1000+ posts

EᑎᗪᒪEᔕᔕ ᖇEᗩᒪITIEᔕ RP OVER 12000 comments

bump

@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
Delphox915
Scratcher
100+ posts

hey guys i just came back from my hiatus great to see you guys again!!

Hey, I'm Delphox and I love Kaede Akamatsu more than I love myself. I'm a die-hard bookworm and a big DanRon/PKMN fan.
Come join us in the Endless Realities RP!
I love smiley faces! (:
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: CutieCow17
What universe are you in: Um, 3
Name(In the RP): Ashleigh Baker
Job(Gunner,Technician,Warrior,Leader,Pilot): Um, is she allowed to be a young girl who just got mixed up in it all?
Hero or Villain: ^
Backstory: Travelling through space with her mum and dad when they were captured by the enemy. Somehow, she managed to escape and has been hiding with the Peacekeepers.
Personality: honest, straight-to-the-point, curious, adventurous
Species: Human, she thinks…

GENERATION 361: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
What are signatures for?
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Job(Gunner,Technician,Warrior,Leader,Pilot): Um, is she allowed to be a young girl who just got mixed up in it all?
Backstory: Travelling through space with her mum and dad when they were captured by the enemy. Somehow, she managed to escape and has been hiding with the Peacekeepers.

GENERATION 361: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
What are signatures for?
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CutieCow17 wrote:

Yea and accepted

Delphox915
Scratcher
100+ posts

rp anyone?

Hey, I'm Delphox and I love Kaede Akamatsu more than I love myself. I'm a die-hard bookworm and a big DanRon/PKMN fan.
Come join us in the Endless Realities RP!
I love smiley faces! (:
jmarie9
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello! Could I join?
Username: Jmarie9
What universe are you in: universe 4, but travels alot.
Name(In the RP): Eris Zendavi
Job(Gunner,Technician,Warrior,Leader,Pilot): She is basically for herself, so needs to have various spots of expertise. However, she is bad at piloting and technology.
Hero or Villan: For herself But more of an antagonist.
Backstory: She doesn't know who she was because of a memory loss, but recently has been finding flashes of memory. So far she found out she has a sister, Elara, who died from a plague.
Personality: mostly introvert, but can be very fierce when attacked or if someone shows her signs of disloyalty. She is very focused and doesn't forget old differences. However, she is nice when treated nicely (her protagonist side) Eris also doesn't allow others to see her cry.
Species: humanoid, but has an affiliation with shadows. Her species (which is pretty much not defined) lives half in reality and half not.
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jmarie9 wrote:

Hello! Could I join?
Username: Jmarie9
What universe are you in: universe 4, but travels alot.
Name(In the RP): Eris Zendavi
Job(Gunner,Technician,Warrior,Leader,Pilot): She is basically for herself, so needs to have various spots of expertise. However, she is bad at piloting and technology.
Hero or Villan: For herself But more of an antagonist.
Backstory: She doesn't know who she was because of a memory loss, but recently has been finding flashes of memory. So far she found out she has a sister, Elara, who died from a plague.
Personality: mostly introvert, but can be very fierce when attacked or if someone shows her signs of disloyalty. She is very focused and doesn't forget old differences. However, she is nice when treated nicely (her protagonist side) Eris also doesn't allow others to see her cry.
Species: humanoid, but has an affiliation with shadows. Her species (which is pretty much not defined) lives half in reality and half not.
Accepted we can start RPing xD

jmarie9
Scratcher
100+ posts

the_force wrote:

A1ccepted we can start RPing xD
Hi! Could you maybe add a list of species to the description?

Last edited by jmarie9 (April 19, 2017 19:33:57)

the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jmarie9 wrote:

the_force wrote:

A1ccepted we can start RPing xD
Hi! Could you maybe add a list of species to the description?
Sure I'll do it when I'm on the computer

yoreid8
Scratcher
100+ posts

Application form:
Username: yoreid8
What universe are you in: 3
Name(In the RP): Jax Hartfield
Job(Gunner,Technician,Warrior,Leader,Pilot): Excellent marksmen. Has been fighting to his life since his parents were takin by symbiotes. He was eventually takin in by the Peacekeepers.
Hero or Villan: Hero
Backstory: oops see above
Personality: Friendly but becomes defensive if he or friends are threatened. Witty, quick on his feet
Species: Human

“Everybody wants to be history, but nobody wants to make it
Everybody wants to be in the picture, but nobody wants to take it
Everybody wants to change the world, but nobody wants to change their mind
And everybody got a good reason baby, but nobody got a good rhyme” - Chris Janson, “Everybody”

