EᑎᗪᒪEᔕᔕ ᖇEᗩᒪITIEᔕ RP OVER 12000 comments

the_force wrote:

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

the_force wrote:

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

the_force wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

What exactly are simbiotes?
It was based off this http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Klyntar_(Race)
Rp anybody?
What universe is the planet in
were RPing in your universe so u can join
Can I make one other character?
MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

the_force wrote:

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

the_force wrote:

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

the_force wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

Rp anybody?
Yes.

Gender: Genderfluild-ish. Female most of the time, though occasionally Agender.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Spirit Animal: American Kestrel

Favorite Color: Blue/grey
joinmeblackbutler
Scratcher
500+ posts

MistickMage wrote:

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

the_force wrote:

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

the_force wrote:

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

the_force wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

Rp anybody?
Yes.
Thanks.
Delphox915
Scratcher
100+ posts

Oh, we're making planets now? I'll make one too, then! I've had this idea rattling around for a bit…

Elyxium
A planet based entirely around others. It was created by the fears, beliefs, and hopes of the inhabitants of the multiverse. It has many dangers- any danger, real or imagined, through the multiverse will manifest in Elyxium and the planet will often rapidly change without warning. It has been in the same place ever since its creation at the dawn of life: surrounded by dark matter far away from anything else. To escape from any threat on this planet, no matter how lethal, is to imagine that it's not there. It's in Universe 04.

Also, happy second anniversary to this RP! I can't believe it's been this long…

Hey, I'm Delphox and I love Kaede Akamatsu more than I love myself. I'm a die-hard bookworm and a big DanRon/PKMN fan.
Come join us in the Endless Realities RP!
I love smiley faces! (:
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I’d like to change my universe to Universe 4

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
joinmeblackbutler
Scratcher
500+ posts

the_force wrote:

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

Username jmbb
Universe 4
Name in Rp tranquila
Job leader
Hero ( but not part of the war)
Backstory short
As a child she showed leadership skills and a amazing voice. She was smart and wise. At age 12 (in there years) she became leader. She brought
Back balance and harmony. she does rituals and other things to keep there world safe and undetected. She has come of age to marry but has not found anyone she wants. Even with a king she gets the final say in things. Her people trust her more. She learned to fight at age 3( in there years) she a master at fighting she even trains her Gaurds at times.
Personality sweet,kind,can be tough,understanding but won't put up with lies.,cunning,sly,stubborn.
She a ethereal.
What the bio for making a planet?
Accepted

well theres so many planets that it has (should) exist. so its always accepted just tell the description and name etc
Force want to Rp?
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Could I make a universe? The planets are shaped like squares and orbit in a square motion. The 8 planets follow the same orbit path and contain human like creatures. All the planets are one of the 8 elements: fire, water, life, earth, air, poison, shadow and ice. The inhabitants all have powers of the planet they live on’s element. They all have weird differences.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Delphox915
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Could I make a universe? The planets are shaped like squares and orbit in a square motion. The 8 planets follow the same orbit path and contain human like creatures. All the planets are one of the 8 elements: fire, water, life, earth, air, poison, shadow and ice. The inhabitants all have powers of the planet they live on’s element. They all have weird differences.
That sounds super cool! Idk if I'm allowed to approve this though haha ;^^

Hey, I'm Delphox and I love Kaede Akamatsu more than I love myself. I'm a die-hard bookworm and a big DanRon/PKMN fan.
I love smiley faces! (:
joinmeblackbutler
Scratcher
500+ posts

the_force wrote:

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

the_force wrote:

joinmeblackbutler wrote:

Username jmbb
Universe 4
Name in Rp luciana
Job leader
Hero ( but not part of the war)
Backstory short
As a child she showed leadership skills and a amazing voice. She was smart and wise. At age 12 (in there years) she became leader. She brought
Back balance and harmony. she does rituals and other things to keep there world safe and undetected. She has come of age to marry but has not found anyone she wants. Even with a king she gets the final say in things. Her people trust her more. She learned to fight at age 3( in there years) she a master at fighting she even trains her Gaurds at times. she has the of power supernatural keen observational skills and supernatural senses,comprehension,adaptability,perception,supernatural detective/investigation skill, perfect reasoning skills,and strategic/tactical skills,analytical ,problem solving,logic and calculating skills.has perfect memory
Personality sweet,kind,can be tough,understanding but won't put up with lies.,cunning,sly,stubborn.
She a ethereal.
What the bio for making a planet?
Accepted

well theres so many planets that it has (should) exist. so its always accepted just tell the description and name etc
Musena
It a big planet that has the abilities to change shape or relocate. It almost like a dream world. It there cause it not. It not there cause it is. It like paradise to those that live there. The very planet can talk through curtain people like the queen. It chooses it next ruler. To outsiders it a dream like but can turn into nightmare easily.
A planet isn't a planet if it can relocate xD
I'm changing the name and powers

Last edited by joinmeblackbutler (Dec. 13, 2017 20:36:03)

MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The_force is no longer available. Just letting people know.

joinmeblackbutler
Scratcher
500+ posts

MistickMage wrote:

Why?
Delphox915
Scratcher
100+ posts

MistickMage wrote:

Did something happen to them? I hope they're alright…

I love smiley faces! (:
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Delphox915 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

Same.

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

Delphox915 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

Same.
There fine. They contacted me through a writing website that I do. Nothing bad happened, she just had to leave, probebly permanently.

Greendragon2003
Scratcher
6 posts

Second time joining an rp on scratch. This is different than how I signed up to my first, so if there’s anything I’m missing just let me know because I’m writing this really late at night.

Username: Greendragon2003
Universe: 4
Name: Jynora
Job: “Skilled healer”
Hero or Villan: Leaning towards villain more, but she isn’t exactly entirely evil. Mostly it’s her lack of control over her magic and bounties which would probably put her in that category.
Magic: Since she’s skillful at healing she tries to avoid fighting, but when she needs to the spells she learned through forbidden magic are unpredictable and dangerous.
Backstory: A healer, broken from losing the people she loved, desperately tried to become the best at healing magic and prevent anyone else from dying. She took it too far and ended up taking consequences of forbidden magic.
Personality: Independent, Mysterious, and selfish at times, but occasionally makes a slight effort to help others.
Species: Human (Female)

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

TardisKitty191 wrote:

Species: Half-human half-demon
The demon in her allows her to poison people by touching them; they'll get very sick and to the brink of death. Because of this, she always wears gloves and won't let anyone touch her.
Gee, what does this remind me of?

LolisMeow wrote:

Can I have a link to the original forum?
nostalgia.exe
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Queen Elsa?

Delphox915
Scratcher
100+ posts

hewwo?! is anybody here?!

I love smiley faces! (:
Delphox915
Scratcher
100+ posts

can someone link me to the cheese thing from the original thread?

I love smiley faces! (:
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Delphox915 wrote:

can someone link me to the cheese thing from the original thread?
Oh yeah! I forgot about that!

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you