Discuss Scratch

Delphox915
Scratcher
100+ posts

EᑎᗪᒪEᔕᔕ ᖇEᗩᒪITIEᔕ RP OVER 12000 comments

Anybody want to bring the prequel RP of this back to life?

Hey, I'm Delphox and I love Kaede Akamatsu more than I love myself. I'm a die-hard bookworm and a big DanRon/PKMN fan.
Come join us in the Endless Realities RP!
I love smiley faces! (:
MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: MistickMage

What universe are you in: Currently 3, she was from 4

Name(In the RP): äshlšha (Al-Ash-lsh-A) (Goes by Asha)

Job(Gunner,Technician,Warrior,Leader,Pilot): Not a bad Technician, but specializes in countering dark magic.

Hero or Villan: Hero

Backstory: Asha was born on her home planet. Ësaviën had remained untouched by Xixard and the Order of Obliteration because the Allying defend it.
Asha can “Sense” What is around her, especially things that are alive. She joined the Peacekeepers in an attempt to destroy Xixard and his dark magic. Many animals respect her, because of an ancient pact made with a species on Ësaviën that moved across the galaxy. She has trouble understanding Inanimate objects, such as droids. Her “Magic” Consists of Sensing things around her, and she can block dark magic or she can push or pull objects that are not alive.

Personality: She is prickly, and dislikes some people. She hates being treated differently because she's blind. However, some people find her odd, especially since she isn't deceived by appearances.

Species: A Allying. They evolved “Magic” and are blind. Instead, she senses things. A allying has a similar form to humans, although they are generally taller and have sharper sense of hearing, smell an touch

Last edited by MistickMage (July 21, 2017 03:50:09)

Gender: Genderfluild-ish. Female most of the time, though occasionally Agender.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Spirit Animal: American Kestrel

Favorite Color: Blue/grey
Delphox915
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Delphox915
What universe are you in: 02
Name(In the RP): Bryve
Job(Gunner,Technician,Warrior,Leader,Pilot): A stealthy guy
Hero or Villan: His own side
Backstory: Bryve was the apprentice of a blacksmith.He eventually left to pursue his dream of being a photographer and made several cameras that were also guns.
Personality: Selfish, doesn't care much about other people, will harm people if it means taking a good picture, but has a soft spot for other photographers and artists and won't hurt them
Species: Mostly human but had bird DNA inserted so he could see ultraviolet light

Hey, I'm Delphox and I love Kaede Akamatsu more than I love myself. I'm a die-hard bookworm and a big DanRon/PKMN fan.
I love smiley faces! (:
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MistickMage wrote:

Username: MistickMage

What universe are you in: Currently 3, she was from 4

Name(In the RP): äshlšha (Al-Ash-lsh-A) (Goes by Asha)

Job(Gunner,Technician,Warrior,Leader,Pilot): Not a bad Technician, but specializes in countering dark magic.

Hero or Villan: Hero

Backstory: Asha was born on her home planet. Ësaviën had remained untouched by Xixard and the Order of Obliteration because the Allying defend it.
Asha can “Sense” What is around her, especially things that are alive. She joined the Peacekeepers in an attempt to destroy Xixard and his dark magic. Many animals respect her, because of an ancient pact made with a species on Ësaviën that moved across the galaxy. She has trouble understanding Inanimate objects, such as droids. Her “Magic” Consists of Sensing things around her, and she can block dark magic or she can push or pull objects that are not alive.

Personality: She is prickly, and dislikes some people. She hates being treated differently because she's blind. However, some people find her odd, especially since she isn't deceived by appearances.

Species: A Allying. They evolved “Magic” and are blind. Instead, she senses things. A allying has a similar form to humans, although they are generally taller and have sharper sense of hearing, smell an touch
Tell me more about the Allying. Anyways, accepted!

Delphox915 wrote:

Username: Delphox915
What universe are you in: 02
Name(In the RP): Bryve
Job(Gunner,Technician,Warrior,Leader,Pilot): A stealthy guy
Hero or Villan: His own side
Backstory: Bryve was the apprentice of a blacksmith.He eventually left to pursue his dream of being a photographer and made several cameras that were also guns.
Personality: Selfish, doesn't care much about other people, will harm people if it means taking a good picture, but has a soft spot for other photographers and artists and won't hurt them
Species: Mostly human but had bird DNA inserted so he could see ultraviolet light
Long time no see, old buddy. Accepted.
And…
What universe are you in: 03
Name: Íseáia deChloch (is-AY-ah day-CLOCK)
Job: Scholar
Hero or Villain: N/A
Backstory: Íseáia was born on the Scorpus homeworld, Ishaya, a word that means “Haven” in the language of the Scorpus. He spent most of his young life studying at the local abbey school, however once he reached the Age of Reckoning he went off to study at the Jalean Learning Institute on Jalea IV. He spent many cycles there studying other civilisations. Finally, at the age of 73 cycles (they live for hundreds of years, Scorpi are like tortoises. ) he left Universe 05 to go on an expedition exploring the other parts of the Multiverse. He has been traveling Universe 03 for 40 cycles and has explored and charted over 50 planets and discovered several hundred kinds of plant life.
Personality: Bookish, kind of introverted, likes to be left alone to study. However, once you pry him out of his emotional shell, he's a rather friendly guy. Is VERY dedicated to his work.
Species: A Scorpus, one of the Scorpion people of Universe 05
Appearance: 8'4", rusty red scaly skin, has a large scorpion tail trailing from the base of his spine and curling up over his head. Has elf-like ears poit the points curl back instead of pointing straight up. Wears a long, black robe with red trim, carries a staff with a crystal orb filled with the light of Sherim embedded inside it. It is said that this staff, known as the Staff of Kor, carries magical power.

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So, The Allying are mostly humanoid, but the way they evolved, they don't have eyes. To replace this they can feel what is around them using a high pitched form of echolocation. Most people assume that they use magic to do that, because the echolocation is so high. They can also sense living things, and the genrel opinion of living things. (They could tell if something wants to kill them, isn't truthful) They cannot be influenced of affected by other Universe 4 “Magic Users”, and can sense magical traps and where magic was used. They can use a rapid Echolation to push object or pull them. Allying love animals, and many animals will congregate around them. A species long ago made a pack with the Allying, and a hundred Allying died to protect them. After many of these Creatures traveled to other planets, this bravery was told among most semi-intelligent creatures. Allying do not understand why people like robots and droids, and distrust them.

The government of the Allying is build on loosely organized tribes. Each tribe has a council of 12 and one grand leader that makes diccisons in a tribe. The tribes have lived in the same location for centuries, and have evolved basic technology. Allying love knowledge, and are actually quite knologable about most things. They spend most of there days “reading” stories, meditating and going to school.

Last edited by MistickMage (July 22, 2017 14:27:39)

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MistickMage wrote:

So, The Allying are mostly humanoid, but the way they evolved, they don't have eyes. To replace this they can feel what is around them using a high pitched form of echolocation. Most people assume that they use magic to do that, because the echolocation is so high. They can also sense living things, and the genrel opinion of living things. (They could tell if something wants to kill them, isn't truthful) They cannot be influenced of affected by other Universe 4 “Magic Users” and can use a rapid Echolation to push object or pull them. Allying love animals, and many animals will congregate around them. A species long ago made a pack with the Allying, and a hundred Allying died to protect them. After many of these Creatures traveled to other planets, this bravery was told among most semi-intelligent creatures. Allying do not understand why people like robots and droids, and distrust them.

The government of the Allying is build on loosely organized tribes. Each tribe has a council of 12 and one grand leader that makes diccisons in a tribe. The tribes have lived in the same location for centuries, and have evolved basic technology. Allying love knowledge, and are actually quite knologable about most things. They spend most of there days “reading” stories, meditating and going to school.
Cool! Now I feel obligated to write something about the Scorpi.

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
Delphox915
Scratcher
100+ posts

cut

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

Appearance: 8'4", rusty red scaly skin, has a large scorpion tail trailing from the base of his spine and curling up over his head. Has elf-like ears poit the points curl back instead of pointing straight up. Wears a long, black robe with red trim, carries a staff with a crystal orb filled with the light of Sherim embedded inside it. It is said that this staff, known as the Staff of Kor, carries magical power.
what is the light of sherim?

I love smiley faces! (:
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'll update the fp soon

@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Rp anyone?

Agirkala
Scratcher
100+ posts

MistickMage wrote:

Rp anyone?

Maybe tomorrow
I need to sleep

DC143C
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Delphox915 wrote:

cut

what is the light of sherim?
Something I made up. Give me a moment to think up a backstory for this.

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sherim
The original notes of Kor deChoch

12-3-1017
As I explore the ancient worlds of Universe 04, I have come across a most intriguing phenomenon. I have found ruins that predate what is believed to be the creation of our own Universe; I have even found evidence of a written language, I hope to decode this language soon.

17-3-1017
I have made some progress on deducing the language structure of the engravings I found, they speak of a sacred protector…? I am still unsure of the specifics, and I could be reading them exactly the opposite way of how they were written.
I have also found the residual effects of magic in the area: doors enchanted to kill the first to use them, walls that appear out of nowhere and so on. Were it not for the Allying in my crew I doubt I would have survived the trip.

21-3-2017
As I continue to decipher these ancient scripts, I find a residing note of fear. I have also learned that the natives called this place Sherim,
or the Forsaken Place in the language of the ancients.

22-3-1017
It seems that this language, which I have dubbed Shekok, bears an amazing resemblance to my own, could the people who lived here possibly be ancestors of the Scorpi?

22-3-1017 Supplemental
It seems my suspicions were confirmed as I found graven images of the Scorpi within what seemed to be the place of worship.

26-3-1017
I was wrong in my earlier translations in thinking that the texts spoke of a great protector, they speak instead of a mighty scourge that dwelt just outside the city, every moon, on the brightest night it would emerge and slaughter the youngest sons of the inhabitants.

31-3-1017
The ancient texts also speak of a mighty orb that was formed to combat this monster, they called it the ‘Light of Sharim.’ However, ‘light’ was interchangeable with ‘hope’ and ‘salvation.’

6-4-1017
I have found what looks like a gateway, and here the magical residue is the strongest. One of my team members, Røm, was foolish enough to walk through the gateway, and he disappeared from our sight. I can only assume that this gateway is some sort of door to the Other Side. As is the custom of our people, we held a service in memory of Røm surrounding the gateway which lasted three days.

9-4-1017
I spent some time translating the symbols on the gate, and I have come to believe that it was created with the Light of Sherim as a door to a new Universe, in fact, I think it
created the Universe which it led to, and so I stuck my head through into the scorching heat of the Gibra Desert back on the Scorpus homeworld. I was about to pull my head back through when I saw the haggard corpse of Røm a few feet away, I quickly pulled my head back through as a realisation came to me. This was a one-way door, clearly the ancient Scorpi weren't being on coming back.

10-4-1017
I was about to return to camp when I saw a dull luster peeking out of the top of the gateway's arch. I reached up and removed what seemed to be just a pearly ball when I felt a surge of power fill me. This must be the Light of Sherim! I imagined what I could do with this, I could create Universes, I could slaughter my enemies! I would be the greatest Scorpus of all time! And then I realised that I would still be subject to death…I couldn't let that happen, so I hid the most brilliant part of my consciousness within the orb, and twitreturned to camp. I would bide my time, and wait to make my stand. I would live as a normal Scorpus, letting this orb, now mounted on a staff, travel down through the generations of my family, until it found a worthy owner…and then I would emerge from the orb and make my stand.

MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Were it not for the Allying in my crew I doubt I would have survived the trip.
xD. A blind person just walking around, sensing traps that no-one can see. Everyone would be like “Uhh…”
"

Last edited by MistickMage (July 22, 2017 15:00:47)

MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey, @The_Force or @MegaByteCorporations, will someone RP with me as Asha?

the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MistickMage wrote:

SUre

@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the_force wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

SUre
Ok, started one.

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MistickMage wrote:

xD. A blind person just walking around, sensing traps that no-one can see. Everyone would be like “Uhh…”
"
Aren't they magic-sensitive?

MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MistickMage wrote:

"
Yep (:

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MistickMage wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

"
Yep (:
So there, they can sense magical traps, :P

MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MistickMage wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

"
Yep (:
So there, they can sense magical traps, :P
I know, Its just hilarious to think about.