Jerry is a dinosaur; He likes pie. Jerry ————> (*\/*)

Jerry will eat all da peeps that say he is extinct!*or mean*
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

yoreid8 wrote:

Application form:
Username: yoreid8
Name(In the RP): Jax Hartfield
Job(Gunner,Technician,Warrior,Leader,Pilot): Excellent marksmen. Has been fighting to his life since his parents were takin by symbiotes. He was eventually takin in by the Peacekeepers.
Hero or Villan: Hero
Backstory: oops see above
Personality: Friendly but becomes defensive if he or friends are threatened. Witty, quick on his feet
accepted

Kira_Laufeydaughter
Scratcher
11 posts

Username: @Kira_Laufeydaughter
Name(In the RP): Kira
Job(Gunner,Technician,Warrior,Leader,Pilot): Warrior
Hero or Villan: Villain.. with mixed feelings
Backstory: She had grown up in Universe 1 but when it was destroyed fled to 3.
Personality: Manipulative, cruel, cunning, charming
Species: A lion with red eyes, can shift into a girl

Hey! I'm Kira. Look down for a question and keep reading for……………………….. -_- nothing -_-

Question Of the Day
Pandas or Koalas?
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kira_Laufeydaughter wrote:

Username: @Kira_Laufeydaughter
Name(In the RP): Kira
Job(Gunner,Technician,Warrior,Leader,Pilot): Warrior
Hero or Villan: Villain.. with mixed feelings
Backstory: She had grown up in Universe 1 but when it was destroyed fled to 3.
Personality: Manipulative, cruel, cunning, charming
Species: A lion with red eyes, can shift into a girl
accepted

Agirkala
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Agirkala
What universe are you in: Universe 3
Name(In the RP): Atlan
Job(Gunner,Technician,Warrior,Leader,Pilot): Pilot/Warrior
Hero or Villan: Villian
Backstory: Grew up in Universe 3 by with parents that beat him frequently, after killing both his parents in cold-blood, he began to live on the streets in a town full of technology called ‘Vallissian’. One day, Atlan found an arcade with a pilot simulator, he became obsessed with it and got the high score. Two years passed and Atlan was recruited into the Order of Obliteration after stowing away on one of there ships. He quickly rose through there ranks.
Personality: Mostly quiet, has a temper. Can sometimes be described as ‘Mentally Unstable’ Snaps rather easily

DC143C
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Agirkala wrote:

Username: Agirkala
What universe are you in: Universe 3
Name(In the RP): Atlan
Job(Gunner,Technician,Warrior,Leader,Pilot): Pilot/Warrior
Hero or Villan: Villian
Backstory: Grew up in Universe 3 by with parents that beat him frequently, after killing both his parents in cold-blood, he began to live on the streets in a town full of technology called ‘Vallissian’. One day, Atlan found an arcade with a pilot simulator, he became obsessed with it and got the high score. Two years passed and Atlan was recruited into the Order of Obliteration after stowing away on one of there ships. He quickly rose through there ranks.
Personality: Mostly quiet, has a temper. Can sometimes be described as ‘Mentally Unstable’ Snaps rather easily
accepted

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: 78ch3
Universe I am in: universe 1
Name in the RP: Terrariadude
Job: Warrior
Hero or villain: hero
Backstory: an immortal person who originally created the multiverse. He lived with immortals in universe 1 before it was attacked and now they live in a mobile home/starship. He fought many enemies but never attempts to destroy starships because the more starships he has the more powerful he is.
Personality: a good flyer due to his wings of fire, great at both melee and ranged attacks, uses fire a lot, likes burning enemies, knows everything in the multiverse.
Species: immortal person

Last edited by 78ch3 (July 10, 2017 04:03:20)

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ah…memories. I remember when I first joined, this was my first roleplay and I had no idea what was going on. xD Remember King Bee? *sighs* Turned into cheese by his own creation, welp. He was always the lucky one. Do I count as a first gen rper? I think I do. Are my old chars still valid? Cuz, ya know my man (or should I say hare-human mutant) Jaxon was still king of Universe 2…

Last edited by MegaByteCorporations (July 13, 2017 13:32:25)

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

Ah…memories. I remember when I first joined, this was my first roleplay and I had no idea what was going on. xD Remember King Bee? *sighs* Turned into cheese by his own creation, welp. He was always the lucky one. Do I count as a first gen rper? I think I do. Are my old chars still valid? Cuz, ya know my man (or should I say hare-human mutant) Jaxon was still king of Universe 2…
sure lol