

La meilleure vengeance est le succès maître
Translated to
The best revenge is master success
EpicDude1001
Scratcher
96 posts

Username: EpicDude1001
Position I want:Art
Activity:9.5
Other Accounts: none
Anything else: What does the art department do?

1+1=2+2=4+4=8+8=16+16=32…+1024=2048
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EpicDude1001 wrote:

We make the images for the game we are making, such as buttons, ground, or ships.

EpicDude1001
Scratcher
96 posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

EpicDude1001 wrote:

We make the images for the game we are making, such as buttons, ground, or ships.
ok then im %100 in

-Collab-
Scratcher
100+ posts

EpicDude1001 wrote:

Accepted! Sry for the wait, I was busy last weekend. What kind of art do you want to draw?

Last edited by -Collab- (Feb. 21, 2017 19:51:02)

-Collab-
Scratcher
100+ posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

The colorful post!

Today's the day everybody gets fired if they haven't replied, right?
Well, not many people replied… we might lose a lot of people :(

Well anyways… I've been designing the gameplay by drawing a way the interface could work for a “community shop,” and how it could connect with lists, even though I'm not sure if I'm supposed to :/

At the same time, the art for the gameplay is going good, but I don't have any pictures to put on here. I'm thinking of waiting until people start making the main game with substitute art and then I'll add my art in. That's also when I'll put in the menu art, I guess, which I'm thinking of changing a little bit to match more with the style of AiyanMind's menu project.

I sort of want to know who is starting to work on the gameplay so we can collaborate more, and be able to put our ideas together and get a base of how the game will work so we can, …, collaborate with the same idea.

I'll keep working on my other projects as well as this, and I hope not too many people will be fired :)

Color haters… you've lived through the hardest post of your lives. Sorry if the color is overwhelming.

Nice!

Dvd00
Scratcher
13 posts

How big do we want the board to be? How many squares?
EpicDude1001
Scratcher
96 posts

-Collab- wrote:

EpicDude1001 wrote:

Accepted! Sry for the wait, I was busy last weekend. What kind of art do you want to draw?

Any art you want me to draw,but maybe coins,droppers,or anything else.

-Collab-
Scratcher
100+ posts

EpicDude1001 wrote:

-Collab- wrote:

EpicDude1001 wrote:

Any art you want me to draw,but maybe coins,droppers,or anything else.

I will add you as inventory artist, which means you will draw icons for materials, such as money, oil, tourists, etc.

EpicDude1001
Scratcher
96 posts

ok ill make them now just tell me what to draw

AiyanMind
Scratcher
100+ posts

What should I do?

-Collab-
Scratcher
100+ posts

AiyanMind wrote:

What should I do?

I have no current assignments for menu coder, but you can take up a second position if you want.

-Collab-
Scratcher
100+ posts

EpicDude1001 wrote:

ok ill make them now just tell me what to draw

I updated the OP with an assignment for you.

-Collab-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump!